Drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (paste previous thread link here)

>/drg/ OP pastebin
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Bit early no?

Oumaede!

First for albino beekeeper never being a thing.

;_;

That should be the tagline for the whole of V3

I love Sayaka

Best mage Himiko! Has everyone been positive since I've been gone?

Shirogane and her beloved Yonaga!

I cannot believe this fucking guy set us all up
>Everyone is black in the recap
God dammit

Ibuki!

Smoogie Shirogane!

Yeah no.

Can you guess who it was?

Angie and her beloved brownies!

Don't worry, Angie, flat brownies are nice and chewy.

shoeichi sahara

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Mioda!

>when she sees your 7 inch dick

Not too big, not too small. It's just right!

Bully

>he hates cripple
Why are you such a nazi?

Stop that. I never bully anyone.

God damn this case
I thought Nevermind since it was her call to go after the grenades. But I honestly can't be sure at this point.
Fucking Soda?

/drg/ I'm very disappointed. I went through the past few threads and noticed a very big lack of best ship. Make penance for your mistakes

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Why is Makoto so cute?

We try to stay positive even in condition of constant fatposting so yes.
I won't show her.

Bully and a liar

The game makes it clear that there's one more dimension to the case. The question is, who would Nagito want to be the blackened?

FUCK HE TRUSTED HIS LUCK TO HAVE THE TRAITOR USE THE GAS
FUCK THIS MADMAN

Who is the mole? It is that simple.

NAGITO DID NOTHING WRONG

I think you mentioned something about not wanting your 4th waifu get killed off, yesterday?

Proof??

>Asked why he started imitating Baconfag
>"Because I wanted to bully him."
Liar liar

To be honest I feel like that plot line doesn't fit with her talent. Beekeeping seems way to niche for someone to become SHSL at while not caring about it at all.

Good Morning DR crew

No.

Bully wasn't the right word. It was more playful teasing.

Is not like she doesn't care, she's just not really passionate about it. He still does beekeeping because that's what she's good at.

Absolutely btfo by this user

>mfw the traitor

I hate this stupid bitch so much

I found you, faker!

but thats kaedes lie isnt it?

So you're like Game-kun then, you just "playfully" bully Baconfag.

KAYAYDAY
KAEIIIDIOT

Baconfag here. You are right. I don't like liars and as of this very second Doppelganger is no longer my Kohai. KYS Doppel.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl btw.

Choc Honeycomb forever.

Put 'em together and what do ya get? Ibuki Mioda!

Yeah, her personality and background and innate talents make her really good at beekeeping and she doesn't hate it, it's jut not something she loves and obsesses over. Works as a nice contrast to someone like Fencer-chan who is all about obsessing over her talent.

I'm on the fence about it, I get what you're going for but I also have a hard time believing anyone can become the best in their field over something they're not forced to do, like let's say a fighter in a bad town, or something they have a compulsion to do if not passion.

Can't say I like it. Got too attached to the idea of an albino beekeeper that it kinda breaks my heart to learn she's actually brown with black hair.

She's the best.

Why is Ibuki the ugliest girl in the entire franchise?

>I also have a hard time believing anyone can become the best in their field over something they're not forced to do
Literally what a talent is buddy

But if tending to the family bees is nothing more than just another household chore for her, how can she be recognized for her talent? It's not like she would be entering beekeeping competitions, or managing a famous beekeeping blog, or joining up in some junior beekeeper clubs. How can they scout her?

I want to ask Ibuki to point at things for my own amusement.

Game-kun IS LITERALLY a bully though. You can't compare me to him. I copied him and said stuff meanwhile Game-kun literally stalks and bullies him.

Not Ibuki

Aoi but she's a mastermind.

No, talent is pursued interest.
A knack is an innate predisposition for something.

She was always brown with black hair. Imo albino design wouldn't really fit her in the end.

I love her but Twitter tumblr wont let me love her

She's really good at handling bees. Maybe under her management they produce crazy qualities of super high quality honey or something which would be enough to get her the title. And she could enter competitions or whatever to help out with the family farm.

But I liked it. A shy cutie with white skin AND BIG BOOOOBS.

Or she's good at directing them to avoid polluted area. I heard bees are really sensitive to pollution. And invasive species like the Japanese hornet.

>talent
>natural aptitude or skill

I think she would look better with colored eyes.

>talent is pursued interest.
Am I being memed right now?

More like Shitbuki

TENKO IS ABSOLUTELY GAAAAAY AND IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE I'LL CALL MY FRIENDS TO SHIT ON YOU

Alright sure so everyone in the STEM fields just woke up one day and said "I'm going to fucking cut a guy up, lol I cured his cancer."

Sure, why not.

That does look nicer.

That's called a skill, not a talent, user. There's a difference between being skillful and talented.

Silence, the master has spoken

Nigger you can like something as much as you want and never be good at it
Likewise something you're amazing at you can feel completely banal about but still do it
You're being obtuse for no reason you kumquat

That’s really hurtful user

Talented means they are the absolute best at what they do. In the game, it's treated like being godlike, like Chiaki being able to create an entire AI with a laptop in 2 days, or Saionji being able to create "despair-inducing" dance (lol).

Haaappy thoughts, haaaappy thoughts...

Do you.. like ships, user?

Oh sure.
So all these high school kids are just SHSL skilled.

We've been using the wrong word all these years.

user how many Olympic world record holders do you know that really don't care about what they do? You're like, confusing someone who sort of enjoys what they do with someone who is literally scouted as the best in the world for what they do. There are degrees of magnitude you're seriously ignoring.

If this was normal high school club characters, I'd say sure, why not. But the background for someone who is a world class leader in their field.

I liked Nagito better when this scene was the end of his character arc

>Talented means they are the absolute best at what they do. In the game, it's treated like being godlike
>Affluent Prodegy
>Yakuza Heir
>Whatever the fuck Ishimaru and Mondo were
>greentext

Tenko likes sucking dick and you can’t prove otherwise

I mean sure, Maki must've loved being an Assassin.

Fuck off Balween.

How does it feel been in the wrong side of history ?

Literally Leon

You have no friends.
Her artbook, genius.

I want to stab Angie. I want to see as the color drains from her face, the strength from her limbs and the blood from her chest. While she's bleeding out, I pull out my dick and start jacking off.
"P-please don't, Atua w-wills it" she says faintly. But she realizes there's no point, and talking hurts too much so she just stays silent. I'm vigorously tugging my dick while she watches. Right before the spark in her eyes dissapears, I cum on her face.

Worst girl!!!! The day of rope was made for her!!!!

Not sure what are you trying to prove here, none of those characters contradict that.

>scouted as the best in the world for what they do
But that's wrong, they're just the best in Japan, and only in a high school level

No but she was forced to practice her talent every day under duress.

>Affluent prodigy
Survived a gauntlet of his brothers and sisters, equally rich, talented and educated people, to come out on top in his family.
>Mondo
Created a motorcycle gang that numbered in the thousands/spanned the country.
>Yakuza
Probably the same as Mondo
>Greentext
Probably gay

A-user, I was just parodying users who do that on Twitter... did you actually take it seriously?

Bet she makes cute little moans when she does it

I want Beekeeper's FTE refer to her meeting a passionate but horribly sucky beekeeper at a competition or something and wondering if they would've deserved the title more than her.

Kaede says when she fails to understand what gay is

I'm glad monomi is giving it a go but its a little late for that
Monokuma tech is absurd though. Like turning Plushes into full fledged killing machines
Rip TR8R. I'm banking on there possibly being an Alter Ego v2 but I won't hold my breath

Which dangan masturbates the most?