/evg/ - Everyst WoW General

Everyst WoW General: WE'RE BACK edition.

>what the fuck is Everyst?
A vanilla WoW private server that released quietly back in December.
Some of the unique features include:
-buffed raid content to compensate for 1.12 talents
-English community, soon to be further enforced by a Chinese VPN ban
-actual anti-cheat
-public GM logs (coming soon)
If you're sick of being jerked around by the Elysium leftover cabal, this is the server for (You).

Register at everystwow.com. Download the 1.12 client (with vpn or direct download if burger) then Open realmlist.wtf and set realmlist logon.everystwow.com

>Server info
everystwow.com
twitter.com/everystwow
Everyst Discord
discord.gg/zupsM55

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the Client
Links can be found under the server discord's #faq channel.

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=45691
discord.gg/pdZP7gs
imgur.com/a/y8eIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Abandoning LH right before AQ
Imagine how small someone's brain would have to be

unironically going to get my alt transferred and play

thank you based wreatheman

Time to transfer 4-5 >lvl 45 characters from LH

FIRST FOR LAUGHING AT LIGHT'S KEKS

Is there a guild?

>ally transfers have to be horde transfers can be up to 45
wtf is this faction bias

DoA (Dead on Arrival) on Alliance. Not sure about Horde.

A lot more alliance on the server, probably.

Should I play this or the regular WoW version

just need something to kill time until Classic WoW is released

Reminder that DoA is planning on 9am weekend raid times.

Nope fuck off Squido.

Now sounds like a good time to fire up that dwarven reich

They're pretty different games. Depends on what you're looking for. This has the benefit of being free so all you really lose for trying it is time (just remember to ALWAYS use a throwaway email/password for private servers).

make it dwarves/gnomes only please.

GLASTON ALWAYS WINS

I have a 60 paladin that I vendored all my raid gear sitting on Lights Hope. WIll papa wreathe transfer me with a unch of "of the eagle" gear or something? I hope so.

>Higher level characters will be transferred at the above levels, given level appropriate gear, and be subject to gold/inventory transfer limitations.

And he removed the requirement to delete your character.

is forming on horde side for Everyst. We are currently taking applicants for our 3rd raid team.

>TRANDATE
EL OH EL
Your time is up trannies.

>the autism of trannies combined with the autism of the horde
Can this mortal realm handle that sort of deadly combination?

LITERAL FUN SERVER

FUCK OFF

What would you retards do with no druids?

I'm playing on Nighth/a/ven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be less gay?

Someone hasn't seen the latest drama: forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=45691
Jan 20th, Kidney Cuck. Tick tock.

alright thanks for the info. i honestly think ive had it with vanilla at this point. i wish the everystbros the best with their server but the more i think on it, i dont think i can stomach vanilla any more, at least not until blizzard's comes out.

im gona try my luck with tbc on gummys kill me.
how the fuck do i connect?

is it just me or are the /a/nimes on nighthaven getting crazier and uglier? look at that picture

jesus christ

come home to whites hope

>not /e/veryst

What if you have account here and on LH, will all characters be merged into one account? How did LH do it?

Suck someone off for the discord invite so you can get a look at the constantly changing IP address.

you don't unless you were a beta cuck

>how the fuck do i connect?
You don't. Gummy limits it to 100 people, and only those who created an account back in beta can play on it.

I will sell them my account for pics of his mom.

This is the everyst thread, please keep Light's Hope discussion contained here

Shame that low lvl characters won't get their proffession levels intact since it was a pain to level them on chinkhope and elysium but can't complain.

The only problem is I will have 3-4 lvl 30s and I can't decide who to play with.

can i transfer a 60? i dont care if they set the level to 30 and remove my gear

kek nice try kidney/manlet

anyone with an account can connect, even if you made it a week before failmyst imploded
if you seriously want to play there then here you go, but i dont recommend it
>discord.gg/pdZP7gs
>burning-crusade.com/forums

I told you all to play on the anime server but did you listen to me ohhh no

Higher level characters will be transferred at the above levels, given level appropriate gear, and be subject to gold/inventory transfer limitations.

Yes but it will become lvl 45 on horde and lvl 30 on alliance (horde needs more players that's why).

which one is the anime server I like /a/

ahahaha
you fags still think you're going to get new players
stupid fucking brainlets, everyone already went to nighthaven
lmao at this pathetic shitstorm
like wreathe could even handle the influx he's asking for
hahahaha

I kept playing even though I never believed this day would come. I just enjoyed not having ot fight chinks for copper and community was great.

thanks

/e/veryst

>honor and pvp rank won't be transferred
if pop changes dramatically your honor gain this week may be affected
but thats it

>

Your tears are delicious

looks like I'll join, new member aboard!

what did he mean by this

The absolute state of everyone who doesn't like anime and manga right now

I can't bear leveling a paladin again. If it's not a 60 transfer idgaf. What is needed?

Your pally gets rolled back to lvl 30. leveling is much easier on Everyst with shared quest loot and lower pop.

It's actually 45 on Ally, 50 on Horde. Message wreathe.

Oh he changed it then. It's probably for the best.

Also alternatively:
>We will faction swap alliance characters.

So Maybe you could start a new lvl 50 class or maybe it gets changed to Shaman I don't know.

>have level 30 shaman on everyst
>have old level 55 shaman on LH that i haven't played since the WK transfer thing
Would he let me bring the higher level shaman over? I'd have to redo professions but that seems tiny compared to skipping levels. I feel like it's kind of cheating tho since I'm not new to everyst but maybe I'm retarded.

Yes, anyone can transfer. Not to mention horde is desperate for high lvl characters which is why there will be alliance factions swap possibility.

come to gummies! 20 people under level 10! 2 guilds on alliance! come raid kara with us!

>joining a server that doesn't accept new members
???

So once Classic WoW becomes a thing are you guys all gonna go to that or what

I only wanna kill time until it comes out so I wanna see if it's worth it to get to know you faggots

Well hopefully I'll be playing with you bros soon. The only reason I didn't reroll is because I didn't want to level again. We'll see what Wreathe cooks up. goodnight.

>we all abandoned k2 for this never ending shitfest
>tfw the sheep will abandon k3 for some other nost ripoff scam

Wreathe will save us.

Stay strong, mountaineers, keep climbing!

IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Boy all this endless corruption and server hopping sure seems chaotic and depressing!

But let's ask an average player of Nighth/a/ven how it's going on that server!
Miss paladin, what are your thoughts? Will you stay here or flock to Everyst?
>Eeeh? But I'm already approaching my thirties and I'm still single, I don't want to move again and start over...

There you have it.

Good, keep to your weeb containment server. We don't want you.

Wait I thought everyst was for weebs

its for weebs who aren't retarded

Pathetic...

>thread is dead already

HELLO KIDNEy

Fuck I'm so excited

What did scriptcraft start as? was it 45?

so how many people play on this server

About as many unique ips in this thread

about three fitty

x+ you

Maybe they shouldn't have had undertuned content. Seriously, not one of you shills has addressed this. K3 will be the same, and we'll already know when classic releases by the time it comes out.

awesome maybe I should get my mom to play with us

will you bring your mom?

>must be

K3 will just be practice for Classic

it's like level 50 now dude. Keep pressuring wreathe and he'll eventually make it 60

I get what he's trying to do by capping levels, but this mostly favors someone who love making alts and can't stick with a character. As someone new to private servers, I stuck with one character for a month and a half on LH. Even intentionally wasting my time with longer quest chains, no leveling guides, excessive profession grinding, having weeks where I couldn't play for more than an hour a day, and helping lower level guildmates for hours didn't slow me down that much (level 54). It really doesn't help who it's supposed to unless they've only been playing for a week or two.

Duping characters just doesen't feel right

duping chars is like $300+ a pop

it's also the most blatant shit you can do

pretty sick that they were even duping chars

imgur.com/a/y8eIk

lights hope is dead

>cant even get 1 full thread
Is this it evercucks? Is this all the population you can muster?

That's how threads look without shitposters and trannies. Go back to your containment server and thread.

we dont want our own thread until we have 1k pop

until then we will ignore the clever containment threads you make for us and post in your thread xiao

Does Everyst have fishing nodes and every recipe already, or is it too falling for full autism with progression?

progression autism

wreathe has already changed his mind on half of this lol

Wish he would change his mind on professions, no reason not to transfer them and it was harder to level than actual characters.

Only if you are NA cuck

WHY. WONT. YOU. DIE!

Because this server is too good to die. I'll never give up on it even if I'm the last person left.

What is to stop me from arranging for a transfer for a character towing 300g with him (without any real intention to continue leveling the character), then xfer another character along with 300g from another ip? And then simply then sending the 600g to the character I already have on everyst?

Genuine question, not trying to argue. I think the xfer idea is good. But if it gets a lot of bites on it, I sort of doubt wreathe will have enough time to police it adequately. Am I retarded?

Is he allowing the transfer of gold? I don't believe he is.