PS4: BLAPS - console.worldoftanks.com/en/clans/ps4/BLAPS/
Blitz: BENIS

>tankfus and their assets
tanks.gg

>WOT NA Veeky Forums Discord
discord.gg/YJ3zY78

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8
thearmoredpatrol.com/2018/01/05/wargaming-recruiting-game-balance-designers-for-wot-pc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Join AWOO today!

I sure hope those Italian meme tanks are better than the Polish clone tanks.

AMX 30 is okay now lads. The trick is to only play on bullshit weatherstorm maps where nobody can see you.
It's kinda aesthetic though

>It's kinda aesthetic though
I dunno, the cupola look pretty autistic. The Leopard looks better in my opinion.

Centurion Action X is the most aesthetic tank in the PC version. Plebs get out of my thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8

>Polish clone tanks
I've heard that there were super sekrit engineer's thesis whatever, so get ready for a line of multi-turreted superheavies (unless there were some multi-turret pasta designs)

The lack of a gun mantlet makes it look weird, and the infra-red light is distinctly unaesthetic. The 7/1 is the most aesthetic Centurion in the game.

>tfw no bolton armour leopard
why even bother grinding it?

well the problem solved itself, because after dying in an ST-I in a top-tier match up I decided that I can't play a game that constantly pisses me off, since that makes me play retardedly.

DELET this right now you nigger cuckold fetishist
t. pleb

>why even bother grinding it?
Because you reached the Ru251 before the tier X Light tanks were introduced and wanted to keep going?

I've put a lot of effort in these images. Please enjoy them.

>real yuropoor hours
>thread quality at lowest point
really gets my burger frying

>never even used in combat

kys you nigger fetishist cuckold
so?

It's 1:40pm on the east coast right now. Plenty of burgers are here too you ninny.

>spawning at the bottom
>as an arty
just end my life

>composite armor
I wonder why.

>playing arty
You deserve every bit of misfortune you can get.

kys

A tank not tested in battle, or at the very least approved for service, cannot be the most aesthetic.

What kind of niggerfaggot blacks another man's waifu? KYS you nigger fetishist cuckold
but it's a variant of the best post-war tank ever made. I don't see the issue

I like this spot from south but you have to be quick if field falls apart

>25/16/8/2
the absolute state of /wotg/

>he gets his waifu blacked
>he posts images taken from facebook
>he worships an obscure version of a overhiyped tank
>he gets butthurt about all of it
Dude. Maybe reddit is more up your alley. Just sayin.

A6 and K6 are the only "good" spots, but A6 is amazing compared to K6 because it has both height and better viewpoints of the southern sides.

Because your enemies would win
Why's composite armour a deal breaker? This game isn't very realistic anyway

>the best post-war tank ever made.
>bongs actually believe this
Action X poster can stay but you my friend can neck yourself.

>he gets his waifu blacked
It's not my fault there's a nigger cuckold fetishist ITT
>he posts images taken from facebook
It's from google
>he worships an obscure version of a overhiyped tank
recognizing aesthetics is not worship you pleb
>he gets butthurt about all of it
no you are
it is the best post-war tank with the best post-war tank gun.

I'll never understand the MAD aspect of arties
>pick literally any light tanks and drive into them
>they explode
WOWZA

The T-55 begs to differ.

how many relevant countries (i.e. not soviet puppets) used the T-55? How many tanks used the D-10T?

ruskie arty > murrikan arty

Nice turret traverse, Ivan.

The 115mm smoothbore was just a D10 with no rifling and 2 or 3 tanks used that afterwards. Also the entirety of Eastern Europe and the middle east had T-55s and more than a few Asians countries did. And the L7 is overrated.

>this entire post

Fantastic reloading- and aiming speed, burger.

USSR. It was a big country

u u
u u

>lets buff the 140 blyats turret not strong enough

we dont even know what the polish tanks gonna be like

WE're supposed to get a new game mechanic this year, too. Like how the Swedes gave us hydropneumatic suspensions. My guess is that the Italians get an ability to change teams when it looks like they're going to lose.

They will be autism incarnate. Imagine the Chinese tech tree but even more redundant.

Alright guys, go hog wild.

thearmoredpatrol.com/2018/01/05/wargaming-recruiting-game-balance-designers-for-wot-pc/

We should send in a collective application from /wotg/. Together we have the know-how and autism required to fix WoT.

more like we have several conflicting ideas that would improve the game, but we're too autistic to agree on one of them

how to fix wot
step 1. remove artillery
step 2. remove tier 8 premiums from normal match making
step 3. remove superheavies
step 4. introduce wn8 based match making
step 5. ???
step 6. profit
wg pls hire me

Alright guys, I'm thinking of coming back after a long ass break, how's the game?
Did they fuck up the WZ-131 even harder? Last I checked the T-bone gun is now dogshit

>During the 1970 Jordanian Civil War, Syrian tanks inflicted heavy losses on Jordanian Centurions. In one case, a squadron of T-55s stopped the advance of a large Jordanian column, with 19 Centurions destroyed.
>The tank was heavily used during the Iran–Iraq War of 1980-88. T-54/55 participated in the biggest tank battle of the war in early 1981. Iran lost 214 Chieftain and M60A1 tanks in the battle. In return, Iraq lost 45 T-55 and T-62 tanks.

>remove arty
>nerf arty
>no arty game mode
>game mode with only arty
>only heavy tanks
>only light tanks
>nerf the French TD line
>historical tanks only
>more fictional meme tanks with magical powers
>bring back the un-nerfed Waffle as a tier 8 premium
And so on.

>nerf the French TD line

someone's butthurt

>giving tanks to brainlet sandniggers
>expecting them to be any good with them

To be fair, the Jordanian army weren't exactly renowned for their battle prowess. Read about Israeli actions in the Golan heights to see how the Centurion performed against T-55s in capable hands.

It was a joke, user. Remember how the Foch used to constantly get nerfed when it badly needed a buff?

>tfw no israeli T-55 with L7 as clanwars reward
literally the perfect tank

I don't just remember it, I had it before the 8.11 patch. Fuck me.

121B

o shit

There would be no reasonable nation to assign the tank. It could be Russian, British, French, or Greatest Ally.

>unironically just lost a game 1-14
how is this even allowed
half my team exploded in the first 90 seconds

If a mixed-nationality tank can in any way be tied to the USSR, it's going to be a Soviet tank (e.g. the T-34-88 on console).

I don't. I do remember that the T30 received seventeen different nerfs while it was a tier ten heavy.

get used to it

True but you can already get a tank like that. The WZ-132-1 is just a T-55/L7 with a shittier hull.

The Ravioli is Israeli. It just has a French gun. I assume the hull is excuse enough to be in the soviet tree.

USA would make sense since its an American gun (M68 US licensed version of the L7, taken off of Pattons) and that's the logic they used with the Ravioli
It would also give it much more value than just another tier 10 soviet hovertank to sit in your garage since it isn't an obj 907

don't worry, 430U is coming

post yfw Erlenberg

How do you deal with Japanese heavy platoons

Literally the most annoying tank line in the game

>How do you deal with Japanese heavy platoons
Get a smol, fast tank.

>sacred valley
>cliff
>swamp
>pilsen
>erlenberg

literary my map pool for the past 2 days

Every map is better than Malinovka

t. super heavy

It could be Chinese, the Type 59-II is exactly a T-54A with an L7.

It's just do you really want yet another tier 9/10 medium tank with the same 105mm gun?

Why do we get the T-64A? My OCD demands the standard T-64!
>It also goes mental over the T-54 having a 1946 hull, a 1949 turret and two guns that were only mounted in the 1951 turret.

I think you mean T-62A

T-64 has a 115mm smoothbore and I heard that WG is against putting smoothbores in the game because they would fuck every tank.

salty type 5 driver detected

Thanks for reminding me, I am going to go punch a pillow now.

How though? Most tier X medium tanks use APCR as default with HEAT gold ammo, firing around 1,500m/s and penning about 260mm of armour with .35 accuracy or better.

Sounds basically like a smoothbore gun from War Thunder.

how come su-26 is much better than an m7-priest
>faster reload
>faster aim
>can aim higher and actually be useful in maps like snowy city
>round arty spotter instead of some oval shitfuck
>can turn turret individually without rotating the tank, meaning it has an actual escape ability
literal only cons are "eh" penetration and less range

not to mention
>105mm deals 390 dmg
>120mm deals 400 dmg

Malinovka is high IQ

I like low-mid tiers in theory because of how zippy everything is but this game is fucking unplayable at those tiers man, nothing but ultra dark red tomatoes TKing, people just standing there, driving straight ahead, every game being a stomp in a few seconds

It's a shame

Smoothbore guns can pen all the Russian tank turrets and German superheavies with ease. WoT also drastically undersells the power of the L7 105mm with the excuse of using first generation ammo. For tank shells the ammo quality is just as important as the caliber of the gun.

Smoothbore increases HEAT pen. Physics yo.

Before I uninstalled it I was trying to work my way up the US Arty line to see if I can enjoy playing the tanks of my tormentors. In an M7 and I totally owned an SU-26 on that snowy city map.

But playing arty on any map was so fucking boring, I can't believe people enjoy sitting around watching their aim circle shrink slowly and reload even slower and waiting for tanks to be spotted just so you can prematurely end someone else's game from a safe distance.

Who cares? HESH is in the game, even though in reality it fucked over tanks without spall liner or tricky armour (which means it'd OHKO borderline every tank in the game)

The AMX-30 should have a HEAT round that rivals the JagpanzerE-100 in pen but WG nerfed it on PC. It's really a shame.

We don't make the game man. That's just WGs stance.

>907 turns out to be too challenging to pen
nothing personnel kid

I know, it's just that WG has a very loose grip on reality and smooth bore guns really wouldn't break the game if they were balanced))))))

They just need to be on a Tier 8 premium tank.

arty is complete turds until IV

160mm@60 is 320mm effective (actually 280mm because normalisation bruh), upper front plate
160@55 is 280mm effective (250mm with normalisation)
cool

No, I think the concept of throwing shots at people who are unaware they're in my sights from the other side of the map where they can't retaliate and basically just ruining a skirmish they were having doesn't feel like fun to me.

It just felt unfair and joyless. But I figure arty players must be the kind of people who enjoy that because they're always fucking whinging at the start about what XVM says, committing suicide when the game doesn't go their way and screaming at the team to spot despite any movement being a risk for the team who actually can get hit.