/xgg/ - Xenogames General #72

USE SPOILER TAGS

Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc. - Use this if you only intend to look up information and not help update anything.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VqTkVRInZhs
youtu.be/0cNmgwQHgR4?t=2m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=ug-RW1n44Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=hb5noNX8ETo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now that I have QTPi, how many hours of Tiger Tiger grinding will it take before Poppi becomes good?

So far I haven't been paying attention to stats and have assigned Blades to characters matching the recommendation based purely on luck.

To recap:
>So I got both Praxis and Theory. Praxis is already assigned to Zeke. Should I have Theory resonate with Morag instead? There isn't some sort of duo special that activates when both of them are assigned to the same Driver?

Depends. If you just want to make her decent, then only like 2-3 hours. If you're going for the fully optimized autism route then it's completely RNG. It took me 15 hours to get lucky enough to get the master mods

How are the non-blade entries?

Yes, put Theory on Morag. Theory is one of the best evasion tanks with her evade spike passive, and morag makes the best use of that.
No, there isn't. It's a shame, too. We could have gotten more pair attacks.

youtu.be/VqTkVRInZhs
KOS-MOS thread? Another Nia solo.

please send help

SMASH
FULLBURST

nia cant put break on him to save her life

Grind dinosaurs

Tora should be doing the breaking. His break art hits three times, each with a chance to break.
For smash farming, you should definitely be playing as Tora, with rex having Mythra and Roc engaged for topple and smash.

So far I haven't been paying attention to stats and have assigned Blades to characters matching the recommendation based purely on luck.

For example, I gave Morag Perun, Aegaeon, Adenine, Nim, and Ursula (when Nim and Ursula are equipped, along with Nia in the party with Boreas and Kora, they become like this broken tank healer mix). Meanwhile Zeke has Vale, Floren, Finch, Dagas and Praxis. And yeah, I haven't done Overdrives yet on the Rare Blades Rex has, so my party can be unbalanced. It's more to do with Field Skills though.

Pic not related but we need more PoppiQT

where, in temperantia?

oh, i was using rex morag and nia because i couldnt be fucked to play tiger tiger

Even without any Tiger! Tiger! you should still be using poppi qtpi for this. That break is simply the best in the game.

Has anyone tried getting the ardun in gormott to lvl 99 asap? I'm thinking it would be one of the earliest/safest way to farm legendaries. Would it be better to wait until chapter 5 to get gold chips and stuff and then smash the ardun rather than getting rares at the Mor Ardain salvage spot?

Don't bother smash farming without gold chips. All I'm gonna say.

Ardun is the best no point in farming crabs its shit. Alternatively you can farm the vampire blade in uruyra then later farm cloud ken.

Where are the wood chips in Gormott?

but then how do I level up morag

All your characters get levels, even benched

[Spoiler]___ up your ass[/spoiler]

>>>/wherever you came from/

use the scope items that drops from bats in gormott, makes breaking bosses ez pez

Either Temperantia or Gormott, but Gormott only has 1, and you have to make sure you don't fight the unique monster in Temperantia.

oh shit, thanks for the tip

i'll look for that too

Why are birds such dicks?

Tousaka's anus

Do I even need HEALING HAYLOWWW?

Dinosaurs typically are.

youtu.be/0cNmgwQHgR4?t=2m22s

youtube.com/watch?v=ug-RW1n44Hg

Dammit when will the soundtrack be released?

Never

cutting it a bit close with that ultra flare huh?

nice vid

>Her hopes and ambitions: vanished

I can't believe Nia is fucking dead.

>Her hopes and ambitions: vanished

Looking for source if anyone knows it.

HISS

Post Nia!

I think most people should just skip out on Master mods. They're only marginally better than V mods.

if I want to go the 2-3 hour route, what do i need to get/buy for her

So how do I optimize my new Poppi QTPI to be the ultimate superboss killer?

can i get a grats please lads i just killed ken

Just beat Ophion. He's a lot easier to kill once I figured out how to stop my allies from jumping to their deaths

Kill something other than the easiest superboss in the game and they you can get a grats

How?

If you fight him right here, all of your attacks can reach him and there's no ledge to fall off

sorry mate forgot this was some kind of elitist club

the level 96 enemies in Temperantia aren't that bad. fight was surprisingly easy

Cheers m8, may i ask who you use as a tank if she's full damage?

You have to kill the level 104 boss to post in here

You won't need one, she'll be doing way too much damage to draw the aggro away from her.

Does that mean I'll need a dedicated healer to keep her alive, or should I be fine with blade nia?

The critical restore mod will keep you alive

blade nia is a dedicated healer

Ideally she'll spend most of her time in either QTPi mode, which means she'll be keeping herself alive with critheals, or in Alpha mode, where she'll be pretty unkillable as long as she has a Dilation chip. Of course to maximize her usefulness you should be playing as her, but that's your business.

>Dagas gets 3 core slots if you complete his quest

I already have a fire attacker and her name is Pyra

>Zenobia still shits all over him

Still, it's nice to see a decent rare Fire Blade. It's just a shame one of them has a near-pointless role and the other is hopelessly outclassed.

I use him mainly because his flames look cool
you can't beat Zenobia but i do like Dagas more. I'll pull Zenobia out if I really need her

youtube.com/watch?v=hb5noNX8ETo

How can xenoblade 2 even compete?

I wish this happened to the other useless blades. Electra, and Godfrey can't even complete their quest until Tantal.

So is Ardun or Ken the best legendarycore farm?

Tyrannotitan Korodle is the best one, imo

Can't break him for shit. Do I need an accessory?

ultra rare Beta Scope on Tora helps a lot. and you need a common blade with Treasure sensor in the active party, the more the better, but that's for every farm monster

Ken is the best. Gives legendary on almost every smash (with enough treasure sensor), and easy to break. Won't kill you either. Arduran is annoying to walk around, with Ken you can just stand under him.

Aw. Japan is really hoping on the harem train. Also, this artist put in their cores. Which also means this image is a spoiler

You retarded nigger. Save the original next time.

>Just remembered that Bana was evil in the first game too

I almost forgot about this quest. Even across universes, he's a greedy little shit

It's missing Morag for the harem. Pandoria is for Zeke so she doesn't count.

>ophion can't be broken/smashed

how am I supposed to beat him?

Sadly Morag is barely a character in this game, she gets zero development. We see her have some personal moments but nothing really suggests that she changes as a character at all.

Just keep putting orbs on him until he uses his OHKO. Then chain attack through it.

Ophion doesn't do any driver combos nor does he inflich any debuffs to you. He's really one of the easier superbosses to beat. All you have to do is activate a level 4 combo if he does anything other than plasma beam or barrier

Chain attacks. Just use reflect immunity and he's dead

Even with zenobia and a decent qtpi, I had to go 6 orbs. 4 orbs did about 9.6 million damage and it still had about 5% health

I didn't even do a chain attack until he had very little health . I just tanked through his plasma beams and used the invincibility during the level 4 combos to avoid all of his attacks

took your guys advice and used tora
beat him on my first try
i havent upgraded his poppis at fucking all and yet it was so much easier than with morag wtf

Morag was an already well rounded character like Zeke. She was prominent the since her first appearance and even though she looks though on the inside she has her fears and feels inferior to the other party members relationship with their Blades

it just varies by superboss. Some are easier with tora, some are easier with Agility Morag.

ok good, because I really like morag and want her to be my primary tank

why give me two based healers like adenine and boreas and make them both wind types? what a waste

What's the point of playing after completing the main quest?

I know, it's just sad that she doesn't have an arc. Same as Zeke. When we meet them they've already gone through their various trials and grown as a result. It's alright for Zeke since we go to Tantal and the juxtaposition between him and his father emphasizes how different he is, but we don't really get this for Morag. She's just kind of there. I thought they were gonna play up the angle of her being a good soldier but eventually having to choose to break the rules to do what's right but that doesn't happen. Nothing happens, really. A lot of the stuff with Niall and Mor Ardain feels like wasted potential.

what's the point of even playing video games?

what's the point of living?

Adenine is better as a damage dealer anyway.

You most likely have stuff to do, so accomplishing that is the "point". Sidequests, superbosses, etc.

Nah I meant is there like an extra dungeon? I love extra dungeons and shit.

Well, maybe some of the coming quests will do something to flesh her out a bit. If the new story stuff is set not too far in the past, maybe we will see her when she was young.

No extra dungeon, just extra bosses.

Shit. Did they say what was coming up in the new update?

Is the boss you fight at the end of Zenobia's quest worth the hype? Is it like a level 150 supermegaboss?

>want to fight King Ken
>the weather has to change

Nope, no specifics. We're getting new quests but who knows what that entails. And we don't know what NG+ will be like or when exactly we're getting it, either.

Nah it's just a level 50-something monster that you fight three times. What makes it threatening in-universe is that it regenerates when killed, but in terms of gameplay it just means shitting all over the same monster three times.

Fast travel to another titan and back a few times to change weather. After killing him one time you don't need the weather anymore.

Zenobia deserves better