byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

SPIRES OF AGARTHA

Last thread

>2562
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

what is this screenshot where does it comes from? look great

absolutely based
can he keep this up?

>coder discord has a politics channel
>every single day dylan and nexis will post a news article and comment that drumfph is surely finished
>sometimes they do this multiple times in one day
>they have been doing this for several months
>trump is still the president
makes me laff

no no no make your own general

Tfw no space mom waifu

sawbones 2020
You still have time to apologize

>weab trash
into the trash it goes

Could you imagine a sperg from this server trying to rp a mom? They can hardly rp autistic girls convincingly let alone mature adult women.

see

I think N3X15 is worse in that regard. Dylan is usually just criticizing, N3X15 is the one who posts shit like pic related.

but i play a mommi succesfully every game

Being back eye cancer lighting or I admin Chug and unban Chase

oh it's another remake
it's cute to see how many people are making remake, that 3danon dude and SS14.

what's an antag datums anyway?

Remember that time he pinged everyone with a "It's happening'

Can you catch thrown facehuggers and crush them with your bare hands?

yeah he’s definitely more pathetic.

Currently, when a gamemode is choosen a fuckton of info is graved and hardcoded into the game ticker (which controls when the round ends, etc)
This means that if it's not cult, you can't summon Nar-Sie
If it's not malf, you can't give the AI malf powers nor start Delta
If it's wiz, you can just spawn a randum tator, and not something more advanced
The goal of datums is to make it so less info is in the ticker and more info is modular

That's scary how /r/eddit can change a man.

It's not a remake, this is done in game.

>lootboxes re-added, but still gib you
h-honk?

>PTSD hits you hard

>Be spacepod mechanic, intend to explore
>Other mechanic wants to join me for space adventures
>Turns out he's an antag
>Kills me
>Figure I was his objective
>I wasn't his objective
>I was another traitor's objective though.
>He had no reason to tag along other than to kill me
But why.

when someones is an antag in general it's just to kill everyone

Because people that play mechanic just to explore are bad.

it feels so good to use cheat engine to see past the fog.

post your ckey and i will send you a prize

Ckey?

post how

Explain

where is my caldwell bf
i will take any

Lootboxes were on the escape shuttle, people were activating them and getting gibbed
idk if they were emagged or what, but the description on them said something like "sponsored by GIBB incorporated"
they really ought not to be gibbing people

lots of people gets themselves killed back then when lootboxes were added

it was a meme about lootboxes in multiplayer games - it's just a box which gibs you. Yeah, silly joke.

>Goldsteel opens a shard crate, and later spaces it, killing several in the process
>nothing
really activates my almonds

THERE'S BLOOD IN THE BOX

Loot Get!

They're made by GIBLOOTPLS. And they were never really removed, just taken off the merch computer making them adminspawn only. The "readding" hasn't happened yet.

He's mine !

Player feedback/ban request.

There's blood in the box!

harse would not make a good admin, I don't think they know how to talk to people anymore If they're not fucking off into space they're a mute antag

Maybe it's just us seeing different rounds but I've seen harse as a technical assistant with engineering access a lot when really she should just be playing engineer. I sympathize though, I went through that phase where I didn't want to "commit" to engineering in case it was a boring shift.

But not being on the manifest or engineering radio just makes it a hassle if there's a problem and I want to coordinate. There aren't enough good engineering regulars anymore anyway. I miss a lot of my engineering friends. RIP Angelyte, Allen Baker, Angel Hawke, Nick Weller (still plays occasionally I hear but I rarely see him). Ola is cool too but he still plays and doesn't always play mechanic.

She's probably just preparing to build a space pod user and fug off the entire round

I mean rounds where she did help out with engineering and had engineering access and ran around to fix stuff and asked me (CE) what to do but inexplicably didn't take an engineering headset or get a job title change

I mean I don't hate them as a player or as a person. They're not really a shitter, just don't think they'd make a great admin but it's not up to me

I thought I'd ask around before I'd go through the trouble.
I travel around a lot and got a Raspberry Pi 3 very recently.
I've never seen anyone bring it up but do you think there'd be anyway for me to get SS13 up on it?
I've seen some talk of it working on Linux just fine so I'd assume I might be able to get it through Ubuntu but I just wanted to ask before going in blind and trying it myself.

byond will work on linux
look it up on the wine wiki

there might be some issues with playng on linux

Well yeah I've heard, I'm just gonna go in and give it a shot.
I'm sure there are, not to mention the Pi isn't the strongest thing in the world.

I'll give it a go and report back, it might be cool to have a bunch of little $35 ss13 machines.

>Log in
>Make character
>Roleplay once solo with a single 3 paragraph post
>Level up the second I post it.

IT'S THAT EASY
Also you have higher starting rpp for making older characters it seems.

There really isn't any. THe only thing that does not work are the byond macros. You won't be able to set any or even use them if you set them up on your account on a windows computer. Aside from that it works just fine.
Oh, on debian you have to double click everything in order to use it if you have the window on a second monitor.

>engi gets blob
>picks an alright spot but doesn't know how to use blob nodes to activate his buildings faster
>crew fight it and use emitters but aimed at wrong spots
>it seems a stalemate since both teams are retarded in their own way
>suddenly someone gets the bright idea to release the singulo

Alright, that's good to know.
Would you recommend I try Debian or Ubuntu first?
I'm not too keen on Linux, I'm just using that because that's what works on the Pi.

perfect sing

(except for the part where it came back and caused the core to die)

>singulo heads straight fucking upwards, everyone scatters as it eats telecomms
>heads towards medbay and eats a patient in the cryo tubes
>the destruction seems endless, the blob has this win easy due to the collateral damage
>then suddenly...

user duh, it was the perfect plan
Without Oxygen blob doesn't Evoluate

>Everett Kadel [Common] (Station Engineer) says, "AI mime is antag". Other than that also turned on the PA near a blob while shielding was down. Causing a singuloose and more damage to the crew and station than to the blob. Don't even try to appeal this ban until you're sober.

BUT IT WORKED OUT IN THE END

#freecuckles

Debian feels like a lighter-weight version of ubuntu. Less applications out of the box. Runs on weaker hardware better. That's only if you pick the xfce environment though. So for the pi you'd definitely want that. There are more lightweight distros however. I'm not to familiar with the pi and what it can do.
But you just follow the wine wiki guide to byond. The only other thing is before closing the terminal, install vlc and directx jun2010. It'll make the game work like normal.

>blob goes from medbay and boomerangs back to atmos
>eats through and barrels to the escape pod back outside the blob
>the sing gets close enough to the blob but not close enough to suck it in, ghost are going ape
>the sing does it's final deed and sucks the blob upwards before heading towards virology
>unfortunately for the blob, it's core was redirected straight into emitter fire where the blob was helpless
>round ends, singu actually worked in killing blob

>>heads towards medbay and eats a patient in the cryo tubes
sorry honko i tried to save you

>permanent
>defeated the blob single handedly

Shit ban, did anyone even die to lord singuloth

>chilling in cryo
>suddenly a weird black object starts moving towards me
>stop existing
spooked me

Awesome, sounds good.
It's definitely not the most powerful thing but it runs emulation software pretty well.
I'm sure it'll benefit from all the extra resources it can get.
I'll check back in once I got everything up and running.

>being the hero of Station get you banned
Bring back NoxRP

>tfw my husbando seems to enjoy playing with me

Anyone trying this?

Explain blob nodes activating buildings faster

First time playing blob and was just spamming strong blob as I had 2 emitters on my from very early on

Also those blob mobs are crazy weak, one Borg kept destroying 2/3 constantly

>Try rp servers so I can be a villainous villain
>Invariably ''RP'' means ''nothing happens ever'' and you aren't allowed to RP a fun character who actually uses the combat
Fucking Vore is the only one that let me do anything fun and I had to ask the guy to walk into a backroom so I could eat him which totally ruined it. I want to hold people for ransom and have people actually react properly to it instead of the entire crew wordlessly pulling out E-guns and shit. I want to have the tides turned on me and be tied up and kicked.

If I remember right your main nodes pulse, blob nodes make the pulsing work better somehow. I think they carry it further or maybe they also pulse? And you need reinforced blobs. A properly setup blob can heal itself so retardedly fast I've fought them as illegal wep combat borg with an upgraded cyborg bed next to me and done literally nothing but slowly lose

>tfw V.S hasn't been around lately

Where do the server's top ten statics fall in the McDonald's Alignment Chart?

Try Spires of Agartha, you can roleplay anything

1. The efficiency of resource and factory blobs is directly dependent on how close they are to a blob node.
2. You can expand manually with ctrl-click.

Pretty much all you need to know to be OP as fuck.

>lone security officer on a milf round
>HoS goes to kill himself in the ai core after yelling out a bunch of TOTALLY EPIC stuff about jews, effectively leaving us with no access to the armory
>hire some guy to get us in the armory
>some vox tells us the correct wires
>they lied
>the vox detective comes around with captain's spare, grabs one ion and runs off despite us yelling at him TO LET US FUCKING IN, effectively leaving us trapped inside with no access to the ions
>finally get an some weps, there's a big crew vs borgs battle in the hallway
>fire an ion
>clown runs under my fire
>blind myself and die
When are we removing vox niggers again?

/ss13g/ spires villain dream team when?

Who are the top 10 statics and I'll provide you with your answer

In regards to borers are you limited to a single tree (offensive, Defensive, utility?) Can you change it?

I'm gonna shill the shit out of spires until you kids try it out because it's unironically fun as craps and we could have a roleplay group in that game to work together.

>want to play
>will immediately get btfo in any kind of confrontation

W-What do I do, /ss13g/?

ye, you're locked into one of the three choices till you escape from the host

Stick with someone strong and they'll protect you.

is it really that fun? I've been yearning for some non autistic fun RP

I tried to play the other day. I wanted to meme with my younger brother, we were going to be like Quark and Nog. It was bad. Too many corner-standing edgelords.

Arm borers are permanently locked into the tree they choose. But that doesn't affect any of the other slots if you move. You can always unlock all the head abilities + chest abilities + leg abilities.

I take and will continue to take the stance that vox should be trader only, antag turned off, allowed to be targets, not allowed off their shuttle without permission, every crime punishable by death
I hate birdniggers so much
especially rail and their "teehee im so kawaii" trash
AND THE FUCKING CUNT WHO KEEPS DRAWING THE CARTOON VOX AS CUTE BIRDS ISNTEAD OF DISGUSTING TURKEY THINGS

user it's cheesy and autistic but it really doesn't restrict anything you can do apart from what your character is literally incapable of. you need to spend roleplay points to learn fire magic before you run around as a pyromancer.

There's basically nothing restricting you roleplay wise though, be a knight, be a savage tribale, be an evil wizard. Be a blacksmith with a cute wife called amanda who you love.

The roleplay system is now automated, you automatically level, don't need admins to read and review your roleplay to level up.
>Not doing cheesy roleplay to turn even edge lords into a comedy

tfw no smile to protecc

never gonna play that rpg game because I'd have to upgrade to play it and downgrade for ss13

Spires of Agartha has a standalone installer you can get on their discord. You don't even need byond anymore

I don't use discord

>every single admin, most of the players, and most of the birds themselves ALL encourage you to dunk traders ICly
>the admins have your back if you dunk traders ICly
NUUH PLS HOLD MY HAND CODE IT OUT MAKE IT AGAINST THE RULES HO GOD I'M SUCH A WET FUCKING HINEY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

My only issue is I don't know what the fuck to do. There are no wikis or guides

10/10 do more please

>GasChamber is STILL not sec banned

>Not doing cheesy roleplay to turn even edge lords into a comedy
That's what Quark and Rom are. One jew brother trying to cheat everyone, and one dimwitted brother messing up all his schemes. It'd be amazing. Then, when you can't find anyone to harass, you hang around together to get that sweet RPP.

I have a couple more.