Best faction edition

Swain tonight Riot pls

Eyosongive.us

xth for my wife Syndra

I CAN'T BE DOING WITH THIS
I FUCKING HATE PTA

xth for looking EXACTLY like Sona!

Warring Kingdoms Skins soon!

I have one (1) coupon for a free morning shower with Ahri but I don't want it because girls are shit.

Any takers?

Preseason ranks amounts to nothing so nobody gives a shit and it's easier to climb. So you don't really achieve much.

I've stopped playing ranked so people can tell me that my performance in normals is meaningless when there is 0 difference between ranked and normal right now.

Swain is not coming on 8.2. He is coming on 8.3 on pbe. I have my sources trust me.

Best girl.
Best swimmer.
Best wife.

So then Anons, what would Ahri's six new skins be?

wow this is lewd
god damn
this fox bitch takes no prisoners, huh?

You are probably getting old fervor. Will pretty much cement Grasp as that one unwanted child that you were forced to pick because you couldn't proc aftershock reliably.

So fuck Grasp It will be dead in few months.

>no tails

yes thx

Pool Party
Bewitching
Winter Wonderland
Heartseeker as the cuckquean skin to Xayah/Rakan
French Maid or Japanese Maid
Volleyball, with Syndra

my dad works for Nintendo

>Preseason ranks amounts to nothing
Ranged games during preseason literally have the same impact on MMR as ranked games in the regular season. Stop being retarded and pretending ranked somehow turns into a joke mode where people don't autistically tryhard just because their ranked rewards have been locked in.

Normals increase your mmr too genius.

well aren't you just a breath of fresh air
thank goodness

>Whori
Ahri wearing nothing but undergarments and stockings

>Pool Party Ahri
Ahri wearing a bikini, hear orb is a beach ball or something

>Pulsefire Ahri
The usual project/mecha/cyber shit

>Warring Kingdoms Ahri
Ahri wearing a red chinese dress with a sidecut, her orb is a floating dragon's head or something like that

>Soulstealer Ahri
Like the respective vlad or vayne skins, her orb is green and ghostly

>Ahr-Urf-E the Ahri-tee
xDDD Ahri in a sexy urf costume

Caitlyn and Vi are the best couple and lovers!!!!!!!!!

?the bigger they are the harder they ____

??

>tfw no gf to wash your pee pee for you

Because it is a joke. You can get to plat 5 is pre season but then do placements and get put in gold 1 when in regular seasons dropping out of plat is hard because you need gold5 mmr to drop out

>Ahriposting

Somebody explain her lore to me, because all I understand is: you get to bone her and when you're done, she takes your soul and you die.

Is that it? Because thats basically all I want

Did shaco fuck them all?

She has to suck dicks to stay in her human form. If she doesn't, she'll revert back to being a fox.

hes an animated doll user he can't do that

I want that kled skin but I also dont wanna have to put up with a $5 fee to put money on a card (no bank account)

this sucks, man

Isn't this her old lore?

>Because it is a joke.
Yet everybody above Silver still tryhards because they want decent MMR for their provisionals so they don't have to climb through shitter elos at the start of the season.

>French Maid Ahri
Don't get me excited, user.

>sex king
>cant fuck

>Volleyball Syndra
yes please.

official lore

meanwhile pic related can and will and no one will stop him

gold 4 so a bunch of shitters
truly an excellent game

buff for lilo when ?

It's the only lore that matters. Cuck Burch can fuck off with his shit.

Why do you think he's called Sex King?

I explained to you what it is a joke already and you ignored it.

>remiving legendary skin bonus damage
wtf i want my money back if they do this

This fluffy girl walks up to you and asks you to slap her ass.
What do?

wait, what?

Huh? Prepaid cards have no fee.

I'm not sure but If paysafecards value matches your purchase value you should lose nothing.

Shut up, Silver clown.

Best couple

I should figured that some people are autistic enough to care.

Why do people blame Burch for everything? He is not the editior and he didn’t write Ahri’s lore

>Crafted long ago as a plaything for a lonely prince, the enchanted marionette Shaco now delights in murder and mayhem. Corrupted by dark magic and the loss of his beloved charge, the once-kind puppet finds pleasure only in the misery of the poor souls he torments. He uses toys and simple tricks to deadly effect, finding the results of his bloody “games” hilarious—and for those who hear a dark chuckle in the dead of night, the Demon Jester may have marked them as his next plaything.

>shaco
>biological functions

It increases your normals mmr which is separate from ranked mmr genius

Rank and mmr is not the same thing.

That's why you get unranked people playing with diamonds in normals.

and 6

Vlad's a dried up, shriveled old vampire. If he can fugg, so can Shaco.

He is agelocked at 27, both ripe and fresh.

Fondle it for a bit then give a good smack.
Probably touch fluffy tail too.

That's the face of a man in his thirties.

Good stuff, mate

Pulsefire Caitlyn isn't ever going on sale again, is it?

>Voli's ult is the problem.

30yr olds dont have skin this nice and 0 wrinkles

Riots removing the damage buff to legendary skins, haven't you seen? It's in the latest Ask Riot. Gamebreaking, I know.

are Kled and Galio shit tier right now? I'm an adc main but I'm thinkin' of trying them out in top/mid lane

What role dose Volibear have? Tank? Bruiser?

Everything in his kit works for a tank but his ult doesn't. So any other shitty tank just ults your whole team when he stares for a while and gets kited into oblivion.

I do.

bonus one

For me, user? You shouldn't have.

How do you know Swain is tonight?

Honestly with all the blatant weeb pandering I'm imagining we could see a return of maid skins that are supposed to be more cute/funny than sexy. And Ahri is usually a likely candidate for weeb skins.

Question is who'd be shipped with her in the skin line?

Jinx as a legendary. VO is all about how much she hates the skin.

He's not. Earliest is next week.

me, hopefully

I don't. I hope.

How do you do it user?

Drink water more than sugary shit or alcohol
Wash your face
It's not super complicated.

that nipple is dangerously lewd

Use a 300$ face cream

Nope.

I just won the genetic lottery. No one in my family is wrinkled a lot. Even my grandparents don't have that many wrinkes.

Asian or black detected

>Friday
>No Swain
wew, guess who lied again

Should I strim my high elo Poppy?

Almost, but not quite.

7pm GMT is the usual time, there is still hope

Central European.

Half-Slavic, half-Germanic.

Doesn’t Riot work with pacific time since their main headquartes is in LA? It’s 5:50 am there right now

If you can't get to plat 5 from gold 1 in less than 10 games you probablu didn't deserve it anyways.

for my boyfriend Kled!

>Play Jayce mid
>Dont build tear since its shit these days

>Jungler takes 2nd AND 3rd blue

so 7 GMT is 11 LA time, right before lunch break

Just in time to upload something, watch it for an hour and go eat

Promotions was a mistake. For your information it would have been ten times harder for baddies to stay at a division of it was flat mmr based like dota, not any of this separation between lp and mmr. Not to mention any boosted account would drop down fast.

Riot works until 5 pm at least

but they want EU to see it too so better drop it before EU bedtimes

she has really lewd sweaters

It’s just a tease. EU can see it in the morning

I'm describing their usual teasing pattern here. There is some chance they'll stick to it.

Basically Ahri can seduce you and gain access to your mind, memories, feelings by feeding off your life essence. The more essence she takes the closer you are to dying. She can take essence without killing you though and it has to be a conscious decision to feed on you or not. Also the more essence she consumes period instills a bit of conscience and morality in her making her hesitant to kill anybody, even those that mean to harm her as we saw by her story.

Sex with her doesn't mean death. But that is a possibility if she chooses it.

Would you?

Yes obviously???
But normals and ranked have own separate mmrs. You can have 2k mmr (diamond 5) in normals while having 1200 in ranked. Flex and soloq have different mmrs too.

If you want to buddy