Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Mad-Catz-SFV-FightStick-Alpha/dp/B019CQKCOQ/ref=sr_1_2_twi_acc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1515182064&sr=8-2&keywords=madcatz
store.steampowered.com/app/716710/_Antinomy_of_Common_Flowers/
youtube.com/watch?v=2AVHRGCWcY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bored until AE

play sniff

so AE releases on the 19th in Europe apparently.

How does that even work ?

In the US game release days are Tuesday

Is it different in EU?

Sniffing the spaces between Juri's toes!

Finishing inside Juri!

lads
where is that fuckin hugh jackman hitbox video

What I don't understand is how can you release a patch in the US sooner than in Europe on the same game.

Unless they are just talking about the re-release, and not the AE patch.

That should be the case.

amazon.co.uk/Mad-Catz-SFV-FightStick-Alpha/dp/B019CQKCOQ/ref=sr_1_2_twi_acc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1515182064&sr=8-2&keywords=madcatz

Is this a good buy for a first stick? 34 feels a little too cheap. And can I assume that because it uses an USB output, it will also work with a PC?

It's okay if you are a baby or child sized human. Fighting games are a big investment. Trying to git gud will take a long time. The $150-200 you might spend on a Hori, Qanba, or Razer stick will be worth it in the long run if you are serious. Unless you aren't in the US, cause then I don't know how much stuff will cost you.

>managed to wake up before 12
time to jive it up all day!

Thanks for the tip!

I personally don't know where I want to go with it. It just feels like ass to use the controller sometimes, and I wonder if the problem is with me or with my choice of input.

Sometimes I think I'll just ask my father in law to craft me a nice box from wood, or make one from a pretty strong box, and order the buttons and the stick and the rest. If I would buy even the case, then it would sort of cost as much as a Hori.

Why is the thread so dead?

not anymore breh
people are coming from the old thread

Because there was already a Fighting Game General thread but the OP was dumb as fuck and didn't add /fgg/ to the thread's title.

*kills your fgc*

>Pick character in Injustice
>Opponent quits

brehs...

Messing with the wiring and getting a good PCB for your first stick isn't worth it unless you know exactly what parts and button layout you want and have experience with soldering or wiring. Taking apart a Hori or Qanba to do simple mods is a good start in my opinion. Read reviews, look at modding videos on youtube, maybe look at one in a store or a friend's place. Plus with wooden cases you need to get the screw in buttons that cost more.

>Just realized dbfz is coming out in two weeks
>Not excited at all
What the fuck, bros? I'm going to be left behind.

is xian transitioning?

playhou

store.steampowered.com/app/716710/_Antinomy_of_Common_Flowers/

not for 24.99 unless someone gives me it

i hope more games make intros like this
youtube.com/watch?v=2AVHRGCWcY8

but that is what jive has done to many scenes

we can't blame goobers for everything

If you are from Turky, Greece or Italy I don't rematch

into a kpop star yes

Isn't there a free version of this?

>ranked ryu cucked me out of league up with his j.MK cross-up memes
I'm a bronze Rashid shitter, tell me what the usual Ryu cross-up combo is so I can lab my antiairs on it.

>Got a raise
>Its the weekend
>Got my new pair of sick glasses so I can now see sniffs in HD
>Drinking that first sip of the day while jiving it up

Life is great

can chris T just go fuck off already

>jive kills locals
>pokken and smash take all the spaces
life is pain. i didn't care about usfiv or sfv but this is a worse fate.

Only the physical retail version is delayed.
You are able to download the AE patch on the 16th of you already own the game.
You can also purchase a digital copy of the game on the 16th.

>DBFZ
>two assists at the same time
that's going to be get nerfed isn't it?

top vappa post

Stop sniffing.

the new devilmans looking great bros

no comprendo

just dash under/AA if he tries it or keep blocking

doesn't rashid have a dp? just do that. the m.dp or h.dp should beat a j.mk. or try backdashing and punishing depending on the range

you don't backdash cross-up attempts for fuck's sake, Ryu would just kick you in the face that way

Don't let jump ins happen. If you only block, you're fucked, m8. No matter what character they're using.

Anti-air properly.

Year of the dog!

Without Capcom every game would have a fair chance at being THE fighting game. Instead it's SF every damn time. How are they allowed to do this?

It looks boring, and more than that tedious. It'll be another rushdown only fighter where everyone does the same shit. Expect everyone to pick the best character since they all play the same. Then it gets tedious watching all the fucking cutscenes and transitions over and over. The matches are long as fuck, maybe even longer than Tekken, with a clock count to match.

I'm honestly expecting people to get bored of it quickly. Not just casuals, the tournament players as well. The bad delay netcode combined with Unreal Engine 4 input lag will piss people off, and every forearm clash following a character death will wear people down.

What's your biggest fighting game regret of 2018? Mine is buying Menat.

this, it's just not fair brehs...

mika is cute! CUTE! but for real that is her best costume ever

So much single-player content is confirmed for DBFZ?

when people buy Menat it makes me think of the brainlet wojak pictures

yes bro one story mode.. WOW!!

Did you buy her with real money?

being the best melty player in.... italy

>Best melty blood player in Italy isn't smart enough to play Menat
Ummm, lol?

Still more modes than SFV at launch lmao

how much*

You're not wrong

No

kek

if you're too much of a brainlet to make Kolin work why did you think playing Menat would be a good idea?

Spending month learning a character, only to have her be completely killed off by capcom in season 3.

Who the fuck nerfs a bottom 10 character ?

is Daigo really the greatest ever or is it just a 09er meme?

>Aniken and Otochun are the greatest at SSF2X
>Kuroda and Nuki are the greatest at Third Strike
>Sako is the greatest ever at the Vampire series
>Tokido is the best at CvS2
>RF and BAS won the most at Guilty Gear XX
>Daigo has only been the undisputed #1 at SF Alpha series and SF4 before Infiltration arrived

Alex!

It looks like it will have the tournament (arcade) mode. The main partial cinematic story/quest mode. Versus. Training + Combo trials. That's all that appears confirmed for now. I bet a survival mode will be in too just like the butoden game had.

i bought menat and all her costumes and i dont even play her

she's the best waifu since chun li

>Racist Italian can't play the best sniff of 2017

Will anonyderp ever shut up with this dumb meme? It's not even funny.
At least Brick is the best at something

this is how long it takes to complete normal survival with one hit kill mod and autohotkey.

one minute and a half give or take because dhalsim and fang AI are bitches

can't wait for hard and extreme

SEETHING

getting top 8 in the arcana tournament

I main Shinmyoumaru!!

the best at being bad

Daigo has been the best at games but he's also been a top player at nearly every game he's played seriously unlike guys like Kuroda, BAS, all anime players and the ST players who fear competition

Tokido is the GOAT though

It took me a month to quit jive, was fooled by thinking the second patch would fix anything

Don't do that. They'll remove your fight money. I lost over 1m fm
Either sit there and wait 10 seconds to ohko, or just do infinite health and beat it legit.

>laura player who just mashes out of everything with st.mk
>literally just carried as fuck by it
i swear this is the only part of this character i can't deal with. i'm so fucking happy this button is getting nerfed

>chokido
>goat

lmoa

Reminder that sniffs drawn in 2000 are now legal

The autohotkey is made to wait thirteen seconds before hitting the AI.

Alright then. Carry on.

imagine losing to a dominican in anything lmao

what's your favorite footsie

takes me less than that to do extreme with uncapped FPS and ending rounds when the timer is at 80-90 seconds

>uncapped fps

tell me more

I wish skull girls wasn't so hard to git gud at, so many resets and long ass combos.

you need a decent CPU

add to engine.ini
[SystemSettings]
r.VSync=0

[/Script/Engine.Engine]
bSmoothFrameRate=false

is a generation 3 intel at 3.8 ghz good enough?

>tfw 73% winrate in gold casuals
i guess it's time to push higher soon. i know gold isn't good and beating golds isn't impressive, but when i first got into gold i was just getting mercilessly bodied every single game unfailingly. i feel like i'm really leveling up lately and it feels amazing.

trying won't hurt. how does your script know when the rounds is over to wait x seconds before attacking?

While I'm above your skill level, I share the same ranked leveling method. When I feel like my winrate gets too high, I go up some tiers and then play casual there for months until I feel doing some ranked feels relevant again.

>tfw 40% win rate in silver

>SFV
lol

How do I beat Bison as Nash in story mode? He just reads every move and punishes half of my life bar.

I'm really bad at fighting games, any tips to at least be able to beat the AI?

tfw 49% WR since SF4

crossup, AI bison always tries to AA with cr.HP and gets fucked by crossups

wait for the sweeps, and punish them.

Bison's AI is dumb.

It searches for one red pixel in the screen from the points you get by winning each stage.

So, a day a go I started having a problem: in battle lounge (note, matchmaking has no relay and works like a charm) I wasn't able to play with my friendS (they live in different cities) (they always have 1 bar) because of insane lag and frame skipping, at first was in was 1 from 5 games, but today I was able to play only 1 normal game out of 20 or so tries. I disabled firewall, disabled ipv6, I forwarded all SFV ports I found on the internet, checked game cache, reinstalled the game, , I even tried with unrelated person's account with freshly bought SFV with no success, I went extreme and even reinstalled windows and on a clean install the issue hasn't been fixed. I am using a 100megabit up/down low latency wired connection. Please help me.