youtube.com/watch?v=b9Xc91fwl10
youtube.com/watch?v=uK_d_5dOoQk
youtube.com/watch?v=0bxKjSbbezU
youtube.com/watch?v=0R6g7NDE23A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

play kolin

Bullet is an ugly cunt.

whats with this guy

>tfw people only like a specific character because of ONE piece of FAN ART (not even official art) of them.

Ye I'm mad, because I don't hate NRS.

Year of the dog!

DragonChads are going to take over soon

What is a thot?

BASED IRL BIG BODY COOLKID /OURGUY/ BTFO VAPPA FRAUD CHAMP DOMINIGGER FATFUCK MENA

youtube.com/watch?v=SljC_Ga1KMI

that guy really dislikes nrs games

SNIFFTARDS GET OUT OF MY BOARD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what the hell did he say to get you idiots in a frenzy

Based chadloin will sodomize the dooberz

People who play big body characters don't shower.

i once dated a girl who called me a nerd and said my games looked like dragon ball. i've hated dragon ball ever since then.
i still really like toriyama's character designs tho

Being a victim of gangstalking out of Reddit does this to a person, don't mind him, he's fine

>mfw edits still processing because I double-uploaded by accident

sniffsona 5 arena fg when??

youtu.be/JvRt4SjJLx8?t=409

playuta

all i sad was i liked both injustice 2 and street fighter 5 and i dont feel a problem with the combos in both games then you flip the fuck out calling me reddit and gay what's wrong with you

>tfw you will never be a victim of internet gangstalking
maybe like 1 or 2 spergs tops. im genuinely jealous of the attention.

Cross Tag Battle comes first.
>tfw no P3 characters in Cross Tag

one time my gf made fun of me for having cowboy bebop so i deleted the whole thing and never watched anime again

also i played chrono trigger and thought it was good

I main Beauty Thief of decency and honest footsies!!

It is flattering in a certain light, I just wish these red eye alien worshippers would realize I'm not gay so they can hop off my nuts

Why is Poongko so based?

>challenge to win 5000 FM is to win 10 ranked matches in less than 2 days
>have had the game for a week and can barely win 10 casual games already

imagine being this pathetic

That
Ho
Over
There

>so i deleted the whole thing and never watched anime again
>not just convinced her to watch it with you

I like Mortal Kombat and wish the fgc cared more about it.

Mortal Kombat's pretty cool, eh rips off heads and doesnt afraid of anything

>try to get into Jive at launch
>can't because the game fucking sucks
>two years later, came back to try it out since I'm a sucker for team fights
>pick up Abigail
>literally designed just for me
>probably my favorite character to ever be in a fighting game
>still ranked at bronze since I dropped the game almost immediately
>can only get matched up against retards that mash DP every wakeup or laggy Mexicans that tick throw constantly

me too but looks like they just want to look the other way if they are like the crazy nrs hater here i can see why

The patch notes seem to be making too many little changes when a lot don't seem necessary.

I would be flattered by it. i would even pretend to be gay just to get more of them on my dick. you guys don't know how to manage this shit

If you could learn to read you'd see I like MK just fine, it's Injustice that sucks a dick. But hey, keep getting your feelings twisted over opinions on the internet and use it as a justification to Stalk somebody. You're pathetic.

coolkid might be a top 50 player in season 2018.. I really don't to hear his fat bitch screaming in the audience though

What the fuck are you fags talking about

>Tekken 7's OST
what the fuck happened? why is sfv the only fighting game with good music today? xrd's dad metal is painful as well.

And you are getting buffs soon my man.

Ho shit guys its up!

youtube.com/watch?v=xdq7aCAyn8g

why are you getting so mad about it

people are still stalking Blitz and acting like it makes them a big guy

Fantasy Strike

Is it a buff to the matchmaking so I can play against someone other than Mexicans?

do you have the youtube link to this video set to vektroid?

I don't play it but I remember people posting some tekken 7 tracks here and they sounded pretty good to me.

Sweet jesus what is this unholy spawn

dial-a-combo doesn't even make sense as trucking term. It's called chains (or tekken chains in the context of SFxT)ya goy.

I'm not mad, I'm just getting annoyed at stalking gayfers thinking I should be their friend after they call me a bitch. Proof that homosexuality can be a mental illness tbqh, these people are autistic af.

What fighting games have the best OST?

Is SF4s training room music the best training room music?

His wife is alright.

Caba n the other hand.

>can only get matched up against retards that mash DP every wakeup
literally just block it once and go ham
if you have vtrigger ready you get a guaranteed 500 damage punish when you block a DP
youtube.com/watch?v=H1ykXMunfZI

dial a combo means it's meant to let the player capitalize on mashing random buttons and it sucks. MK Trilogy has an ingame debug menu that even terms them "dial-a-combo" that you can turn on or off. You know nothing. inb4 "mad" because I put down someone else who thought they'd get on a soapbox and have no clue what they're talking about, I'm not mad, this is how I normally post. Get used to it or leave. Posters who know what they're talking about take priority, but Reddit might be missing you.

You honestly have problems. Ij2 is actually more "conventional" as a fighter then MK

I can do that fine, it's only a problem when some Mexicunt rolls back my punishes.

SFxT did have L M H Launch as a universal chain though tbf.

I'm talking about my problems already (being gangstalked) you retarded Persona weebposter. Kill yourself.

Bad move with the Persona image btw, that narrows down my focus group an awful lot. Fuck off faggot

man you are one thin skinned bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=hulU9aAIQfk

How is everyones new years resolution going?

>just bought a bunch of games on steam for christmas
>ignore them all and spend all of my free time playing SFV and Quake, trying to get better at them.
HELP

I don't have a new year's resolution desu.

I didn't make one. So pretty good.

SFV is still trash btw.

you try being a victim of identity theft irl you internet tough guy pathetic little shit. how's your credit score? not that anyone cares about you.

Why is I-No the best final boss in fighting games?

>more emphasis on neutral game in S3

punk is going to dominate, it won't even be fair

shit this fucking guy

toppest fighting dyke

gotta keep dem kids in dey pwayce

iktf

time to leave the thread and get false flagged as mentally ill by people doxing my outdated medical histories and social reputation via former friends who decided they'd gay up video games with nothing but Persona weebshit. one of whom even has a tax background while I'm suffering identity theft. bye Chad and Alex, nobody likes you. see ya everyone else, be on later.

>dial a combo means it's meant to let the player capitalize on mashing random buttons

You can punch them in but doing it random get you exposed and if you use the wrong chains you are unsafe. Have you never played Tekken or Sfxt? NRS chains are literally those.

You can stop short the universal SFxT launcher chain with hp+hk?

Cerebrawl
youtube.com/watch?v=b9Xc91fwl10
youtube.com/watch?v=uK_d_5dOoQk
youtube.com/watch?v=0bxKjSbbezU
youtube.com/watch?v=0R6g7NDE23A

This shit keeps on getting better and better

if you play on pc you need to start using peerblock and first off block all of south america

>playing a pretty decent akuma player
>DP out of his blockstrings a couple times
>feel fucking terrible about it, like i did him wrong by introducing garbage into an otherwise super fucking honest match
wherever you are, honest akuma player, i appreciate you

In the past two weeks I have read someone call Abigail low tier and call Birdie the worst character in the game
Can someone explain how people are this fucking stupid

forget him he is clearly a schiz
u guys should seriously stalk me tho im awesome

I can gangstalk you if you want? I got a couple of pals and we can gangstalk you i-i-i-f you want?

there are a few tracks that are really fucking awful
the rest are meh

and why would you reply anyway when you don't know shit? nobody gives a fuck about your uninformed opinions

Why don't you own her yet?

HP+HK is the launcher, what are you talking about?

If you mean can you do LP into launcher? Then yes, because you can skip buttons in it as long as it goes to the next level or directly to launch.

>His wife is alright.

No that fucking fat creature needs to shut the fuck up and tone it down. She can be supportive without screeching like a coked up nigger chimp.

i dont like her

good song

because I don't own SFV.

Give me one (1) good reason to buy her

>Kbad got kicked out of EG

lol

All I need is my main.

must not jack off...

Where do you think you are?

What does /fgg/ think of my new stick design? Yes, I know my phone takes horrible pictures

>nobody gives a fuck about your uninformed opinions

You care and that means the world to me :)

Do it. Submit to the sniffs.