discord.gg/W9jSqq9

>Daily reminders
Big decks are now known as THICC decks

Previous

my true mentor...my guiding moonlight

>blizzard employees literally have to buy their own packs in order to play HS
PFFT

comments and review plz

I assume their personal accounts and not the work ones?

Don't craft Rotface ya dingus

fine

>pint size potion into void ripper clear

>opponent plays umbra
>play marin the fox

:)

>adapt never gives me poisonous as a choice

IT'S NOT FAIR

>still lose

>tfw not enough dust to craft the cards i want
i wanna play cubelock but i only have enough to craft 2/3 prince 3, warlock weapon, and umbra.

you don't need umbra

you dont neeb umbra nor prince

you don't need prince

you need a rope

you don't need cubelock

I'm so bored of cubelock. 5 games in a row against this shit

she looks like fucking shit in the anime

Getting bored of HS.
Is Yu-gi-oh duel links a good way to get into YGO?

it's one of these mobile games that try to take over your life with an energy system, avoid like the plague.

>Let's play some N'Zoth Lynessa meme Pally in casual
>Queue into a quest mage
>Whatever, play it out but was only able to dirty rat one apprentice
>He completes the quest and about to exodia me whilst BMing me
>Suddenly he concedes

Did he see the errors of his solitaire ways? Or was he secretly a casual hero who keeps the Tier 1 meta control decks away?

Does YGO have a single good game?

he deemed your deck worthy but did his combo to make sure you know it isn't actually good

He conceded the game so his MMR in casual doesn't go up. When you need to complete quests it's a lot easier when you play against Silverback Patriarchs and Boulderfist Ogres.

no, just like with MTG the existence of instant speed abilities means the game will always be shit.

Gameboy/nds ones, but you play against ai

Do good card games exist?

Solitaire

>have 3 2/2s on board
>Enemy Priest plays Pyromancer
>Power word shield
>Circle of healing (!!!)
>My minions get healed and nothing dies
>Pass
>No Acolyte to proc on the field and no need to free space in hand (he had 5 cards)
Are Priest players actual subhumans? It's not even the first time that shit like this happens, it's always the Priests that make the most inane misplays, yet the deck is so broken that at the end of the season you find the same people making the same retarded plays at rank 5.

Play Cunnyverse

So HS as long as you're playing exodia mage or razakus.

this

There is no mana in solitaire tho

>the existence of instant speed abilities means the game will always be shit.
Please tell me you're not actually that much of a brainlet.

kys yuro.

* presses my face against her crotch and INHALES very deeply *

*vomits hand*
*clicks face*

*Vomits green colored board clears*
*Clicks face*

MY opponent played 2 corridor creepers on turn 4. What a fucking joke

I have 1000 dust. I don't have 2 corridor creepers. Do I save up for a lego or craft them?

Craft them already, no legendary is as good as them.

Will Hearthstone and any similar games in general, always have a Rock vs Paper vs Scissor meta.

Hearthstone has Rock vs Rock vs Rock meta.

It's interesting that blizz saw how much everyone hated thing from below and decided to make a better, neutral version.

O N E S T A R
N
E
S
T
A
R

Fuck off

>tfw dusted Prince 3 instead of Prince 4 two months ago when I needed dust

:)

Has /hsg/ ever been more wrong than about the princes?

>start arena
>run into priest with 3 bonemares

fuck off reee

but we were right, they were trash.

Absolutely nobody was wrong about the Princes. It took balance changes and an entire expansion to make 1 decent and 1 have a very niche use.

Just unpacked this cunt, is he used for anything?

No

YGOPro is a decent (free) sim of the real card game if you play from PC

Thanks, crafted them and put them in to pretty much every deck I play. This card really is the tits.

>didn't Exodia him back

c'mon step it up

Only when it's a balanced meta, otherwise it's

It's hard to create parity/even playrates without the use of polarizing matchups/counters, otherwise you'd just play the deck that's the best at everything anyway.

He will be VERY useful come rotation, but for now he's just a meme and a god tier Arena card

That's the type of card that you'd regret dusting imo

who here moving to wild after rotation?

dunno but that image gives me urges to do horrible things to kawaii shoujos

I'll never play wild after rotation, i don't want to see Priests ever again after this shit rotation is over.

your government should chemically castrate you

fix

That's a shounen, not a shoujo.

This fucking game. 8 out of 10 of my games are vs. Warlock. So naturally I queue an aggro paladin deck that either wins by turn 6 or I'm doomed to lose.
This isn't fun. Why am I playing. I have a Steam library with 300+ titles but here I am trying to finish a goddamn quest for a game I haven't had fun playing in a year and half.

Fuck you all.

Inject me please.

How do we bring back the old gods control warrior meta?

It's really annoying I have everything for the deck apart from fucking Beardo. If he was useful in any other meme decks in wild , I would spend the 1600 dust.

I resorted to using Pandas and Garrison Commander to OTK people in wild though.

Unironically by making a fuck ton of alt accounts and shitposting on reddit how bad warrior is
And then wait like 3 expacs beause Team 5 doesn't know how to change things up

>he played Control Warrior in Old Gods of all Warrior decks to play

Kys, it's fatigue "remove everything" fedora or nothing at this point like in LoE, none of that win condition bullshit

Best iteration of Control Warrior was always the Wallet Warrior version which relied on Grom/Alex or its big late game minions.

Golden Monkey RNG and Fatigue were such shit win cons. C'Thun Warrior at least had a game plan.

I hate arena dust drops so much. I don't care in the slightest about anything but arena, so getting 6 wins with a dust drop is the worst.

"Tank up, remove everything and prey on Elise RNG" Warrior was one of the lowest point in HS history.

when blizzard will fix animation times?

wtf beats cubelock?

Run double spellbreaker and expect your matchup vs everything else to suffer. Warlock is the new priest.

Lucky mirror entity.

>3 cards left in deck
>1 of them wins me the game
>don't draw it
>exit entire hearthstone client

S T O R I E S

Kill him before he starts doing his bullshit. That's the meta we're in. Absurd late game value/burst and no way to beat it other than killing them before they start their bullshit.
Also Raza Priest beats it, but it's like fighting aids with the bubonic plague.

Aggro paladin. Same with priest, you just kill them before they do anything relevant, and same with priest divine favor rapes them. I mean, pretty much any aggro deck that is fast enough to kill them by turn 5-6 will do, but paladin is the only one with divine favor and call to arms.

Dust or playable in 2k18?

So my options are to play cubelock or aggro paladin. Sounds fun.

Quest mage
Dragon / Raza priest

Yes, but don't forget to bm and emote spam whenever playing opponents playing decks that aren't cubelock or aggrodin.

R N G

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wild

>Dragon priest
nice bait

>Want to craft Kingsbane Rogue
>Will have to use all my dust reserves (4k)
Should I?

Why would you ever do that?

silence priest. they waste their shit in fear of you getting combo out and you have a fuckton of silences and combo out anyway

Cause I don't want to play Mage, Warlock, Priest, Druid when I have gold for them already. Shaman and Warrior is borked. I could play Tempo Rogue, Aggro Pally or Face Hunter but they don't interest me.

>Silence
>Pintsize + Madness + Divine Spirit + Innerfire
EZ

Then do it if you want, but don't expect to win much.

what? this is completely wrong. keleseth saw play immediately in all sorts of aggro decks, he's not decent, he's a genuinely good card.
>balance changes
like?

Keleseth got roflstomped by 5 mana spreading plague.