/digi/ - Digimon General

OST when edition

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018. BEWARE OF SPOILERS

Previous

The Japanese story trailer is officially translated:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHAa8DYooQ

>Details of the pre-order bonuses:
withthewill.net/threads/18680
EU Pre orders
twitter.com/BandaiNamcoDE/status/923807750647373824

>Japanese guide for hacker's memory
ha-navi.com/digi-top

>Official english website
bandainamcoent.com/games/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS/Z & OTHER NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

Digimon Heroes has been disconnected since 30th December.

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7lEB0Gefrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at all these battle tracks we´re not getting!

How much do I have to pay somebody to upload this ost?

Well the user did mention that he needed some program to make sure the quality doesnt suck. So whatever a good sound editing software costs on the market I guess.

>got AeroVeedramon in gen 2
>due to needing insane stats for any digivolution, he died earlier than my other digimon
>they have been way out of synch ever since
I think they're catching up to each other again and having the growth spurt pretty much always is nice but I'd like to have my mons be more like friends to each other rather than the sibling relation they've got now

if there's one thing they did right in Next Order, it's the little animations the digimon do to show how they feel. Not that they weren't bad in the first world game.

Betamon - canonical partner. if you don't get him you're a self inserting, fedora tipping, beta virgin.

Tentomon - semi canonical, Kabuterimon and Kuwagamon lines which are bothe excellent, plus Tyrant Kabuterimon is waiting at the end.

Gotsumon - has motherfucking Golemon as his next evolution stage. PileVolcamon pile driving a chunk of a volcano.

Which would you pick?

I dunno. All of them are cool. Herc/Tyrant for Tento, MetalSeadra/Neptune for Beta or PileVolca for Gotsumon. I have no idea all are good. Leaning towards Beta myself though.

I've always liked the Seadramon line but never actually gone down it in a game so Betamon is pretty enticing.

>done collecting enough bytes for a +4 Gaiomon, Susanoomon (including the 42 Gaiomon frags) and BanchoLeomon with a C chip in Links
This was a good event for once with all the random frag drops. If anybody's still playing this shitty game, when you're trying to join a public room ignore the rooms on top and scroll straight to the bottom to join whichever rooms that already have 2 players. It's getting harder to host and get people to join since there's so many rooms so some people are more likely to immediately begin the moment they get 3 people instead of disbanding if you have a shit chip.

Betamon doesn't have cool adults other than Seadramon. Were there any aquatic adults added to HaMe?
He can probably get to Dagomon though.

Will world ever get a remake?

Im going to assume that betamon evolves into seadramon, coelamon, and gekomon as usual? I hope he can go to gekomon so I can get plesiomon.

The sleeping animations were great too. Mugendramon and MagnaGarurumon were my favourite.

>Were there any aquatic adults added to HaMe?
Coelamon

Probably not, sicne the new World games didn't do so well.
Re:digitize because it was released on an easily hackable console, and N0 because it was extremely rushed. It's unfair desu.

>coelamon
oh yeaah, he's new isn't he. He's actually pretty cool. I'm not usually into aquatics, but Betamon seems like a good pick.
How was Seadramon in CS? Didn't play him much, but I remember he has high INT.

Didnt Mugendramon have that "Check out my abs" pose?

Guess what I got in the mail today

That is one bitching figure user.

Shame it's fell over.

I want an online remake and upgrade for world 4.

I didn't really get to use seadramon in CS since gekomon is my go to aquatic mon. But I plan on picking gotsumon anyway.

I transformed mine into Agumon once and immediately transformed it back after taking some dumb photos. The whole transformation process scares me since I feel like I'm going to break something.

Looks pretty good.
I can't wait for my package to arrive. it's the 20th anniversary kenji watanabe art book

I just realised it's been over a year since I got the Mimi and Lilimon Megahouse figure.

What is this "canonical partner" fanwank? Takumi canonically had all three starters, the choice is just a game mechanic. Why would Keisuke only have Betamon?

Habu said it was his canonical partner, because he's a beta nobody

I think its because most of the promotional images just feature betamon with keisuke. Its like how some people say that bearmon,guilmon,and patamon are juniors canon partners.

>The dragonborn is canonically a good guy and he is always a norn
Why do people argue over something being Canon if there are multiple choices? There's no real Canon that way.

gekomon had also the advantage of being one of the first mons you can get with pierce moves together with kuwagamon, stingmon, and icedevimon, meaning he was invualuable for eater battles, although you could also rely on devimon, gatomon or clockmon who instead have fixed damage attacks.

Betamon>Coaelampn>Dagomon>Neptunemon are going to be my niggas

For me, I don't really like self insert in these sort of games, I would usually go with the Digimon that fits best to the character. Gotsumon doesn't fit at all, while Betamon fits best. That's really the only factor for me.

Nigga I actually plan on getting neptunemon as my aqua mon this time around. I plan on getting catchmamemon also.

I'm bummed Octomon didn't make it.

The fact that gaiomon could spawn in the last stage made things better this time, since I don't have to spend bytes on him.
And now comes another event.

I personally think all 3 starters fit keisuke for being odd digimon in general especially gotsumon.

I'm going to use betamon too but saying that it's Canon is like saying joining the dark brotherhood or your marriage in fire emblem is Canon. Does not make sense.

Censoredmon

>Didn't do so well

Re:Digitize is the 3rd most sold digimon game in Japan, and while in japan Next Order didn't sell as well as Cyber Sleuth did, it did about as well abroad meaning it's probably among the top ten most sold digimon games. (11th most sold in Japan)

No, it's like saying Blue Falcon in DMW2 is canon.
It's not actually canon, but it most certainly looks like it should be

That's besides the point though.
It's a head Canon.

Plot twist: all the weapons you used in the game were actually weapon digimon in stasis, the second part of the game involves you journying to wake them up.

If it's any help, the three are portrayed as his partners, like Aiba with the other three
They showed him with MetalSeadramon, TyrantKabuterimon and PileVolcamon

Also, unrelated, but other characters also seem to have two other digimon now, Nokia and Rina notwithstanding
Arata for example, had a Reppamon and Kuwagamon in addition to Infermon

Is Greymon the Chad of Digimon?

Not so fast, Fuckboi

that's lucemon FM and you know it.

is this real life?

Which Tailmon subspecies is that?

Does Rina even appear in HM?

Keisuke accompanies her as she takes sleipmon and ulforceveedramon on a restaurant run

Here are the most likely candidates for the 1 bonus digimon.

Keep telling that to yourselves, boys.

>Jojomon for ants

Out of those six I think I want BBmon the most.

When was the last time hooded Daemon appeared in anything?

There is no reason for Boltboutamon to not be already in the game, they have the model from N0 ready with more animations than what they need
Is like when they didnt add most of CS mons to N0 (PS4), is just too easy to do

I dont really care about the others, but Death-X-DORUgoramon would be awesome

Could also be this guy, since phantomon is already in the game.

He is not manly enough to be a chad and had to kidnap some kids to do his bidding, or slip someone some audial date rape drug

That's being more imaginative than 50% of digimon villains though.

how butthurt would /digi/ if the digimon added was meicoomon?

Well, I mean we have dudes using Voodoo puppets, turning people into keychains and launching actual Murrican nukes at people. I´d say they are creative.

Wait, AIDS cat is not in the game already? Stupid Bandai can't even shill its own stuff

>60 post in
>no discussion of the anime
>was binge watching Devilman Crybaby

Fuck me. Wasn't even that good. Should have taken a break and looked at the thread.

And yet they make a shit ton of merch for her, goddamn they are up there with Sony in being one of the most retarded Nip companies.

>Devilman Crybaby
Netflix Original Digimon anime when? It would be better than whatever Toei is making, at this point.

If you don't get the Betamon you're a beta virgin. If you get Betamon you fug Betamon and aren't a beta virgin. This is simple logic.

you mean based habu making sure all the budget is put into making models for interesting digimon rather than deviant art rejects.

They dont need to spend budget, AIDS cat is already in N0 and also his perfect form, they just need to import them

I dont undertand why they dont use all the mons with models already done

>TyrantKabuterimon
>Looks like a shark with arms and wings

What if Konaka gets it?

Well when you make models, you usually make a complex model and then reduce detail to match the device its running on, so for example every digimon in Linkz already has models ready for HaMe and Next Order.

But think of it from the perspective of Linkz being the main game and money maker. Mobile games like that rely on getting a steady flow of new characters to keep interest, so making as many new models as possible in a different ame and then add them gradually makes sense.

As for why Hackers memory doesn't have all the digimon in Next Order, well this way buyers of that game feel more justified in owning it since they have exclusive digimon. Wouldn't surprise me if that was someone's business perspective (even though they are completely diferent types of games).

That or memory card limitations on the Vita.

Netflix almost always let the directors have their way with everything, so whoever it gets to direct, it will have 100% creative control over the project.

I don't get it.

Neither do I. Especially since we already have a digimon that is based on Pinnochio.

When in doubt, the answer is always fetishes

Renamon makes the furries' wood grow

This is too meta for me

but catchmamemon is a cutie.

The shark head is fake.
But why does it look like Nanomon-Bootleg

Speaking of deviantart I swear fanmade digimon are always shit and boring as fuck. Its always goes the formula of Animal-Big animal-Biped animal-Cosplaying human so its basically the renamon formula.

Even better candidate.

depends on your definition of biped animal.

>Is all the evils of the world and has access to ancient destruction sorcery nobody else knows
>Special Skill is just having a really bad breath
I think they may have dropped the ball here.

Who knows? Maybe he really have very, very bad breath.

You didn't get the actual joke it's a rotten egg

And on another note, digimon medley might have been an utter shit game but considering it's for the wonderswan color, it actually looks pretty decent.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7lEB0Gefrk

There's always DLC, r-right?

OST Man. I beg of you, grant us a miracle.

Here's a classic.

>That name
>That rookie form
Ayo, hold up

It's just a stupid filename. I don't remember what the artist named it AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO TELL ME.

What does /digi/ think of pokémon redesigned as digimon and vice versa?

Nice Seraphimon recolor
not enough belts
And dont look like an insect digimon

>And dont look like an insect digimon
Agreed. Digimon insects don't look cute, at all. Well, I think there is Hudiemon, but that's like the exception to the rule.

>Fanmade digimentals
This is everything wrong with fanmade digimon. The only "good" design is the baby2. So are those seraphimon recolors jogresses or what since the guy has a d-3.

Sorry for the wait dudes. Just got home from work (NYC over here) downloaded Exact Audio Copy, hope i do everything correctly. About to start the rip now.

>the left kid
How the fuck do you get brown brain? Is Haru a cuck? Did he program Yuujin to cheat him on or something?

Fucking hell. They didn't bother putting any track metadata. Any site with the track listings? 5, 8, and 11 are in Japanese.

Would you?

At least those look decent, I have seen fanmade digimentals and crests that look like a hodgepodge of geometric figures.

Also would be nice if i knew the artist that composed the tracks. Literally everything is unknown wtf japan.