youtube.com/watch?v=dgfQ5qhFJu0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for ERP in the private rooms of the Void Club

Previous Thread:

>Not molesting lolis
shiggy diggy

Unity is garbage

reminder i can watch you through the camera

Your CPU performance dropped 30% since then, look up Intel Meltdown.

Anyone know how to get CubedParadox's Flat Lit Toon Rainbow shader to work? I'm trying to go for the color-changing effect in pic related, but all I get in a solid black color in Unity. Do I need to adjust a setting?

Is the knuckles meme dead now?

>ERPing with voice

This sounds fucking embarrassing

not for a long, long time dude. this normie discord i'm in linked it for the first time yesterday. we're just getting started.

>No VR

the conquest has only just begun

expect at least 10 ugandan knuckles in every single room all clickling loudly into their mics

I can't wait to go through the creepy abandoned remnants of this game in 20 years

H-How do you do that?

I've only done it with hand movements. Never talking. ERPing with voice changer sounds gay. Don't kill the illusion.

Gonna be more like 2 at the rate this game is going

>Intel Meltdown
aka planned obsolence and an excuse to release update to fuck cpu

there is a hidden room that you access with a passcode

prove it and whats the pass?

Can you have lewd skins or is that not allowed?

How do I make my fingers look normal when I overwrite a hand gesture with a custom animation? They always make a weird gripping motion.

You're going to have to repose the fingers again. Have fun, it's going to take time.

i'll give you a hint, its behind the bar

hint for pass i wanna watch lewd anime girls do lewds

Is it dying already? Fuck. I've only played it once and I don't even have VR yet

The amount of people playing it is going to balloon dramatically over the next few weeks because of the memes. If more shit catches on, the population will continue to grow. Eventually, though, the number of people playing is going to hit the fucking deck and it's going to be an extremely niche thing.

left left, bottom right

w-what do you mean

At least hopefully we'll go back to mostly players with vr headsets and less of the knuckles tier garbage

Starting to see why people use anime models. Trying to do this with realistic looking clothing is a nightmare, and I'm afraid all these collisions are going to crash everyone's game when I try to walk

how do you niggers fix this
10 million reinstalls and different versions of the sdk and unity have done nothing

This really.
Rec Room has a STELLAR community as a F2P game because peasants can't just get on and scream dumb shit.

My FPS dropped like a fuckton for some reason.

Me and everyone else will be blocking and votekicking you for the most unoptimized and ugliest avatar ever.

Peasants no, but 6 year olds yes

holy lel

You won't even be able to have a good frame rate by yourself in an empty world with all those colliders

>Ugliest
?

Are we living in the future yet?

>fuck.unity

also holy fuck please keep away

Where can I find a good base for my Gay Furry Trap Model?

>Real women are scary!
I don't understand, is this genuine or a meme

You were told to fuck off for a reason

>ERPing with voice changer sounds gay
ERPing IS gay, you bean.

Maybe instead of doing that you should not do it

You can already do that now with Second Life and IMVU

It's definitely not allowed but people are trying to sneak under the radar anyway.

Fuck off smoogy

I'm starting to see a lot of custom Unity Chan avatars. Nice to see new takes on a regular.

Which is what exactly? Why do I get shit on for not wanting to be GenericAnimeGirl #7208. Why do I get less respect for spending so much time working on a real woman's face as opposed to animu shit which might as well be a paper plate with a face drawn on it.
Are you guys really that terrified of real women?

Nobody cares who you play but that monster is going to leech 20 fps off everyone sharing a world with you

That's a pretty nice model, user. Please ignore the screeching autists and closeted homosexuals, most decent people you'll find on VRC mock weeb trash for what it is.

what happens if you're caught lewding?

This desu

I know. I can already see this game turning into another one of those.

>Made boobs jiggle
>Made collision with hands
>Made ass and thighs jiggle
>Also made collision with hands
>Can now roll my tits in peoples faces or bend over and slap my ass to make it bounce
Only problem is there's no way to see the back of my model so I can't see how well ass jiggle looks, anyone willing to let me slap my ass in your face for a while to give me feedback?

Right now, they're allowing tasteful nudity (aka, standard bikini at the very lewdest) but from what I've read anything else is under territory for a permaban with no appeal. That's what they mean by "strictly forbidden" from my understanding.

vrchat.net/community

really? where

Don't be That kid

last time i shared it they changed the code

If ever there was a more worthy cause. I have not seen it.

*explicitly, not strictly

They can kick you from a room, give you a temp ban, or a perma ban. All up to whoever's modding.

Been running around as Fred from Scooby Doo spamming a soundboard but it's awkward as hell pressing buttons on the keyboard while trying to use Touch controllers.

>3D model
>real woman
phew!!!!!!

>wanting to add an object to my characters leg
>parenting it to an existing bone works in pose
>combine meshes
>breaks and doesn't work anymore
>create new bone
>set that as a child of the location I'm placing my object
>make my object the child of that parent bone
>fixes everything and it follows the location of the leg while as a joint mesh
Fucking hell was that a pain, but learning what I needed to do to fix it was pretty cool. Still have some errors to fix though. Mostly with additional parenting and recreating some textures.

Who's Smoogy

>join vrchat
>scared shitless to talk
>someone tries talking to me
>immediately quit
this was worth the $400

Tsumugi, the girl in the image

how do either of you even know Veeky Forums exists?
please go

You can be mute and pantomime until you're ready to talk. It's okay to be anxious, just try to have fun.

Fag, I've known this site since 2008. Eat shit.

>i remember when fox news reported aboo tanoonimusss durrrrrrr
go back to facebook you stupid shit

They are evolving

>admits that he'll fuck up everyones game with the model
>still doesnt understand why people are against it
nigga

>Get into VRChat over the holiday
>Having tons of fun hanging out and importing, editing, customizing avatars
>Work starts again, less time to work on avatars but able to borrow a Rift headset for free from work
>Have even more fun miming and learning about VR-specific avatar features
>Have to return the VR gear tomorrow and for the entire weekend
>Probably not going to have much time to do more for at least the next 2 weeks due to prior engagements
I'm fucking sad now. I don't want to stop.

>hes also a fucking normie

you can still desktop, it wont feel the same, but at least you wont miss out too much user.

>reee normies get out
>on /vrg/
Your underage is showing.

You have a job. Just buy one?

I got a PSVR for Christmas, is there a way to get it to work for VRC or am I screwed?

I installed the game but when I opened it a pink screen appears, what do?

you seriously need to go back to facebook

Just dedicate some time to working on your avatars.

I've been working on two by adding things and changing shit on them the past few days.

is that w 96?

Who's working on the /v/ mansion and where do I help out?

Nah it's win 7 but on classic theme

lol wut

>too poor for vr
>game isn't at all fun or immersive when you're a desktop pleb
a-at least it's moderately fun to watch

You can use the psvr controllers and cameras to emulate the vive controllers. I don't know if you can also use the headset. If not, you can use your phone and a cardboard vr cutout for a poorman's vr setup.

I posted specifically to find out if collisions would break people's games. I'm doing my best to optimize the avatar to avoid issues like that.
Call me a normie if you want, I just don't like 3D anime girls in the least. Hentai is great, I can browse sadpanda all day. But when I actually get up close and personal with a 3D model in VR, it feels like I'm looking at someone in a paper mache mascot head, and it's off putting.
I used to love Custom Maid 3D 2, but when I got my DK2 and tried it in VR it just felt weird.

Can you use VRChat with only the headset and using mouse and keyboard to move around and use things?

Yeah, it sucks not being able to test with gestures and all but at least now that I know how everything should work I can just work on them in advance.

The shitty part is the 2 week break from VRChat as a whole due to my other upcoming priorities. Also I will probably buy one when I'm more confident the motion sickness will go away, since it was really rough the first 2 days out of the 3 that I've used the headset.

just meditate and lucid dream
no motion sickness at all

I had to charge my controllers once and I had to use my head to do everything a mouse would do.
With the exception of clicking, but you still have to jerk your head to throw shit.

Don't worry, you already missed out when it was at its best. The community is shitting itself very quickly now, pic semi-related.

But I mean, what can you expect from spergs with lots of easy NEETbux to drop on chinese cartoon breasts?

youtube.com/watch?v=dgfQ5qhFJu0

go away normie, its you normies who ruin everything

>spergs with lots of easy NEETbux to drop on chinese cartoon breasts?

The ones ruining this are the ones without neetbux.