Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_xG1Yg_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=JUxP-diYlEc
youtube.com/watch?v=QuPXMq59-7U
youtube.com/watch?v=yxY5mrlNrdg
twitter.com/CAPCOM_Germany/status/949305193539227649
twitter.com/PerfectLegend/status/948913905920815105
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would you accept a shitty fighting stick from your waifu?

Post best fighting stance

*saves fighting games*

>+10 winning streak in ranked
>get anxious to play again

Every fucking time.

im pretty sure SF makoto is the only fighting game character with an actually useful fighting stance

youtube.com/watch?v=n_xG1Yg_QoM

You know he is right, right?

what about the boxers and the muay thai guys

vega in bison's clothes looks really good

I really dislike this cover art. Akuma looks so stretched

Alex!

Play Weiss

did they fix ken, ibuki and akuma's faces?

i'm watching wrestle kingdom 12, please do not spoil

He clearly doesn't speak from a dev point of view, and the discussion is not as easy at it seems.

It has been a long time since I watched that video but if I'm not mistaken my main criticism towards is that there are already fighting games that kind of have a similar "tutorial" method and that at the end of the day casuals will always drop these games due to their nature.

Akuma is meant to look ugly and ibuki's face is cute. It's the lighting that fucks up the way her face looks

Akuma is supposed to look old and menacious, not necessarely ugly.

Also you can make a character ugly but still appealing.

>tfw guilty gear got fucked in favor of a shitty youtube western anime in blazblue crosstag battle
fuck mori the bitch

You know that persona wasn't a normie thing before 5, right?

Reminder to put fgg in the OP because I think it's not that uncommon to have "fgg" as a default search on the Veeky Forums search thing and that as a bookmark to find the new thread

also, nice ichiban but should have used millia

There is nothing wrong with Ibuki's face. If you refer the still picture in the victory screen, she looks cute in a geeky way. Not all characters need to look like super models.

Akuma looks like a demon he should.

Ken's face could use some minor polishing but his biggest problem is his banana hair.

truedat

yes it was

muay thai yeah
boxing stances do noithing for you outside of boxing

Only honest characters from this point onwards.

Nice bait there.

Fei Long when?

If you think that keeping your hands up and chin down is useless then you're beyond help

lol

based underage

diaper post

There's no point in fixing ibuki's face because no one will ever see her win screen in season 3

Based newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUxP-diYlEc
youtube.com/watch?v=QuPXMq59-7U
youtube.com/watch?v=yxY5mrlNrdg
>the loudest cheers at capcom cup were for cody

how can waifushitters even dream of competing with /ourboy/

delet

Casuals dont have an ounce of patience. They will drop the game in the moment something takes longer than 3 minutes to learn

Which is the coolest way to enter a fight?

Walking in casually, doing some cool moves or landing from god knows where?

>muh face

Zeku flying in with the cloth is pretty cool

Wait so is Urien's f.mp -4 on block now? What is Stridder talking about? Isn't it + on block in 2.5?

>You know that persona wasn't a normie thing before 5, right?

I always found Guy jump-kicking his way into the room through barrels hilarious.

He also had the best round victory taunt when he said "nothing personal" and dashed off. I think.

>Holding stick like a glass of wine
>Not resting one side of your hand on the plate so you can have more precise movement

?

You're retarded. Persona is the most normie game series starting from persona 3. Unless you mean not normie as in weeaboo trash

Akuma flying in during the secret boss stage in SF4 was cool as fuck

>she looks cute in a geeky way. Not all characters need to look like super models.

>show a man breaking his handcuffs and getting out of jail
>niggas go crazy
lmao

This night was fighting game history

lmeow!

>using a feather weight fightstick that flies around when not holding it down

qeq

Yeah because I remember all the streams on twitch, Gameplays on youtube, cover of OSTs, and other cringy forms of fanart back when p5 wasn't announced.

What about that character popularity poll

Are they friends?

You don't because you weren't around.

>based momochi is going back to his original and favorite character, cody

tears of joy, bros

who are you talking to

Results will be revealed when AE launches if they keep their schedule without delays.

WHERE
ARE
THE
PATCH
NOTES

BASED

Ibuki stole them!

Bangs are too long. Worst piece of fanart ever created.

>Bangs
>Too long

What a piece of twat.

Compare them to the ingame model, you British wannabe

AE got delayed because they have to go back and write some more.

pretty sure that's only in germany
capcom jp site says it's the 17th which is the 16th in the west

>based momochi is going to unga people with bison, his wife told him to play it
>drops bison after getting bodied once
>based momochi will play his fellow ninja character ibuki
>goes back to ken after one tournament
>based momochi has a diamond rank kolin already! momochi kolin confirmed #icewaifu
>never even plays her in one tournament
>based momochi will be playing chadigail at japan cup, based!
>goes back to ken after his team gets bodied 5-0 by one guile
>based momochi watched the based ninja grandmaster zeku trailer for 4 hours and streamed zeku for 24 hours!! he will play zeku now!
>used him as a counterpick and when the going when the going got tough

fuck off

momochi is not "based"

I can bet whatever amount of money you want that he will play cody for a while and go crawling back to ken when it gets tough

Kek btfo eurofags
twitter.com/CAPCOM_Germany/status/949305193539227649

Holy shit look at the clashing and reflecting mechanics twitter.com/PerfectLegend/status/948913905920815105

YES YESSS

Best fighting game for a first timer?

Can't wait for DBFZ or SF AE, Tekken seems boring, and it seems that everybody here thinks GG xrd is a shitty game.

I picked Chun-li last week like you faggots said and I must say I'm having fun as a plat scrub, thanks. Just letting you guys know.

I hope that doesn't mean Australia as well because usually we're grouped in with Europeans

Any significant differences between the PS4 and the Slim, shape aside?

Why the fuck does 0-13 upload gameplay videos only to replace ALL audio with some whack music track?

don't get into fighting games it's a terrible genre and will only make you mad
you also sound pretty retarded and that's not a good trait to have

this is cute though

Literally the same thing apart from the size

by "cant wait" you mean you want to buy one now? tekken is perfect for a first timer, you can have fun mashing right away and learning more along the way to get deeper. gg xrd is a great game, this is simply the unofficial "capcom general" and they are at war. gg xrd is not easy for beginners and neither is blazblue, despite being amazing games. dbz will be easy for beginners and a huge game. sfvae is great for beginners too and a great game. tekken for now, dbz and sfvae when they release.

They're the same, in terms of specs. Maybe the Slim has better CPU distribution so that it makes less noises than a regular PS4, but it's not like a FAT PS3 situation where if you got it you could risk a YLOD kind of issue in the long run.

You sound like an idiot if you actually take the opinions of this place seriously. That aside SFV is probably the best fighter currently if you have 0 history with fighting games because it's very simple and easy to understand.

>tfw I invited my female street fighter friend to street fighter and chill and she refused
Why even live

>every fighting game's story mode is based on MK9's
>they are all demonstrably inferior in every regard
>they also typically come at the expense of a real arcade mode
>which MK9 had
I liked the game and all, but it's pretty fucking sad when nobody can live up to Mortal Kombat standards.

I'm getting real tired of jive. Any other worthy 6 button fighters that's not street fighter or skullgirls?

>was being swallowed by depression and legit felt like killing myself today before I saw the season 3 trailer posted here
based jive saving lives

I'm going to fight everything that comes in between me and jive AE

Why does it have to be 6 buttons

X-Men: Children of the Atom.

kiler instinct

How big are her tits?

>every fighting game's story mode is based on MK9's
Do you think MK9 invented a cinematic story mode? If so you are retarded.

Is there something that Akuma doesnt fucking have? Man it feels like this guy could shit out a coffee if you asked him to

health

reliable anti air
safe reversal
pokes
backdash punish

32C