/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One Jan 26, 2018, with a fall 2018 PC release.
↳Third PS4 beta with an alleged bonus Nergigante quest announced for 19th-22nd on a Japanese Capcom stream, also releaving Teostra, Kushala Daora, and a new elder dragon.
youtube.com/watch?v=A1YcjzUomLs
↳Third Fleet Trailer 12/8: youtube.com/watch?v=8RIaU9kpA8Q [Open]
↳Paris Trailer 10/30: youtube.com/watch?v=64ql8jQBgsw
↳Weapons: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC
↳Moveset Changes: pastebin.com/Pc4NsdxP

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Password: rage (7243 for 3DS)
XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集
Gen, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, MHFU, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmwxyM3sPwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xth for hoping this thread will be less of a shitfest than the previous

How does it feel to have Puke instead of Chammy and Khezu?

Still wondering if wyverians lay eggs.

good fuckin luck

Really fucking good

Reminder that if you think literally anything about World is less than perfect you need to go back to /v/

time to find out!

Never give up hope

What do you guys think the smoke that zombie dragon spewed is gonna do?? Is it gonna be the same as the gas lingering in Rotten Vale, or something entirely different??

Handler is perfect!

It's already dead 8 posts in

Reminder that if you dare criticize my criticisms of World and/or call me /v/ you need to go back to rebbit

post catlolis to scare away /v/

>4 fingers
i will never understand this fetish

That didn't last long. No, only if you don't have anything meaningful to discuss and are here just to shitpost. And no, the excuse that you don't want to make the arguments again, because you did them in the past, doesn't apply. Either you discuss something, or just don't post until you have something to discuss, the end, no need to shit up another thread.

Me on the left

too old

A friend of mine found his MH Tri for the Wii, so I dug mine up to play with him. The house you have in the village is pretty comfy.

It's mold. Lowers defense and spoils food.

>playing the drivel that is Tri
fucking lmao kill yourself casual

Giant-type monsters also have armor sets right?
Like, Zorah Magdaros will have one? I can't wait to see what it looks like.

>It's perfect now.
This is factually wrong, they could have introduced new bugs,carapacerons, termoceans, fanged beasts or even a brand new species, but no, they just added more wyverns as we severely needed more wyverns.
Not saying that they're all trash but come on, they don't need to go on the frontier's route to makes new monsters when they clearly don't have the same limitations.

This applies to you too.

>spolis food
i hope tht's an actual mechanic instead of tossing on "soiled"

Shit, I didn't realize.
Kaiser huntress officially confirmed for World!

zombie dragon is already confirmed GOAT
god just fucking imagine the weapon and armor designs
FUCK

>Nergigante is 15 minutes AND harder than the retail Nergigante
Oh boy I can't wait.

You mean playing in local co-op right?

Every large monster has an armor set.

Cap me for later: Zombie dragon armor will be bondage gear

I know but zora magdalos is giant type.

They meant it's harder by virtue of having a limited weapon pool and a lower time limit you dumb faggot. Kill yourself.

At least we got actual fanged wyverns now, not just Zinogre No. 20513215121.

usually the Giant Elder dragons just have weapons

Its harder because you have a limited gear selection and a fraction of the time limit you twat.

I am glad they are finally bringing back Lunastra, poor girl was completely neglected and ignored in 4th gen.

Yes, a samurai armor as usual.

>LS now has to spam foresight slashes into helm breakers and repeat to do any kind of decent damage
>if you do anything else your damage suffers
t-thanks...

>teostra
>pickle
perfect game
>kushala
dropped.jpg

Monsters should scale per player. I only hunt with one other friend and it makes things a pain in the ass. I won't allow Capcom to release World unless they change this.

I really want a Teostra/Lunastra double quest

it does in world

That's bs. Every large monster, including the giant ones, have armor sets.

Uh not really champ

lmao eat me you butthurt nintendrone

>gametaco points out the deviljho appears to be swinging the jagras at the hunter
>after this the deviljho can be seen idling with jagras in its mouth

good fucking christ
jho can now pick up other monsters and use them as a weapon

Lunastra is garbage. One of the worst monsters.
No it doesn't. Monsters have single player health or online health. Stop spreading misinformation, retard.

>Zombie dragon armor will be bondage gear

How tall would adult Miss Cat be?

Just hope they reworked Luna so that she is more than blue teo now.

= = = = = = = = = =
Hello, thank you for visiting the Monster Hunter General /mhg/!

Before posting, please make sure you do not criticize the game.
Any criticism has been debunked by us already and proven to be objectively false or a lie, so if you bring something negative up - don't, it's shitposting. It would also make it evident that you are from /v/ and we'll rightfully tell you to go back to /v/ like the /v/ermin you are, no hard feelings okay? :3

At any rate /mhg/ is now the MHW general, if you don't like the game why even post? Either you have something positive to say about the game and be hyped for it with us, or you shouldn't even be here anymore!
= = = = = = = = = =

Literally doesn't, there is two modes. Single player and multiplayer, and as soon another player joins monsters scale for multiplayer.

fuck off /v/

it literally does, it worked the way you say in the beta and the devs said explicitly that it wouldn't work that way in the full game

>Someone spent quads on this post

Correct pedo.

Do you think it will pick up it's own tail after you cut it and slap you with it??

I hope for that too. Since they made Teo into Michael Bay, they should focus her attacks more on the flaming side.

When I look at Bloodborne threads today, I am happy to see that the anti-Bloodborne sour grapes are gone. It took a long time for them to stop shitting up threads, but it finally happened.

Monster Hunter right now is where Bloodborne was in 2015. Unfortunately, a vast majority of threads will always have sour grape Nintendrones lurking in the threads with the anti-MHW talking points that they repeat over and over again like mantras. Eventually, this shitposting period too will come to pass, hopefully, like it has with the Bloodborne threads.

Remember "sick dark"? Remember how a bunch of anons tried to turn that into a meme to describe Bloodborne? Remember how they failed? The same will happen to all the memes the anti-MHW Nintoddlers are pushing forward.

And I fucking hope the same for Alatreon

Bloodborne was actually a good game shitposted by jealous PCtards, World is a casual wildlife experience shilled by underpaid Capcom employees

What if I'm not a Nintendo fan but still think MHW is bad?

Looks like being BTFO on the other thread really got to you, /v/ermin

Look at all those faggot shitposters that don't even understand why World is the greatest Monster Hunter.

Current gen Kaiser girls.

Good. Stop playing for the fastest kill.

Seriously this, MHW is absolutely perfect and a gift of the high heavens. Behead whoever dares speak ill of it.

Perfect height to suck my dick while standing.

shut the fuck up Nintendrones

Stop pulling shit out of your ass, or I'll jam my dick up it

GIMME THE KAISER ARMOR
it's not gonna be the X version isn't it

Top of her head reaching armpit height.

man piss off

Since current OP is a faggot and didn't update it I'll post the trailer link again.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmwxyM3sPwc

What if that male Bloodborne-esque armor is from that monster??

>Stop pulling shit out of your ass
Are you genuinely retarded?

I'm hyped for Kushy's just for his battle theme desu.
Hope it still stays the same with a more touched up sounds, especially the melodic violin part

So wait is the list wrong? Pickle is dlc, not main game.

>people are still shitting on HR games despite they didn't play them
The shitpost will change but people will keep to shit on no matter what, just like every MH games

Me being held by Catty.

No, the list is right. It just didn't state which monsters are base game and which are planned for DLC.

The Japanese websites are listing the title update as a pack, not just Deviljho. Does that mean we're getting more monsters than just Jho in spring? Or does that mean they're considering weapons, armor, and monster is a pack?

me getting eaten

The list includes DLC.
How much of it we don't know. Could just be Jho, could also be more than just jho and the starting roster is smaller than we thought.

Me on the right

Me getting fucking eaten

>tfw can't make a loli hunter in MHW
I could make a loli arisen like 10 years ago ffs

Starting roster is at least bigger than Tri. Also the confirmation that we can have multiple elders on the map at once is really nice, though I hope it isn't limited to the voclano/crystal map.

but MHW is sickdark now, theres not one, not 2, but 3 horrid corpse-wearing malicious creatures living in a zone that would be right at home as the token "undead poison area" in a souls game

also it's coming to PC, BB pissed people off because sony confirmed right off the bat that they threw all the money they had left after releasing the ps4 at miyazaki to keep the game exclusive forever. but the serious people sucked up and bought ps4s, or are still sulking around now pretending they don't need BB with a burning desire after watching 100 hours of other people playing it on the internet. other than that there wasnt a major disconnect, it's on the level of bethesda games where [the last game] is automatically GOAT the second [the new game] comes out

MH has been placed on a medieval stretcher device for 10 years and has effectively split the community 30 different ways across 5-6 platforms, and now they come in with a halfassed "multiplatform" release spread across 9 months. world by itself has split the community into at least 4 groups of MH players

>me being the cat

Considering some armor designs are going back to their 2nd gen iterations I wouldn't be surprised if we saw these again.

It never said anything about DLC at all. It raises the question of whether it's the actual final roster, if it's only all the monsters shown off in the trailers, or if it's only what's been confirmed at that point.

Huh it's tasty

>jho DLC

Because that worked out so well for 4 right? It's like they don't learn.

Every monster bigger than a velociprey gets armors, it's a fact.
Unless we never actually kill it but even for this I'm extremely doubtful that they won't make an armor for it.

You're not helping it, shut up. Don't give them any attention, we're MH fans, we've been through far worse and should be a tight-knight community. Just take my advice and limit your replies to bait with mustache tigrexes.

>Alatreon
>ever not a shit fight
There's hope and then there's delusion.

>The list includes DLC
It was bad enough finding out the list was real
But the fact that it was more than the game's base roster is worse

Those were in XX weren't they? Don't remember if they were in 4u.

MH4 was best MH

>tight-knight community
kek'd
Anyway, I loved every MH to date, MHW is the first one that I'm disappointed with. But more power to you for enjoying it.