/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Heavensturn/

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP

>Thread Filters:
pastebin.com/PBeHVM3Q

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pCcbKY7d0dc
youtube.com/watch?v=3cKy5Qk0QMM
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forums/659-Healer-Roles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm having fun

And the winner for Worst Primal/Trial Theme Music goes to:

>Hands you the card to open

How dare you?

remember to give out lots of hugs, it’s cold out and many people don’t have proper winter clothes, idling in uldah!

youtu.be/pCcbKY7d0dc

relic reborn duo.

>in the middle of the desert
>cold
dumbass

I wanted to say Ifrit but the card says Leviathan

I dare to dream.
To be fair, the desert at night can get very cold.

You realize deserts go well below freezing at night right?

I want to have fun with you OwO

>Reveals this overrated shit
youtube.com/watch?v=3cKy5Qk0QMM

>it’s cold out
Perhaps for you.

retard

I had lots of fun gathering all the ingredients to make a tart, then once I go to make it realise I was looking at the wrong tart.
Some of my favorite desserts are frozen.

>dumber than the bimbo

>tfw no 4'11 underweight modest kind pure qt pale ghost meria gf
I fucking miss her
this slutty hambeast shitposter is cancer

but muh vocaroo

multiple girls have posted them what's your point?

Was a nice expert run! Thanks for joining along Lethe, Amelia and Suzune.

She seems nice, just ill. I’ve talked to her a few times in the QS.

which lethe?

don't call me a tart you dumb catboy!

I let my controller die so now I can't play FFXIV.

wat do?

Would you prefer I shut my piehole

she's a legit retard but if you hang out in the QS you're a degenerate too so who cares

Thanks, I really needed to cap for this week so it was very convinient.

gottem

literally who are we talking about here

>tfw no vinyl obsessed cartpusher to get in the bathtub with

This. I miss her so fucking much, she made this shitty game fun.

go to Odin then and join her circlejerk

Some girl that a bunch of people orbit/sometimes shitpost about because she's an unwilling ebin and people have latched onto using her as a tool for their boredom.

Sounds healthy for all parties involved

don't have any pics of my c@ yet
thanks for the runs
s.h

Severely mentally ill diddled teen girl who wants to be beaten.

I am on Odin. She hasn't played in months.

I look forward for the next runs.

>ugly pink elf
>unwilling ebin
bitch shitposts herself

That's not Meria.

Vocaroo posting is fun in moderation.

I actually never tanked Skalla before and have been on a longer break in the game, so this was really refreshing. Hope my defense was okay, I absolutely loathe to stack cooldowns unless they synergize well.

Those lights keep tricking me into thinking that's a pic of someone wistfully stroking their screen

How so?

What do you do when the person you are supposed to care and want the best for is refusing to improve after months of wallowing in self-pity and you end up blocking them because seeing them waste away their life is just making you angry now?

The rocky start with me running in glamour instead of real gear completely took away the spotlight pfft.

>wiping on fucking cloud of darkness because healer and tank in another group started arguing
>healer spamming aoe heals and tank calls them out on it
>"i can just not heal at all :)"
>the resulting ensues

I think I’m addicted to this game.

I played from 1.0 for a while and just got back into it over the holidays.

So far I’ve spent the past 3-ish weeks playing 12hr stretches basically every day and over the weekends I was snorting massive amounts Adderall so I could stay up all night, then drinking whole bottles of Jack Daniels to fall asleep. I think my longest binge so far has been 52hrs of nonstop playing.

This game is going to be my downfall, holy shit I need to get help for my addictive personality because this is really really bad.

And no, I’m not trolling. I go to university and have a girlfriend. She just thinks I’ve been working these past few weeks when in reality I’ve just been living as a literal addict playing this fucking game.

Move on with your life?

accept some people can't be saved and wait (hope) they take notice of your behaviour when you stop wasting your time on them.

How retarded does this look?

you did it user, you blocked them

look if those faggots just want sympathy for "how hard life is" they can get it without being pathetic pieces of shit, its his fault not yours bro, they are probably just addicted to people feeling sorry for them and then thinking thats how life should be

Happened to me too, just less devastating. I ran the first big pull of Baelsar's Wall as a Scholar using the 2.0 relic I was grinding at the moment. Still made it somehow, but I felt really silly after that.

metallic dye on fabric is gross

I don't think it looks retarded, I'm personally not a fan of the metallic dyes, but I don't think it looks bad.

no one asked who meria is

Basically me, I've just stopped going to University though.
Think I might drop out.

very

Try it but without metallic dye.

anyone for roulettes? primal

s.c. 0001

> Metallic dye
Just make it dalamud red, it'd look much better

>what is reading comprehension

I think it kinda looks like silk

>pulling the I'm a girl card

Masterful

The metallic dye is there on purpose to make it look stupid so that's good enough
I agree

Drop them and move on. Nobody wants to babysit a sad sack who doesn't take actions available to them to improve their issue. If you don't want to be around them and you've made your concerns apparent to no avail theres not much else you can do.

I hope you kicked her and/or her BF

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU CROSS CLASS GLAMOUR YET
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I'm a girl, playing a boys game..
Shit like this is why I never tell anyone. Fucking shitty players hiding behind their gender and perpetuating sexist stereotypes instead of owning up to their own ineptitude.

2 tanks got kicked and 3 other healers left

Lizardlethe topless in blue coeurl bikini bottoms makes me hard

Why do people struggle on such an easy fight? The past 3 times I've been there we have a near wipe during the last 10% because everyone tunnel visions the boss and ignores mechanics. Its as simple as killing adds, avoiding ground/beam AoEs and sticking to your group's general area code.

women are inferior to men
hope u know that

Brown big tiddy catte.

What if you're trying to cosplay as someone from the disco age? Doesn't get much gaudier than that.

> I'm le girl gamer playing le boys game
> "Don't call your healer garbage or you don't get heals :^)"
> Being this much of an entitled cunt
> Instead of just doing her job correctly and healing the tank, which should be very easy
I see this from time to time, even with some co-healers that just can't own up to their mistakes and move on, instead they whine and whine and point at anyone but themselves because they think they can do absolutely no wrong and are god's gift to healing.
Absolutely disgusting.

If gaudy is what you're going for then go ahead.

new glam was a success

Plenty of girls on this game that are bro af and not shit at things m8

I feel this pain every day.

That picture is kinda spooky

It's the face I make when I step on a dog-turd or when I see

UM BUT THIS GAME ISNT LIKE BARBIE DREAM ADVENTURES ITS MADE FOR BOYS ITS HARD I HATE IT WHY ISNT ANYONE DOING MY JOB FOR ME

Now you gotta show us

>he didn't play Barbie Horse Adventures
What the fuck kind of casual are you? Get out of here.

please

I would if I didnt want to be with them so fucking bad, but they just make me so angry lately. Maybe this is what people mean wheb they say they want to take a break from a relationship?

Meanwhile here I am actually standing back and reevaluating my style of playing tank (just get the thing to hit me and face away from everyone else) just because someone goes on a mini rant about how just aggroing isn't enough.

No having someone who's fucked up like you're implying isn't a usual component in a relationship but a break is exactly what everyone is suggesting to you. It's the only gesture you can offer to snap them out of it.

That's a good mentality to have. Keep trying to improve yourself, be it your useage of cooldowns or just your dps or the positioning of the boss.

Give me a moment, i'll run expert with ya.

ham olives chili flakes pan pizza we good?

Sometimes when I am bored, waiting on a df queue, I try to find some salt here.
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forums/659-Healer-Roles
Quite entertaining at times.

I WANT TO MAKE THIS GIRL MY WIFE!

I LOVE HER ACCENT.

FITE ME.

in a leveling right now, after, ill put the party back up, if you dont mind waiting

>ham without pineapple and jalapeño

i've got some time.