pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

mtg.gamepedia.com/Color
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gWXuUwrHtRfrKH1xcPEL_iQ41zxybPy9jTu1mlJkc4M/edit#gid=0
magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/making-magic/mechanical-color-pie-2017-2017-06-05
sv.bagoum.com/voice/e/vo_107811050_4.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rotated was a mistake.

I'm a mistake.

Dead game dead general.

Having slight success after considering all the things discussed. I really don't feel like triple Machina is necessary since she's a turn 6er and we're messing with less Artifacts in this deck. Hakrabi is a keeper and she feels so fucking great now that the types of artifacts I'm messing with has been reduced to 2 and they're all the 1-cost version. She feels great to play before a Machina drop and even better after. Really considering trying Uriel again since getting my amulet feels even more important and since I'm only running the 1-cost artifacts, the synergy with Machina for board spam goes even harder. I also reliably fill up Safira's attack for Turn 10 (She usually has 8-9 Atk by that time.)

Overall, I think it's best to just focus on filling up your deck with the 1-cost Artifacts and starting Turn 4 you'll start piling them into your hand for Turn 5 and Turn 6 in prep for the Machina drop. Substitution, and Puppeteer have shown their clear worth when it comes to stopping early aggression and your opponent strong Turn 4 evolve if they went second (not as great against Turn 5, unless you have an Ancient Artifact in your hand.) Hamelin is broken as fuck and makes this even better to work with, especially in tandem with your Ancients if you have to blow 1 or 2 early for a 2/3 follower.

After playing, it's apparent that the only thing to focus on is just spamming board and trading until you have more followers and can rarely swing face. Safira is the only real reliable way to win the game in a lot of games, it seems. But if you can build enough pressure at like turn 7, you can go unga on face. It obviously hard playing against Rune, but at least playing against Shadow feels good unless they decided to run Golbin and hit 2 of em within the first 3 turns and get a fast 4 follower board. Pray for buffs.

You don't even read any shit posted here, you just shitpost, shitpost and jerk off to your redditcord buddies. You can't even be considered an animal, you're worse. You're underage.

SAIKYOU
DESUSHI

>REDDIT
>DISCORD
>UNDERAGE
Wew, just throw shit at the wall until somethings sticks, huh.

He just tries to fit in.

They should rename portalcraft to whorecraft

>He just tries to fit in.
I see someone is trying to fit in here.

fit me up inside

What MTG colors would current decks be?
>Burn Rune - Red
>Aggro/kys Blood - Black/Red
>Ramp - Green?
>Midshadow - White/Red/Black?

>n-no u

This is taking far longer than I'd like to admit.

I should have never stopped playing in Totg grinding out this shit in rotation is god awful.

>Use all my shit clearing two Atomies and a mammoth
>Think I survived through his damage
>Safira two turns in a row
Unlimited is fun

>Safira
>Atomeme
Why are you lying?

Isn't she a knight? Why are her thighs as fat as her torso?

Who's Safira?

ur
r splash b
g
bg

I'm sorry Aisha and safira look too similar

>intern-kun posts on twitter about tournaments on battlefy
>check the link
>it's all either take two or rotationshittery
>most of it isn't even in English
This tournament scene needs a massive improvement, why would they even publicly acknowledge it with the state that it's in

I actually get their card arts mixed up all the time desu

desu the fuck off

>get this horrific curve in t2
>still get 5 wins
why are players in t2 so bad

Rotation is more balanced than Unlimited. Take Two is better than both. English players are notoriously bad and make up a minority of the userbase.

why are these retards playing cblood in unlimited

>make a shitty ass unlimited aggro Shadow deck since I pulled Cerberus
>instant 5 winstreak in ranked
So this is the power of Shadow. Not bad.

Because unironically every blood deck is broken. It doesn't really matter.

Can i get a concede 17559

What are you talking about? Mid Sword only uses Albert and Arthur.

Thanks Alberto

Dunno I just saved the other day. Sword one traded the neutral rush dude for rapunzel for early aggression with juliet and sanic

who the FUCK thought this card was a good idea
i can spend the entire fucking game trading and clearing the board and still lose because my opponent can generate card advantage from nothing, and punish you for playing defensively

user, can I have one of your dolls? You have a lot but I have none.

Deathly tyrant was the same d00d

>b-but blood

Midshadow is the most BG shit ever. Not sure how you got White out of that.

Can I marry your doll?

i only have 2 sorry but she is cute i agree
the difference is that tyrant was less flexible than aisha and not every list ran it

>No way to tell what effects either leader has active.

What class?

I was 5-0 4 drafts in a row with Portal. They seem super busted

>tfw I misplayed going against this guy and it was super embarrassing

I want to die

Her primary knightly duty is comforting older male nobles as a part of the Princess' "negotiations" with them.

What decks do you have the most fun playing, /svg/?
I personally love decks that pretend to be different decks. Like Storm Aegis pretending to be Storm Haven or Control Shadow with Sahaquiel package + Dark Alice pretending to be Midrange Shadow. Just imagining the other player's confusion brings me so much joy.

>English players are notoriously bad
This is not how it used to be but it's been awhile for me. Did the nips finally catch up?

Rune. Didn't have anything particularly amazing either, my only legendary was Zeus.

decks that require actual thought and decision making. i'm not going to be specific so i don't get attacked by the craftwar posters

is this girl the singular point of origin that caused the downfall of shadowverse?

Thats not Luna

>Rotation is more balanced than Unlimited.
Demonstrably false, but you're probably not gonna change your mind. Like, I know it's a common thing to go back and forth about whether or not rotations are a good idea for this game, but even if you support rotations you have to admit the current rotation meta is absolutely terrible. More to the point, I don't feel like either constructed format is balanced enough to be properly competitive right now, but between the two rotation is definitely the worst option. There's just too few options for viable decks to bring; nobody wants to see a tournament where every player brings the same shit as the rest, it's not enjoyable to watch and it's also not great to participate in either. Unlimited isn't in a very good spot right now either, but at least there's a good deal of variety in what you could bring and be competitive. Again, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying unlimited is perfect right now or whatever, but unfortunately for everyone it's now a matter of what's the least awful rather than what's actually good, because nothing is good after CG release and unless they make some insanely massive changes it potentially never will be truly good again.

All that being said, take two is fine, it's just not on the same level as constructed since so much of it is up to chance, y'know? Constructed deckbuilding is my favorite thing about card games, and take two just doesn't really do it for me. I'd sooner enter a take two tournament than a rotation one, but neither of those are really what I'm looking for.

She's not the one who started the board flood/board clear arms race

holly shit you played against fucking airman

I think my Aina deck is now complete.

I'm pretty bad/green at MTG and I only have minor knowledge from old decks I have from years ago, one of them was a white/red token deck which I figured fit midshadow.

Isn't that koucha-par? Time to retire, son.

No but seriously, it happens to everyone. Relax. I doubt he'll remember 20 minutes from now.

Does anyone have an unlimited roach list, please

Yeah Midshadow is basically the closest thing to Nic Fit in Shadowverse. You play dudes and kill them or make value trades to fuel bigger plays.

red/white is obviously sword

Yes, I do.

mtg.gamepedia.com/Color
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gWXuUwrHtRfrKH1xcPEL_iQ41zxybPy9jTu1mlJkc4M/edit#gid=0
magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/making-magic/mechanical-color-pie-2017-2017-06-05

Shadow was shit for a very long time though

Currently at 8.1k MP and 71% win rate with this, Tia is needed but she wins me a lot of games

This, Sword was the original cancer

i dont have any of these cards

Meant "Tia isn't needed"

FUCK IM MISPLAYING SO FUCKING HARASD RIGHT NOW FUCKewfijlaewrfglia/werfjiolj

Why has Cygames almost completely abandoned the "main mechanic" for most classes? Haven is the only one that has stayed relatively faithful, but they're starting to drift away with shit like Aegis. Even the new class only uses resonance in 13 of its 58 cards.

It feels like class identity is getting progressively muddled. Forest / sword / shadow all flood the board and kill you with a burst finisher. Haven and dragon both control you to death and then win with expensive followers. Blood doesn't even seem entirely sure what it's doing. Rune is trying to juggle 50 different mechanics.

this one's for you lads

I think I fought some bigshot before. Obviously to them it's just a ranked match.

We all agree that getting GM in unlimited is like winning the special Olympics right?

What do dirt runes look like now people are realising how good Mysteria is?

*rotation

>Haven and dragon both control you to death and then win with expensive followers.
Dragon is more similar to Blood. In my opinion, Dragon is the worst mechanic by far, as we can see how even forest develop out well.

Thank you. Too bad i ran out of vials

>Lyrial
>skull ring
>skull ring
Make it stop

They pulled the trigger on rotation too early. It was a lazy way to sweep all the problematic combo and aggro under the carpet without having to balance anything, but the net result is a rotation format where everyone has one viable deck. They absolutely needed a new Standard size set to insure there were multiple new supported builds, instead they just told everyone to play mid-range or saha control for 3 months. It's going to be no surprise when the first JCG results look an awful lot like ToG meta, people are going to drop the game again, and the whole thing is going to backfire horribly on them.

I'd glossed over green after figuring it was the ramp class and thus fit dragon, I didn't notice that it also has a token focus.
I'd thought of this back when Sword was more popular

>2018
>still roping like a fucking faggot

An overview of why Blood is unplayable garbage in Rotation:
>Vengeance: Releasing both a class whose mechanic is to reduce their own life to 10 and releasing multiple highly uninteractive storm cards that either kill you outright or bring the game into an unwinnable state due to the life costs of playing Blood cards is a poor design choice. Other classes minimize their life lost and maximize damage output, Bloodcraft players need to somehow maximize damage output with inferior cards while playing cards that arguably do 25% to 50% of the damage the other player needs to do, to themselves.
>Healing: For any consistency in a class that revolves around doing damage to yourself, you should have heals roughly proportional to the damage you self-inflict and maybe even to mitigate some of the face damage you receive from inevitably losing the board state due to how easily Blood's cards are cleared. Bloodcraft does not have a sticky board. The rotation of a large part of Blood's healing and clear and the release of mediocre substitutes together give Blood a ridiculously low chance of stabilizing.
>Card Quality: The power level of Bloodcraft cards in the last two sets has been abysmally low. Only two cards made their way into meta decks outside of Rotation - Snarling Chains, a generic 2pp 3 damage removal, and Savage Wolf, an inferior version of Blood Wolf, and even then, they are tech options, and some popular Unlimited Bloodcraft netdecks run 0 SFL and 0 CHR cards. This is all while the Vengeance mechanic demands for Bloodcraft to have powerful cards to merely survive and offset the class's inherent fragility, and the new cards simply don't allow it. In effect, Rotation Bloodcraft has only 3 expansions worth of usable cards as opposed to 5 of other classes.
>Archetypes: Every single deck archetype Bloodcraft had lost crucial core cards that made it at all function. None of those archetypes got replacements sufficient to make them playable, unlike Shadow or Dragon.

How the fuck do you miss play this hard? Your in masters doing retard shit like this. Dragon might just be the lowest IQ class.

>haven relatively faithful
>new amulets have enhance effects to make them pop instantly, working against some of the other cards they released like dullahan/heavenly knight that require amulets

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK AISHAAAAAAAAA

Seriously what the fuck were they thinking when they made her? "Yeah lets give Midrange shadow Albert, HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY GO WRONG?"

Enhance amulet to popup the follower instantly is insanely dumb

Meanwhile Blood in Unlimited is simply the strongest craft. itìs rotation Dragon level of strong
With Storm Haven is only lose to it
And i only lose when "i lose" when i playing it, by "I lose" i mean i just didn't draw belphegor or a specific card etc. not because i got outplayed

It's okay because midshadow never had a board ever while I'm playing puppet portal, and the only thing aisha did was to deal 10 face before I lethal him.

>the current rotation meta is absolutely terrible
It is not, unlimited retard. Seriously, if you're going to spout bullshit that you don't even know, then don't. There's no fuck way Unlimited is better than Rotation. Every single craft is viable in rotation aside from Blood, people just like to talk/netdeck about the most popular and well known decks such as Shadow and Oz instead of Forest(not neutral)/Portal/Dragon(not saha)/Haven which is OP etc.

Why is no one complaining about much better Albert that is now belongs to Havencraft?

>There's no fuck way Unlimited is better than Rotation.
Unlimited has a much smaller difference in class playrates than Rotation. Moreover, Unlimited has far more deck diversity, with far more decks existing on the ladder.

Can't wait for the Forest, Blood and Rune Alberts.

Forest already has Jungle Warden

Forest actually has 2 Alberts jungle warden and elephant king.

Haven has a Genesis, not an Albert.

I just lost as control puppet portal, I couldn't do any chip damage early thanks to 2 fucking Ceres and they got me to 10 through sheer board flood with 2 thanes and an Eachtar before I stabilized. Whereupon LOLAISHA.

Honestly, It's Ceres who fucks me over, fuck that card forcing an evo every fucking time.

Unlimited is a gamebreaking shitfest, you can call it even debug mode. Sword in rotation is also super good.

>a mode with much better class balance is a gamebreaking shitfest
What did he mean by this?

>YOUR STORY ENDS HERE
>DIE
>DIE

Toss me a good vengeance blood user, I keep getting rolled by it

Not sure what other people are running, but this is what I'm using, now that I finally pulled a silver golem

Post the best dubs of this expansion.

sv.bagoum.com/voice/e/vo_107811050_4.mp3