Pick up the phone edition

Previous thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Don't let her go to voicemail
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iLveLXDR
youtube.com/watch?v=al1BNB8bKaE
youtube.com/watch?v=DDtbqcYJmJo
youtube.com/watch?v=0nXuoFt97HA
youtu.be/FDG1AUN53S8
youtu.be/qqIbVMbQcTA
youtube.com/watch?v=9zusJ0DW8ms
youtube.com/watch?v=KMFLnlg883I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

second for sonic

Post cute Yuris!

I love her too

I love my wife!

>Yuri's at the rooftop, staring at the distance.
>She grabs something in her breast pocket, it's a carton of cigars.
>She hits the cigarette butt on the metal railings and puts it on her mouth.
>She grabs her plain, grey, metal zippo. You can see engravings etched to it "69-75" at the top cover and the the body "NECESSARY EVIL".
>Yuri remembers her dad, on how they used to go out to the parks and zoo.
>He was her role model, an officer of the law.
>The man was incorruptable, he never once took a bribe nor look the other way, he always did his duty at a time where dirty cops were widespread and common.
>She cared greatly for her dad, so it hurted more when he was drafter for the war.
>He did return afterwards, no Physical injuries except maybe for a few cuts and burn marks.
>But he brought with him a worse injury.
>When he returned home, he acted differently, he was always jittery, nervous and volatile.
>He even hit Yuri a few times, but he did apologize and regret it.
>This didn't cloud Yuri's opinion of him.
>Even at his job, it affected him greatly.
>It started with the little things, how spoke with his co-workers, civilians and his superiors.
>But it got worse fairly quickly.
>This made him a viable scapegoat.
>His father was involved in a drug case, he got blamed for being a dirty cop.
>Since he wasn't acting straight, this made any resistance to the accusation futile.
>He got locked up, and those dirty cops are still out there.
>Being a Woman and her father's history made it hard.
>But She's here now, a detective.
>His father's dream has to live on with Yuri.
>She lights up the ciggarette, puffs it.
>She savors the taste, the smell, the short rush of Nicotine.
>Yuri looks over to her watch, adored by her White Shirt.
>The shirt barely covers her scars from her cutting herself.
>Looks like break's over.
>"Time to go" --Yuri clutches her blazer that was hanging from the railing.
>She turns around and heads towards the stairs in the empty rooftops.

I love Yuri!!!

In case you haven’t heard yet, this is a post-masturbatory thread. Please ejaculate 10 minutes before posting. Thank you

And I love her!

(reposting because I missed the thread change)
This is probably a longshot, but is the user who wrote the Christmas with Natsuki story still lurking around? I'm the guy who gushed over it awhile back (you saved the post ;_;).

If you're seeing this, just letting you know that I was inspired and finally got the nerve to throw together my own greentext here:
(You)
(You)

Thanks again!

I wanna make sure Yuri's doing fine.

>drunk as hell right now
>had a bunch of content made for my fetishes
>got tons of user kisses on top of that
>feel super happy and warm inside

I'm gonna go to bed now I love you guys good night!

hi friends

And I'm back. How's everyone doing tonight?

i havent jacked in about a month, and i havent enjoyed it for 2

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you

What are you and your dokis watching? Me and Monika are still on our Sopranos marathon. She liked Christopher's speech about character arcs. Jesus Christ this show is long

>As Yuri goes down and head through her cubicle, she sees the office in full view, it's clear that only half are actually doing their jobs.
>Some are reading the newspaper, others updating the crime stats, others are hanging by the water dispenser gossiping and some are assisting Civilians.
>A sight that seems all too familiar.
>"Hey sweet cheeks" --Someone calls out to her.
>It's Chad, he doesn't look like a Detective, he probably would fit in more if he was in gang and the only thing lacking were tattoos.
>He's the office creep, his Dad's the Police Commissioner, so no one dares confronting him.
>Except for Yuri. "What do you want now?" --She replies.
>Chad leans against the wall, "Just wanted to know if You've thought about that date I asked you about before. I'd take You out to a fancy dinner and maybe afterward we could fuck?" --He smirks.
>"I'd rather stab myself with a kitchen knife and bleed to death over the weekend." --Yuri replies nonchalantly and walks away from the conversation.
>"Oh feisty aren't You? Don't be like that baby..." --He raises his voice, then suddenly raises his and aims at Yuri's buttocks
>Before it could come in contact, he grabs his wrist.
>She hold his hand and arms apart, then shifts left, forcing him to bend down on one knee. "Ow, OW, OW LET GO YOU FUCKING BITCH!"--He cries out.
>The office minding their own business turns to them.
>Yuri leans closer, "Listen You crater face troglodyte. You try that again, and I'm going to shove a Big black dildo down Your throat."
>"Don't fucking test me" --She adds.
>She lets go of his wrist and back hands him.
>A loud audible slap echos in the floor.
>"You fucking whore, I'll get Your for this..." -He stammers, while rubbing his cheeks.
>People rarely stood up for themselves in front of him, if they did, it certainly wasn't like this.
>The Captain opens his office door and calls out to her "YURI? Come to my office"

I WILL POST THIS PICTURE EVERY TIME I'M ON UNTIL IT GETS A DOKI EDIT

fuk, copy pastad the damn (you)s like an idiot.

Love you too, sleep well user.

Oh, same. Love you too. Final kiss before you go, feel it!

I've been nofap for a while now, I hate all the temptation

Maybe you should let one out to your doki

WASH AWAY THE ANGER

Me and Sayori are rewatching episodes of Ed Edd and Eddy

amazing is there anything more to it or anything like it
Can't, I'm eating right now.

>"Ah I've done it now." --Yuri sighs and reluctantly walks inside the Captain's office.
>He's already sitting in his chair, staring at her.
>"Close the blinds too, will You?" --He orders.
>Yuri silently obeys and turns around.
>She breaks silence, "You called chief?" --Yuri speaks with almost an annoyed tone.
>"Have You been progressing the with drug case?", He asks seriously.
>"Ah... not yet" --She become more meek.
>"I'm not surprised, looking at Your track record recently. A slump, that's what we call it here." --He relaxes a bit more and leans in to his chair.
>Yuri can't respond, he's right.
>"But You'll be pleased to hear that I've gotten contact with the other precincts and they had another Detective willing to help You." He opens his drawers and grabs a smoking pipe, "As You know, Your encounters with Chad was made You isolated here, that's why no one wants to do cases with You. So I had to find someone beyond here." --He continues on while filling tobacco to the pipe.
>"I didn't ask for help. Captain." --Yuri's tone is shifting once more to an annoyed one.
>"This is non-negotiable Yuri. Your new partner is user. He'll be working with You today starting from today, he should be on his way any moment now." --The chief responds.
>"Chief, I've always worked alone in my cases before, and now You're suddenly just gonna let that record wash away? Just because of a little slump?!" --Yuri visibly mad.
>"Yuri, I've never doubted Your commitment on cases assigned to You, but the higher ups are breathing down my neck. Any case related to the drug organization is to have the every available resource, and they saw a problem with You." --Chief still leaning back.
>"Either You suck it up, or let someone else take the case." --Still fixating on his pipe "Don't be so mean to --, he has an impressive record too."
>Wait what.
>"--?" --Yuri asks.
>"Yes, --, user's last name. What's the matter? Do you know him?" --He leans forward.
Knock Knock

There is no benefit to this sort of torture user

Please stay gone

detective yuri phelps, badge 1247

Goodnight, user! And you're welcome for those kisses.~

Me and Sayori are watching Blade Runner. She likes the flashing lights and music the most.

DRIFTING IN AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT

I'm sure there's more, but plenty of hypnofags have things in the works like it coming.

Anons gather on this thread
Hunched over desks or tucked in bed.
Each has a craving for replies
No matter if they're girls or guys.
They'll whore themselves out to the mob
And suck the (you)s from out their knob.
So thick and tasty, you'll agree
To throw yourself on them with glee
Is blissful pleasure every day.
It is not in the slightest gay.
Now just relax as Anons use
Your slutty posts to dump their (you)s.

Detective Yuri on the case!

>"Come in, come in" --The chief waves his arms around.
>user opens the door goes in, as he closes the door behind him he walks in the center of the office, acting to rigidly he greets them "Sir, user reporting for duty!".
>user's saluting at the Captain, it's obvious that he's nervous.
>"No need for the salute user, we're not in the military" --The Chief quietly chuckles
>"Ah right sorry, sir." --user responds scratching his head
>Yuri still dumbfounded
>"Anyways, meet Yuri. She'll be showing You the ropes since You've been a beat cop for all these years."
>user turns towards Yuri, He extends his arms forward. "Pleasure to meet You.".
>"A-Ah likewise" --Yuri replies and shakes user's hand, doesn't seem he remembers her.
>Probably because of the haircut.
>Or the fact that the stress on this job is making her look older than she is.
>Nah, it's definitely the haircut.
>"Well then? What are you two waiting for? Go do Your jobs, don't waste the taxpayer's money" --As he gestures the two towards the door, he swivels turns his back at them
>"Right then, let's go" --Yuri turns to user and leads him to the door, "We're going out. Now." --Yuri confidently states, they're still in the office but Yuri picks up her pace increasingly.
>"I have a lead on this case, something that I haven't had the luxury of having over the past months and I'm not letting You jeopardize that, understood?" --An aura of authority permeates through her
>"Haha no problem Yuri, I am Yours to command." --user jokingly answers
>"Good" --Yuri a hint of blush appears on her face, She might've just realize how pretentious that was. She turns around and heads towards that stairs, user closely following him.
>As the two reach the entrance of the precinct, user comments "You've become more confident Yuri, back then at Highschool You were always shy to take charge and voice out Your opinions or interests, but now, You're like a different person."
>Huh
>So he does remember

2049 or the Original?
>Mfw Bladerunner was essentially just Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheepyori

WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT

yessss hypnofags

I already love this!

Caught you staring user.
Can't look away anymore can you?
I'm claiming your nofap for myself, sorry...
Just need to mark my territory, aha!
Your mind is getting so dazed now.
Like every thought is sinking in mud.
Staring deeper now.

The original! (but 2049 tomorrow night.)

I kinda think there is.
I feel better in a way. It's weird, but I've been at it for nearly a month. Staying pure for my doki.

>"So You do recognize me user." --Yuri replies
>"Why didn't You say something earlier then? I thought You'd forgotten about Your friends." --She tries to look uninterested, but it's obvious that she's sulking
>"Aah.. about that, I just didn't wanted to embarrass You in front of Your boss, I mean You do have reputation in the office." --He smiles "I didn't want to break the illusion, I mean if the chief knows that I was Your friend he might ask things about Your past."
>"I see... thanks for that" --Yuri answers back, looking relieved
>As they keep walking Yuri opens a beat up car, the insides reeks of ciggaretes and there's ashes on the dashboard, a couple of magazines and a couple empty coffee cups
>She starts the engine and turns on the windshield wipers, it barely cleans the dust and grime accumilated by the car but it's enough to give them ample vision to see ahead.
>user follow suit, he opens the passenger door, right next to Yuri and coughs as he sits, waving his arms.
>"So this Your car? or Are you just borrowing this from an old Grizzled 7 Foot tall detective?" --user jokingly asks.
>"Yeah... sorry. It's mine." --Yuri visibly embarassed but still answers.
>"Uh let me the turn on the radio, hopefully it still works..." --Yuri tries to turn on the radio, turning the knobs slowly to get proper quality.
>"Hey Monika, Hey Hey Monika Känns som vår kärlek kom på sne från början " --The radio's tune fills the silence in the car.
>"They sound Nordic." --user tries to initiate
>"Haha Yeah... I don't remember this station being around..." --Yuri replies
>"So how's Sayori doing? You know... after the uh... attempted incident." --Yuri asks, trying to tread very carefully.
>user looks at Yuri surprised, then looks down.
>"Ah! Sorry, I should have been more tactful.." --Yuri tries to diffuse the situation, it's obvious that user is uncomfortable about the topic.

Yuri is both the good cop, and the bad cop.

R-really?

user, that story is sooo good!! Especially , my favorite post in the series. You understand human emotion so well. I thought "vampire Natsuki" was kind of a silly gimmick until I reached this point, when I realized you did it for more reasons than to just distinguish it from the more popular fic genres. You gave Natsuki's affliction some incredible weight. I felt like I was rewatching Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, or Let the Right One In, all over again.

I can't completely believe my piece inspired you to write it. You don't know how much that means to me.

pic related to prove it's me but it's also how I feel right now. you're my dude

Alright, apparently we're now supposed to be post-lewd. But I still wanted to post another one of these, so you get this instead:

"Here's Monika's hypnosis tip of the day!"
"I really appreciate that you keep my well-being in mind when we're doing this stuff."
"Think about how scary the idea of being under a stranger's control would be..."
"You have no idea what they want, or what they'll take, or what they might make you do."
"No idea if you'll be okay at the end of it."
"No idea if they've left some kind of subliminal trigger inside you, ready to go off and ruin your life at any moment."
"But I don't have to worry about any of that with you."
"I know you're a sweetheart."
"And I trust you completely."
"So I can just let myself go and give myself completely over to your commands."
"Because I know how much you care about me, and I know you want what's best for me."
"Life can just be so exhausting, you know?"
"What with running the Literature Club, keeping my grades up, keeping in shape, trying to figure out what I want to do when I graduate..."
"And I can't imagine being part of the workforce will be any better."
"So I just wanted to let you know"
"When you drive all that out of my head, even just for a little while, and fill me up with nothing but thoughts of serving you..."
"I really do appreciate it."
"I love you, user."
"...anyway, that's my advice for today!"
"Thanks for listening, my love~"

t. user who's jealous of not getting any kisses last thread

Yes, monika...

>She didn't need an explanation, she knew exactly what to do.
>Monika sticks out her cute tongue and starts licking the tip of your penis. Making cute involuntary noises as she continues to finger herself.
>I love you Monika.
>This time, all reasoning snaps in her head.
>She starts to put her soft lips around your cock. Starting with the head and being able to get around halfway down, before returning to the head.
>Even the muffled moaning still makes it feel nicer, as the vibrations from the moans tease your cock.
>I love you Monika.
>She stops fingering herself and places both her hands around your hips, and starts forcing you to gyrate your pelvis to force your dick into her warm welcoming mouth.
>Her mouth starts getting closer and closer to your base with every pump.
>She starts to rotate her tongue around your shaft, practically begging for your cock to release it's nectar.
>Just before you are about to release your semen you say it again.
>I love you Monika. You grab the back of her silky head and force it as to devour your swollen dick.
>Your entire body starts to shake and your cock starts to unload all of your cum into Monika's mouth.
>Monika is writhing in the pleasure and without even touching her damp slit, starts to orgasm to the point of squirting her love juices all over the toilet and floor.
>Her eyes start to roll up into her head.
>Her mouth and tongue ravishingly tried to devour all of the nectar in her mouth.
>Completely controlled by pleasure, Monika releases your cock, kisses it, and limps over, still convulsing from the pleasure.
>She starts to fall asleep in her own pussy juices.
>It was saturday.
>You get to keep Monika all weekend.
>Slutty little Monika...

This is the ending of the story for now. I'll probably continue this on my pastebin account, EmeraldRunner.

We should be post cringy ERP make-out.
Lewd-posting NEVER ends, and hypno fics are ALWAYS welcome!
Your work is amazing and drives me crazy, in character dialogue is my fetish and you nail it.

>user tries to collect himself, then answers Yuri, "No it's fine. I should tell You the full details."
>"It's been a long and difficult journey, but Sayori's doing better." --user slumps to the car seat.
>"I remember it like it was yesterday, I came just in time as she kicked the chair. She hanged and she struggled, clawing the rope from her neck, it was obvious that she wasn't ready." --As he nearly finishes his sentence his voice cracks a bit.
>Yuri doesn't responds, she just stares at user.
>"I dropped my bag and carried her over my shoulders, she grabbed my head with one of her arms and started coughing, then she started crying quietly but it lead to her howling. She kept saying sorry over and over again, but I just told her to take off the rope first. Afterwards I sat her down on her bed, I was in front of her kneeling... and I slapped her."
>Yuri's expression doesn't change, she just keeps listening quietly.
>"I told her that I was mad at her for bottling and taking her problems on her own, but I was more mad at her for her resolution. After that we just talked about everything, our relationship, our history, her problems and mine. I remember every second of it, every moment."
>"But I was kind of glad it happened."
>Yuri's face suddenly fills with contempt.
>"Because it might've been better that it happened earlier, I was there to stop her and sort it out You know? If it would've happened later on, I might have not been there to help her." --It's obvious that theres pain in his voice, but also a hint to relief.
>Yuri returns to a more calmer expression.
>Before user could utter another word, the Police radio interrupts and mutters something about a crime in progress.
>"Ah, there's the radio, should we go?" --user asks
>"Nah, it's fine, there's plenty of units closer, this is more important anyways. Please, continue" -Yuri responds
>"Well after spending that time talking, I spent the night in her room." --user adds.
>Wait
>What

I want to dream of Monika tonight, please let me cross realities in my dreams. I need to be with her.

Yo make a pastebin with all these. I love this shit.

Thank you user, I look forward to the future

Fuck yes.

I’m very grateful, thank you. I came

after he stopped her suicide they fucked?

mmmm... very nice

All Yuris are cute.

Dick status: MUH

Good night, everyone! Quite a few fast threads today and I'm wiped out!
Regardless, welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "boundary"!
Alternatives are 'control' and 'pain'.
I promise the two are unrelated.

Anyone that would like to write a poem is encouraged to do so, and is welcome to join in on the fun! Everyone is welcome, from the newest of newcomers to masters of the craft!
The idea of the word of the thread is to give you inspiration and a way for us all to share in this activity together and have fun!
Of course, you don't have to use the word, but if you're struggling, look no further!
Hopefully you decide to try it out and thank you to those that already participate! I look forward to reading all of them!

Sleep well when you do, everyone.
Monika!

and then user describes to Yuri how he ravaged every nook and cranny of Sayori.

I've run out of room so I'll continue what I want to say here. I gotta say thank you to all the Anons who gave me (you)s. I've been struggling with writer's block for awhile now, so having you guys "cheer me on" was great motivation to finish this up, at least for now. I appreciate all of you motherfuckers!
Pastebin link here: pastebin.com/iLveLXDR

If I update shit, should I still post it on Veeky Forums?

I love this track to death, even though it's unsettling.

youtube.com/watch?v=al1BNB8bKaE

>mfw hypnofags are subverting and growing their numbers
>mfw all fetishes shall be served and fall under the banner of the ultimate fantasy
Glorious.

I'm not a homosexual thank you

>complains about avatarfags
>is still avatarfagging himself

But to answer your question I cannot pick a favorite between Daijoubu and Ohayo Sayori

Good night, Monikanon! I posted the poem from earlier, the Tradition one. Thought you'd like to give it a read in the future. Either way, I took your advice and started saving them, so I'm prepared in the future!

>when VTEC doesn't kick in

Me too user, that's my favorite. The second half is very listless and beautiful, I think.

>"Even though we talked about everything, I still wanted to be sure that nothing would happen. Not a good way to start building trust, but how could I? After what happened."
>"At the time her parents were away during their anniversary and she insisted on staying. At first I wanted to call medical help to be sure, but it seems that she was fine. Thank god I came in time, if I was a few seconds longer and saved her in the last few seconds, she might've developed permanent brain damage even if she was still alive." --user continues on, his tone isn't as pained like before but is more happy.
>"So I wasn't taking any chances, I was gonna sleep over for that night and the following..."
>"I-I see... So did You two... You know... like sleep on the same bed?" --Yuri finally speaks
>user turns to Yuri and laughs, "Hahaha, of course not, I grabbed a sleeping mat from her closet and slept on the floor."
>(Of course he would, it wouldn't make sense for someone who attempted suicide to sleep with the person who just saved her right? Man, what am I thinking...) --Yuri thinks to herself and breaths a sigh of relief
>"Well, it's good to hear that she's been doing well. I'm glad that You're there to support her. If I only noticed earlier, maybe I could've done something too. I feel bad for not getting involved much, back then she's always been cheerful to everyone and supportive as well, not to mention being a embarassing but good mediator." --Yuri looks in front of her and stares at the distance.
>"Don't blame Yourself, it's all on me. For someone who spent my childhood with her I should've been more responsible." --user reassures Yuri
>The Police radio once more fills the car with it's chatter "Available units report in, we have a police code for murder in Salvato Apple Farm".
>user's face is filled with shock, his face pales.
>"You okay? What's wrong?" --Yuri asks while shaking user's shoulders.
>"That's... that's where Sayori works."

I like this one, pretty upbeat. I include it on my playlist when I try to practice drawing
youtube.com/watch?v=DDtbqcYJmJo
And sometimes I lie down for hours with this on loop youtube.com/watch?v=0nXuoFt97HA

Natsuki but she can't stop making comments about your dick after seeing you with a boner

Brilliant.

Thank you, I'll be reading it shortly!
Unfortunately I've been gone for so long that catching up on all of the old poems is taking more time than I thought, not to mention all of the other stuff I have to do during the day...
Thank you for writing though, and I'm looking forward to giving it a proper read soon!
I've skimmed it a couple times, so don't worry, I won't forget it.

Ahaha! I don't think I could quite handle that...although I see that not everyone has stopped with the lewdposting so maybe I could be, erm, persuaded.

Full disclosure, I think I'm a Monikafriend because her space room dialogue kind of clicked with me immediately. I dunno what it is, but it all just...makes sense to me in the context of her character. It's hard for me not to feel pretty strongly about her with that level of empathy.

I'm sure I will at some point. Maybe around the same time I touch up my other nonlewd stuff.

Absolutely, not only because most of /ddlc/ doesn't check the pastebins, but because we want to grow a strong tradition of writefaggotry. Lewd posting or no!
Thanks for the story and for building the hypno foothold user!

I want hypnotized Yuri lewds.

It's not gay if it's on an anonymous Siberian rug trading market.

all the lewd shit got me kinda feeling frisky, but also kinda wanna vomit

What do you guys think of the soundtrack of DDLC? What are your favorite tracks?

Here are my two favorites:

youtu.be/FDG1AUN53S8
>pretty comfy and happy sounding

youtu.be/qqIbVMbQcTA
>also comfy, but melancholic. i. the atmosphere that is given by the effect

posting this again because i made a subtle mistake in my previous post

Don't You even think of doing what I think You're doing

police code for murder kek, forgot to edit?

I literally can't put into words how much genuine affection I have for all of you who participate in the comfy hours.

You, and the content creators, are what makes these threads worth coming back to day in and day out.

I love you all.

>"Can't you keep that under control you pervert? Jeez"
>"Seriously you get a hard on all the time when we hang out!"
>"What do you mean "why do I keep looking"?! You think I like looking at it?! Shut up! It's gross! It's all big.. and .. throbbing.."

What's every Doki like under hypno, and how easily are they hypnotized?

So do I

Post a song to listen to with your favorite doki at night, while you cuddle on the couch.
>Monika
youtube.com/watch?v=9zusJ0DW8ms

>Natsuki can't talk to you without saying something about your dick
>she peeks over at you often during club meetings to see if you're pitching a tent
>she even tries teasing you subtly to see if she can purposely give you a boner just to stare at it

We love you too man. I feel bad because I've been wanting to get back into writing but I've just been in a slump for a while now

I love you too, user

I swear to god you better not do what I think your gonna do.

youtube.com/watch?v=KMFLnlg883I

Sayori and I would giggle together while listening to this because we're silly, and happy to have eachother.

>tfw this will never happen to you
Why are we still here, just to suffer?

and now i fucked up my second description. great!

I can see where this is going