>Saber Wars Summon
5* Mysterious Heroine X
4* Artoria Pendragon (Alter)
4*Nero Claudius

>[Guide]
pastebin.com/tTBKM2He

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20160225.php#nav
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many apples have you spent /alter/?
How many hearts have you gotten?

Fuck Liz in the ass

>15 gold apples
>6 hearts
I don't know why i was expecting a higher droprate.

SAVE YOUR QUARTZ!

no kara no kyoukai collab is a joke, right?

FOR JEANNE!

6 hearts
equvilant of like 3 apples
seems like I should keep going at that rate. Even 1 apple > 1 heart is outstanding and better than anything offered this entire year in value to a fucking apple. Who cares about the page lottery later on when I can get hearts for a fraction of 600 average ap?

Of course it is

please understand

12 apples. I've gotten one heart. I'm not going to bother wasting any more.

FOR HORTA

1 heart for 3 ish apples. but I haven't been seriously farming them. switching between Jannu and Scat. want to clear the transistor shop items.

How long until the Liz discord mass report this thread?

>you end up rolling the servant you have been saving for in the first 10x summon
How would you react?
Go for NP2 or stop?

Don't worry MODS will spot the timestamp, right?

10 apples + whatever apples up to 650k altrium
9 hearts

I'm wondering why that thread hasn't been mass reported yet.

>for sluts
hell no, I would rather save to roll for the saint, the pirates and kiyo in summer event.

NP2

January 5th, 2017
Anarchy in the Thread

We are receiving disturbing reports of anarchy in the /fgoalter/ thread. A Lizposter army led by reddit and the rebellious Discord have declared the ascendance of the so-called "Best Girl" and driven out the native posters. All within the /fgoalter/ government agree that we cannot recognize these rebels as having credence -- if we do, it raises the question of whether the Best Girl of Fate is still held by Jeanne Alter. That cannot be allowed, and thus the janitors must be given the opportunity to crush the rebels and restore order in Jeanne Alter's name.

>Crush them!
>Out with Jeanne Alter!

NP2 probably

FUCK THE LIZARDS!
POST BEST DOUJIN

My King

If there was nothing I plan on rolling for in the near future, go for NP2. otherwise save.

Stop. There are plenty of others I want.

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

the snek

Besides extremelly happy? I probably stop. As a f2p with no SSR, the moment I roll that SSR I literally desire and wanted, I probably stop. Or try it again. I don't know.

I didn't get her edgy version but I hope she responds to my summons.

I didn't vote for you

That happened to me. I got MHX and Drake the first 10 roll. I stopped, though I used some tickets to try for UMU NP upgrades (failed).
Now I won't have to buy bride with shekels.

why is liz so hated that you faggots cant have her in the OP?

what's the best way to farm the space dildos

I need saber monuments stat

Some liz user spammed her until alter hate her
The same as fgog expect is shishou

Crush the rebels

that's a cute duck
also, scat

That thread shouod have died 3 hours ago

imagine spamming the same servant, no matter what event, no matter what, for months and months without stopping

>setting up the deathflag
user...

Because the thread is 3 hours early and forced alive by dumb one word spam. If it was an on time Liznigger thread I wouldnt mind.

Scat node. Drake node if you can't handle that, but the drops are shit.

Is there any other good bond CE than Herc one ? I have Vlad and his bond CE seemed good on paper.

I cant clear scat with 80 Arty and 80 mhx with both armpits, so I grind Drake quest

How's your artorium score going /alter/? I've just reached 150k, Mostly doing Jannu hunts atm. Anyone else clearing the transistor shop?

I love how the eyelashes and lips were drawn here, but the breasts are so badly done.
In this game every gacha is a bad end. You know it when you open the door.
Try to think positively.

is the best way to get exp the dailies (outside the event obviously I mean in general)

which one is the scat one I think I can handle it but I haven't seen her in this saber event yet

idk which one is the Drake one either I might be retarded

Tamamo's bond CE is pretty good for arts memery, which is her niche to begin with.
Also Georgios for soloing memes.

George, Arash, and Medea Lily/Martha. There really aren't enough unique ones.

After playing this event for a day, all I can ask is how the fuck do people live without Kaleidoscopes? Starting from 0 NP is just awful.

what servant has the stinkiest farts?

>being this bad
Literally git gud.

Archer

Medea Lily. You can throw in Book's CE in the same team too since it also increases healing for some reason for super fat heals.

Are these two friends with benefits?

Finish all the free quests.

I have one (1) imaginary element and I get by just fine. MLB Halloween Princess too. I'd rather roll L/ZO or Victor of the Moon than Kaleido at this point.

Is it worth even remotely investing into Vlad if I have Heracles and Lancelot?

Lancelot is NP3 and Heracles is NP2 if it matters.

t. EE

I SERIOUSLY hope you guys aren't using apples for this easy event. You won't finish the KnK event without them.

T. Latelet

Jannu's farts reek of Dragon Dick

What's KnK?

Cleared all transistor stuff, Scales, and Plumes, got about 9 hearts

Just reached 200 and first star, also got my second heart. It's going well.

>quarternaries

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20160225.php#nav

Karna nukes Kazachstan

You guys are not having trouble anymore right? I can stop making fun of you by now.

I got MHX and Drake in the same roll too
Weird

You progress through KnK through missions, not points
Don't listen to this falseflagger

>Kara no Kyoukai
Who gives a shit about that? Kinda like Tsukihime, literally who cares

Who?

It really is a shame, most of them are really boring tiny teamwide buffs where you're just better off using something else. Would be cool if more of the bond CE actually had unique effects like Herc's one.

How goes the shop clearing buds?

is this another meme ?

bros.....

In order to get more posts than the Lizcord thread and avoid getting deleted by a dumb mod, reply to this post with your most favorite and least favorite Servant.

Now it's the time to shitpost with "I hope you aren't using apples, save them for X".

135k, one level-up and no apples used yet. I'm focusing on the Scat node until I get a couple Star of Artoria to make the transistor grinding on Jannu less tedious later.

5 apples
1 heart from drops

no
vlad is outclassed by those 2

+15% effectiveness of a certain card type for all servants is really good for dedicated teams if you ask me

do the effects of star of altria stack? if I have 2 will it give a 100% attack bonus?

We're trying to make a very important decision

Like 15 by now
~10

How are you supposed to clear this event without using apples?

Shiki is the only assassin I want aside from papa bones

Yes

A retarded whale

I'm afraid of commitment!
But I do hate Liz most of all.

>says lizposters lead by reddit
>claims jeanne alter as best girl
The fucking irony.

>An alien approaches you. She asks if you want some candies or anal sex?
>You can only choose one

just b u'reself lmao

Most favorite I'm not sure, it's a three-way between Nero/Jeanne Alter/Musashi

Least favorite probably Gilgamesh or Blackbeard

Is this a questionnaire or something? Link me, dawg.

This looks fun. Can Shiki kill servants?