/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Voting Gauntlet Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPZoZ9OOU8Aj8jyD_TtubhFkY7ZtNzVd3vv1Hn-vEc8/htmlview#

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/949173625411850240
pastebin.com/57S5Qm8k
desuarchive.org/a/thread/165059223/#165062862
blog.livedoor.jp/vippernaore/archives/52504818.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>my Team Ryoma lost
>previously did a last minute summon on the christmas banner
>managed to get one of the gauntlet finalist and finally break my strange holiday banner trend with green male units
>tfw can still continue getting a boosted score
Works with me. Too bad she's +SPD -ATK though.

horse cock

THARJA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Is he single?

I want Lissa to jingle my bells!

haha what a loser CANT EVEN PULL CORRECT IVS
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Nowi is for impregnating with Fell sperm!

What kind of animal cock do various FE girls like best? Obviously Tharja likes zebracock best.

I want to eat Gray's ass! I want to shove my tongue between his cheeks! I want him to tease me for being so filthy! I want him to be unable to stop himself from moaning!

I love Gray!

No more idiocy past this point.

Dozo lad

>3 screenshots while recording video

For what reason?

I get where you're coming from but you have to realize that Pelleas doesn't really have much of a character either. I think you just relate to him or something and you're a little biased. Honestly he seemed like the kind who would want to die anyway. I mean, his sacrifice was memorable and I don't think it should be forgotten but you have to realize his character is mostly just "prince who lives in other people's shadow is kind of mopey and is an otherwise ineffectual leader".

Elise like pig cock

Micaiah is better written than Pelleas ;)

Anyone played Conquest with the GGG patch? I liked it a lot.

I wonder how many people want a nursing handjob from Gunnthra

t. Raul

Probably not, particularly funny because I'm pretty sure he had announced he was going to do a continuation of it just before he got busted.

Calm down Clair

is she the cutest seasonal

I could take it or leave it honestly.

Close

I'll take her giving me a buttjob instead

Why hasn't feh joined the money-making allure of "yelling angry man" yet? Surtr will replace Fjorm!

>implying

Yes, 100 DVDs of Hardcore 3D CP, not gravure. He's completely fucked and Kenshin is dead. Apparently he was one of the customers from this website and they have 7000 or something names, more manga artists will probably be arrested in the coming months.

dead

Nah, Elise like dragoncock.
Source: Thor

Did the guy drawing that deliver yet?

I guess my luck was spent when I got a +SPD -RES and +DEF -HP Tree Robin beforehand.

Force of habit, and can't be too careful if something gets fucked in my recording.

Generally I do one as soon as possible when seeing a 5*, one after that 5* unit finishes speaking their first line, one of the summoned units after closing that, and one of the stats. I liked it better when it was a less intrusive flash.

I want her away from the summoner!
Away!

>Pelleas doesn't really have much of a character either.
You're moving the goalpost. I didn't say anything about that, I said that he has more character than she does.

> I think you just relate to him or something and you're a little biased.
What? What I wrote is just facts. I didn't say I like him or Miccy.

no one ever delivers

Almost! But not quite.

"Jump with me, /feg/"

>got a perfect Boey
I can finally make a meme build for a rarely used character

>roll a -res Gunnthra

>tfw it is only a matter of time before the made in abyss guy gets caught

Yes, but only because we didn't get Halloween Benny just dressed normally.

What the fuck is a nursing hand job and how is it different from a normal one?

No but she is the only one that was born to be raped, so there is that

He was going to finally do a sequel which is why I'm fucking pissed. I loved Kenshin and wanted to finally get something good after so long.

>one of the customers from this website
Which website? Is there a good place to get more of the real details? I just see anime blogs mention the situation briefly. He really has no chance of making the sequel? He won't get out of it somehow?

SEETHING

you suck her tiddy

Get out normalfag

>He really has no chance of making the sequel? He won't get out of it somehow?
they caught him with a fuckton of actual CP. even in Japan, he's fucked.

Laying your head on their lap, sucking their tits as they jerk you off.

dead game boring shitty quests

remember last ghb was in oct

WOW
twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/949173625411850240

Shut up Chrom, your little sister is a slave to the big peasant cock

I hope Celica wins a CYL eventually so she can get an alt with Celica’s gale

I am sorry Ryoma, I am sorry I let you down. At least this got me to finish your gauntlet loss smut. If you ever win I will make sure to write you winners smut. For now this is it.

Edited version will be done sometime tomorrow.
pastebin.com/57S5Qm8k

He is almost certainly fucking finished. Even if he manages to get out of it, even in japan, his reputation is shot, and nobody will publish him. Just because it is japan doesn't mean he can get away with that kind of degeneracy.

NOTHING

The goalpost was already kind of about which character is less shit than the other so it's kind of relevant. It looked like you were trying to say he's much better.

It's not really facts at all. Micaiah is far from lacking actual personality and her flaws make her interesting. I like Pelleas too but it's a weird comparison to me because what they are, is really different and it really just seems to come down to what you prefer to see more in a character because they both do what they're intended to do well enough.

oh boy more large crystals

>dumped 200 for a meme bell
>didn't even get pity broken

It will never not hurt.

Most English websites don't have any information, I got some links here
desuarchive.org/a/thread/165059223/#165062862
Quoting this post:
He bought the CP from "厳選DVDショップありす" the largest shop for CP in Japan that was smoked by the police back in May and has sold more than 250 million yen worth of CP.

Pic related is what the shop looks like. Several Videos are advertised as "Elementary Girl", "Penetration" and "Creampie" which seems rather worrying.

The most popular video on the site back then was pic related. "Fifth Grader Yui." The description says the the person taking the photos is "physically connexted with her everyday". And the video itself contains "a clean body and BJ".

Source:
blog.livedoor.jp/vippernaore/archives/52504818.html

If he wanted to do a sequel, then why didn't he think through years ago

Who should I promote, Olivia or Fae?

brap

Ride the bike!

are you gonna post it on ao3 so I can give them kudos

The time has come

>when Ryoma procs Astra and crits >>>Xander's ass FIVE TIMES in a row

It's femui and camilla fucking Camilla's wyvern.

Can we get a mod in here or something? There's too much irrelevant off topic shit, take it somewhere else

>infantry quests
It's time

There's bound to be faggots who have never played a FE game, not even the 3DS ones, playing Heroes right?
Do we know what they're reactions were towards Inigo and Rhajat? Do they assume they're Laslow and Tharja's twins or some shit?

Fae!

who do you want to fuck

I think the confusion stems from the fact that you're talking to at least two different people. I

Haven't eaten all day so I'm going to do that before I get into a detailed discussion of RD characters if that's what you're interested in.

>infantry quests

>random elise with a team of burly manly old men

I just want to drinke the waer (lol
Is that so much to ask

Thanks for the sources. I can't believe he did this when he could be busy making good shit instead.

whoever wins, we win.

>hording 3000 flags
Smooth choice

>Ryoma lost by ~3m points

If all the whiny fucks had spammed flags instead of crying about not getting a multiplier we could've brute forced it

I will post the edited version there yes.

I did that already with Xander in a wedding dress.

>Tharja lost
THANK
FUCKING
GOOOOOOOOOD
SPIC BTFO'D

You will grow out of using dancers in arena. Fae is a better long term investment.

Reply to this post with a girl whom you would like to sit on your face

>go to bed, expecting to fight Tharja this morning
>have to fight Lissa
I wasn't ready for this
This gauntlet makes me feel so happy, fuck the overrated yandere sluts

>Shitzura winning
>We win

>tfw post christmas depression exacerbated by ryoma loss

how do you make it stop bros?

yes?

>tharja lost because the loli had 7.5 multipler before the bracket ended.
THATS BULLSHIT

I'm off to work bye bye feg

post best armpits

LISSA IS NOT A LOLI

I never played Fates so I thought Rhajat was just the Laslow of Tharja

most all of them

who did you +10 first /feg/