/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

Hitboxes edition

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One Jan 26, 2018, with a fall 2018 PC release.
↳Third Fleet Trailer 12/8: youtube.com/watch?v=8RIaU9kpA8Q
↳Paris Trailer 10/30: youtube.com/watch?v=64ql8jQBgsw
↳Weapons: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC
↳Updated Movesets: pastebin.com/Pc4NsdxP

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Password: rage (7243 for 3DS)
XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集
Gen, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_wei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be nice in this thread!

>page 5
Don't start this.

How will Wide and Long Shell do now that the devs encourage Full burst play style in MHW?

4K hitboxes ftw

give me new updated folder

Why not? We hit bump limit

>0:19
>ends at 0:07

Once it becomes a habit, it becomes a race.

New trailer WHEN

i hope tobi or odogaron are nargacuga-like enough to hold me over until the nargacuga dlc

So I lucked out and got an extra teostra gem in 4U. Should I make his GS, bow, or CB?

5 hours.

>Torche gets Kirin armor somehow
>Not one pin-up of her in the manga
I mean... that's probably a quality decision.
But my expectations were betrayed.

>An extra Teo gem
I don't understand the question. You use the materials if you want to use the weapon, you don't use the materials if you don't want to use the weapon. If it turns out that you want to use multiple different Teo weapons, you return and farm him some more.
P.S. The answer is none of the above,
because all of those suck in 4U.

>Torche
Who?

Blue-haired SnS girl from the better MH manga.

>NO PC VERSION UNTIL AUTUMN

>/v/ermin still hearing the news late and rushing over to make ebin post
You little idiots are adorable.

/mhg/ speak your heart out about how this picture makes you feel.

It doesn't arouse me, but I can't keep my eyes off it.

does this picture convey an emotion? because if it does, it's the emotion that I'm feeling.

please dont start

So I'm hearing that there are no other monsters in World beyond what has already been shown, not including dlc.

So there's only about twelve monsters?

t-thanks for beta testing, s-sonypony

where are you hearing that

So I am hearing that they're getting rid of 11 monsters and the entire game is just Jagras with different color palettes.

You can't, and will not stop it.

I've paid money for worse.

Now that's a Kirin slut.

I like it, it's very well made.
And the idea of her rear being exposed by the tail ripping the fabric is a little exciting.

oh no we found a bug
looks like PC is getting delayed to spring 2019
please understand

it's like he doesn't know anything about capcom

Whoops, there's some minor clipping. Time to delay until 2024

>does this picture convey an emotion?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_wei

Well we didn't see this one coming. Turns out there are some AI path finding problems. Expect the game in Summer 2029.

If the leaks are to be trusted, and so far they've predicted all monsters, then we're in for very few large monsters.

Guess you'll just have to buy the game twice goy-I mean Gamers!

Sadly, we found a few subtle audio issues. We're gonna need to push the game back until 2031. We apologize in advance.

I wish transformation stuff was consistently that good.

Unfortunately we discovered a litany of errors regarding the drop rate of monster parts. In light of this new development we've been forced to push the game back to Fall of 2034. Our sincerest apologies and we promise more information at a later date. Please understand.

Will world have Charm tables?

/mhg/, speak your heart out and tell us how this picture makes you feel.

decline

gondolas are italian

fug

Fuck, I really thought we'd get a Nier scenario
Guess I'm double dipping, but getting my PC save to the point of my Ps4 one is gonna be shit

This picture made me laugh and I wish to congratulate whoever made it.

im sure there'll be some fancy hacker who'll make a conversion program

as the person who made that image, i'm glad I could make you laugh.

I still don't know why anyone would actually think Automata is a case study for how these things are handled. It's literally the only time anything like that has happened. If PC isn't day and date for a Japanese game then it's 6 months later minimum, 1 year later if you're lucky, and three to five years later the majority of the time.

I don't get this double dipping thing, man. It's daft. Please explain.

No one wants to wait 9 months when everything is figured out and nothing is new.

Not that guy but I have friends that each want different versions and now that I know that they're far enough apart that I wont have to grind up two characters at once, I don't mind buying two versions so I can play with all of them.

Astalos!

Hey.

I'm on a week long streak damn it. cut it out.

He considers $120 to be less than a fair price for the game and, presented with no alternatives, would willingly pay $60 just to rent the game for 8 months.
Even with the price discrimination, he's probably getting away with a fair deal of consumer surplus.

>Not fapping on new year
You only have yourself to blame

Is Tama pretty?

I figured that much, was what I was getting at.

Saying that, wouldn't you be better trying to persuade all your dudes to get it on the one system? Just seems silly spending double the money for one game.

Asstalos!

Washed up PCbro here, I honestly don't think I can wait for World - I saw footage of an Anjanath beating the shit out of a Great Jagras and almost jizzed, since the wait is going to be almost 8-months for PC players I'm tempted to just pick up the cheapest second hand Xbone that I can find, I'd prefer the PS4 Mon Hun community but budget and they're more expensive

does anyone know if MHW keeps your PSN name properly capitalized?
like if I use a capital i to replace an L, it won't look dumb in-game right

Not him, but it's probably the case of some friends not being willing to buy a PS4 or spend money on a better PC in order to play the game.

you can set your own character name, but in the chatlog i believe all names are lowercase. your PSN is displayed below your character name in the chatlog.

Post webm

god dammit everytime I see someone do the helm splitter and cut something off I want to play LS
but the idea of pretty much having to spam it constantly kind of turns me off

It's more of me hoping agaisnt the hopeless really, I just really wanted to believe it wouldn't take too long, so I did ;~;

>spam it constantly
You literally can't.

trailer leaked ahead of the livestream
volcano area and showed Teo and Luna fighting each other

>no link
>no screencap
>nothing
fucking epic dude

That was cool.

i just realized we're only 20 days away from release and I have no idea what weapon I want to use

I actually laughed.

>we're only 20 days away from release
holy shit

it's on niconico fag

1-5: Hunting Horn
6-0: Right Bogan

20 days 22 hours 6 minutes and 55 seconds until Monster Hunter World launches.

I can't decide between SnS, Switchaxe and Gunlance. Can't decide between male or female either. It's torture mulling it over.

how so?
>build up bar
>spirit combo until red aura
>helm splitter
>helm splitter lowers aura to white but fills bar almost all the way
>spirit combo
>helm splitter
>spirit combo
>helm splitter
>repeat ad nauseam

found it, thanks. so glad that The List is confirmed to be true now.

same,
Ive always played Hammer and SA,
Really want to try something new, but the love is too strong

helm splitter only lowers your gauge by one level and provides steady spirit generation for a time after you land it.

post it fag

Roll Bogan

Too bad you didn't get a ps4 in the black friday sales, user. Wish you luck in your search.

its on dailymotion cunt

I really hope there is a new trailer tonight because I'm ready for another round of List denial.

Who's ready for the final beta announcement at the end of the stream?

I'm ready for the thread to kick it up into full shitposting mode again. It's been far too slow these past few days.

How long is the stream supposed to last. Is it a set time?

Pretty much, my fault for not having foresight that the delay would be this bad

Is water wet?
Is soap slippery?
Is /mhg/ gay?

Seems to be 30 minutes. Has 19:00 for start and then in the background image has 19:30, so I'm assuming that's the end?

To be fair, it's longer than majority saw. I thought between March and September, but exceeds that.