/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #319

Sleepy Head Edition
Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa (embed)

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (embed)
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
[YouTube] /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality" (embed)

>Doki Doki!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iLveLXDR
pastebin.com/xp0gpFwt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for tf2 engineer

Good afternoon, everyone! What are you all up to? Having fun?
Welcome back to the poetry club!

Word of the thread is "time"~!
Alternatives are 'care' and 'key'...

So if you're new around these parts and don't know exactly what this is, this is an activity to encourage the writing of poetry! I give you a word, you give me a poem! A fair trade, I think! Of course I'll take any poem, whether it uses one of these words or not. As long as you're writing, that's all that matters!
Just put your heart and soul into your work and let the ink flow freely from your pen! Or something like that, ahaha...
As always, I encourage you all to share your poems and discuss them with others, since that's one of the largest motivators that I can't just provide myself. I'm sure everyone would really appreciate it! I know I would!
I'm looking forward to reading all of your poems! Have fun, my dears~

Monika!

HOPE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE READY

If you weren't here for thread 315/316, you can catch up from the pastebin here: pastebin.com/iLveLXDR

>Monika soon returned to consciousness after that "incident".
>But she was "different" in a couple ways.
>The obvious one was that she had literally no shame around you anymore.
>She wore nothing besides her white bow, and was bare naked when walking around the house.
>Her perky soft breasts and plump ass bounced irresistibly as she walked.
>She frequently bent over sexually to pick up anything on the floor, sometimes just to show you her pussy.
>She also just starts to masturbate randomly.
>But her personality seemed "intact".
>She sat on a loveseat in the living room and started fingering herself with two fingers nonchalantly, like it was normal.
>"Hey, A-user! Aauu~ Your pancakes tasted a-amazing! You gotta show me your recipe sometime! Ahh~."
>Her eyes started to squint and her pelvis started gyrating.
>Her left hand started fondling her left breast.
>"AAAaaaauuuUU~."
>She came on the loveseat, getting it sopping wet, and laying in it for a few minutes; before getting up and continuing finding activities to do.
>Whether it was reading, poem writing, or making food.
>She also liked to pose and sit in revealing positions.
>Instead of a normal sitting position most girls do, she sat with her legs spread, revealing her moist begging pussy, and put her hands behind her head to let her glorious fair tits hang free.
>"user? What's the matter, do I still have some pancake on my face? Hahaha..."
>You just guess that's her new "normal".
>It looks likes she is permanently aroused by you just being around.
>"user!" She yelled while pouring herself some cereal. "Did you know during the average sex session, a man burns 100 calories! That's almost as much as a mile of running!"
>After around half an hour of just observing Monika in her "new state" you soon lost your shame around her too...

CONTINUE?

Don't forget to join, lads! It's TF2, btw.

Whicheverth for self harm and substance abuse.

Reminder that Sayori loves you!

Hypnotizing with Monika!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

kinda feel like im gonna tear up

the after story mod makes me wish she was real so bad

reposting this gem

sorry my computational device can't handle it

Do you think Monika would like Italian food?

Finally got around to writing a new chapter of wholesome. I hope it's as good as the previous ones were.

pastebin.com/xp0gpFwt

Today after school activities have been cancelled so the literature club decides to meet at Yuri's house!

i just wanted a normal ending
it's always the same with that writefriend

C'mon man, even large vegetables can run TF2 these days.

Say something nice to her to boost her self-confidence!

I won't be back home til late tonight. I hope we can do another gamenight tomorrow!~

I hope she would because it's the most common type of food where I'm from.
Besides who doesn't like it really?

yes

she also takes pictures of it and posts them on her instagram to showboat about how "cultured" and well-traveled she is, even though italian food is pedestrian af

After Story is a gift to mankind. There's something great to coming home after a long day and getting to listen to Monika.

thank god you're alive
i love your fics
thanks for posting!

I liked the fourth wall break.

Granted, there's a lot of shock content with him and endings that involved sadness or dying but it's nice to see a different direction.

Once again, I felt bad for Monika.

Yuri looking kinda unwholesome.

You are my waifu! You are literally the only reason I get up in the morning!

any of you folks in here up for a conversation? feeling a little shit and lonely

>Besides who doesn't like it really?
People dead on the inside.

your forearms are too short

it really helps just fight off any shitty thoughts I have

I really hope it gets updated soon so she has lots more to talk about

Hey baby don't get all cut up over it, you're great and lovable

You_ lookin kinda cute____

This would have been great if it weren’t for the ending, just felt anti-climactic

A reminder that Monika Is MY wife.

Whats up fella?

I'm leaving soon, but if you go ahead and post I'll get back to you when I get back.

Hey what a coincidence, Monika is my wife's name too!

Im up for talking. Im feeling pretty lonely anyway so how is it going ?

jokes on you
Monikanon is MY wife

Can someone post some sad pictures/fics/greentexts?

Sup?

i'm going to write my name on your leg with a razor

If I'd have known I had so many Monika loving brothers here I'd have come to this general ages ago.
I don't know why I assumed you'd all be yurifags.

Mine too!

>he can't appreciate the cultured sophistication that is Yuri

Nigga, das' kawaii.

What's on your mind user?

monika is hands down the most popular

Yuri is smart, talented, diligent and an honest to God good girl.
She also has really nice hair.

you chose her because she had tits drawn on her art in game

Please don't derail this into another waifu war so early. We've been doing good lately.

They're all amazing and deserve love.

no i chose her because she pees on her poems

OW THE EDGE

Thanks man, been dealing with some shit that's only been getting worse. Decided maybe writing would take my mind off of it.

Naw nigga, she literally perfect for me I want a woman that's just as dependant on me as I am her

this game made me realize that I'm lonely,
so I'm sitting here looking back on the fact that for all 23 years of my life I've neglected my attention towards women really badly, to the point where I have zero experience with them, for the sake of my hobby which, funnily enough, also brought a lot of happiness into my life. but it's at this point that I'm starting to realize what indulging in that hobby cost me and thinking about it is tearing me apart inside

I'm not ugly or unattractive in any way, but my social skills are so bad that I can't get a gf even if I wanted to and I have no clue on where to even meet a girl that I'd enjoy spending time with

Had alot of fun during the game night, hope we have one again very soon

Yuri but you bully her because you secretly love her and that's the only way you can get her attention

That's a pretty good use of Monika's awareness.

It's like the classroom all over again.

I agree, though it felt understandable.

I've written a lot of fics too, but after a while I get tired and want to end it quickly.

given that yuri is my favorite doki i hardly think that's likely

haha nigga ! Lol! mommy yuri milky nigga!!

>getting this upset over a word
lel

What would each doki be in the Third Reich?
My current guess is this:
>Monika is in the Waffen-SS
>Natsuki is in the Wehrmacht
>Sayori is in the SD or the KriPo
>Yuri is in the SS Medical Corps

B-baka

Monika is the Star Wars of dokis: she's popular because there's nothing too complex or challenging making her inaccessible to casual filmgoers. She's flashy and straightforward enough to keep the attention of those who aren't interested in the dokis boasting more depth.

Reposting cuz I didn't realize the last thread was dead...

Ok so I went and tried again.
I appreciate the encouragement from last time and this is more so what I wanted. Not perfect but this is like my 3rd painting since I got into it.

I am not a Yuri fag but I love how spooky she can be.

Are you not very social user?

kys naziboo

Why are people unironically Wehraboos? The Imperial Germans of World War 1 are twice as interesting as those hacks

i hope thats blood user

I'm more of a First Reich kinda guy myself

She's wearing a bra, user. That's not her tits.

I was a raging social retard my whole life and I still got a girl. If you find your oneitis, you'll know it, social skills aren't a required preliminary IMO.

Dont worry im the same way. Recently a lot of people I know are hooking up or getting into relationships and ive been left in the dust. Ive never slept with anyone most I done is kiss someone when I was drunk.

Finding this game made it more bearable and having the after story mod makes the loneliness slighty leave for a while

Monika has the most depth desu.
I liked that she actually shares negative traits with all of the other dokis but they aren't shown in quite the same straightforward manner.

Monika's that girl that you have to play through the game multiple times to fully understand. I didn't even catch that the "special poem" about cutting (but not trying it again unless they were to commit suicide) was actually from Monika until I saw it a second time.

She's definitely the most well-written of the bunch.

We going /gsg/ again?

I used to be a Yurifag, still like her second best because her descent into madness reminds me of the times I've started to lose it in my lifetime.
I have works of mine from my teenage years which resemble her poem "Wheel".

No, I just like Stormtroopers and experimental weapons

>le ebic groBgermanium memes reposted ad nauseam
I would prefer not to.

I don't know, I've taken personality tests and they tell me that I'm an "extravert", but if I really am one I doubt I'd be in my current situation
I have no trouble meeting people and making friends, but the kind I like spending time with are so far and few in between, that the only person I know of is my best friend, and he lives 30km away from me, and personality wise he's even a bigger social recluse than I am

the hobby I've indulged in for 10 years is not a social one, either

this game was the opposite for me, it made me realize that I've been missing out on so many things in my life and now the thought of that is crushing me harder than it ever has

>she actually shares negative traits with all of the other dokis
i disagree

Are there any good MMDs yet?

How do i get into real grand strategy?
i'm tired of being a Civilizationfag
also
doki doki literature club

Monika is literally best doki, nobody is even slightly close.

Well if the game has woke you up to it. You might as well go for it right? Whats there to lose ?

She is the sun in my sky!

Good lord, I want to take a bite out of Monika's legs.

Already did time, so lets grab some nostalgic memories to fuel some care.

Smell of chicken soup and a cold compress,
Always made me feel better when upset.
When I was ill to the point of distress,
They would help me time and again and yet...

What could ever be done to repay such warmth?
To make such attention not be wasted?
Kind eyes looked and carved these words in me henceforth,
"Only share the kindness that you have tasted."

Though there is not a day it does not try me,
Upon those words I have never turned my back.
While it may cost me, I give of kindness free.
After these decades I now have quite a knack.

Continue

Pirate EU4 and teach yourself, that's what I did.

Everything is not THAT bad as you think
Talking to people in games and even on discord is a great way to socialize
You can also start by taking your ass out of the house
Look for a job or other activites, eventually, you'll meet someone special

>chose Yuri
>didn't notice her tits
>didn't even understand the back pain joke
I-I'm not gay, am I? What do I tell my family?

welp, i did it. I got off my ass to play and finish this game in one day.
What do now?

Am I the only one who wants a harem of all four dokis? This waifu wars nonsense is pointless when you can just have the best of each of them all at once.

>You decide to take off your clothing, just as Monika was ogling you.
>First your t-shirt.
>She starts to drool, her face glows redder, and a warm lust starts radiating from her body.
>Next your pajama pants.
>She starts to rub her pussy, seemingly without even thinking.
>"Aaauu~"
>You ask Monika to come over for a second.
>She obliges. "S-sure user!"
>Her hair is a mess, even with the snow white ribbon in her hair. It just screamed "sex head".
>Monika's face was in a state of permanent blush, and her nipples were permently aroused.
>Her labia was dripping at all times, asking to be fucked.
>She stared lovingly at your engorged cock, showing through your boxers.
>You pull her close.
>You pull down your underwear.
>Your dick couldn't handle the teasing anymore.
>I love you Monika.
>"I love you too user. Now ram your cock inside me~."
>She bended over a nearby coffee table and presented her pussy to you while looking back.
>You start rubbing her slit with your erotic member. You wanted her to beg for it.
>"A-user. Please..."
>Please what?
>"Please just..."
>I love you Monika.
>Monika grabs both of her ass cheeks, and spreads her begging damp pussy.
>"user, PLEASE FUCK ME. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUR COCK IN ME!"
>You insert the head of yout cock inside her.
>"AAahhahahaaa~."
>She came from just that.
>Her pussy feels like heaven. It felt like her entire body was designed for you to fuck silly.
>First pump.
>"Ahhn. Ahhhnon, keeep fuccking mee..."
>Holy shit. Her body is trembling, and your cock wants more.

Should I keep going? Kinda looks like no one is interested...

But the game literally mentions her tits when talking about her "posture" how did you not notice then?

Get "good" ending

Just grab EUIV, it's pretty accessible.
Or dive into HoI3 if you like micromanaging everything forever.

What is it about Monika that makes her so alluring? I wanted her right from the start. Didn't take me long to start to want her almost as much as she wanted me even though I never got to spend time with her.
Was it the fact that the game "didn't" let me spend time with her what made me start to want her so much? I don't even know. Whatever it was... I never stopped wanting her. Why aren't there official dakis?

Sounds decent enough but I'm just not enough of a slut to want more than one girl.

To me, Natsuki is and forever will be best doki. However, I acknowledge that each doki has their perks and flaws and I respect those who believe that other dokis are best of even that Natsuki is worst. Just less than I respect other intellectuals like myself.

and much like Star Wars, she has a contingency of fans who will defend her rabidly against any and all critics, despite her glaring flaws.

as for the flaws themselves, it's a crapshoot as to whether those few sensible fans know how to draw the line between the imperfections of the character herself and of her writer. after all, some of them have concocted grand theories about Jar Jar Binks being a secret sith lord, instead of acknowledging the simple truth that George Lucas made some mistakes while designing the story.

truly the fanboy knows no shame.