/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #317

We used up the image limit so I made this by popular demand Edition!

Thread them: youtube.com/watch?v=bSgDauqnufI (Note! thread theme is experimental and if people don't like it I will stop.)

Previous thread Previous Previous thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Don't let her go to voicemail
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bLhhkNAgFBI
youtube.com/watch?v=MkgR0SxmMKo
pastebin.com/JN2H4qCa
youtube.com/watch?v=qRVhGMyieJc
poal.me/rrk7m2
pastebin.com/1FyvhiYa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dan Salvato

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Monika drawing I finished a few minutes ago

DDLC for Switch

Natsuki!

I love it, user

Something feels off about her chin and mouth, maybe raise it and pull it back a little. Other then that it is really good! Especially the hair.

i would die for her

I think you did a great job, user. I hope you can draw more cute stuff like this later.
Certain drawfag thread in certain board would need more artists like you.

What popular demand dumbass? We were having a comfy time discussing green and the CYOA

I just noticed the top is a lovely green, like her eyes

No need to be so rude, we can easily continue here by linking to their post.

You aren't supposed to make a new thread until the old one hits the bump limit.

Sayori is a low iq piece of shit whore!

Ahaha!

That's rude to say, user.

Just because she has the lowest of IQs doesn't mean she's shit or a whore. Think about what you've said, user.

And I love her too!

Take that back.

Reminder, this thread is bait until the old one expires. Then we pretend it's fine.

Choose your own adventure?
Choose your own Adventure!
Which would you rather do with your Doki. (Over night paranormal edition)

Search the woods with Yuri for Slenderman and there’s only one sleeping bag and a bottle of wine.

Hunt for a chupacabra with Natsuki. She packed a picnic for you.

Solve a complex ARG with Monika in library and when it’s solved you find the location of the The Rake

Slumber party and ghost hunt with Sayori.

Sorry forgot to add.
The ghost hunt takes place in a sp00ky mansion.
Sayori has mint flavored holy water.

As much as I love Monika, Sayori's situation seems least dangerous.

How's everyone doing? Are you excited for tomorrow?

Just a reminder that tomorrow it will begin the discussion of "All Quiet on Western Front"!

On Sunday we'll do the first part of "Lolita".

And tomorrow will also be the day of the new assignment. Which is also a surprise!

Mint Team has to select ghost hunting with Sayori.

this is DDLCPD, put the bulli on the ground right this instant

Ghost hunt with Sayori.

I remember when we used to have 7 threads a day, now we're lucky if we manage to have 5.

Which character should I draw next I was thinking Yuri

Officer, can I join the PD? I have never bullid and i do not like bulli

not sure if i posted this one back then

ehh

I'm happy as long as we get at least one, besides, quality over quantity, you know?
I posted a long-ass sayori fic in the last thread, so I'm hoping I'm doing something to make this place more comfy

Now you're just panning for (you)'s.
You deserve them
Do Yuri please.

I would say brave any danger with Monika but Sayori in a mansion with mint flavored holy water sounds too good to pass up.
I’m not a huge Sayori fan but I do love mint.

I want to be one with Yuri!

of course, we're always on the lookout for good men
here, let me just show you the correct way to handle a firearm, in case it ever gets heated

that doesn't look safe...

Hey Euro friends.
If you’re still here...
Umm maybe. I heard an old song and it somewhat reminds me of Monika.
Pardon me if I’m shit posting.
It’s not intentional.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bLhhkNAgFBI

you're right, it's not, I got a little sidetracked, I must admit
here, let me show you the correct way

>You enter the classroom, to find the Vice President sitting at her desk, earphones stuck in her and tapping her pen on her notebook. You tap her on the shoulder and she looks up at you.

Ah, good evening! Welcome back. Let's get started, shall we?

The word of the thread is "Fire"! Is it something that warms you in the bitter cold? Does it burn you when you get too close? Is it an inferno that swallows the land, or cleanses it? That's up to you!

Alternatives are "Pure", "Brush", "Duel" and "Force"!

Now, as I always say, if you want to write a short story or poem based on a word, or these words, you're welcome to! If you want to write something using your own ideas, even better! These are, after all, suggestions. Another suggestion would be critiquing and commenting on others work! You'd be surprised how much just saying you like what they've written improves their day! Ahaha!

Now, take care of yourselves, alright? You're such good sweethearts, I would hate to see something happen to you!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=MkgR0SxmMKo

don't do it!!!

Why is he wearing a pearl necklace?
Why must you hate Sayori and those who love her? Not even even much of a Sayori friend.
Just wondering.

>I was thinking Yuri
I wanted to ask for Natsuki.

imagine her touching herself as she is watching Sayori struggle with her rope unable to escape!
Monika!

Hi Erika! How are you, lovely?

The fire of my desire never dwells
As the more I am within your proximity
It doesn't dwindle, in fact it swells
Even if I must share my love through anonymity
It is love all the same

noone's doing anything, sir, notice the trigger discipline; everyone is safe as long as my finger is not on the trigger

I don't hate sayori, I'm a sayorifriend

Yeah, have fun...

:O i have a lot to learn from you

hey god hand bro, how's it hanging?

Everything is fine, how about you buddy?

Let's go to the woods!

I'm looking forward to it!

really damn good! writing things out and letting my imagination wander makes me feel like I'm dropping a huge weight off my chest

Natsuki!

So you're having fun, huh? Keep it up!

How comfy are ya atm, ddlcfriends?

absolutely!
take a look at it, especially if you're a sayorifriend: pastebin.com/JN2H4qCa

what game is that? looks kind of like theme park

>abused and malnourished

Reading Lovecraft (and soon Holmes) at 1am, listening to 'Dreams' by Fleetwood Mac. Pretty dang /comfy/

>you fools would actually pick the cheesy happy ending instead of the cool tragic/dramatic ending

oh geez
as long as they smooch i'm ok with any ending

Where can I vote for this

Listening to youtube.com/watch?v=qRVhGMyieJc while revising a chapter in a novel. It kinda sounds like something readable for once, so I'm pretty damn comfy.

poal.me/rrk7m2
the writefriend who started it should be getting back on to finish the story sometime today

>syndicalism
>niche
*reeeeees in british union*

You guys are nuts! Monika's ARG sounds awesome. I don't know too much about the Rake, though.

He’s a very spooky fakelore demon monster associated with power outages.

You’re a brave soul.
I would be brave for Yuri.

And yet no one has chosen Natsuki’s option. I mean if you think about it only chickens and goats fear the chupacabra.

I don't actually expect to find anything I'm just keen for drinking and (censored)

Your doki.
You most meaningful new year's resolution.

>After many sleepless nights with the doors and windows barred, you and Monika are moving through the forest, only each others breaths piercing the veil of silence. Not even the wind moves in this place.
>You have half an hour before the sun rises and the both of you are back at square one. You feel a twitch in your gut, and you crouch with one hand up to your side, making Monika do the same.
>You ready your gun, a double barrel affair older than you and your father together, and stalk ahead into the darkness.
>Monika fidgets behind you, unsure. You don't blame her. It's either this or more torment at its hands. More silence, more dead trees and no sight of what you're looking for.
>You scan the horizon, the bushes, the tops of the trees. Nothing but you and Monika. You softly sigh to yourself and take another step forward.
>It springs out of nowhere at you, the impact knocking you to the dirt. You curse and feel it on top of you, waving and staying out of your grasp.
>You hear a thunderous bang and it flies off into the woods, leaving the both of you covered in dirt.
>You look Monika in the eyes, face hardened. It's not over yet.
Pic related, the rake.

Afternoon /ddlc/ hows everyones day going

>Natsuki
>Get better mentally with my doki in mind

Thats already gone to shit

Mama Yuri feeding Natsuki her milk!

You have all year my man. You only fail when you give up.

Sham butterflies and Quotidian Moths...
pastebin.com/1FyvhiYa

i don't know why but i just can't follow up with the W.o.t.T.

That was cool. Thanks, user. The Rake's pretty scary looking.

Hmm make sure I keep working out to stay in shape. Keep writing. Perhaps try to actually finish my novel.

Did you say yes or no to her confession?
I said yes because I thought she was going to murder me

I regret that I missed these last night before I crashed! I'm glad you're still around.

I've been wanting to put together my own story for a while now, and someone started the whole Vampire Natsuki bit and I jumped on intending to add a bit of happy to what I mistakenly thought was a sad bit.

I'm happy to see that you liked it!

If you were the one who recommended me to play Honest Hearts thanks. I love Joshua, those damn .45 weapons he sold me are amazing

I said yes because I still thought I could help her get back to normal, fuck you Monika

When did you wake up giga nigga! Me and Rhodie pulled an all nighter since our inferior southern anti-snow technology means we are snowed in and don't have to work.

Rough sketch for the Yuri drawing

i said yes because i thought if i said no she would either kill me or kill herself.
i was 50% correct about that.

I like where this is going.

Out of curiosity how long did it take you to draw up to that point?

Joshua Graham is great all around my man. Honest hearts isn't for everyone since a bit more story based compared to the last two dlcs.
So that's why you're actually up on time for once. I woke up two hours ago on break atm.

First part is really sweet
I wasn't ready for sleepover and lewds, at all
"I won't read your poem" part made me laugh
I'm no Teachanon, but great job

about 10 minutes

I love it

>Those moments where Yuri briefly snaps back to sanity and is horrified of herself
These hurt the most

WHAT HURTS THE MOST. But seriously same man fug.
Fuckin excellent keep it up.

She was always crazy

I believe we have to have an agreement at this point.

That a certain Doki is better than the others.

Yes. MC-Kun.

Yeah! Godhand user is the best Doki

Only true answer.

not the most depressing part of the game by a long shot but did anyone else get genuinely upset when Natsuki threw her poem in the bin?

Into the pit you go.
In crazy need of love!

What if she was actually going to stab the MC to death but regained her sense at the right time to prevent it via suicide?

Yes, we all know who the best doki is.