Matador/Musk + more: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1201
New GvG: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/7kg3ga5f

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/necopanda_game/status/948157586859212801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Monday patch notes will make /tosg/ excited again!

>Ah whatever I'm busy playing someone else will save it

Hmmmm I guess not.

>4 lameass events finally end
oh yeah, about time
>new lameass events
not so sure about that

Dead game, dead general

>master pimp Kim
>mudslimes
uhh

>Old thread was so inactive it died
I guess this is the end.

It seemed like it got pushed off in less than an hour. Was there spam or something?

nope. that was not first time we 404 but we are still here

What went wrong?

Why the fuck is the game is dead?

Because people don't play it.
And people don't play it because people don't like it.
And people don't like it because it's shit.

I'm assuming you've played since launch and potentially before then and you really don't know?

There have been a lot of changes since launch but polishing a turd is still a turd in the end.

Fix the fucking game. It's too beautiful to die, it has a reasonably fun control scheme, just fix your bullshit. You added in a dual gunner class and it single-handedly brought me back.

Yeah, but why did the game die just a few weeks after R9 patch? It wasn't supposed to happen that soon...

>new patch hype
>niggers come
>hype over
>niggers fuck off to other new patch hype game

I'm assuming a lot of people had no fucking clue what to do like I did. I personally don't mind farming gear to get a better character in a HG or something, I just wish I knew how to do all of that stuff when I first came back.

I think the main thing that upsets me is that I have no idea how to do whatever dungeons are past 300. Earth Tower? Saalus or whatever? I have no fucking clue. I'm still running the 300 dungeon and the drops are mostly worthless.

play the game

I do. I just wish I had more I could do for an hour/two hours a day without having to struggle to find a group and research how the fuck I'm supposed to do other stuff. I like the dungeons and I like the limited entries as long as I can get something potentially rare and useful as a drop.

It's not good.

Very linear world with very dumb stat system.
The economy is not based around the 1200 people that play the game. Instances in a fucking 2D mmorpg..why?

300 is highest dungeon. they are all only for exp+silver now and drop nothing really good. do 300 for kinda fast cash even at 360. can just que it

saalus is for shards, for transcendence. and little cash.

ET only for 'real endgame gear' farming and only Floor20-40. gear from lower is shit. it takes forever to get anything and only really good with full set bonus. probably better to skip if you are new.

challenge modes are good for exp and gear too. and not bad silver.

most of that is at website or ingame help too

Last and first time it went 404 was almost at bump limit
Now it went 404 at not even 200 posts
Gentlemen, we aren't going to survive this winter at this rate

This game should copy elements of granblue fantasy and and remove that stupid upgrade system. Why should pure fucking luck determine how strong your weapons can get?

Because there is fuck nothing to do
Sure there are """"challenges"""" and "raid"
But what for? For what purpose you need now to make Marsinios stuffs?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT RODENT

Fuck off nobody calls him like this besides himself and his circlejerk (all two of them).

Please don't let this thread 404 too

I just called him that.

buns

its all there fault

Buns are one of the few things keeping this sinking ship afloat

>more people gone from guild than before r9 patch
what happened?

>People come back for new content
>Realize they have to grind the old content still to do the new content because r9 didn't massively spike everyone's power with base damage

You are thinking of your off topic garbage too highly

this

blame this nigger

Anyone know where to find out the jToS playercount?

is PP dirty pole any good ? guessing not since I can't find anything on this.

PP still doesn't shoot fragments from pole, not sure if still bug or intended

twitter.com/necopanda_game/status/948157586859212801

LOL

The numbers next to the server names? Is that ranked players?
help

>current year
>still can't read every language

It's people that did adventure journal, which I would think everyone ends up doing anyway because of how the game is.

It's the top right.

is div2->monk3->zealot2 a good build for pve?
do i go full str?

>new dps class for swordies
>3 skills tied to stance

What the fuck is the point

How?

I'm playing the game right now just to start off so fuck off. But I just wanted to say -

R9 added nothing significant other than new classes. The things you do after like CM, ET, and the such are not a challenging at all. It's just another chore in your list to do. It did not fix core game structure which is shit.

Limitations to party group strangle the potential for large "raids" which are due to poor optimization. All bosses up until end WB don't even use interesting mechanics or they don't matter anymore and the monster AI is laughable. Incredibility shitty optimization (yes I said it twice). Like mentioned in one of the previous threads by another, they couldn't even implement a proper random stats system. A fucking blue can get better stat distribution than the highest weapon roll rarity. Why? Why isn't there some low/mid/high stat ranges for the weapon rarities?

There is a limit to how much cute can do it for this. Yes, it's cute. Fucking cute. CUTE as hell. But other than that there is nothing going for this at the moment.

I can see they are trying to change it for the better but at the same time it seems to me there's no direction. Or the direction is really just to get as much money as possible for development of another shit game - just like early release.

The whole early release was a mistake if you look at it as a game too. As a cash grab, it worked well and maybe they just realized this game was fucking trash which is why they did it. Maybe if they released it as it is now, a more polished product, it would have possibly done better off in the long run.

Now we are stuck with forever shit game.

PD or Zeal for CM?

cleric2

>Why isn't there some low/mid/high stat ranges for the weapon rarities

So that any weapon or armor you get could potentially be useful to somebody and because lower rarity armor/weapons being cheaper to stat reroll and more common (thus higher chance of better color and mod number) gives some incentive to use them, thought that was obvious.

I'm not that guy, but I think orange armor should at least have a higher minimum roll. It just sucks ass to get an Orange and it rolls a single purple line. Can't it at least guarantee a green roll or at least 2 lines or something?

I would definitely be down for 2 lines min but the explicit purpose of the shit rolls is basically to just be dust, trash oranges is obnoxious but intended since in theory a lot of them should be entering the economy each day due to the drop chance not being THAT low.

>the drop chance not being THAT low.
It's pretty low. And then the chance of getting a roll that isn't pure shit is even smaller.

It's low in the sense that a hanaming gem is low. Any individual person won't get many hanaming gems but with how many get killed there should be at least a handful, that's how it's balanced. And all the shit ones are meant to be used as dust to optimize the other ones. The biggest problem was making some of the masinios weapons so good, people won't bother with the system for a lot of classes, like Masinios staff is better than any staff you could roll.

Also the stats are fucking dumb, they went out of their way to make ele resist rolls abysmally low just for people using Kite Moor, you can't roll AoE attack/defense/movement speed, just stupid all around.

The way stats are now makes blue and purple items useful. If there were minimum rolls, they might as well remove anything under orange. There's nothing wrong with the core idea. It wanted to be a cute grinding game. It's a cute grinding game. Go play Wow if you want to do pointless epic raid treadmills.

The biggest problem with this game is that no one wants to do anything at all but grind dailies all day until they pop. This is why they have so many alts they force through them. For all the complaints, you can bet your ass they'd do nothing but the same saalus/dungeon/CM all day every day if they were allowed and then complain how the game "forced" them to slave away doing that boring shit all day. The only reason people play the game at all is because it has interesting classes really, which is why they crawl back during reset events. There's no hope for this game no matter what they did because the playerbase is completely worthless and the only suggestion they have to fix it is the typical "make it WoW/RO/FFXI/FFXIV/The MMO I'm nostalgic for but can't bear to play anymore because I did everything already and don't care to play MMOs nowadays anyway"

true dat

Ansi for president. fuck off Swa**

>The way stats are now makes blue and purple items useful.
For what purpose? Inferior items aren't supposed to be more "useful" than superior ones. They are simply supposed ot be more accessible.

>There's nothing wrong with the core idea.
There's nothing wrong with the core idea of having RNGed items, like in diablo, poe and even wow. Except that those games implement it properly and sensibly.

>It's a cute grinding game
It's not. There's nothing to grind except silver. There's no sense of progression and only a sense of loss and disappointment.

>The biggest problem with this game is that no one wants to do anything at all
See above.
Not surprising that people don't want to do boring, unrewarding and punishing content.

They have a breadcrumb quest leading to saalus. What more could they possibly do to shove instructions down your throat?

Get more looting chance, boi.

Another retardedly useless stat.

Looting chance is super noticeable actually.

t. never farmed in the HG wearing a full looting chance set

Retard.

>Inferior items aren't supposed to be more "useful" than superior ones. They are simply supposed ot be more accessible.
Except no one in this game uses, cares about, or upgrades anything less than the best. They just stick with their level 15 shit until they get max level shit of the highest possible quality. In random stat games, whites and magics are just trash not even with looking at nor identifying. They aren't anything but dust now as it is. The least they can do is be marginally useful before dusting. Orange items have the benefit of better upgrades, transcendence, and awakenings. They don't need overall better random rolls too.

>There's nothing wrong with the core idea of having RNGed items, like in diablo, poe and even wow. Except that those games implement it properly and sensibly.
That's not what I was saying. I was responding to
>It did not fix core game structure which is shit.
But on that topic you brought up... actually just read what I said above about random stat games.

>There's nothing to grind except silver.
That's all you do in grinding games, grind exp and gold. Maybe drops to make some shitty hat or other item, which you can do here too.

>There's no sense of progression
That's because people skip all the leveling process and gearing as much as possible, going from level 15 equips to max level equips, so they don't need to spend a week getting a better sword so they can kill enemies at level 155 or whatever. If you want, as a mentioned, pointless ``endgame'' raiding to get armor sets so you can do raids to get armor sets, go play WoW.

>boring, unrewarding and punishing content.
So what is that? It's not ET, it's not PVP since you didn't mention it, its not WBs. What is it? WoW raids?

Are there are videos of Necros farming at Nazarene? I want to see how good skellies are in there.

>So what is that?
So what is not that*

It's noticeable but the drop rates are still shit.
Just look at the insane amount of looting chance you get during CMs and yet all is dropped is useless blue trash.

But I guess you CAN grind in ToS. You just kill shit until something, maybe, eventually drops. Doesn't matter what, because the only thing you need to care about is how much can you resell it and then hope that you can use that silver to buy something that you actually need.

It's a shit feeling.

>tfw they refused my offer to buy it for 15m or 120 shards
This world is so unfair...

You sound like the people who complain in PoE that playing self-found is too hard, yes the entire game is built around you trading shit with other people and not just killing things by yourself till you get the best shit.

>Except no one in this game uses, cares about, or upgrades anything less than the best.
That's a different problem. A problem with ToS and not the players.
>That's all you do in grinding games, grind exp and gold.
That's what you do in boring dying games like ToS. That's one of the reasons it's on life support.
>That's because people skip all the leveling process and gearing as much as possible
That's a problem with ToS, not with the playerbase.
>So what is that?
Don't look at WoW. Look at similar games to ToS. ARPGs like diablo, poe, grim dawn, etc. They are all based on grinding, loot hoarding and character building. The concept seems pretty stupid, how can mindless, repetitive games like that even function? And yet, even D3 has probably a bigger and livelier playerbase than ToS. Because those games implement RNG, grinding, repetitiveness, build diversity better. The devs know what's good and bad about every aspect of their game. They know how to minimise the bad things about RNG and maximise the good things for example. They know how to make apparent repetitiveness not boring. They know how to keep players hooked.
IMC does things randomly with zero thought put into everything.

Why the fuck do you want most items to be nothing but worthless clutter? It's not fun at all to get an inventory full of unidentified stuff and know it would be better to delete it than to waste time looking at the stats. It wouldn't be fun to do 10 challenge modes without ever getting a drop worth identifying. It is fun to get a good blue roll and replace an ancient 315 item with it. Good blues help non-RMTers catch up and avoid the trap of not being able to get good stuff because they don't have good stuff.

Your idea of "properly and sensibly" is anti-fun bullshit. Diablo 3 was a clusterfuck of bad design decisions. WoW was all about fixed stat items back when I played it, but everything I've heard about their new random legendaries is negative.

>It's not. There's nothing to grind except silver. There's no sense of progression and only a sense of loss and disappointment.
You're being dishonest because you have no argument against the new loot grinding system other than that your autism is offended by color coding not being the only thing that matters.

>punishing
The biggest problem with this content is it isn't punishing. It's so fucking easy you act like armor defense doesn't even exist. You retards whine about how you have no reason to progress your character in a game where progressing characters is the whole purpose.

Diablo one week after new season start is more boring then TOS 3 weeks after this patch tho.

>Why the fuck do you want most items to be nothing but worthless clutter?
It's not worthless clutter. It just makes sense to make items of inferior quality inferior. A blue weapon should have much better stats than an orange weapon. Or rather, an orange weapon shouldn't just have one line of "Stamina +12", it's ridiculous. It doesn't help with anything. It only makes players feel like shit. The only way to not feel like shit when you id such an item is if you condition yourself into accepting the overall shittyness of the system to inhibit any kind of possible excitement you can get out of looting/grinding.

>Players complain game has no horizontal progression and only vertical progression
>Players complain when game has items with lower damage but higher stats readily available as an alternative to items with good stats but worse damage
>Because "b-b-but the weapon isn't perfect so I can't use it"

>You retards whine about how you have no reason to progress your character in a game where progressing characters is the whole purpose.
There's no progression that's the problem. Every mechanic makes players feel like shit.
I still have no 350 weapon so what should I do besides stalking the market?
Grinding for the weapon you want is the worst decision you can make. The drop rates are low. The chance to get the item you need to even lower. And then you have to identify it and the chance of not having something utterly shit is very low. Ad then you'll have to enhance it which again is a shitty mechanic which will only make you feel like shit after you end up at +8 0 pot on an already subpar "+87 damage against boars" weapon.

>Players complain
>IMC listens
that is what went wrong. from day one

t. I dont want to grind because i'm a lazy nigger

>I still have no 350 weapon so what should I do besides stalking the market

Fucking grind silver. Grind items in HG and sell them to people like what you're waiting for someone to do for you. The best items are supposed to be rare, fags like you are why we have this absurd inflation where everyone has a billion silver but there's no items because "I'll just log in and do dailies a million times for raw silver and wait for someone to get me the items".

>so what should I do
Do not be active, just stay a babby and wait to be feed with a big golden spoon!

Those are problems with the playerbase, and the game is the way it is because IMC listened to players. Most of the design features it has now were things players asked for.

Diablo 3 did a bad job with random loot, repetitiveness, and build diversity. It has more players because it was made by a top company with good programmers and customer support.

>Fucking grind silver.
Yeah fuck you I have 87m in storage and there's nothing even remotely decent on the market. And I'm not stalking the shout 24/7.
The problem with "just don't be lazy and grind it yourself" is that it's fucking boring and unrewarding. It's not even that it takes too long, it just that there are too many steps which will leave you utterly disappointed and put you on suicide watch. That's the issue. It's not about difficulty or the time it takes. It's how it makes players feel.
And it true. You can see it in the charts. The fucking game is dead and it will never, EVER recover unless the entirely change the developer/designer team.

>I have 87m silver

And let me guess, zero actual items beyond the bare minimum to do dailies. Just silver you are sitting on forever because you don't think killing shit is fun in a game where literally the only thing you can do is kill shit.

I have several orange 315 weapons, decently transed. I did farm ingredients to make them and the recipe too for one of them.

>you don't think killing shit is fun in a game where literally the only thing you can do is kill shit.
Yeah. I don't think killing shit in ToS is fun for many reasons, including technical one (low perf, bad controls, low visibility). IMC could have made it fun, but they haven't, because they don't know how.

I came back to this game, hoping that I will see (finally!) enjoyable high-level content.

What I got instead:
- some classes are still useless
- grind-your-way-to-300-in-5-hours, fuck quests
- several dungeons removed/changed (but why?)
- everybody wastes their lives on 300 dungeon+saalus x10 times/day
- shitty challenge modes + ridiculous thing called "raid" for whatever reason
- absolutely boring Hitler Grounds: loot some shit and just fuck off to never come back again
- idiotic diablo loot system (fucking retards, it doesn't work if your kusoge has no loot), even more idiotic weapon upgrades (so much fun in adding +20% damage over and over)

Fuck it.

>Get a meh orange weapon
>Trans it and put some gems because archers deal no damage otherwise
>Get a better weapon
>Need to refarm blessed gems and get new lv7 gems to get back to my old weapons level
You waste so many resources if you invest before you have the perfect weapon even with rng diablo gear. I hate this shit.

maybe it's you who's the problem user, maybe you just don't find things fun anymore

Yeah maybe it's me. The game is alive after. Just look at those steamcharts.

>Break weapon
>Get 90% of your blessed gems back

Leveling colored gems does kind of suck though.

It would be worthless clutter. What would it be used for? Inferior quality items are already inferior on average and at the high end. Would you be happier if they reduced the orange item drop rate to 1/5 of what it is now to compensate for removing bad rolls, and maybe had orange powder drop directly? At least the way it is now you can get an orange weapon with high base damage and bad stats easily.

If you're not willing to use blue or purple weapons, that must mean inferior quality items are already inferior enough. However, low end oranges are very cheap compared to old crafted practonium purples. The progression path is getting a second rate orange weapon while waiting for a perfect one.

I'll agree that the anvil upgrade system is shit since it can ruin an item you already invested a lot into. Transcendence is shit too. However, with identifying it's just autism over colors.

>go into macros
>copy the default text
>paste into shop
>can't do anything else because those take the entire shop sign characters

How many classes are still useless? There's not much of that left, maybe pyro and wugushi. I'd like to know why they keep removing dungeons, though.

>still
Some are still useless. Some became useless.

Name them.

Swordsmen

retard

>tfw guild is mass quitting

What guild? If it's mine, I'll quit too.

Spread your legs and start erping to keep the crowd entertained

I get my ERP on a different game, ToS is for cute.

Corsair can't even loot bosses anymore
Only reason why anyone picks scout is for pvp
Nobody even cares about rune caster
Actively playing as Templar1 woulnd't exist if it wasn't for the 10m teleport
Alchemists are an afk alt that you use to craft potions for 8 hours.

>But being able to afk with them means they're good
I can fish with a pyromancer or afk saalus/tbl with it so pyro is godlike :^)

My guild is having talks of merging with other guilds. That alone is killing my will to play, since they don't even do stuff with the members we have. It's kind of pointless to get more people to do nothing with.

>blew 20m on hat enchants scrolls
>didn't get what I wanted
ree