/r6g/ - Rainbow Six Siege General

Punk edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PwH3RYCuMYg?t=207
youtube.com/watch?v=C4kXZTPkI9A
radioaustralia.net.au/international/2014-01-24/plastic-surgeon-in-south-korea-faces-fine-for-making-towers-out-of-jawbone-shards/1253196
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Hero_shooters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shouldn't Smoke be harder to hit like most female ops since he's 5'8?

Although I feel like Cav is hard to hit even though she is 5'10. she is so thin.

What's he aiming at?

Reminder you can have a full beret wearing attacker team now

ur wee wee

I have an unhealthy obsession over the Gsh-18 in game. Its just so aesthetic just like anything that Sukhoi makes. AKs and PKP's too. Anything Russia makes is good. Russian op best, Spetnaz best

>all da hitbawxes are da same

NIGGA HOLY FUCK WHO POSTED THAT GET THE FUCK IN HERE SO WE CAN STUDY YOUR SLUG BRAIN LMFAO

Spetsnaz uniforms FUCKING WHEN

Do people really think she's ugly?

im really getting tired of keyboard users on console

it's blatant cheating but ubisoft doesn't seem to care.

prove that they aren't?

Is valkirye still a good pic after doki arrival?

seems like it would be an impossible rule to enforce
also just git gud or pay the money to get an adapter

it was literally posted last thread
youtu.be/PwH3RYCuMYg?t=207

youtube.com/watch?v=C4kXZTPkI9A

theyve done some fixes since this video but its still a little wonky on the skinnier chars

Her portrait before the game starts has a huge granny factor going on.

i can deal with it most of the time, but like i said it's a blatant unfair advantage. if you face a keyboard user he's going to have a clear aiming advantage.

there's got to be a way to detect this shit and lock these faggots out of the game, or at the very least put them in games with each other.

No.

When is the upcoming reinforcement patch?

do all the drawfags just post shit here or do they take requests?

I agree its a tool for faggots that can't beat others on a level playing field
I just don't know how they would try to enforce it since people would just say they are using a controller well

When it's done

Does anyone have the Ela picture of her with the smug cat face?

>totenkreuz
The black dude from tf2g back in 2012?

Some take requests, like me if its lewd shit,

Is there any SFM of the Siege waifus?
Honestly curious.

>people that cry about having 100+ ping

how fucking dumb are you niggers? the game literally turns pve at that point if you just peek corners as much as you can

fragging with high ping is literally the easiest thing in the world.

If I buy year 3 pass now does the renown bonus start today or when year 3 starts?

Yeah it's me, I'm shocked someone would remember the name

people don't make sfms of unimaginative sjw sluts from shitty games, sorry

I don't know what else you would call this

its just marketing dude, they want the game to appeal to a wider audience and adding more women gets
A) more left leaning folk playing
B) more waifu fags playing
C) only pisses off people who hate women in anything and will probably play anyway just to keep bitching

Are you retarded? The 416c got crazy horizontal recoil in the TTS, then they dialed it back for live

>there's got to be a way to detect this shit and lock these faggots out of the game
The console KBM adapter is a USB device, right? Can Ubisoft just tell the console to ignore all USB input while the game is running? Console controllers are all wireless for this generation, so it shouldn't impact legitimate players.

is dokkaebi a shit or can i do well with her

>ignore usb devices
>r6s is on external hard drive
>can't play the game anymore

stop lying bro

>Some take requests, like me if its lewd shit,
shit i wanted a sfw one

Just an iq version of this

Left leaning people don't play video games.
Gamers play video games and gamers are usually put off by dumb politicization and tokenism.

she's very useful because of the phone vibration shit plus cam hacking and has a pretty good load out.

Sounds like a good idea to me, no more ps4 players would be ideal

blatantly not true, you're thinking only of yourself, youre particular group of friends and Veeky Forums. Gaming is a mainstream hobby now and left leaning folk play a lot they just talk about it on reddit and neogaf or facebook or whatever

>A) more left leaning folk playing
>B) more waifu fags playing
I fucking hate those people
>C) only pisses off people who hate women
I was fine with vanilla ops. Women were kept at a 1 in 4 ratio (which is still a monstrous over-representation) and only in units that actually recruit females.

Okay. What'd be more upsetting to console users: not being able to run the game off an external drive, or having to play against KBM players?

the game was never realistic, youre just being triggered by women existing in your little safe space.

I don't have the screenshot of the TTS recoil where the sample chart was just a blur

Is it that much of a problem isolated to Siege? I have to imagine it's pretty bad on any console shooter that people can use the Zim on (Which is all of them as far as I know)

kill..all...white.....males...

Friendly reminder that if you have over 60 ping you are a pingcarried scrub, go play on your own servers you shitskin subhumans.

>the game was never realistic
I just gave a specific example of something that set the tone for the game and conformed to the rules of our reality. It seems like you are unable to refute that point

its your headcanon, the game was never realistic

If you win, you win.

Post a voice line you'd like to hear on an operator

>Let's see if lightning strikes twice...

>I'm real, Anonymous

>the Zim
I think you are overestimating how many people are actually using KBM
when I played on xbox I would get to diamond with a controller and didn't feel like a bunch of people with keyboards were beating me
I think you should focus on gitting gud rather than imaginary issues

>muh ratios
What a dramaqueen

Right?

>mfw Transcendent Brain Fuze Main who never runs the AK and instead swaps between the LMG&Shield+Makarov depending on what I think will get me more hatemail at a given time.

>playing fps on a console

how fucking retarded can you even be

Which skin is that?

>"Say cheese!"
for blitz, of course. Maybe some other camera-related voicelines.
On an unrelated note, why'd they have to make him and bandit look so fucking mad? Nothing about their voicelines or bios gives off that kind of "perpetually pissed off" vibe

No it isn't. There is no reason that SAS and Spetsnaz to exclusively be all male unless it was because they are the only original operators that don't take females.

We already have literal admission from devs that there is an agenda there wasn't present at launch

Yeah, fuck maintaining any semblance of the tone at launch

your paranoid stormfront bullshit isnt fooling anyone.

Has Doki gotten some plastic surgery done?

Don't argue with the retards. They will deflect every form of logic you throw at them. Just ignore and move on.

Yes, the agenda that straight white males like women in their video games makes your game more popular and brings in money

>just paranoid, dont listen to this guy
Hmm who could be behind this post...

Siege is a hero shooter

well she is korean so there is a huge chance of that.

radioaustralia.net.au/international/2014-01-24/plastic-surgeon-in-south-korea-faces-fine-for-making-towers-out-of-jawbone-shards/1253196

Wrong, Bubba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Hero_shooters

yes it is, what's your point?

>Polish GROM is two females, and one has dyed hair

Jeez

>team fortress 2
looked at that list for 5 seconds and it's already wrong and shit

How do they remove that much bones from a face and have any left?

you'd think Microsoft controllers would have some special identifier or code that the game/console could check and verify if it's a genuine xbox controller or a third-party device.

but, whatever

Nothing wrong there. Poland is nationalist as fuck after all.

>how stormcucks actually think
everyone who disagrees with me is secretly paid by my enemies!!

Christ. Genetic engineering when? Being born with desirable traits is far better than needing to cut and carve up every individual in Korea.

>ignore all USB input

there's wired xbox controllers though.

and when you recharge a wireless controller, you plug it into the usb port.

Ela is a brat
Zofia needs to discipline her

She's a solid pick,good gadget, good gun cute and not OP.

Anyone in here uses the MSI DS B1? How is it?

it's not isolated to siege, but it plagues all FPS games. overwatch had it bad too. the top ranked people were all KBM users.

Post em lads.

I have ascended. NGL though I think lesion is on his way to being my new fav defender. Ela makes carrying eZ but the t5 and hepatitis needle radar feels so good.

why is dokkaebi so fucking ugly
everything about her model makes me want to vomit.

They just really wanted to push it with them because Poland adamantly defies "multiculturalism"

Grey universal

She wasn't designed to the artificial beauty standards of a man like you.

>x 283005 x
> -
bravo ubishit, almost at the end of the season and this fucking thing still isnt fixed.

what
her face is good and the body looks like a human body
her op art looks fucking gross though
Hibana and Ela on the other hand look pretty but their models are trash

Who the fuck stares at faces in game?

Obsessed

her outfit is trash and looks like she's wearing a skin-tight garbage bag, her hair is ugly, and her in-game face looks very thot-like

Not every woman has to be pretty you know

>thot-like
Good to know I can't expect an intelligent opinion from you.

I love the fact that they still haven't fixed Sledge's beret. As a result, he still wears it like a twat.

can dokkaebi only use semi-auto??

thot provoking