I want to bully Bastion until it cries!

EL OH EL

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

*doesn't switch*

Song!

Hana is a BULLY

Here comes T.Racer!

Hana loves a black man.

Guys, why does every thread on Veeky Forums open with 10-20 autists enthusiastically saying the name of a character along with a pic of them?

Bots that automatically detect a new thread and post in it immediately.

just report them, it's blatant shitposting

Tradition

SEXY AS FUCK

It helps establish the thread with roots of waifufggatory, so the tree of /owg/ might grow from a strong foundation and spread its many branches into discussion of so much more that and they're claiming their wife, like how much I love my wife Sombra!

It says self healing.

Tracer is gay and doesn't aprove of creepy men trying to own her!

Waifu!

lena is a qt and junkrat is a unbalanced pos

Genji is kinda weak now and DVa is too good. So how about if Genji could reflect the suicide mech?

My tomboy wife, Lena "T.Racer" Oxton, is just too cute!

Winky face!

Make deflect reset off elims. Maybe he'll finally be viable if they do that.

What if Genji could deflect players away from their computers?

>It's a 'drooling retards celebrating and promising THIS nerf will TOTALLY make Mercy irrelevant' episode
Where have I seen this before. Aslong as she has her outrageous healing output and retarded Rez she's going to be in my masters games.

your waifu has se xy voice and nice lips

SELF MEDICATING YOU DUMB FUCKS

>symetra the curry nigger dies
>her little drones still stick around and zap me

Reflect should work like defence matrix but with more charge and no recast cooldown.

>He doesnt have a waifu
>He doesnt have a laifu

JUST

BLIZZWORLD FUCKING WHEN

I think Genji reflect should work the same way as defence matrix, so you could toggle it on/off

Genji should be able to deflect Rein charges, bouncing him back into his team

In this thread we love, support and protect Dr. Jamison Junkenstein.

>unironically gold

HOW

PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME

THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING EASY

I almost always get tons of gold medals in elims, damage, and healing as a fucking healer and I am still in gold. MMR on PC is a joke.

>Bastion nigger on your team
>Ana and Hog easily able to fuck him up.
>Pharah was probably bullying your rat all game
that's how it goes

>Centurion Hero
>Defense Hero
>200 health 50 armor.
>M1: Gladius
>Slash in a horizontal arc in the direction you are facing dealing 70 damage.
>M2: Scutum
>Channeled for up to 6 seconds but can be cancelled upon releasing M2, 3 second recharge after effect ends.
>Become immovable from the front but unable to change direction, blocks damage from the front.
>V: Melee
>Beat an enemy with the pommel of your gladius.
>LShift: Pilum
>2 charges, 12 second recharge.
>Throw a javelin at an enemy. Deals 125 damage on hit, 250 if headshot.
>E: Evade
>Move quickly in the direction of movement. Similar to Tracer’s blink but a shorter range and not instant teleport. 4 second recharge. Can be killed or stunned when evading.
>Q: Morior Invictus
>Gives all nearby allies immovability and 125 armor for 6 seconds or until he dies.

Only diamond and above can make fun of gold friends.p
However is
>me ooga
>team booga

I came

>no one is fucked by mmr, you're just bad and mmr works, fuck you
>begging the question
bait

>diamond
LMAO diamond is a joke there cant be people who think they're good at diamond

Make them waifu potential and you've got a deal

If Blizz is reading this and they need new hero ideas you can guarantee they’d make a female centurion.
Absolutely dissolute.

That better be ntr

>tfw silver surfer
>always get matched against masters+ in other modes
>have never a seen another sliver outside of comp
What the fug Blizz?

Do you guys think Soldier 76 is too busy "saving the poor" to answer the call to OW?

Play more comp

>when you have to play with a 1 person down bc that guy has to be widow and get no kills

>when it's 5v5 because both teams have a widow and they are busy shooting each other or being dead

His shift should have a charge-up of a second or something for max damage. Either that or make the projectile extremely slow.

So is the map release cycle
Hybrid->KOTH->2CP->Payload?

If you play enough games the system is fairly accurate in its placement of you. Basically weak law of large numbers, yeah you get shit teammates, but the odds even out and so you play against shitters as well.
I didn't say diamond was good ya goof. I just said you can't make fun of gold unless you're at least diamond.
>reading is hard

>widow on both teams
>you stuck with the shitty one
>constant 5v6
>your widow compliments the enemy widow during the match

Finally a way to get rid of mercy shitters

Nothing is easy when you have 5 teammates pulling your glory down.

>Mother owns a local business
>"Poor"

Bourgeouise scum

Do people even care about maps? Personally I only care about Heroes. And about hating Junkerton but that's something else.

Hnnnngh

I think we've finally hit a tipping point. Between having a single rez and five seconds shaved off her ult Blizzard is about to officially declare mercy season over.

I was thinking it could be about the same speed as torb’s gun or hanzo’s weak arrows.

It's nice to have some variety. If I wanted to play the same 2 or 3 maps over amd over I'd be playing csgo

petite bourgeois

He doesn't save the poor. He's on a mission to find out who caused the fall of reyes and overwatch. He's not gonna answer the call though. He's got ana by his side and that's all the team he needs. Besides winston and tracer are fags running around playing superheroes by dealing with symptoms. He and ana are gonna strike at the source of the sickness instead

I fucking hate this community so damn much

that was me last game

what kind of fuckin psy ops is this shi

Is that an obsession thing or u just saving pictures of that russian girl for what exactly

torbs gun has pretty fast rof

>Take A Breather's damage reduction effect lasts for 2 seconds after the ability finishes, giving him a total of 4 seconds of reduced damage

Whould this help him be a better Tank?

Expressing any enjoyment for this game is for fucking losers and if you aren’t playing a game you absolutely loathe then get the fuck out of this general

The projectile speed not the rof.

Dont forget the thread where someone is saying why is Mercy and Mercy mains getting so much hate. Are lebbit players just blind to everything?

He doesnt really need help. All the tanks are in a decent place atm other than Rein being a tad too weak and Dva being too strong

Roadhog’s in a pretty decent space now isn’t he?

how is lucio now i never see anyone talk about him

>prepatch download

Mercy nerf incoming.

I don't get it where is problem please reveal?

Right now people are either nervous or angry at the Mercy nerfs...while a vocal part of the community is singing "ding dong the witch is dead," while continuing to make Mercy Main jokes. At what point do we admit that as a community we've let hostility against Mercy and her players go unchecked?

Because this always comes up no I don't main Mercy, but I've seen enough Mercy friends and the abuse they get from this community (particularly at that cesspool that is r/competitiveoverwatch ) and feel like their opinions are getting ignored for the "dur Mercy Bad, Nerf into F Tier!" crowd because they're louder and more volatile. These nerfs are upsetting a lot of them, and shit head' " U MAD? LEARN A REAL HERO NOW" responses are really making them consider giving up OW. :/

She needed work but right now it feels like she's taking a sledgehammer to the face just to appease the pros and streamers and the toxic mouth breathers who parrot everything they say.

Just...think about a heroes players before screeching for them to crash and burn.

So is the new patch coming going to nerf Spamhampster and Healing Kraut enough for your liking?

Personally I don't think either of them got hit hard enough. Mercy should not be able to rez at all as it still makes her the best and exactly zero of what makes Junk overpowered has been changed. Damage dropoff? He is still going to fucking detonate those mines in your face anyway so what's the difference?

Ew they are enjoying the game. If only they knew true enlightenment consists of self loathing and plat comp games like the majority of this general.

They retooled him as a Tank without giving him anything tanklike except for a mere 2 seconds of 50% damage taken where he can't do shit to retaliate or take advantage of it. Those 2 more seconds can let him do things like start a Whole Hog without instantly being vaporized.

>join map attacking
>hanzo and widow instalock

That's Blizzworld. The nerfs are staying on the ptr for at least two weeks.

>join map defense
>genji and tracer instalock

Don't copypaste them you coon, screencap them

At first I thought it said self loathing. Would've equipped it if it did.

Ok?

>Without giving him anything vaguely tanklike

900 ehp (1800 during take a breather) isnt enough for you?

Tanks are supposed to excel at "Displacing enemies and holding an area", basically what defense heroes SHOULD be good at. Roadhog does that

Look at Rein. Rein has a 2000 hp barrier on command and he's in a worse place than Roadhog

Hog's a monster again, just don't expect to be able to yank people from 20m away and get a free kill everytime

Every time I hear a tracer die I cry with joy.

I think Bliz wanted him to be an unkillable monster over the hook combo.