Path of Exile General /poeg/

Exit your Map to make a 1 Alch New Thread, Edition.
Last map, >3.1.0 Patch notes
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2036284
>Path of Nerfs Manifesto
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035872
>3.1: War for the Atlas
pathofexile.com/war
>Abyss League
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2032331
>Abyss League Challenges and Rewards
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035580
>Path of Exile Beta Trade Site
pathofexile.com/trade
>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSAHsPJdzt0
pastebin.com/7ntaNvar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one more alch than YOULL ever see

In light of the Todays recolored MTX, a friendly reminder that you can get a red version of the portal If you buy points with shitty (((Karma Koin))) funbucks.
Might as well if you're going to spend money on this game.

1 alch = 1 fuse
what happened?

i miss the good days of watching heroes such as ProjectPT levelling solely with Raise Zombie to maps.

I remember those guys trying to "sponsor" a local lan by handing out nonsense vouchers for shit no-one wanted as if that was doing us a favour.

I can't be the only one that dropped 1200 fusing into one single armor..
Getting burnt by shitty rng makes prices drop.

still weird
it costs 8 fuse to get 1 alch from vendor

alchs and fuses both being half a c is how it always was, at least in my memory

Not really, past few leagues both alchs and fuses were less. Can't remember breach or essence.

the fuck is karma koin

what are some fun maps to sextant that aren't channel or atoll

we dead to reflect lads
league over

it's like a prepaid video game mtx currency card for minors who don't have credit cards

i think they've expanded out of just games now though

>windripper
You deserved it I'm afraid

how long has melee damage on full life not been melee damage only?

Just 6-linked my perfect roll Inpulsa's. Funnest spec with it? EK? Spark?

You can buy a card online. Use the code when you buy points on the PoE Website. You can buy it from Paypal-gifts or G2A if you're not murrican or whatever.

The promotion for the Portal was meant to end years ago, but it still works, because GGG. I did it about an hour ago.

shock nova

What's the point of having currency like exalts when only a tiny percentage of players can actually afford to gamble with them?

For poorshits to trade with

What do you mean afford to gamble with it? Pretty much anyone can slam an exalt onto something. Is it gonna be worth it? Not really in most cases. And that goes for poorshits and richfags.

I don't know what projectPT is but i still use zombies.

Who's the cutest PoEgirl?

templar

Tentacle Miscreation

Why the fuck is the gap of going from gear that can do T12 maps to endgame gear so fucking large?

I have this really nice iron ring with high dual res, a t2 life roll and 3 damage mods that cost me 10c. Trying to find the steel ring version of this costs anywhere from 35c which is the shitty version and would be a downgrade from my current ring in terms of resistances and a 1.2% increase in damage.

The next one is fucking 100c for a 2% damage increase with a life downgrade

And the next one 2ex

Like how the fuck is this justifiable? I mean for example if I get something like a Disfavour I get 100k more dps which is actually worth the investment, but for these fucking rings. Why are they so expensive when their actual use is like a 1% upgrade over your current shit?

1% is what a 1 alch jewel gives you

idk crafting but is possible and worth to scour bad mods and keep ipd then multimod for phys/asp?

>crash
>log back in
>dead
I'm fucking burnt. Either that or I'm bored of this game. I was ready to drop PoE for MHW but PC release got delayed until autumn.

Fuck. At this point I might as well just fucking play Skyrim or some shit.

>uber lab
>an unexpected disconnection occurred
>wait 30 mins
>an unexpected disconnection occurred

wheres my 8 fucking chaos chris. maybe you should take it and invest in some not shitty servers.

>youtube.com/watch?v=uSAHsPJdzt0
What's the dance thing the witch does at the end?
Don't tell me it's some promo-only animation they use internally?

Nevermind, it's a p2w effect.
fukcing kikes.

>mfw playing with 50% movement speed

God, how do you play with anything less than this.

Is it just me or this league boring as hell for some reason? It looks fine on paper, but playing it is a chore.

>50% movement speed
nigga, you're supposed to be at 90% with just boots and flask

>using quicksilver of adrenaline instead of quicksilver of heat

It's the backtracking abyss.

>he is not immune to elemental ailments

This is without flasks.

>runs quicksilver flask still

Are wickermen and tukohma guards the best spectres, honestly their clear speed is garbage, i'm tempted to get solar guards or even flame sentinels they're good vs boss i'll give you that but the map itself they're shit .

>he plays pathfinder

Get solar guards and stack fire damage to spells jewels.

topkek lads someone actually paid 40c for this trash, i feel jewish.

movement skills

never got this before, anything I should do to it?

Based Trump orb

Shit like that is for pushing the margins after you have all your major upgrades. If they weren't exponentially more expensive and rare than the less optimal ones, the "nice iron rings" wouldn't be used at all and would be worth 1 alch instead of 10c. Getting all your shit on optimal and semi-rare bases with great stats is something that shouldn't be easy, because it would devalue everything else even further than already happens.
That's why basically all belts that aren't abyss socketed are barely worth picking up this league, because stygian vises drop like candy and are much better in every way.

Touch it.

>fire damage to spells jewels
Does this apply to minions too?

Enjoy your stack of Her Mask. :)
post results.

Is it because of the increased rarity?

because I have a similar meme armor and I feel like getting some profits

someone literally got paid for making this garbage

they actually sat at their computer and got monetary reimbursement for their time used in coming up with this idea

"""""""""unique"""""""""""

Solar guards are the best option for general play, properly geared they can do everything well, including Shaper. The whole tukohama's vanguard thing is if you're doing bossing only, though I've read mixing in golems in a good elder helm makes mapping nicer.

I presume the increased rarity and fact that it's level 85 so ideal for crafting.
Because honestly he could have easily have bought cheaper ones of poetrade with res and slightly less armor for 1-2c

>get jewellery
>its the missing item for finishing off a chaos recipe
>get 2 chaos for picking up a card

Gotta grind them chaos.

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>F R E E
>F R E E
>F R E E

>gloves with 5 mods
>haku bench says no space for mods

Explain this poptarts

double rarity rolls or double life rolls

>usually poor because i rip/add out of builds
>get a little extra money
>decide to try and 6l my vis
>450 jews to 6 socket
>only 600 fuse in and im already starting to regret it

mistakes were made.

on a side node,why do jewellers and fuses seem a lot more expensive this league? in the past few leagues i dont remember having any trouble getting them 13:1 early in the league.

>playing the league late
>get to Act 2
>They changed Silk's voice to match his Act 7 one
why

Ah shit I completely forgot those were a thing, thanks.

it already has the mod you are trying to add autismo

Hm, so many flavours of summoner I want to try. I'm not sure this is the league to bother with golems since it eats up so many jewel sockets.

What skill to play with memesword? I'm leveling with MS but would like to settle for something that doesn't need 2 jews

>just realized I have 3ex worth of jewellers

huh

Why the fuck izaro slam sometimes finishes if he dies in middle of it.

>craft myself a 10 quant amulet way better than biscos because it actually has stats + damage
>mapping with it for like an hour
>get a biscos drop

absolutely BTFO biscos confirmed inferior

Did you chaos roll it? I spend like 300 alts trying to get the one mod and still did not get it.

I did both
regal is pretty shit cuz even if you hit something half decent you still have to exalt anyway and the chances if you getting 3 decent mods are insanely low

>shitcrow
>calling something inferior

New to Rotas, how do you tell who's hideout everyone goes too?
No one talks.

The one that invites you.

Check the party name. People usually type in the order in the name of the party.

That's most likely it, thanks.

Can you believe that people in here, americans in particular going by the time of day, are too retarded to make a new thread in time when the other hits 750 replies, and that not just once but twice in a row

I have a 1.7m shaper dps flicker strike build that costs literally less than 10 ex. Did I do a good?

Where to, boys? Right has the assassin dagger cluster with crit and damage and attack speed, some minor leech, charges, posion. Left has a lot more defenses and potentially Pure Talent memery after endgame lab with path of assassin, so crit too.

Supposed to be dual mark of doubting knight.
>In after get a shield and go pure flurry.

based

Please keep alt right propaganda out of vg, thanks.

dual wield howa like a champ and go pure flurry

>forgot to make my stash tabs private at the end of last league
>get a whisper from a guy wanting to buy something i had listed for 1 ex at the end of harbinger
>don't really care about standard
>but it's an ex

I have 4-5 stashes full of jewels they're not selling for the last 1-2 weeks there is the occasional buyer, should I just vendor all of them honestly wasting space

it could be a leftists mockery of trump just aswell

>>Please keep "not left propaganda" out of vg, thanks
ftfy

in a first step, weed out all with only 3 mods and none of them +life
in the next step, weed out 4 mod ones without life that dont look great on first glance

congratz, you just dumped 7/8 of your jewels and are left with the ones that could actually sell

>run a map completely unconnected to my elder blob
>my elder blob shrinks from about 10 to 2 maps
what the fuck?

Elder needs to be entirely connected, so it was probably some well placed attack on a chokepoint by shaper.

I just traded my abandoned wealths for 1 wisdom scroll at navali.
Ask me anything.

Whats your build?

pastebin.com/7ntaNvar

Would you get rid of ones with no +life even if they had insane damage mods?

are they regular jewels or abyss jewels?

2 more days until comfy farming time with agdq

it'll never be the golden age of gdq again though
after sgdq 2017 i'm not sure about gdqs now

abyss I legit stopped doing abyss holes because i'm sick of collecting those jewels

is windripper still king for mf
wanna farm ssf cards

i have a lich, but don't have enough single target dps to kill all the spires in time. what do i do?
i would if they didn't go invulnerable for 5 seconds at half life

look into how you can increase your dps

im going to shape and sextant block mausoleum guys!

Golden age was the one where they got popular.

YSG got named. After that it became a SJW circle jerk feels good fest of "Fuck Cancer" "Save the Animals" with every single fucking donation.

It would be god tier without the fucking donation announcements. Just put them on the side, or have some kind of threshold.