1st for Nilfgaard
youtube.com/watch?v=lKnYt5ZBzjs

2nd for triss shaves her cunt

3rd for triss has a bleached butthole

i'm ok with this

but she had a nice red bush in TW2

Those days are over.

Geralt and Triss OTP

so she started shaving after she moved to Novigrad?

While Geralt is out fulfilling a witcher contract, Yennefer met old "acquaintances" from the Crinfield Reavers in the streets of Beauclair. She decided to take them back home, for old times sake.
i.imgur.com/lDYykTw.png

Lies. Triss is natural, slightly trimmed.

>Do the Emhyr bug against a spy player in casual
>Steal his rainfarn with Sweers
>He taunts me
>His next play is Summoning circle into Sweers and tries to steal his rainfarn back
>Fails miserably because he didn't use his Emhyr
>Forfeits
I'm having so much fun with this fucking busted mechanic holy shit

I just start off a ranked game with turn one 21 point Cynthia reveal their spy + golem, turn two 25 point Emhyr + Letho Marching Orders into Elite, put your spy to 1 strength and move him to my hand.

46 points + double card advantage, probably the strongest opener in the universe.

Got their arses whipped like a Novigrad whore.

So what are the viable decks for each faction?

Monsters got; Consume, Frost and possibly Moonlight?
With both deathwish and fog as meme decks.

NR got; Machine and Swarm.
Is armor and "boost all" decks memes?

NG got; Spies and Reveal.
With Mill, "Control", and Reveal/Conceal hybrid as meme decks.

SK got Curse and Wound.
With Discard and Self-wound as meme decks.

ST got Dorfs, Ciri and Mulligan.
All fucking ST decks are meme decks.

which am i wrong about? what decks am i forgetting?

careful, CDPR retracted on their statement because of reddit, now they are going to ban some people.

Frost is no longer viable.

t. user who played Frost before the current patch

Deathwish is better than Fog, actually.

Monsters has consume and that's about it. Frost sucks, Moonlight is incomplete and bad, deathwish and fog are just lesser consume decks.

NR has machine and swarm. Armor is pretty broad and mostly revolves around aspirant, it kinda sucks though.

NG has Spies and Reveal. Mill is the only real meme deck, anything else sucks even more dick.

SK has bears, which absorbed curse and self wounding since they're one in the same now due to card changes. Any list that wants to run shupe or ciri nova mostly revolves around the strong bear cards as well. Discard and maybe items skellige also exist but they're both just weak as fuck and are forced to run things like 11 power bronzes because ??? math is hard for CDPR

ST has dorfs, scorch, the best ciri and shupe lists... mulligan is meme tier but yeah like you said anything that isn't a dorf, shupe, or ciri list is just a meme.

ng soldiers, ng alchemy. alchemy's alright actually.

st has movement too but you're better off running the old gold weather lists instead of any of the new shit

w-wait is frost actually bad i just came back to this game and that was the only deck i played whenever the beta first opened and used my mats to try and remake the deck. Did i fuck up

>Did i fuck up
Yeah.

I think you're simplifying the archetypes here.
Monsters have Consume as a viable deck. All the others range from bad to borderline playable.

NR has the typical Foltest decks, Henselt with Scorch and machines, and the rare variant with swarm. Armor is a smaller archetype that doesn't work nearly as well as Swim thinks it does.

NG has Spies, Reveal, including the variants with Scorch and the new Yenn, or the one that boosts Spotters with a huge unit. Mill is also pretty good against dwarves. There's also a Soldier variant, but it usually runs a mill package, so it's just a mill deck.

SK has Bears and Axemen. Axemen being the best one since it has agood matchup against ST in general.

ST has Dwarves, including Ciri and Shupe variants, or even Eithne with dwarves. Elves are fine at best. Mulligan is pretty bad.

nr has curse, sk has axemen, i think thats what user meant when he said wounding.

its kinda shit but you can win games as long as you aren't queueing into mathematically impossible games like dorfs or bears where they just put more points on the board than you can optimally put out

Viable archetypes for Gwent this patch is called "play ST".

Bears, Consume, Spies (somewhat), Reveal (somewhat), Henselt (not really) are all pretty far behind.

Damn. guess I'll try to make it work for now in the low ranks. I pretty much only have monster cards, is going consume my best option?

viable/non-viable is kinda arguable. like, realistically the only thing that's 'viable' above 4250 is just dorfs, and decks designed to counter it like consume, axemen, or shupe st. even spies ng is kinda overhyped and weak now, it's really fucking hard to keep up with dorfs slamming 14+ point bronzes every fucking turn.

I think you'd be better off just listing off every archetype, then just include the ones that lack support (like moonlight or mulligan st) or just straight up lack numbers (like veteran sk or armor nr)

consume is really good and can easily dump 200 points into a long round. nobody runs muzzle anymore and nekkers having 4 base strength stops a lot of banishes.

look for the mill list that runs avallach and renew, you use vrans and nekker warriors to generate like a dozen 20 point nekkers and end games where your opponent just runs out of cards.

Dwarves are the best to climb, true, but there are many other decks that you can use to climb.
Listing every archetype is pretty hard, since they left a bunch half done or left the cards without the buff they needed to stay relevant. Dwarves prey on such decks because it shits out points and you don't even have to think about what you're doing.

Consume is by far the best monster deck at the moment. All the other archetypes are bad for the reasons I mentioned above. Seriously, they made all the units agile and forgot about weather decks.

Armor NR it's the secret deck to climb

Lost a ranked match because my Witch Hunters didn't get boosted by the Blue Stripes scouts despite sharing their power

alright ill check it out
>spoiler you mean how unit arent restricted to what lanes they can be played in anymore and just go anywhere

Yes. Before you could frost or fog a certain lane because your opponent HAD to play something there. Like, against Bran, you could frost the front row because of Raiders and Morkvarg. Now it's way harder to gain value from weather, unless you keep moving units around, and even then, the average bronze value is so high it doesn't really matter. Drowners are 11 points if you have a weather up. A hound playing frost is only going to be worth what, 20 points at best after all the rounds are over? And the only big tempo swing the deck has is Iris -> Caretaker into Iris again.

Why do your pictures have such low res models trissbro? Is it hardware or software?

It's a PS filter I like.

Read the blue stripes effect again

Fog has nothing to do with consume you little person.

How do you counter this infinite nekker shit?

Scorch.
Sweers.

Kill them early

Gwent:
>To even begin to compete, you need to have a wide selection of meta decks at your disposal, which means around 50-70 card kegs opened. Better get that wallet ready if you want to have a fair chance.
>Face the same 3-4 tryhard meta decks over and over and over again, people literally memorize these decks to know what their opponent has and how many. This is possible because people just copy paste decks that the 'pros' use.
>People literally exploiting bugs without any consequence every other game.
>Nilfgaard plays one card, gets 5-6 cards on the board thanks to one such exploit
>Can literally steal multiple cards from the other player via yet ANOTHER exploit that CDPR has no intentions of fixing this patch
>Stale, boring graphics for the board itself and the animations. The only redeeming factor is some of the premium cards, while other 'premium' cards don't even have any animation at all, yet cost the same to make premium as animated cards.

Hearthstone
>Play any deck you want and it's most likely viable. There are some decks that are better than others, but the inclusion of RNG means that even a starter deck can beat a tryhard meta deck.
>The inclusion of RNG also makes for more exciting rounds, more epic moments, more clutch wins from the jaws of defeat. This combined with the artstyle, graphics, and animations make Hearthstone far more entertaining to watch. Even people who don't play the game can have a grasp on what's going on because Hearthstone has a lot of style and flair that help express what is happening in the match even to those who aren't very familiar with the game
>When you buy a card pack in Hearthstone, which is absolutely optional unlike in Gwent where you NEED to open tens of kegs at a time to get anywhere, you are given something awesome everytime. This is because there aren't as many useless cards as there are in Gwent. Even lesser cards in Hearthstone have a huge impact in the right hands.

tldr; I know why this game is dead

>I play a card and get 5-10 points
>Enemy plays one single card and gets like 2-3 more cards out of his deck/graveyard
>Repeat
>Suddenly the enemy is ahead by 25 points and also has 4 more cards than me
>Even if I brute force him and manage to win, I have no cards left and he wipes the floor with me
>If I pass, he's still 4 cards ahead of me and just beats me even harder in round 2.

How do I stop this? I just started yesterday and I've been playing casual to get a feel for the game but this keeps happening.

>Want to replay TW3
>Remember the entirety of the game before you get to Novigrad

Save file for just after completing Bloody Baron and Keira questlines where?

The learning curve for Gwent is a bit steep. You're getting steamrolled because, a) Your opponents are playing optimized decks with cards that are simply better than yours, and b) You don't understand what all the cards do and are probably playing inefficiently.

You can really only work on correcting the second issue. The first will correct itself naturally as you earn more kegs and scraps. The only thing you can do now is to keep playing and focus on learning what all the cards do.

Great copypasta user ill be sure to keep it!

>Responding to a troll while also posting an ugly picture of your face with a meme expression

>The learning curve for Gwent is a bit steep.
You literally have to reverse engineer how many cards work because the card text doesn't tell what they actually do

Nexusmods or /wtc/ if I manage to wake up tomorrow and search through my shit.

>being this fucking wrong

Hearthstone
>Get trapped between razakus or aggro paladin, most decks are fucking impossible to play against, having kill pressure on turn 5-6 or the ability to last to turn 45
>the inclusion of RNG makes said impossibly dust-expensive decks not even guaranteed to work successfully, but still can play the control mage game.
>When you buy a card pack in hearthstone, you get 4 commons and a rare.
>have to play arena WELL for multiple days to get to a point where you can play constructed

Gwent:
>Value of cards dispersed are higher in terms of liquid value, building decks are easier overall, especially if you're manipulating your collection intelligently
>Have the ability to chose from a variety of the rarer cards every pack you open
>you can choose from an array of rares making your collection grow more intentionally, being able to pick specific cards for the decks you want to play
>coinflip cards available but not necessary to play extremely well

tldr; you're a retarded shill please go thanks

Honestly this patch is just a mess. You need to check patch notes for changes that aren't mentioned on the actual cards, deal with some gamebreaking bugs, are stuck with features added/changed to set up future patches with no real payoff as they are now, the list goes on

>Responding to a troll
oh sweet fucking irony, here your (you) btw

Cirri swallows

What about Triss and Yennefer?

Maybe I'm just burned out after playing TW3 for at least 5 hours a day for a month, but B&W isn't as enjoyable as I'd thought it would be.

It's the weakest part of the game, story is meh, regis is a big letdown, world/sound are great.

Yeah, some of the quests standout, like the spoon one. I also quite liked the Extreme Cosplay one. There's just something off about it all. The story starts out great, up until you meet Regis, then it peters out (at least so far). I think the open world stuff works against it quite badly. I did HoS straight through and it felt great, this feels too diluted.

They don't call her the swallow for nothing

My opponent had Ciri:Nova in their deck so I guess I lose now

>getting butthurt about a 25 point gold

that's literally average silver value in 2018

I wonder, to bookfags, how obvious was it who the Masked Elf was? I did a kind of Chekhov's Gun on it and figured it'd be someone from Geralt's past that he'd have recognised without the mask, but since I've only read the Last Wish and part of Sword of Destiny, I didn't know who it might be.

>implying I have played the games.

You seriously had that much free time to type out this shit and you didn't spend it elsewise?

Even little things like the player housing were a bit disappointing. I completed everything in about 10 minutes. In other games with a similar thing, it takes a long time to do that, it really feels like you're accomplishing something.

I also find the NPC extra dialogue to be pretty dull in it. Usually I go through all dialogue and find it interesting to some degree. There's a few quests so far where I was so bored listening to what they had to say (e.g. the arguing couple in the graveyard).

>so I guess I lose now
Are people really still complaining about Ciri:Nova? You almost always know he has it, so either force it out round 2 or just 2 round him.

What kind of wacky tobaccy are you smoking

no

finished W1 and 2, about to start 3.

any spoiler free tips before i jump in?

Read a book.

read last wish and sword of destiny, currently listening to before the fall, but now is time to play witcher 3

Dodging is broken, you're invincible against most enemies if you keep dodging.

Play on the hardest setting or you'll regret how brainless the gameplay is.

Make choices without asking for help or checking wikis, just enjoy finding out what happens next.

Don't get bogged down in chasing down the ? on your map.

Be warned that if you get too high a level for quests, you'll get like 1xp for them which is annoying, so try to do quests before that happens.

-Don't abuse Quen
-Buy gwentycards and witcher gear diagrams from vendors when possible
-Hide "?"'s in the map menu

never underestimate fall damage
it will kill you

Though rolling as you land lowers/removes the damage.

Dunno about on a first playthrough but FCR actually makes fall damage more like how you'd expect, and also overhauls combat and other parts of the game without changing the core experience too much. The Nitpickers mod is also good.

thanks, good stuff

Can someone provide me a good spy decklist for the current patch?

why my render distance gone to shit all of a sudden? in novigrad i can see people materialize right in front of me

I had that on PS4. On PC I don't have that particular problem but I have another draw distance problem - as I ride around, there's a kind of line ahead of Geralt where suddenly grass appears and detail builds in. The draw distance is this visible thing in the middle distance. I have it on ultra so I don't know why.

it's getting on my wit you see. i tried installing the lod mod but couldn't get it working. autism maybe?

>Burza streaming
Has he been EMHYR'D yet? Would be funny as fuck to watch.

Does it happen after you've been playing the game for a while? Maybe just save and quit, then reopen the game again if you're playing for long stretches of time.

Also, is it installed on an SSD?

I mean, this is obviously a programming problem of CDPR but those two things should help.

I wish I was friends with angry immortal David Beckham in real life.

Meet my wife.

I want to grope Keira's boobs.

yep it's installed on an ssd
it happens as soon i load the game up

PS4 gwent is crossplatform?

yes

i left gwent since the new update. i know nothing got fixed because i dropped her yesterday and asked. can anyone tell me how the community reacted after the initial first 2 days shitstorm? is everyone back to sucking CDPR's cock? or did the community shrink in it's size?

Everyone's still talkin' shit

How do you deal with ridiculous losing streaks when you're 25 points away from GM? I don't think it's worth it anymore.

I take it it's in Novigrad? That place is horribly optimised. I remember when the game came out, people in here were saying they couldn't even get 60fps on a Titan X.

For the achievement where you have to do two contracts without oil, potions, etc, what if your sword already has oil but you switch to an oil-less sword before hitting the monster?

nope mate, its everywhere in the world. really ruins the experience when you see someone just appear randomly like 10 feet in front of you

That shouldn't be happening... I can only think that maybe you should lower some settings like textures or anything else relating to graphical quality of NPCs. Just mess around with stuff. Back on PS4 I had it where I'd run up to an NPC and just their trousers would be there, then slowly it'd build them in like a teleportation gone wrong. But that's the PS4, the game runs like shit on consoles. Even then, it was rare and only in Novigrad.

not on you know where, i just checked

fucking cocksuckers

>"There was a misunderstanding last night maybe caused by my wording, first of all let me apologize for the confusion. Now, let's sum up: we are currently working on a update which will fix all of the major issues including spy abuse, Emhyr bug and much more. Players, who are reported to our support will receive bans (after verification), players who disconnect multiple time and are 'tanking' MMR will receive bans, our policy regarding bug exploits has not changed in this matter. I just wanted to highlight that our main focus at the moment is to fix everything."
-Burza

Well no one saw this comming. Have fun bug abusers.