/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Eat your Hamburger Edition
/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>/aog/'s Must Watch Playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPDdvbloofyhGxUTowMw8F8-eGPwUly37

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
You can find a list of streamers and recorders for a general time frame here:
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
The Christmas Update is out, including Haori from DGS2, as well as a number of meme songs/sad music

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1UjdpI6eShqHwqguTC2NIX3Zwu_7Ksfe9nuLbIHwvkSQ/edit#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous thread:

In conjunction with a plan to include an AA1-4 (plus Greg) content pack for newcomers, we will also be restructuring the character select screen next update, specifically the order of existing slots. Feedback would be appreciated.

I think the css was long overdue for a fix anyways.

;_;

here it is, folks. AA1-4 ONLY on the css.

Yeah nobody is saying that.

I know people meme that Edgeworth treats him like absolute shit but really if he hanged out with any other prosecutor he would be fired within the month I'd say.

where the heck is gunshoe now

Reminder that there is someone in this general pretending to be someone that is pretending to be a Verin that is pretending to be someone pretending to be him while he pretends to be Lupa pretending to be Rhoda pretending to be Verin.
Not even kidding.

dead

Chief of Interpol.

he was supposed to be the phantom

They changed their mind so now he's just stuck in limbo

Verin is pretending to be Gato pretending to be Verin pretending to be Rhoda pretending to be Verin.

Is that true, or just a guess?
It wouldn't surprise me given how goofy Fulbright was. Shame that they then proceeded to make a good detective character that gets phantom'd. And SoJ having Ema didn't have much character to it.

what am I in for?

>And SoJ having Ema didn't have much character to it.
She was fine. Plus coming from AJ it was nice seeing her happy again.

EXTRATERRITORIAL RIGHTS

The power of treeman

>Brings us top-tier memes like ATMEY BRAND and Moe Rockstein
>Smash hit case after smash hit case, everyone in them has fun except for crying LARPers who take an autistic lawyer sim seriously
>Regularly BTFOs his detractors in-game and in the discord
>Scares his haters into the shadows of anonymity where they try and fail to defame him
>Made Bro the DRcuck from Cuck Court quit
>Made Ginamod his sworn enemy quit
>Made useless Turtomod quit
>Still a cool guy even when our shitty admin denies him mod without just cause.

Is there anyone that can defeat /ourguy/ Verin?

Thanks for reminding me that despite him being an absolute shitter he is STILL not banned after all this time.

>All of this crudely disguised salt.
O I am laffin.
Nice samefagging too, btw.

Hi Gina!

?
C'mon lad it's "Hi Gato", not Gina. Get your memes straight.

Nice shitty mspaint job Verin.

Believe what you want mongoloid.

>Mongoloid
Hi Vermin.

>Hi
Hi Verin

>
Hi Verin

Hi V

H

T̑̓ͫͤ͐̚o͋̂̓͂̿̽ ̌ͣͫͧ̐ͬ͆i͋̃nͦ͆̇̏̿̉v̓̂ͧ̓͛̈́ŏ̍̀ͯ̉ke͛ͫͤͪ͋ͩ̚ ͦt̀͗ḧ́͊͂͌͆̓eͯͬ͊̎ ͩ̐hͧ̽̄͋̈́iͪͨvͭ̎͑̌ͮ̒e͑̌̓̒-ͤͫ̏ͦͯ̐mi͒̾̾͂̌̄n͊̍ͨ̋d̆ͦ̈́ ̒͆̇͒͗r̈́͌̌̑eͬͤ̊́͒ͨpͣ̏r͑̒ͣ̈́ëse̓n̐ͯ̔ͫ͌ͩ̂ẗ́ͩ̾̃ͪiͯ̄ͫn̓g̒ͣ̋̊̍̉ ͨ̊̋͆shitͩ̾ͯ̐̔̚p̀̀̎o̿̐s̆̽ͩ̄ͬ͐̄tͤ̂͂͒ͫi͗͐̑̓́̓̂nͪ̓̓ͮ̀g͊.̔̍
̍͆ͯͦ̏ͣ̐Iͩͯ̊͆̽̚nͤ͛̋̊͐ͯͣv̽ͣͪ̑̇ok̽ͯ̋ǐ͑͆̀n̑͛g̊̐ͨ̔͑͑̌ ͆͋͐̒ͩ̓t͌ͨͤhͧ̾̇̉e̓ͤͤ̏̌̇̚ ͯ̏́ͧ̉̾̈́f̌ͮeͦė̈̍̚l̎͌i̒̆nͦ̌́gͪ͂ͮ̇̔ ̊o̒͗̓ͪḟ ́́ͫͦ̊ͪ̚d̾͊éͦs͌ͤ͒pͨͦͤaͯ̔i̊̈́r.ͮͫ͆̚
̆W͗ͧͮí̑ͬ̋̓̋t͐͊ͪ̍̎̿̾h́̀͑̈́̓͗o̍́uͬ̓t͒ ̆̿́m̈́̓̌ͤ̄ͪe̐̑ͨ͑̔ṙ̈́͆͛cͨ̄y.̈́̔̿ͪ̊̐
͒̾Thé̏̿̔ͪ̎ͨ ͪ͑̆ͤ̌͒Nezͪ͒̄ͦ̌pͦͭ̀̎͒ͬ͛e͐͐̀͊ͫr̒̾̓̓̾ͪdͤͣ͋͛ȋ̒͗ͮ́ͮ͊a̒n ͒̔̿ͯͣh͒ivͪ̉ͯ͋̊ͨe̊̃̐̌̇-m̿ͯ̒̊̚i͆̄̿n̐̀ͧͦͪͩd̓ͫ̽̿̈̿̚ ͛̊͆ͧ͊of ͭ̾͆̑̋c̿̒̌̐̚h̓̉̑ͣä́ͯ͊o̍ͮͨ̾̀ͮ̀s͛.̒ͣͤ̈͆ Vͧeͬ̎̿ͨ̉ͩrͣi̇n̾ͨ̽͒.ͯ̌̃̚
H̒̂̉ͫ̇͑͌e͆̐ͨ̑͆̓ͯ ͌ͦ̊̋͑ͦwͫ̋̋̊ḧ́̉ȏ͋ ̄̿ͫ̾ͫW̽̀ͣ̍ä́̉ͦ͛͌ĩ͑̽̂t̾̑̚s̓̆̍ͣ ̏̓͋ͮB̀ͪ́͒̾̚e͆̇ͣͤ͊h̓̎͐͋í͐̄ͨ̚n̑͛̄̿ͦͪḋ̍̽͒ͩ̚ ͒T͒̃ͯ̈ͨ̉̚h͊̆ͣ̂͋e̋̓̂̑ͩ͐̏ Walͤ̋l̇ͣ̑.ͬ̿̀ͧͨ̈
ͭ͒ͧVͬ̏Eͯ̓͒̾̐̓̐R͊̾ͫ͛I̔̚N!̋ͯͧͪ͂̍

>You are the lead defense
>The prosecution calls its mysterious second witness to the stand
>The stand is empty, an user character blankposting
>Orange text appears, asking you what kind of witness you want
>[I'm shit, something easy] [I'm competent, something normal] [Just wall my shit up, senpai]
Which do you pick?

Only pussies don't pick the wall.

Oh, I knew I forgot something.
[Mystery Box]

>Forgetting the only option worth picking
way to fuck up faggot. Now give me that fucking box

Reminder that AO3 is coming soon and will be significantly less shit

AO2 is fine except maybe some minor flaws though.

>>Made Bro the DRcuck from Cuck Court quit
Wasn't it people shitting on Verin rather than the other way around that broke the straw on Bro's back?

Reminder to suggest any Must Watch cases if you have em, with a link to the recording. I'll add it to the playlist.

>Google asking me to translate Vietnamese on this site

>when a shitpost in basement turns into a full improv case

Someone hook a faggot up with a Maya lewds album

Whoever did this is a retard. Maya's tits are way too big here.

When will they hook up?!

who

Yes. There's also only one sprite.

>When basement shitposting turns into a real case
Don't let your memes be dreams, /aog/

But was it any good?

We're on the second detective testimony. You tell me.

Beautiful

Verin, I do not know if you still browse this thread or not but hopefully this message comes to you either from here or someone posts it on Discord because I am not going to that literal circlejerk.

The reason why people absolutely hate and despise casing with you all the time is not because of "meta-breaking" schemes in and of itself or your "memes." It's your antics and the complete and utter disregard to the format and to the people casing. Every. Single. Time you try to pull some "meta-breaking" shit it usually involves you telling literally no one what you're doing until the last minute in then causing AT LEAST 1 or 2 people to become completely irrelevant in their role and at worst you will quite literally throw out the fucking prosecution and witnesses just so you can feel like you did something cool or good.

It is not fun or funny to be completely shat on after dedicating 4 or more hours to the case just because someone wanted to be a fucking selfish asshole and try to take the case off the rails onto their own ride. This is exactly why you will be cucked by at least 1 person every time you do your "Redd White blackmailing" bullshit. Because absolutely no one wants to fucking be forced on what they can and cannot do just because one person wants to have fun.

Quite frankly I somewhat blame the mods for this as half the time you are very blatantly and deliberately breaking casing conduct and code with your antics by your complete and utter disregard towards everyone involved in the case.

This is why people have learned to hate casing with you and cannot stand your shit. It's not because of autism or your memes or even your meta-breaking bullshit in and of itself. It's your complete and utter lack of respect for other's times and the absolute disregard towards everyone else's wants.

For the love of fucking god man, please get some god damn self-awareness before you crash another god damn case.

Haven't read this post but it's proof that these threads need to be nuked from the orbit. This soyboy drama of yours belongs on or maybe Ban all /aog/ shit threads and only allow ACE ATTORNEY GENERALS for the ACTUAL VIDEO GAMES.

>we will also be restructuring the character select screen next update, specifically the order of existing slots. Feedback would be appreciated.
It's not broken, we know where everything is. New people won't know where anything is however you structure it.

I agree. People are just going to think that the quality of the general reflects the quality of the community.

They're getting less and less wrong.

Do you actively lurk here 24/7 to shitpost Acrofag?

Honestly I'm fine the character select screen for the most part but a character search engine would be seriously appreciated.

It's hilarious how you say her wanting to talk about VIDEO GAMES on a VIDEO GAME BOARD is "shitposting" whereas your pathetic post is the epitome of a shitpost.

Just fuck off you pathetic soyboy and take this entire LGBTPQ online community with you. You ruined Ace Attorney for everyone.

Maybe you subhumans should just move to Court Records, they are way more appropriate for your level of intellect.

>your
stop

I hope you didn't edit the (You) out and that you just unclicked the box, you pathetic soyloving CRposter.

Only samefags post screencaps of (You)s as "evidence" of their non-samefagging.

Just goes to show how AA taught you literally nothing about what real evidence is. If you presented this in -game in the court Miles would pull out an uzi, run towards you with it and shoot you in the head point blank range until no head matter remains.

*spits on his corpse*

autism

Verin crashed another case with his "another puzzle solved" shit he forces?

>*spits on his corpse*

And here goes the phoneposting to samefag with

That's not me, I'm the guy who called you autistic, which you are, you fucking autist.

You're the kind of person that ruins generals.
You're the kind of NEET, nihilist fat piece of shit that nobody in their right mind would love.
This entire general, the internet, the planet, would be better off if you hung yourself today.
Please remember this.

So we all agree that Phoenix x Maya is canon right?

I know this place is full of LARPing underage kids but hopefully there's no vermin that believe Phoenix is gay for Edgeworth (or Edgeworth gay for Phoenix).

This post is funny because you wouldn't say that to that poster in real life.

Because we all know you are dead-scared of talking to cute girls.

>Because we all know you are dead-scared of talking to cute girls.

The only thing frightening about women is the fact that they believe their own delusions. But yes, you're right. I wouldn't say that to you in real life.
What I would say is that you are a putrid waste of breath who deserves naught but the gallows. Living yeast infections like you have no chance of redemption. Only baptism by fire could have the smallest chance of purifying your sorry self, but I don't want anyone to breathe the resulting smoke. Women like you have no right to come to our groups and flaunt your cunts for the attention daddy never gave you. Literally die in a hole for my amusement.
I fucking hate women on Veeky Forums so much. No, not femanons. Women can never be anonymous, they can never fit in with us, so they can't be anons.

you're not as witty as you think you are

>I wouldn't say that to you in real life
You're not that poster you fucking liar, is

Whoa, AA players sure hate women a lot

If you're so sure of that, quote every post in this thread made by a female. If you miss a single post, or quote a post made by a man, you are obviously wrong.

You'll be happy to know that anongrill isn't indicative of all women.

>looks like a man
>sounds like a man
You're right, anongrill is not indicative of women at all.

>sounds like a man
I agree, women who sound like weak men are the worst.

>Doesn't fuck Mia
>Doesn't fuck Maya
>Doesn't fuck Iris
>Doesn't fuck Athena
>Acts like a jaded ex in JFA towards Miles

He's so fucking gay for him.

>The only thing frightening about women is the fact that they believe their own delusions.
Woah! I had no idea this thread was full of intellectuals, haha!

He's not wrong. Most women think they're right which is why working with them is a nightmare.

>AO3
>coming soon
>not simply using AO2
kek

>anongrill lied about fucking off after christmas
who doompost here?

Nah, he actually made a pretty cool twist.

That adachi needs to be banned though. The worst detective I have ever seen,

This

>you telling literally no one what you're doing until the last minute in then causing AT LEAST 1 or 2 people to become completely irrelevant in their role and at worst you will quite literally throw out the fucking prosecution and witnesses just so you can feel like you did something cool or good.

But it's not the defenses job to tell the witnesses who they are indicting. It's not the defenses job to follow what people want to do.
The other players are as well playing around the defense in these case. To say that a player is in the wrong for creatively finding a solution, even if it cuts someone elses time short, is as retarded as this bullshit drama gets.
Sometimes people get cucked, even the Lead D.A.
If you don't like it, why on earth are you playing improv trials, where someone could change the entire trial in a single sentence?

docs.google.com/document/d/1UjdpI6eShqHwqguTC2NIX3Zwu_7Ksfe9nuLbIHwvkSQ/edit#

Read for yourself at how bad Furio/Adachi was.

Man, the prosecutor gave up far too early. We never got to know why the defendant was there at the night of the murder.

Layton figures that out at the end.
The victim was passing everything to him.

AO2 is dead. Omni ceased development of it. It hasn't even been a full year. The final release has a crippling memory leak.

You two remind me of 1.8 faggots.

>But it's not the defenses job to tell the witnesses who they are indicting. It's not the defenses job to follow what people want to do.
Verin plays more than just defense, and that's what annoying.

AOV is supposed to be a cooperative experience, not one person's gloryhole.

So why was the defendant trespassing on the property? Did he want to see the will for himself, or what? And then, after the defendant fled, Datz went in and killed Davos? I only caught the end, so I'm a little confused.

Datz turned out to be a third son, when layton dropped that bomb on the court (Much to everyone's, including the bosses surprise.)
The third son was stripped of his name and wealth, and was there to steal the will.
He caught the father passing the "Blue Ruby Rose" to the defendant, and killed him over it and the will. Cause if the will got out, everyone would know the defendant was innocent.
Damn fitting ending.

Was the butler chasing the third son, then? If they're related, I certainly see how he could mix the two.

The case lived up to its name too, then, good shit

Yes, the butler chased the killer, and that was established.
The man ousted himself accidently when he admitted he knocked the butler out.
The defendant was on the scene because the father must of called him there, to pass on the rose.
Layton even pointed out that the defendant did not have the will, yet kept the other piece of incriminating evidence when he had a day to hide it. The rose was given to him, and the defendant did not feel worthy of it, so he put it in his pocket.

>Layton: How. Fast. Was. It?
I don't like this Layton

He sperged hard over Adachi, moaning like a child that he himself was being bullied while Adachi got a free pass.

We banned a holmes for what that adachi did not too long ago. I would be quite livid too.

>As if people can't get mad when the detective is crashing the case and trying to defend why it's crashing while he is standing there.

It's annoying, but no reason to throw a fit and act like you're being persecuted.

>>As if people can't get mad
That's not it, it's that it's not really how Layton would react
There's a lot of little things he messes up, too, like speaking in all caps that really ruins things

A bad habit on his end. But he makes improvement every time he plays.
I look forward to him perfecting this gimmick.
We don't see enough layton characters.