Varja, Earth Vaseraga, Ilsa, and Grimnir released
Olivia released - gbf.wiki/Olivia
AK-4A 4* released - gbf.wiki/AK-4A
Granblue Fest happened
- Day 1: pastebin.com/5W94vG7c
- Day 2: grancypher.com/2017/12/23/granblue-fes-2017-day-2-news-roundup/
Balance Update went live - pastebin.com/yMve0nK6

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for January:
12/30 - 1/9 - Right Behind You
1/10 - 1/16 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)
1/17 - 1/24 - Guild Wars (Wind Bosses)
1/25 - 1/30 - Miscolored Memories (Rerun)
1/31 - 2/?? - New Story Event

12/21 - 1/4 - New Year's Special (pastebin.com/d2L4VpvH
12/31 - 1/4 - Legfest

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

NANJI

That whore doesn't deserve Siete's body.

Which jewtenshoe is best for the heart

Free rolled mama so my 450/300 remained safe.

Dog.

honestly we should get a part 2 of mysteria event with anne and grea, it's unfair that they got shat on so badly.

Post dog legs

Is this Siete's daughter

>Almeida's scythe is named Vaserav
>Vas's scythe is named Alserav
Cute!

>mig is bullying me

Cat

Woof!

tied for worst event of 2017 along with charlotta
I can't make up my mind on which one was worse

She got friendzoned into Pandemonium bro.

what filenames, they're just numbers

Eternal kids when

this is siete mother

OMETETO user

kmr has chose you to write the next completely orginal event (meaning no part 2 but can use old characters)
what is it going to be about, what the event character and whats the unknown weapon/summon of the event?

She didn't get friendzoned, Vas is just dense. Zeta and Ilsa will take care of things.

Event where (You) are actually involved when

How many crystals am I getting for this?

Where would you take Song out on a deito?

Lucha MC event where MC beats the shit out of everyone when

post siete's son
the one with the harp

Never ever

The beach

you are getting SR ticket

There are no others even close.

hopefully never.

Krugne event, motherfuckers.
He builds dices that deal typeless damage, using pieces of Moon technology or Rune Magic from Mysteria, and becomes a decent SR.

Ejaeli, Rosamia and Predator have a girl's night out. Bakura, Vas and Six crash it at some point and they talk about their tribulations and hopes.

Event will be about Zalhamelina's work as a miko and how it came to be. Event character will be a completely new character, Zalhamelina will also get a new SSR. Unknown weapon is a Water Dagger, Summon of the Event is some dumb looking Fire like Primal who even cares about these things.

I don't date dykes

I'll pick her up and put her down on my dick.

>he

>he's not charming enough to convert dykes

>no horn
well damn

Thanks for the carry. l'll host it during regular hours next time.

This guy gets to have cake with his gf.

Fuck that then, the event is about Gran jacking off to lewd pictures of Djeeta and the event summon is a used tissue paper with a 160% Water Attack aura.

why does this man love swords so much

>she

Why would I bother when there are plenty of already normal cuties.

>Want to FLB my weapons
>Afraid they'll be replaced by magna 2 or tier 2 magna weapons like sticks and twigs
doushio

Good luck in GBF today!

I hope everything that you want to have happen, happens without issue!

Have fun!

he has a girlfriend? i didn watch his fate when i got him

that's what you get for leech hosting, fucking faggot

Post one.

How do I get this dumb dog to stop speaking in an awful sounding "serious" voice.

>not wanting them all
You'll never become a chad at this rate.

>8.5 trap
ruined beyond repair

Use the first portrait

All the dykes are ugly anyways. Not worth the effort.

y-you too

I want to go back in time when Yuel was for Gran and not some piece of shit shota with a large cock that no doubt reaches her most inner depths

wtf that means Pavidus won the Jasminebowl

Don't you EVER post on my wall again.

Damn bros why is she so sexual she's so much hotter than the other girls in this game did they know they were making the literal 10/10 of this game with her like how can anyone in this game even compare to her she is actual perfection it's fucked up

change outfits > pick first sprite

PSA: Huge banwave happening.

if you remove tights from doggo then call it an improvement you aint muh crewmate

Are they banning leechers?

>Naru and Okto event
Another one bites the dust

I really wanted Doggie to be a boy

I want to fuck her hairy butthole.

Good thing I'm safe like always. Feels good to never have to worry about getting banned since I don't do anything that breaks the ToS.

wtf bros I'm banned I didn't do anything illegal you guys said viramate was safe

>2015 event
Learn about the Society

>2016
The Society might actually be the bad guys

>2017
The Society are definitely the bad guys

>2018
The moon people are the bad guys

Why is KMR so retarded? They ad this entire cool storyline going on where the higher ups of the Society were actually corrupted by power and plotting to take over the skydom and they just drop all that for a moon man invasion?

This, whoever does this is a failure as a person

what for ?

>tfw banned
I'm never leeching eckes ever again

>She didn't stop it
>She lived long enough to see GBF be more cuck shit than Kamihime

Yuel was never for Gran.

Safe!

The society are bad which is why it was so easy for the moon people to get them infighting.

Ilsa said there were 9 factions in the society now so the next event will probably be about kaguya and her friends trying to fuck things up while you have to deal with the corrupt society

what are they banning this time? i use viramate and pokerbot all the time and didnt get hit

Red Hot Alec!
Alec growing up into a scrappy teen and becoming a sentai hero under the tutelage of Feena, Siegman, and Birdman
summon is masked alec kick doing light and fire damage as well as buffing teams skill damage
Unknown is a light melee weapon, but it's boots.

>I missed the part where it says that the society is split into 9 different factions with different ideals
Fucking speedreaders

They're just rebanning all the burger bois

wtf bros why am I banned /gbfg/ said zoibot is undetectable

>she
We all bara here fag

Don't be dumb, Society and the moon are both evil.

Did you even read the event? The weapon contractors will be pushed away by them inevitably due to infighting and power struggles.

wtf bro

but we see that society is bad guys and total cunts in this event, they legit tell straight to you fate that they use people as test subjects and that the society is split on factions

Fake news. Your phone even lost charge because of your nonsense.

UNBAN ME KMR

>Implying Sochie and Yuel don't spitroast the shota with their massive futa cocks

What the fuck are you smoking, Top Society brass was shown playing both sides, dealing arms and interested in mass producing Contractors and Weapons to enforce a mandate. Top brass is evil as fuck, its Ilsa mainly maintaining our bois and gals as alive as they can stay. She stated it herself.

V-Viramate users are safe, right? And there's no surefire way to confirm if an account is bought, right?

BURGERBOI

Nice speed reading. Did you forget they mentioned how the Society split into a grand total of NINE different factions? Those moon men could very well be controlled by a Society group. Which is what the 2019 Society event will delve into. Idiots like you who think they're smart when they don't know shit seems to be a staple in this general

fuck Society.

not the same guy you retard