/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

나는 이것이 해변이라고 생각하지 않는다.

Last thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Test

Fix the Faction and the Primo J*

Okay some Raccoon guy from GTAG PC just invited my to Act 3 of Doomysay Heist, rushed it and gave me a 1,2m cut. Don't know who you are or why you did it, but I love ya mate.

Post em

>Can't install netlimiter because windows 7 hasn't been updated in years

i dont understand this netlimiter thing
i have a rule set to block the process both in and out, and sometimes it will work and other times i will still have a connection even though the block is active

here you go i guess

CHAFF OF FLARES?

...can you... can you actually make a lagswitch with netlimiter and win races?

OR*

never been a goofy

Chaff is better, or it would be if the netcode wasn't so shit. By the time you hear the beeps the person is already shooting you on their screen so chaff becomes useless. Use flares.
Yeah. Use it to ram people or to become an unmmovable mass when people try to ram you and fuck themselves over.

flares
wait until rockets are around 100m away then launch them

I'm not no goofy, man

don’t you just hate it when you take a bite out of some avocado and it’s still like a little bit hard so you just have to like unload a full clip on a nearby ambulance

>waiting on your background check to clear to get your invite

Why does the Blonded DJ sounds like it was recorded over Skype or something

Didn't mean to quote you. Sorry.

>clip

most things with niggers in them are 0 effort

don’t you hate it when you go to Ground & Pound and they don’t have your smooth latte so you have to pull out your knife, and chop off the waiter’s hands

He's a good man

someone could give me a hand?
i dont see the "everyone" in the profile visibility part

You know what I hate? What I really hate?
When I'm waiting for a green light and some motherfucking bitch in her dad's Dominator bumps into you from the back, absolutely ruining my ride's chrome finish and then screaming at me for not knowing how to drive so I have to get out of my car and give her all 6 shots of my SNS pistol straight to the chest.

What is the best aircraft to live out my Bomber Harris fantasies?

when is rockstar going to start hardware banning the chinese modders again?

where the FUCK did my ugly turtlenecks go Rockstar?

>modder steals my bike
>remotely detonate it
>he doesn't die

They're reworking clothing right now, that's why some stuff is disabled.

You're doing something wrong

Are they actually going to update older textures or something?

Proofs?

Like that'd generate shart card sales.

lads my gal is cute af

heres mine. still working on her from time to time tho

hell yea time to masturbate

How are you enjoying the current bonus money I/E event?

chaff is only useful if your target is going to be dead by the time chaff is over.

I didn't want to get character wiped so I didn't do it.

stop complaining and wait until a commissioner gets you, else they would purposely not bother accepting you due to shitposting

why would you get your character wiped?
you're just using what rockstar's incompetence gave you. this glitch existed for a long ass time, they knew about it yet they did jack shit to fix it.

>shitposting

I don't even have enough money to buy a warehouse

Im considering buying stupid shit like the ugly SC1, the cannon of orbitals, and the khanjali which I will never be able to sell and always regret.

お前はもう死んでいる

so how much money do I need to start the I/E glitch? an Office and a vehicle warehouse right?

upgraded from PS4 to PC a few months ago but was too late to transfer character so I gave up

feels bad being too poor to glitch ;_;

What's a good vehicle warehouse for the Maze Bank? Or if that doesn't matter, what's the best one in general?

>hmm, this stunt track is too well-made
>let's make a big abrupt drop off with like 30 slowing pads, so the retard blazing in behind you at max speed while you're forced into a dead halt can jam himself eight kilometers into your asshole, throwing you off into the stratosphere until you hold F and restart, forcing you to spawn directly on the ramp so the next cud-chewing mestizo imbecile can do the exact same thing until you are in dead last and cannot possibly win the race

this is exhibit A of the mindset of a bad racer. The idiot racer who thinks racing lines and being in first is how he will win. Greedy, stupid, entitled.

You wanna know what I do before a slowpad? I let them pass me. On some maps you can even skip the slowpads. How many times have you been rammed and thought; 'oh boy, lets do that again.' You fucking retard.

shitposting on Veeky Forums?!

put the pussy on the phone

because they're rockstar and they don't care

Does anyone have a screencap on what to do with the netlimiter settings? I can't into it.

>so how much money do I need to start the I/E glitch? an Office and a vehicle warehouse right?

Yep 2,5 mil for the cheapest ones. 1 for the office, 1,5 for the warehouse.

Add rule

Block

Both

Deny

By reworking clothing you mean giving the people with bugged outfits temporary bans and wiping their outfits? Because that's something rockstar does.

>modifying car to sell
>exit garage
>suspend session but everyone already left
>start driving like usual
>NPC car suddenly swerves and brakes
>bogeymen spawn on either side of the car
>no time to stop
>smash into them and get shot to death
>random npc crashes into the mess for extra salt
221k in damages

Stuff like this is why I don't drive bikes anymore
>driving bike
>about to speed past an intersection
>see a car coming from the side
>"it's okay by the time I reach the intersection the car will be gone"
>it out of absolutely nowhere stops in the middle of the intersection
>no time to dodge
>crash and die

people who glitch outfits have caused some serious problems for them. Fully invisible bodies, bulletproof helmet glitches. Probably some other shit that fucked with gameplay and pvp stuff.

There are hundreds of thousands of legit combos for clothing, they add more every update, and GTA is one of the largest dress-up games in the world. But you just really want a duffelbag.

何?!?!??!

I'm 100% certain that Rockstar coded the AI to do shit like this on purpose. The game will purposefully spawn cars going through intersections at just the right speed to cut you off. NPC's will swerve hard to change lanes to cut you off and if you dodge them they'll just slowly go back into their own lane like nothing happened. Anything they can do to be obnoxious cunts they will.

LocalNetwork or Internet? Do I start it over the Blocker tab or the Rules tab?

Under activity, right click gta and add rule
Then do what user said

>gal

I just don't enjoy heists or missions.
Do I just need to pray to the hackers that they give money and don't ruin my character?

>implying people won't be more motivated to buy clothes if they can be used with other pieces of non-clipping clothing

justin beiber looking bitch

I haven't run into anyone that could do anything permanent to me. I occasionally grief some modders into attacking me.
Just restart if shit gets squirly.

It doesn’t happen to me, I think it’s to do with how fast your PC can load the next part of the map? It happened all the time on DedGen and now I can’t remember the last time it did on PC.

What hat is that?

I'd hack myself, I just don't know which menu is the latest/undetected

Force Unleashed

if they wanted to increase shark card sales they would just make all the clothes double in price.

>livid at a 2k paint scratch when I glitched 40kk

pretty sure the latest is last jedi

They do, it's more obvious in the snow because the AI drives like they're on asphalt so sometimes they lose traction but then rubberband straight into you.

>I like this bar

I want to fuck that.

Piltovian and I want to ninja my way back into the PC crew when ya can.

We did it Lester! We saved the city!

Any RP fags here?
Just found FiveM and actually having a blast.

>have custom weapon wheel due to avenger
>dont have gun locker in office
>Weapon wheel gets reset due to this

nice coding r*. Also I like how these flames look

13k*17
I/E glitch

I just bought this for PC. Give me a quick run down on how to get decent guns quickly for PC

Level up. :^)

>it's a "shitter doesn't know the Stromberg takes multiple rockets and accuses you of godmode" episode

Could I get a reinvite to the PC crew? I got purged at some point. Social club name is Goofbutt

Why is the render distance so abysmal in this game
I can see the lines of textures popping in and I wish I never noticed it

If you have an actual good graphics card you can use extended distance scaling in the advanced graphics options.

Can I get an invite to the PC crew? SC is cythus89

Also, I sent an invite request

>use MOC cab to counter modder/griefer/deluxo/oppressor kiddie
>m-modder!
Everytime. They cry when you don't succumb to their superior rocket bike skills.

Yeah, the majority of gtag do action posts in their safe space freemode servers and play dress up on Chiliad, circlejerking over their skirts and shit

>Using MOC for haulage vip work
>tfw unstoppable to everything except meme cannon and modders

stop being such a fucking faggot you fat fuck

>join chink/gook server
>26 players
>literally 10 of them are cheating, they either have bullshit levels like 1100 or they're registered yesterday and level 400
>get in my rogue
>start killing chinks
>they start cheating
>one of them spawns in jets with godmode, I destroy his jets, he spawns a new one while he's falling off the sky
>he even speedhacks to try to boom n zoom me but he can't outturn the rogue
>the other just has godmode and doesn't fuck back with me, no fun
>keep blowing up chinks while the jet guy tries to kill me with spawned jets
>eventually he orbital strikes me
>from his apartment somehow
>when I respawn he teleports into me and starts shooting
>I go into passive before he kills me
>he flings my character around and shoves a guitar up my ass then leaves
>someone ghost orgs
>I start an organization and ghost org
>the chink who just used ghost organization says "ghost noob"
>I'm cruising around trying to find him, I knew his blip was somewhere around the LSI airport
>suddenly my missiles lock on
>the retard tried to go head on against my rogue using his pyro
>shoot off missiles, swap to MGs and start shooting
>missiles miss but the MGs blow him up
>he starts spamming "ghost noob" on the chat
>after a minute he gets tired, doesn't attack me again
>continue killing chinks
>one of them crashes against my rogue like a bird crashes into a commercial airplane's windshield, except he's chinese superman
>rogue somehow doesn't blow up, and he gets shredded by the propeller
>kill one more chink
>gta5.exe stopped working