/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

You get an armor edition

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Captain MP mode gamplay :
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3el4IAevg
youtube.com/watch?v=JaUBg7Ynmwk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/40

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin/the sub-forum

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/ZesXLTP3

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Custom Troop Trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-03092017
>CTT for Dickplomacy+Polygamy Bugfix
mega.nz/#!dgQSlKhY!qudd7noj5rQHfagLq-adDzn1c7X3HHawmA3TbCy0CH0
>Colorized & Retextured Native UI (finally)
mega.nz/#!M0NGlZ6C!XV6LDLkdMjIGjHZq0kLfFaqZ8J2N8ibW_XBrrLgkom4

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14728040/r
2017.vidyagaemawards.com/vote/never-ever
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I marry a QT claimant?

Just b yourself

There is a serie of conditions to fulfill but frankly I never even tried to do it.
I think it has to do with the nation nhaving enough lords and not being at war IIRC.
I think you'll have a better chance trying the forums or even google, friend.

Hourly reminder that Bannerlord never

With never I mean we get stuck here for ever waiting for the biggest lie ever!(even bigger than the holohoax)

so whats the point of giving gifts to your companions in VC? I know that in story mode you get some dialogue/interactions with them, but in sandbox there doesn't seem to be anything like that

>tfw being spaniard

Is there any reason to NOT play as d'shar in pooop?

Crpg is back btw

Crpg is trash
Mercenary is the new hot meme

no, they're the only race I haven't played as and I always get rekted by them.

Empire is much cooler tho

empire design is shit

>Sea niggers Vs Snow negroes Vs Sandniggers Vs Glorious Western Europeans Vs Glorious Roman Empire
>Glorious Western Europeans are useless are massively underpowered in poop

explain yourself, miscreant

Ravenstern is a better overall faction with a better position on a map?
The roaming sanic fast slavers and desert bandits will fuck you up on low levels.

dude ROMANZ in medieval lmao

>Sarelon
>underpowered
sure, they're common troops are nothing to write home about (but the units with halberds were pretty nice) but their noble/knighthood orders units are very strong.

>what are the byzantines

cool guys
but empire has nothing to do with greek

>t. Macedonian Turk from Italy

so with whom does it have anything to do, Hans?

What mods will let me move incredibly fast on foot?
I know about blood & steel as a barbarian.
Phantasy has the haste spell and prayer, but it's a buggy piece of shit (sadly).

you can get a jetpack in star wars conquest but I never got it to work for warband

gloria sinica has sprinting

We're getting closer to the final day bros hang in there

hang in there huh?

lol that will we do on the final day when Memelord will be canceled

mayby play fucking warband for once :^p

nahhh im sick of the same machanics, skillsystem, etc.

need something fresh.

don't worry, you aren't one, it's me who looks weird here

Have you tried the newest mod out there?

It's called 1860s Old America by GABRILDURO

>Am*rica
>gunpowder time
fucking disgusting

What's one thing you'd really like to see in Mount & Blade, Warband, Bannerlord or just mods?

For me, war chariots, especially the kind with multiple horses.

they are long obsolete by the time period bonerlord is aiming at

>Dont win the steam award
>Remove the post about it
Lmao

>implying this shit is historically accurate

some buttons to manage party/garrisons

and mayby such mechanism that you would move mouse given direction and back to make swing attacks, (moving it too fast/slow would cause some dmg penalty)

and mayby some SE Asian faction w/ "isthat sword or frying pan?" type of weponz

shield bash in Anno Domini is fucking annoying

What composition should I go for in a no calavry army? 25%pikemen/25%footmen/25% archers/25% flankers ?

Yeah and?
I't be darn wicked to ride one of those or just be the passenger while npc rider circles with it around enemies sort of like the horse archers can do in some mods.
> faction w/ "isthat sword or frying pan?" type of weponz
I'd also like this, more exotic weapons that dont fall into the katanas'n sheit bullshit.

>play at 1/4 + 1/2.
Your units lose 6vs6 in a tournament while killing 0.
You take 30 damage from a ranged hit.
What did prophecy of pendor mean by this?

Why I get so little money from selling stuff even tough i have someone in my party with good trade?

There's something incredibly brutal about smashing a man against the back of his head with a blunt instrument.
It's a primal kind of feel.
Man kills man with rock, the original sin, the biblical weapon. Shit's fucked up man.

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

what about the dynasty warriors mod?

>tfw fucking peasants and bandits up with calvary
maximum comfy

How about gloria sinica?

>You will never have a pure steppe waifu

Why even live?

>"oh shite a crossbow"
This is why i'd rather take even Swadian or mercenary crossbowmen over Sarranid or Vaegir master archers.

>push Teutons out of Prussia
>still have to take all their Livonian holdings 7 castles/towns
wew my Willy roleplay is being cucked by germans 1257 feels

I still remember the very moment I saw the announcement of Bannerlord back in September of 2012. All of the major problems from the prior entries (for me thrusting weapons/attacks being completely fucked is largest problem) better be fixed. Just release in early access like with the original Mount and blade and fix it along the way.

It also doesn't help that the game has aged like complete shit.

This is Rhodok soil

Is there any way to start off with a castle or at leas t with some good men? I have no interest in running around for 3 hours recruiting people from villages. It's not fun.

for me the worse shit about Bannerlords is why in the fucking hell they do not release the map/scenes editor and the basic human skeleton model/system. and TW need to have those already fine and done 100% running cause they are core features, I cant belive at this state of development they dont have that at least. with that people will start modding already, because it will be years to do any decent mod after Bannerlord release.

in 1257 you can build a castle in your village
but that means that you run around to earn ~60 000 instead recruiting people. Same shit in differtent way.
Why do you need that castle so early on anyway? Can't you just roll w/ small party?

they probably want to tie in a lot of scripts/actual-modding to the map editor that isn't yet complete

>tfw really want to make a strong melee char but can't not be a horse archer/charfag

But the byzantines actually look good, baccus looks like larpers

You put the peasants through the basics of soldiering, discipline and obedience.
You think 3 of them have fully grasped the training and are ready for some practice.

This guy is getting his conscious for first time in last 2 years of being wasted 24/7 on booze.

How's Warsword?
Is it less of a laggy mess than Perisno?

Perisno user, you still here? How do I complete the very first quest of adventurer's guild? Where you have to beat up some runaway peasants?

no, Warsword is A LOT worse than Perisno laggy wise. its nice to check the units and all the factions but sadly thats it. its unplayeable for a long run gameplay

so you've got str/agi already
be a intbitch for skillpoints
you'll hit bow prof. wall around 1/3 of the game anyway, why don't you full around with other stuff? It's all quite a fun

fuck me
any other interesting fantasy mods that isn't PoP?

>Actually the Adventurer's Guild quests are currently broken due to some accidents. It'll be working in the next patch
0.9 will be soonTM released. but anyway, just skip that quest and keep going with current version
try Warsword, its fun for a while. also, if you want to go crazy try Phantasy 2018 and CoMM.

acok if you like aSoIaF, but after honestly, after few times of picrelated or about so annoying and I started to cheat shit out of it to avoid a stroke
still, it's pretty fun mod.

>Phantasy
I really want to like it, but I keep getting occasional crashes or game-ending bugs (stuck in town, stuck in menu, forced to exit game every time) and I can never play it for very long.

>Phantasy 2018
wait, hold on what? did someone actually pick up Phantasy Calradia after like 4 years?

playing warsword now so doing firearms but still pretty much the same shooting at people from horseback
kinda torn between a dwarf footman vs bretonnian lancer for the next one

There's too many geko submods.
Which is the definitive one?

relation if you want to make them lords

Gekonewer because you get to kill and convert the yellow monkies with fire and sword.

although daimiyo edition has some nice improvements

Rising Sun needs a bit of work but the potential is there for it to be pretty decent

lancers sounds more versatile, but I just flipped a coin on this guess
is warsord nice? acok is quite a bitch when iy's not fun, I'd try something else, best if it wasn't very hardware demanding

>running 1st or so siedge in acok
>shit's pretty tight as it is
>message screen pops up
>"so yea, enemies raided your camp during night
>1/4 of your forces are wounded another 1/4 is dead
>your camp and all that shit is fucked up, too
>what do you do?"
>mfw reading it

>game has aged
this "point" is retarded, kill yourself

well thats gay, the devs shouldn't have limited those conversations and character interactions to just the story mode

>playing acuck for any reason
*you stumble and fall*

I will keep posting this poll until Sarranid get their rightful #1 place.

strawpoll.me/14728040/r

You guys are completely disregarding the fact that they have the best location on the map - surrounded by free towns from Khergits, no attacks from Rhodoks and Swadians who are getting raped by everyone always.

>native

>caring about balance not created by the devs

I've done way worse things to get some fun in life 2bh %^)
Actualy even in warband I did worse things to get some fum

>caring about literally copy pasted troop trees
>caring about babby's first mod

>you strumble and fall
fuck, I didn't get it at first since I've packed 30 agi and 10 athletics as one of first cheats

then again, cheating gets fuking old fast. I'm not sure what do I wanna try next
probably awoiaf

i've kinda got used to the game running like shit so having fun with it especially loving the guns. helps that i'm sick of other mods atm.

How is VC sandbox? Only ever tried the storyline but quit fairly early. Worth a play through?

Norse Pagan or Briton Christian? Or Irish Pagan? Does it make a difference?

it's better than story
nationality doesn't make much of a difference but religion does, unless you're planning on playing a pagan character (so vikings and norse troops) then you should play a christian

>Norse Pagan or Briton Christian? Or Irish Pagan?
Disregard all of that gay shit, Name yourself Charlemagne and raise the Frisians in revolt against the gay ass v(g)oykangs

how do I get right to rule in ad1257?

By not being a filthy peasant

wife, upgrading manor(s), war->peace shit
I was pretty fine w/ ~40 when I started my faction, all fair and square at max diff. It seems that it's more about where you'll start with it.
And I was doing quite well until my old pal potatoe couldn't load save of day 1600 and map like this :^( (plus town and 1-2 castles more iirc). Crash at the spot every 9 out 10 times, crash few minutes later that 1 time
well, shit

Just a reminder to vote
2017.vidyagaemawards.com/vote/never-ever

You do not get to rule.
You are born to rule.

>'beautiful'
kek

Is Dickplomacy still being updated?

>no star citizen
this is a sham

Not on my watch!

>tfw no Ronin submod for Gekokujo