Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/htcvive/status/949339978521169920
pastebin.com/8bCvbFip
mega.nz/#!Kc93UC6R!2GwOz16zgzMxrV1I6Cksw5dGeSOGOEhI8Asz4LFn_Ak
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1249852948
youtube.com/watch?v=0cSesu_zkQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hxjofn2bYE8
forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/35878/how-well-does-the-oculus-work-for-a-person-who-is-blind-in-one-eye
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for female animeme avatars are for homosexuals

Second, for shit you see at the pug.

BCI HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VR APPS AND GAMES

GET OVER YOURSELF BCI POSTER OR BE FASTER AT MAKING THREADS

DUMBFUCK STATUS : DELETED - HARD

twitter.com/htcvive/status/949339978521169920

user, you waited for next gen releases before getting the Vive, right? :^)

Anyone else keeps getting sent to empty worlds in VRchat? Like you pick a world and it still fucking sends you to another one that's empty, it's been happening all day now

>old pastebin link
Mac fucking kill yourself you dumb retarded piece of shit:

>when your daughter walks into a wrong neighborhood

Maybe the game is just trying to save you from all the Ugandan Knuckle tribes, the beast-men and the hordes of sweaty men pretending to be cute girls.

Reminder that you can upload avatars with more than 20k polygons.

I think I'm finally gonna pull the trigger and waste my money on a VR headset. But which one should I get? Rift? Vive? I heard good things about the Pimax.

razer :)

>BCI and the future of VR
pastebin.com/8bCvbFip

>mfw I bought the rift for $349 and will get the new Vive no matter what the price is

no one cares lol you suck

Just downloaded VRC and it keeps rotating between a screen that says "LOADING 100%" and "VRCHAT Loading..."

For fuck's sake MODS can you ban this retard ? he fucked up 2 generals with his dump autism, this board is for generals and the OP is supposed to contain updated informations.

He didn't say anything in last thread even when it was asked clearly whether the new OP should be different or not and just fucked everything up on his own.

Just bought the Vive 3 weeks ago. Will buy this one even if it was released Monday.

>the op doesn't have bci nonsense
>MODS BAN THIS TURDMAN
uhh

Send me your old vive then. I'm too poor to afford one :^)

selling my vive on ebay before anyone else

>daughter

THE PASTEBIN

You inbred retard, THE PASTEBIN was updated and it was said in last thread TOO yet you still used 2-threads-old OP because you are a fucking dickhopping faggot with mental disorders.

Sweet, maybe now I can buy a vive from someone selling their old one for cheap hopefully.

it's because your toaster can't load all the shit from hub fast enough.
you should log into a specific world rather than the hub.

What if it's the Hackadoll 3 from this episode?

alright, this is at a point where I can upload it now. it's not perfect but you can import it to vrchat with no major issues.

mega.nz/#!Kc93UC6R!2GwOz16zgzMxrV1I6Cksw5dGeSOGOEhI8Asz4LFn_Ak

the biggest problem here is that whoever did the initial decimating on this model decided to be a destructive jackass and completely wreck all the shape keys (I think this was done deliberately). so mouth and eye tracking is unusable. that and bits of the original model seem to be missing, probably deleted to help whatever asshole was decimating this save tris.

anyway if you're happy with using a half-broken Nanachi download away. she comes in very large to Unity so you'll need to resize her to 0.007 or equivalent ;^)

Is the hub broken for anybody else?

Am I the only one not too exited for the new vive?
I don't really want an increased resolution, my 6700k and 1070 are already running at their limits most of the time and I just upgraded to that.

Just give me the knuckles controllers so I can strap my wands on my shoes for feet tracking.

I dunno man it's just everytime I try to go anywhere it keeps me sending to empty worlds instead, it was running fine yesterday, I'm not sure if something broke.

Are you using a headset or desktop?

The hub has been broken for days. Don't use it as your start location.

Yesterday I received an used PSVR that I bought a week ago waiting for the new gen to release honestly but I wasn't expecting it so early in 2018, I'm looking forward to see how Oculus reacts, since this time Vive was faster than them.

all these niggers with lag switches in vrchat
more cancerous than anything else so far

How to change

I still don't know why there isn't a "Save this Avatar" function in the game. Just see someone you like, if he allows to copy his avatar, copy and save it. Not to mention all the avatar worlds. Just fucking let me save one of them.

google "foveated rendering" you pleb

Anyone with a rift of vive have any tips for cleaning the lens so as to not scratch them? Do you guys use a cleaning fluid? Which one?

I've got facial animations set up and animations mapped to fingers, how do I set up making a fist with my right hand to spawn an object like a sword or a water gun or something?

Oh god how do I stop the motion sickness guys? I feel like I'm making a little bit of progress by pushing myself to play, since I'm now able to play for like 10 minutes (at the beginning I felt like puking a minute after putting it on).

I just want to dance and enjoy the game.

i couldn't lower the tri amount for tulpaman's mmd model for vrchat successfully
i just want to be my lovely husband

Put the object in your hand on the character's hierarchy, disable the render on the right, use an animation override to enable the render.

If I'm nearsighted VR should be fine with any of the headsets since it's close to your eyes right?

drugs

No. The lenses change the focal length to a greater distance. Your glasses may fit inside, though.

It's not supposed to give motion sickness, have you checked the refresh rate settings under windows display settings? make sure is set on the highest your headset can get.
Low FPS can cause sickness too, to maximize the FPS gains don't run other stuff in background when you're using the headset.

I've heard of an exploit that would allow you to steal other people's avatars but it honestly sounded too big of a pain in the ass for me to bother. If only the original source wasn't locked and the people that actually have the model would come off their faggot high horses.
guess this is the closest I'll get for a while

I have to use glasses or else my VR experience is quite a bit blurry, but I have no problems playing with my glasses on like normal. (HTC Vive)

i was told behind the bar left left bottom right to spectate the private rooms in void club
i looked behind the bar and inside of it and bdhind the walls i see nothing i just wanna be a voyeur

Help. I want to simplify these +25 materials, but the sold color ones all use a special color tones shader for hair brows, eyelashes, white eyes, skirt, leggings, and other simple none textured things. Cats would merge them all together into the simple SAME color. How could i possibly reduce these materials? Also I used cats Atlas, and well it can solve the problem, the atlas will mess up UV'ing bits and pieces of UI i want to avoid.

How could i possibly simplify these materials?

if you want to keep the materials like they are you can do it manually.
youtube.com/watch?v=0cSesu_zkQQ

I mean I kinda can understand people not wanting to share. In any thing what do you want more than anything? Being unique. Standing out. If you have your favourite Avatar from your favourite game.. That's kinda cool. If you're surrounded by an army of people having an exact copy of that you instantly feel less unique.

Depends how shitty your sight is. I'm nearsighted as well but its not bad enough to make any difference in vr.
Try lenses? You lose fov with glasses and its already pretty poor.

If the resolution is high enough I can watch content in a virtual cinema in effectively 1080p I'd buy it even if I have to take out a loan.

>You lose fov with glasses

Wrong.

That was the original plan of having an extended facepad or something to give more room, but they scrapped that. Your glasses either fit or they don't now.

tbqhwyf the uganda knuckles meme is kinda funny.

Resolution is not even a problem. They could have easily put higher res panels with better fov in the current gen headsets, too bad not a single pc would be able to handle it though.

The image in the tweet implies something about the resolution, could it be 4k?

>Finally found how to link dynamic bones with activated inner collision spheres, so now I can "grab" things with gestures
>Since my model is from Honey Select I have to make everything myself from scratch
>Finally finished filling my dress with bones after two days
>I can now connect parts of it with my hand with fist gesture so I can raise/lower the dress and flash people
>Giddy as fuck as I load into the hub
>Didn't think about the fact I had to make the entire dress one huge dynamic, separate entity to make it work
>Start tele-jogging over to mirror and my whole dress is jiggling and clipping
>As I watch myself run up the stairs my dress falls the fuck off
>Freak out looking down and grabbing it to pull it back around to cover my very naked tits and thong so I don't get banned
>People have already noticed and crowding around me ad I struggle to keep my clothes on and the spaghetti in my pockets
>Panic quit before I make it to the mirror and rip my headset off in a hot pant
>Practically soaked myself in excitement
Oh my GOD that was simultaneously the most humiliating and exciting experience of my life. But it looks like the dream of grabbing my clothes is dead, unless anyone else has a workaround

If they nailed eyetracking, resolution could be whatever the highest samsung can produce desu.

> They could have easily put higher res panels with better fov in the current gen headsets
At the moment they were making them, they couldn't without compromising on other components or the price, so they didn't.
>not a single pc would be able to handle it though.
Good thing it wouldn't have to, adaptive resolution is a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hxjofn2bYE8

i still luv it too

im gonna enjoy every second of these little adorable hedgehoges til i get bored of it

How do i see cameras in void club?

That was one of the reasons I was a bit exited to buy a VR headset.
How is the experience right now?

It's really fucking dumb, but has that weird charm to it that I think will at least keep the meme alive and well for a long while.

screendoor pretty noticeable

Pass is always 4 digit date and 2 digit room allowance. if you're in a room with 40 max people today, pass code is 010540. In b4 delet this

>link dynamic bones with activated inner collision spheres
You little fucking monster. My loli can finally flap her skirt at people.

That's a shame. I guess part of why I never realized that you would "see the pixels" so much was because I always just watched the videos that showed the renderings on MY screen, which of course doesn't have that problem at all.

i bought the vive 1 week ago
regrets were had
at least my bitcoins are pumping

I just used the one that came with the Vive, but also have some I use to clean glasses. I haven't had an issue with scratching outside of my glasses marking up the lenses from being too close. I swapped to contacts when I is it now. Though I know from experience being that close to the lenses you really have to look closely to notice marks with the headset on.

Like I told the other guy who recently bought one: Feel free to give it to me.

>just want to test an avatar i made
>cant log in because infinite loading screens
>have to leave for work soon

where to put pass? i couldnt find anything at the bar

Might as well ask now that the second gen is coming up.

Anyone have experience using VR with poor/no eyesight in one of your eyes?

I'm half blind in my left eye.

i can see up close but not far away and im fine
it depends where your nearsight falls off i think nearsight is better for this thanfarsight

It took them well over 6 months to go from ces reveal to the point where an average person could buy the current consumer version.

what world do i go to to become nanachi?

forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/35878/how-well-does-the-oculus-work-for-a-person-who-is-blind-in-one-eye

>Giving VRChat a try
>Loading up
>Loading up...
>Load into the main hub
>The game loads me out
>Loads me back in
>Been doing this for the past 5 minutes

Like fucking what?

Rakqoi's Avatar Island

I'm surprised nobody has made a mod to do it yet.
There were world-downloading mods for Minecraft very early on in SMP, for example.
Terraria as well.

If I can be bothered with my shit looking ass, I would download it and fiddle around with it.
I had considered writing a virtual interface for it for people without headsets to be able to interact using mouse and hotkeys to select body parts to move.
But I am lazy / ill. I caught a bad case of Notch.

Broken.

Well the manual reverse backing might solve it and generally better results with the UV, that doesn't solve my problem of the material being the color. I forgot to mention the material also controls specular and ambient along with the diffuse. Yes it is ridiculous how many there are.

How hard was it to rip the model from Honey Select? Did it import all of the character sliders or just like a base model?

For those that wear glasses in the Vive headset, make damn sure they're not pressed against the lenses. I've got a couple of spots on the lenses now from them scraping up against them. Luckily you don't notice them with the headset on, but still sucks.

see

>go to check out an avatar I just uploaded
>this greets me
oh god what
there's just no escaping it

>tfw was hanging out with a cute sounding russian girl for hours
>tfw fell in love with her broken english and cute boatslut skin
Fuck.

I've heard eating ginger makes it better
It's an old cure for sea sickness.

you can bake all of those onto a single texture in blender as well

Easy PZ. Just use ninja ripper and it scans the model in live time, including all your sliders and bone mods.
reposting this to trigger that one guy who hates this picture for some reason. Not my models though so can't share

That's what happens why you don't know de way.

Because no one told me there was a new fucking thread

>bought a vive two days ago
>now they're hinting at announcing a new one

oh, great...

I like it too, was at the Uganda island today and rp'd a bit as one of them. Had a couple of laughs desu.

Is Honey Select free?

Is it more annoying to get models in Honey Select than it is to find MMD models online?

i found a secret room in the ornament but now what?