youtube.com/watch?v=dKqijKt1W9A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_VbqvWRCkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Tracer

Comfy is best.

bloo

Highly illegal thread but ok

NewBloo>PooBloo

This is a lesbian thread, only post girls and girls liking girls.

I wonder what Lena "T.Racer" Oxton smells like

WE NEED MORE HEROES OVERWATCH IS GETTING BORING WE NEED DYNAMIC FUN SKILLFUL HEROES

NOT BORING HEROES LIKE MOIRA AND ORISA

WE NEED TO HAVE A HUNDRED SO OW IS NOT REPETITIVE ANYMORE
C'MON BLIZZARD YOU CAN DO IT YOU GOT MAMA HONG TO MAKE TOO

>everyone uses dva so no complaints
>dives every character for free
>stupid damage and spam
>pocket, never killing her
>brain dead ult that’s easy to get and is too powerful

I'VE
BECOME SO NUUUUMB

looking for silvers to play with in NA

>No watcher hero
>No ability to mark people with tracking darts and reveal them through walls

I want more sneaky heroes like Sombra, lots of mobility and stealth

>team being dumb
>Everyone refuses to be healer
>Fine, choose Mercy
>Team refuses to defend me, now
>Left in open, get buttraped by junkrat and dva
>Decided to do literally nothing but teabag
>Get gold healing anyway

Heh

>concepts have nice titties
>game has a bunch of chestlets

Fuck you Jeff

>Everyone refuses to be healer except you
>You get gold healing

Waow

No

Yup

>tfw got to diamond playing moira

if they buff her I could be in a pickle. she's the first character I've felt I can carry with

how can you be that bad?

how can some people be not bi I don't get it

>nerf

I meant. She probably is OP though. I bet she gets something like longer cooldown for her orbs or a symm-like damage increase over time for her succ.

>dva ult
>too powerful

hello bronze

They've changed her orb on PTR. No longer targets turrets, Junk's traps or mines and shields.

I kinda liked being able to destroy Shitmetra's trap rooms with it, but since it goes through shields, it'll up my overall DPS.

game still needs more redundant, rehashed ability/function heroes though

either you stop at the golden 8-10 hero rock/paper/scissors roster for your class shooter, or you go full moba with at LEAST 40 heroes on launch. yes we need more orisas, reins, and soldier 76s. the fancy heroes can be added in the meantime but they need to get up to that MINIMUM roster size as fast as humanly possible for the kind of game they clearly don't quite understand theyve made

liking tiny flat traps and large breasted/soft bodied men doesn't make you bi though. that is healthy hetero behaviour.

i just keep losing games
send help

HOW 2 FIX REAPER:

>Wraith form turns you into a cloud, like in ALL OTHER MEDIA other than in game, rather than that retarded jesus crucifixion pose
>Wraith form disables your red outline and makes you appear formless, making it difficult to track your exact position
>Grant flying movement and the ability to cancel it early, whilst also making the transition from wraith back to normal MUCH faster

AS FOR SHADOWSTEP: COMPLETE REDESIGN

>Now targets heroes with a lockon similar to Nanoboost, but for enemies instead of allies
>Only becomes available after taking part in an elimination, same rules as genji's dash reset
>Grants 1 charge for every elimination you take part in, up to 3 can be banked
>On use: Instantly teleports behind enemy you're targeting, facing their back
>This is loudly announced, as shadowstep always has been, because this isnt a movement "sneaking" tool anymore, its a SUPRISE FUCKFACE re-positioning mid-fight tool

This obviously means you can chain them together to spree through enemies as you take them out after flanking them one at a time. Just as Genji or Doomfist or Tracer can.

Dont lie to me and tell me this version wouldn't be way more fun than current Reaper aka

>REPOSITIONING up to ledge
>Jump down behind enemies
>BANG BANG BANG Ops I have to wraith and run back to team or health pack hope i dont die

>>Wraith form disables your red outline and makes you appear formless, making it difficult to track your exact position

Is this true?

Reaper is fine now fuck off and buff an actually useless character like mei

when are we getting a fucking melee character
doomfist isn't a melee character he's a meme combo character

>>Wraith form disables your red outline and makes you appear formless, making it difficult to track your exact position

Mei is not useless. She was used a lot in the christmas brawls and will be used in them again next year.

Mama Hong W H E N

Idea for Bridgette.

Defense class, primary fire is Slag Lobber that fires balls of molten metal, secondary fire is a welder torch that deals some damage but is mainly used to refill someone's Armor Pack boost to full if they still have some from Torb's Packs and heal the Omnic characters, can build metal barriers that allies can hide behind and have 250 Armor 250 HP, lay devices that create a pool of red-hot slag that harms enemies walking in it, and her ultimate makes her and her allies fire and reload 50% faster.

Im imagining it looking like this rather than the helpless floating hanging man it currently looks like

Reaper is not fine. Mei is bad but Reaper's definitely bottom 5. 3 Perhaps.

>Dealing damage now builds up a REAPING meter or something equally as edgy
>Wraith Form speed is now affected by reaping meter, at full charge you move 50% faster than current form
>Also effects movement speed during death blossom (to much?)
>Wraith Form can now be cancelled at any time

There now he's a spooky assassin ghost like he should be

YES OF COURSE THIS IS VERY COOL BUT BLIZZARD ARE TOO LAZY MAYBE THE OWL IS GONNA PUSH THEM TO MAKE MORE HEROES THEY'RE THE ONLY THING I'M INTERESTED ABOUT WITH BALANCE PATCH & MAPS
YOUR IDEA IS PRETTY COOL
WE NEED ALL KINDS OF TITS AND ASS
I AGREE BUT 40 HEROES ARE NOT ENOUGH AND MOBA IN AVERAGE HAVE AROUND 100 CHAMPS
WE DON'T NEED MORE MOIRA ORISA SOLDIER 76 WE NEED MORE SOMBRA DOOMFIST, GOOD SKILLFUL AND DYNAMIC CHARACTER

>Im imagining it looking like this rather than the helpless floating hanging man it currently looks like
i was refering to what i quoted
"turning off the red outline to make it difficult to track your position" is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted here

just b urself

>Bridgette
>Slag
enough said

it will get better, do your best

MAMA HONG WILL COME ONCE THE OWL FAILS AND BLIZZARD DO A HOTS ON US AND START PUMPING TONS OF HEROES IN NO TIME AND LOT OF GOOD BALANCE PATCH AND REWORK
I AGREE I WANT YETZI AND RUMBLE

i'd love to see a real Sun Wukong heroes too! a REAL one not a skin, i love Sun Wukong in every MOBA

My idea for Bridgette is the first hybrid. A blacksmith/squire themed support that focusing on giving allies armour by "Welding them" with some sort of tool, and has abilities to cut down on enemy armour more efficiently (Similar to how sombra's emp deletes shields)

Then as an ultimate, permanently transforms into a Tanking focused hero. Not as powerful as a regular tank but able to force the heat away from her teammates for small periods of time. Like a full battle suit she equips as if she made it herself.

Dying in this form respawns in this form, and you have to build ult again to change back. Changing back and forth grants a complete heal and some sort of helpful buff to your allies when you do it to encourage switching on the fly to what your team needs more: A squishier support to buffer everyones health pools or a tanky bruiser to absorb damage personally

Why not Mama Song?

I played 15 hots games (or was it 10?) for the dva skin and I can say that it bumped my opinion of mobas up from "the worst video games physically imagineable" to "bad video games"

I really do hate Tracer. Not on a mechanical level, but character-wise, I can’t stand this dyke cunt. Her obnoxious cockney bullshit constantly pisses me off; why can’t she shut up? How can anybody stand her ceaseless cheer?
And what makes it worse is niggers like you who keep shitting up the threads with inane posts about fucking some fictional rug-chewing chav whore.
Fuck Tracer and everything about her. I want to wring that fucking scrawny neck of hers so I can the life draining out of her broken throat.

Yes, that certainly added a lot to the discussion.

>No Recluse
>No Psyblade
>No stacked mommies ever
OW is a bad game.

Because we don't need a slut, we need a Hong.

you played the worst MOBA, LoL is better and Dota 2 is the best. If you don't like top down you can play Smite which is a better LoL basically without the snowball heavy part and if you want something even more closer to OW easier and more action with more handholding and simple characters you can play Paragon, also those are your taste for many they're really good game, i hate people like you who mock other peoples for liking MOBA

Why exactly
Im not that attached to the idea but I thought the point was to become incorporeal which may be a tad difficult with a red outline. So disable it in the same way Doomfist doesn't have a red line while ulting and neither does sombra while invisible.

>Also effects movement speed during death blossom (to much?)

Honestly I dont understand why he even has a movement penalty to begin with. Reaper already has to work his ass off to get within the 8 metre range. Just to deal 170 dps. Literally only 10 more than Sombra but "its in an aoe! A small aoe"

But McCree is haaaaard

Nice wrong opinion retard, Tracer is pure like winter snow

what do her feet smell like?

Dota is just boring at this point though. Wayyyyy too slow to update and I've played all the heroes for 100s of hours each. And its the same map. And it has the worst cosmetic system or any moba and feels very dated and clunky.

The base game itself is great, just dated

Yo why the FUCK can I see their names when they're behind statues and shit were they fucking high when they made this?

league only started with like 30 heroes in ye olde 2009

i'm not saying 40 will make the game finished, i'm saying they shouldnt have even left beta without 30-40 heroes fully finished. theyre wasting so much time (((((fixing)))) their current roster, and theyre going to need to rework more and more heroes every single time another hero gets added.

this game is literally still in a closed beta tier state of development in terms of balance and the devs being secure in what they want their heroes to be. and it's a little late for that after telling millions of people that theyve been playing a finished game for almost 2 years

My semen

Shoes probably

FUCK you

Oi?! U talkin shit like I wudn't find out, m8? I'll ook ya in the gabba, poofter

>and Dota 2 is the best.
before sitting through 10 games of hots dota was the only moba i'd played
i think I played a robot or something? it was dreadfully boring, and then half my team left before we left. the enemy team did say something along the lines of "you were a good sport for not quitting" or something though

>Why exactly
>So disable it in the same way Doomfist doesn't have a red line while ulting and neither does sombra while invisible.
You know what's the MASSIVE difference between doomfist's ult and sombra's invisibility? It's that they're invisible. Reaper is still 100% visible and you'd have to be legally blind for the removal of an outline to do anything.

I don’t remember her thighs being that thick in-game. Cute pic though.
>that smile

i've been -200/+200 SR for like the past month

>Her obnoxious cockney bullshit constantly pisses me off; why can’t she shut up?
Why would anyone want Tracer to shut up? Her accent is adorable. I would gladly listen to her lovely voice everyday for the rest of my life.

>Your main
>Their theme

Pic related.
youtube.com/watch?v=vqNjxIZ6AnE

dota 2 co-op Vs. AI bots will actually talk mad shit on you and eachother, and reply to text chat. you were probably being trolled for minutes at a time by an AI. they grief the fuck out of eachother. all part of that "new player experience" they latched onto at TI7 lol. what better way to get someone immersed in a community than to expose them to 5 comically toxic bots that literally grief their own bot team

oh also, probably the only reason i """enjoyed""" hots as much as I did was I played lucio and just got to sit around doing more or less nothing

How exactly do you place a red outline on gas user
If you have a better solution then I'd love to hear it

>dota 2 co-op Vs. AI bots will actually talk mad shit on you and eachother,
i have no idea what you're talking about but the game I played was several years ago against real people

>sombra
youtube.com/watch?v=JLzYAteddO0

I love Mei-Ling "Ah-Mei-Zing" Zhou!

Frogston

If I'm actually trying:
youtube.com/watch?v=D2084nQbmvk

If I'm being a filthy meme monkey:
youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c

Changing the look of the wraith form is going to do fucking nothing for reaper unless you also make it invisible like moira's is, and even then probably not all that much since most of moira's thing is that she's quick

Rein will die in the lore. Probably killed by Reaper or the omnic villain. Bridgette will take his place in Overwatch. Rein gets a zombie Rein skin

youtu.be/UsHrEZnOQVk?t=94
Best laugh :3

>Reaper
youtube.com/watch?v=IPEuFlPFf1E

Yeah but it'll look better and more appropriate to the character seeing that it looks like that in every cinematic and in the comics. And would look better with flying movement.

They obviously just half assed it with Wraith Form and left it
Hell they probably half assed the entire hero considering he was one of the earliest heroes designed, shown in multiple trailers, and yet somehow has never been good other than for a period of time when used in combination with a post release hero (ana)

doritos girl
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

as little as i care about comp beyblade was entertaining times

I love her Ah-Mei-Zing titties

Banter.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKqijKt1W9A

why would i want to watch somebody else play overwatch?

It was literally the answer to the rein meta that dominated Season 1 after they removed hero stacking and you couldn't do Lucio Lucio Tracer Tracer Winston Winston anymore.

I still dont know why they nerfed it. They nerf a strong strategy using a dps hero ultimate in conjunction with nanoboost, and simultaneously destroy the original intention of the nanoboost (Turning a tank into a wrecking ball) because without increased speed, heroes like Rein and roadhog cant chase shit anymore.

I remember them talking in an interview about Ana

>Jeff: Everyone saw nanoboost being used on rein in the preview video and started thinking "OH MAN IMAGINE THAT ON DRAGONBLADE GENJI", and we were like "Uhhhh yeah maybe, but it was intended more to be used on tanks to pump up their ehp and make them faster, heroes like genji wont benefit as much from the damage reduction with lower health"

Then they remove the part that makes it good on tanks now its a Soldier with ult/Genji with ult buff.

1. To pick some things up
2. ???

then don't do it?

is it wrong I headcanon the only thing Gabe even likes anymore besides DIE DIE DIE is animals? Seems like the kinda guy who wouldn't hurt them.

star's managed to be less of a sad sack recently
or at least, his highlight videos on his second channel have been
i never really watch people play it anyway i just listen mostly

>hero stacking
Give back 6 Mei right now

What does Michael Chu do on a daily basis?

He wakes up in the morning, goes to work, and then gets to his desk. Then what exactly does he do?

Nah

Writes iterations of lore/dialogue that get cut or left in the canon by editors. Contrary to popular belief, not all writers are Hideo Kojima who just do whatever the fuck they want on the project.

>Tracer
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_VbqvWRCkI
(I don’t know why this one sprung to mind)