/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Got an ATK down gem: 200781894

>New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8
-Dec 22: Unused dialogue - docdroid.net/Pxn7IHL/bloodborne-script-formatted.pdf
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/cC7ZjJR.png

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/5Rt2SCd.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8
youtu.be/h-r1Kuuqlq4?t=2m
youtube.com/watch?v=I7dHlA_aUC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for EMBED EMBED EMBED EMBED

PURGE FILTH

>-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8

Nice link to the previous thread, OP.

ayy jordan if you're here dont worry about it dude. this is fucking absurd i'll try again later

OP made me kek
FRC BSB farm is back online (hopefully) made a fresh chalice and savescum and rebooted.
NEW Password is: hoont4
jvz8469j, layer 1

I've been SRRCing this whole time.

Anyone want to co-op through NG+ for a couple of hours? Ringing at Central Yharnam lamp, pass is supdoc.

I have to say, seeing you post this for months on end is some serious dedication.

Ringing.

Did you have two Anons before?

Tytytytyty! You two absolutely curb stomped him. I was worried we'd get him low and he'd pancake me, but you guys didn't give him the chance.

does NG+ actually change anything in regards to item drops or anything like that?
I accidentaly NG+'d my BLT build so i wanna dash through and get everything unlocked again but cba to pick everything up

Yes, Madman Jordan and Gud Hunter, but myself and other anons are having trouble connecting atm it seems.

Ah, okay. Won't cuck anyone, then.

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

Give me another 5 mins and I'll abandon my dungeon and come help you out.

I'm cooping with , you can take my spot.

See you guys in Zootopia in about 5 minutes.

Got a new place to visit
hpe5p9mk

I'm going to look back through the test dungeons and figure out which ones are halfway interesting enough to share.

Are we going to bully Djura off the tower?

I love you

Based Zullie

Yes.

>which ones are halfway interesting enough to share.
All of them. Make glyphs for any of them that are safe to share.

Nope, just bloated dmg and health

>mfw I have to remake a lvl80 character because I overleveled vit
>mfw the newly leveled character has the wrong starting background
why am i such a pleb?

>le infinite stagger meme XD

I should mention, this is how you get around in this place. Bring a Beast Rune.

What was...any of that? What was going on?

Literaly why would you, whats the bl on that char

>Someone will always make the new thread

>blood exposions
Amaizing

WAT

What's even happening there?

What happened?

Gonna try to spelunk this in like an hour
Anyone interested?

There's a variant of the unused fire hollows that apparently explodes with blood, buffing nearby enemies.

Oh my god. I am so sorry guys. I didnt think that small fall would kill everybody. I feel really bad.

Fuck you bitch, doing it right now.

I have remade a character because the tint on the glasses didn't fit the fashion...new character is BL 30 or something, so not too bad.
The question remains
Why am I such a pleb?

any idea why the enemy difficulty is so varied?
in the murder chalice everything has depth 1 stats but the two beast patients in this one have depth 5 hp and damage

Post things that don't belong in Bloodborne.

Pic related. It's got the ugliest design of all the weapons in the game.

Fuck you, it's beautiful

None at all. In the spiral staircase dungeon you have depth 1 enemies standing right next to depth 5 ones even.

Fuck you, it's beautiful

Patches bath confirmed
If anyone wants to try and get in pass is bbg

Fuck you, it's beautiful

they likely had to compensate for themselves since there are so many enemies in the murder chalice.
If they where scaled to depth 5 you'd die in short time even if you're overleveled to hell and back.

>fire hollows that explode with blood and buff enemies
>unused
Why can't we ever have nice things?

It was probably decided that they clutter the screen too much. If you're in close combat and one is nearby, it pretty much covers the whole screen in blood.

It also looks like an FPS bomb, watching it again.

The character creatrion preview is INCREDIBLY missleading, dont feel bad

>roaming silver beast with doggos
Are they ever roaming around in game or just standing around like this.

No idea what the fuck happened, though I'm pretty sure it shouldn't have. Thanks for the kek anyway.

I'll be ringing at Hemwick as soon as I get there.

Surprisingly not. You can see it a bit better here:
youtu.be/h-r1Kuuqlq4?t=2m

I think it just looks that way in the webm because of the encoding.

I would take those guys over the witches

Rare encounter, but it happens sometimes.

Question, are there any videos of people doing BL4 runs at NG+7 but WITHOUT the use of any gems?

I just want to know how long the bosses will take if I use either no gems or just the ones found outside the chalices (like the 18% one near the corpse wolf enemy in post-Rom Unseen Village).

Will bosses like Ludwig take like 10 minutes at BL4/NG+7 without any gems?

In my defense, I have cut out what ails me, so that's good (maybe), but it's still a huge waste of time on a build I'm not entirely sure even works out (is fun to play).

That being said, any idea for a quick'ish STR weapon? Was thinking Beast Cutter, but that one's actually not very fast..does untransformed Kirkhammer make sense?

Who put glowing babby in corner?

I think your weapons would break midfight, unless youre super luck with bbp+l1 spam

>shitty gems
>shitty stats
>10 minutes
At beast, with tons of papers and pellets.

I wish this was possible in normal chalices, just imagine all the bullets everywhere

Has anybody ever used Reiterpallasch? I love the moveset but I don't know what kind of build would be good for it and if it's damage is ever good enough to justify building for it.

The saw cleaver is a str weapon and is pretty fast, what do you mean with "make sense" ? Unttiked kirkhammer is pretty bad imo

25 Str 50 Skl 10 Blt.

Well, it's fast, but the untransformed version doesn't actually seem to do any real damage on STR builds...
Saw Cleaver's scaling isn't too great, does serration equal that out or does it just have really good base damage?

So none then? That sucks. I guess I really do have no choice but to farm for the same Poorman's gems that all the BL4/NG+7 players seem to use in their videos. I was really hoping I could find inspiration in players who could do BL4/NG+7 without gems, but apparently nobody even wants to do that. I guess I won't either.

>my feet hurt
>these beasts scare me
>is that blood i smell? Gross
>i hope the hunter doesnt notice me
>i wish i was at home playing bright spirit

It's decent and fun, 50 Skl with at least 10 Blt. You don't really need to invest into Str or Blt past req for it, could be used on a 40/40 Skl/Blt build too or Pure Blt if you wanna duel wield. The majority of its moveset will be poor for Pure Blt though, since everything that's not the shots scales mainly with Skl

Spelunkabooga, yes?

Give me 5 minutes to get dressed and yes

>farming bone ash hunters for radial pulsing gems
jesus christ this is the worst hell imaginable. It's bad enough that l have to fight these things but I've been at it for hours and haven't gotten a single thing that wasn't an attack up gem. Is there such a thing as having too much item discovery? If I take off milkweed/ one of my eye runes am I going to have better luck?

All right, where?

So has all of this data mining these past few weeks actually helped to discover a way for players to use Maria's hair and face?

No, and it won't ever. She's not a player model.

With heavy abyssals gems is a monster, but thats endgame stuff, the axe should have better dmg than the cleaver and can be really fast if you use these moves:
dash r1
R2->r1->r1 while tricked
L1 move from untrick to trick after dashes

Too much discovery is bad for getting vials and bullets from enemies who drop gems, since it prioritizes the gems more. But I don't think it's bad for BAHs, the droprate for specific gems is just normally shitty for them

LORAN
O
R
A
N

Also don't type with lotion covered hands. Makes a mess

Okay, will try.
Thanks!

Anyone got the list of people we should be silencing on sight?

It's serration and base damage makes it pretty good at any point in the game

What your PSN ID and character names?

>female NPCs like Maria, Doll, Ariana all have pretty faces
>we can't even make a face half as pretty as theirs with the character creator

Why can't we have nice things?

____(you)____

Zullie I know it's a long shot but have you tried using the hex value that makes the boss illusory wall open to open the invisible illusory wall blocking the swamp in the spiral staircase chalice?

AII right then, l'll keep at it.

>he doesn't know

>Ariana

She is a player model.

Please don't mess with me. Please give me sliders (if they exist for pretty faces). I'm sick of making ugly aliens pretending to be human females.

I just edited myself into the swamp. There's not actually anything in there.

Ringing at Cathedral Ward in a few minnits, gonna steal Eileen's mark first.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7dHlA_aUC8

oh :(

The Soulsborne games are filled with tons of strong female characters. So why aren't SJWs champions of the Souls games? They keep highlighting sassy black women with afros as their examples of strong female characters as if the women of Souls like pic related don't exist.

What about the arena of the great tree in the dream? Is gherman there the whole time?

Im waiting outside amelia, you cant ring your bell till both gates are open.