Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Previous:

>dragoniggers will make excuses for this

>shitpost inciting OP
Amazing general.

threadly reminder that rotation was an objective failure in every meaningful aspect, accomplished nothing of value, has a worse meta than unlimited, and anyone who says otherwise is a stockholm-syndrome blizzdrone that needs to go back

nice Connect Four game, how is it relevant?

>favorable matchup for every single class but one
yeah im sure this is balanced

If they balance the game around unlimited then I'm done.

>accomplished nothing of value
The only reason Forest is getting playable cards again is because they've finally stopped taking Roach into consideration. That's all I've got though, I avoid rotation like the plague and only play unlimited.

How is vengeance blood even a relevant part of the rotation meta

>play rotation
>become dragon feed

their decks are CRAZY

Don't reply to him.

*rotation

>try agni deck
>third game
TRUST IN MYYYYYYY
SELF RIGHT TO SUICIDEEEE

>playing a rotation deck in unlimited
You are some special crayon, user

Giving Rune a Death's Breath with Oz still in the game was super fucking smart.

His 15 win streak just got stopped by Dirt Burn too.

>unlimited
It is balanced gran summoning fool.

Buy Crystal for premium matchup :^)

Do you even play this game?

i played against that earlier
lost because israfil becomes a 10/8 storm that also clears your board

>shitposter
Of course he doesn't.

I am vampynigger, please explain to me.

Y-you don't understand! That deck can brick! Orenawa is a fucking brick! Just adapt bro!

>you can still flood it again and again
You still need to answer bahamut otherwise you're dead
Answering bahamut usually means at least 4-5pp spent unless you have premium big removal like Momo, Lurching or Maisy
That means that you have 2-3pp to 'flood the board again' which isn't gonna do shit.

To make Nemesis look slightly less horrible.

Dragon wins everything.

You should just stop trying. You can't keep up with it anymore. Stop focusing on Dragon so much. Meta-defining was the usual aggro, nothing else. Dshift or PDK not existing wouldn't make any difference, and it really DIDN'T. What else do you want? Perhaps we should take Unlimited to prove this even more for the thousandth time?

I must be doing something TERRIBLY wrong.

Nothing you need to concern yourself with since rotation blood loses to everything regardless.

>1/1 ward
>agni deck

At least try when you're shitposting.

I don't get it /svg/.
I have no issue with shadow and dragon in rotation, i keep beating them with everything (even with blood in shadow's case, despise blood being shit overall) but everyone keeps trying to argue they are unbeatable.
Meanwhile dirt, they all have premium draw, can't do shit against anything they do, counters everything, and almost everyone seems fine with it.
Is /svg/ wrong again as usual or am i crazy?

Portal is unlimited rush works, you won't hold a board easily against them. He lost horribly against portal as well.

>lost to kektar
>lost to proper dirt rune deck
Well, his luck run out.

What the fuck do you mean by this? Can you just not fucking read? Aggro and Dshit defined the meta AFTER the PDK nerf, hence why I explicitly said "the first month of SFL" and not "the entire 3 months of SFL". Are you just shitposting at this point or something?

I do not have a third Fangblade so I put a confront adversity just because. Surely you will not imply that I would have won if that were to be a Fangblade instead.

Sword matchups are always like that. Getting the upper hand is never easy.

You're just naive and falling for the Discord shitposting/bait.

>tfw try to play portal
>only ever face bahamutcraft who is "lol 10pp 13/13 clear the board you have to answer it or you auto-lose"

/svg/ doesn't play the game, they just shitpost.

People keep saying that shadow/dragon/rune are the top 3. People are focused on shadow/dragon because it generates shitposting and (You)s, but rune is on the same level as them. Rune should have been nerfed long ago but for some reason, they decided to let magic fucker/levi/oz whore untouched. Hopefully they'll kill some of those cards at the end of the month.

looks to me like the last 1k to GM is working as intended

how do I improve my deck besides 'craft a third cass' because I'm out of vials from being too retarded to play portal after crafting 3x deus and spinaria

probably should drop spring green and fairy whisperer but dunno what for

Nice topdecks.

Please tell me how to beat Haven players. I can't seem to score a single win against them, i've lost 800 mp already...

bahamut autofill

>AFTER
Stop calling it PDK meta. The first month was full of AGGRO SWORD, RUNE and PDK. Also, use your brain: Saber Leader, new legendary supporting dead archetype, fucking 1pp broken amulet Staircase. And you still wonder why people was playing PDK?

So did Arthur actually save sword?

fangblade seems to be crucial for that deck though

No, but it's better than it has ever been since ROB.

Yeah but in that match it was not a play I could have made anyway. As a matter of fact in that particular fight confront adversity is the only thing that helped me stay alive and set up for lethal. Of course i got Oz'ed right after but whatever.

>both decks brick

I guess you forgot all of October?

I mean I can technically remove the spring greens for my 2x bahamuts but I don't think it'll help either

I am talking about Midrange. I didn't make myself clear.

Hit 'em in face until you win.

Neutral Sword was basically Midsword. It was great in the last month of WLD. You can say it's neutral shit so it's not sword but it had a lot of sword cards for a neutral deck.

you're crazy. rune are weakest class now after portal. it can't handle against control (everyone have massive heals), even control blood, and has hard wins vs tempo sword.

You don't need the shitty bounce.
You don't need the shitty fairy circle.
You need 3 Lily.
You don't need elf song, you're not playing aggro.
You don't need grimnir.
You need 3 Venus.
You need at least 2 Jungle wardens.
You need 3 Cassiopeia.
You don't need Zeus because forest has Jungle warden.

>ramps for the first time on t6
>still wins like it's nothing
No chance for midsword.

Is portals problem that fact that it is too honest?
Noah is 9pp when other crafts would have him be like 6pp lego
Amethyst Golem doesn't have Storm
Portal is too honest

>dragon drew early game removal and sibyl
Didn't seem like much of a brick on the dragon side. He was a bit fucked midgame but Agni himself had bricked so dragon was comfortable to drop israfil

What the fuck is up with your bitrate?
You watching on 320p or something?

Ok, I will end my blog here. I wish the best to whoever else tried this premium matchmaking deck.

end my life

He won like 3-4 matches against dragon during his winstreak, obviously you wouldn't mention that, right?
Also nice connection, third worlder.

>playing fucking Fervor with Alberta around
Nani the fuck?

I actually completely blanked out on jungle warden existing somehow
I'll fuck around with the rest of the suggestions a bit, but I like airbound and elf song in my experience so we'll see
thanks user

>it's all japs
this game truly is dead in the west

Sorry friend, i'll try to change and see how it goes. Usually the stream just repeats itself, i blame it on openrec, i don't have much problems with twitch.

Holy fuck, what's happening today? I've been playing non stop vs dragoniggers for the past 2 hours.

What about 540p? I can't play 720p or source for openrec streams, but 540p is fine most of the time.

That's dragon for you. Try to play it just once. I'm more than convinced that Overflow mechanic is the worst Leader trait in this game given how Dragon works. Sword doesn't have any problems with its own mechanic, thanks to it they can have hings like Round Table. Sword's mechanic doesn't bother or cap them at least.

This is the best white wolf recipe I can give you. Switch stuff around to your liking. Mind you shadow and rune going first and having the perfect 123 hand is hopeless even with elf queen.

Airbound is mandatory. Also you only want Starry Elf to draw Bramble

do it yourself luckshitter

well no shit
what did you expect

>fuck me.jpg
>end my life
so, fuck you or end your life?

Stop replying to yourself, you autist.

>He won like 3-4 matches against dragon during his winstreak, obviously you wouldn't mention that, right?
I have watched like 7-8 of his games and that was the first against dragon. I am curious about that matchup too. Stop being so defensive.
>Also nice connection, third worlder.
I chose this resolution on purpose to prevent stream lags as i said to user above you. Just drink some water and calm down, okay?

>2 loki
I feel like 1 Loki is ideal, 2 can fuck you over.

Watch on whatever you feel comfortable with.
But if you're taking screenshots, at least have the courtesy to make it legible.

I'll fuck both of you and end your lives, discord babs.

>have a board full of wards + satan deck against aggro blood
>TRIPLE RAZORY CLAW
i want to strangle every single last of you vampy shitters

could you provide a twitter handle for the list's source user? thanks for sharing as always

Subhuman's broken shit. As if Silver bolt wasn't bad enough.

Why do you promote discord so much? I am actually curious because guys like you mention it several times per thread.

agni's deck is pretty fun

>Just drink some water and calm down, okay?
I'm going to take your advice, in my defence today has been a particularly "let's shit on dragon" heavy day and I though your post was following that line, but maybe I was wrong.

vampy is known as discord
also you have insufferable avatarfags like 200857360

Is anyone having any luck with Agni's deck? I can't seem to win at all..

Don't give (You)'s to ESL dragoncuck, newfriend.

vampy clawzz!

Refer to

>promote
>that pic
Nobody is promoting you, Discord. We're telling you to fuck off.

>vampy is known as discord
It's a forced meme.
>also you have insufferable avatarfags like 200857360
>also every post with vampy picture should be considered avatarfagging
Brilliant.

>also every post with vampy picture should be considered avatarfagging
you are very new, never reply to me again