store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/

Empire Divided Info:
youtube.com/watch?v=PhFP75EGPsI
store.steampowered.com/app/694880/Total_War_ROME_II__Empire_Divided/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

Last thread :Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

NEVER EVER

Morathi is a very a good LL

First for Thanquol!

Morathi is weak
witness true power

FUCK naval autocalc 2bVhwymf

Where the Kangs at

Thanquol's ass got kicked by the council for constantly fucking up and had to get the strongest verminlord out there to babysit him so he could actually do something and that something was making the entirety of the skaven join the forces of chaos. He deserved all he got

who ?

>Impossible! Impossible that you don't know me! Impossible that all is by chance! My whole life! My whole Life!"
Legitimately makes me feel a bit sad for the little rat.

She's awesome for legendary campaigns due to her cheap public order/corruption building and her AIDS mucking up the AI

Plus her spell selection is better than given credit for

AND you can get her to have crazy high phys/magic/missile + ward to turn her into a tank with not bad damage output

I know all skeletons are smiling by default but those skeletons really look like they are having a good time. Even the horses.

IRONDRAKES

>Siege battles as Skaven

Why bother even playing this game

Ghorst is the best LL.

do you not have any plagueclaw catapults?

>Siege battles where you're attacking Skaven

Now that's the real cancer.

I'm posting until we get our promised regimental gangbang

i think regimental user died , its the only explanation

I brought 4x Warp Cannons as Skaven attacking a VC capital with level 3 defenses (i think). I was able to break holes in the walls and shoot through the breaches with careful positioning and some manual shots, as well as shooting through the gate. AI had most of its units up front right behind the walls. Each of my cannon units got like 150-300 kills that battle, I remember the defenders dropping from like 2800 to 1900 before my artillery ran out of ammo and I moved my main army anywhere close

He's just a bit late, that's all.
Like that time he gave us Grombrindal codes 3-4 months late.

LOCAL FROG LAUNCHES ETHNIC CLEANSING CAMPAIGN.

Too early in the game, this is turn like 15

Thanks to Skaven being absolute garbage at auto resolve I have to actually fight out this cancer against range spam faggot Elves

This is the ideal Bretonnian Knight. You may not like it, but this is what peak chivalry looks like.

Based

>he doesn't turn the first ruin he finds into a level 3 settlement
Foolish man-things!

Skaven don't strike me as a faction that'd be particularly good at siege defense but I've only ever auto-resolved vs. them, Elves (especially WE) with their ranged are way more annoying

for some reason it didnt count his comet kills, he shot 2 comets that probably killed 500 each. i dont even have ruination of cities unlocked yet, pepe's big as fuck.

mazda is fucking OP with his bullshit comet

Might just be because I was playing VC and fighting them late game, but their catapaults and towers were quite a pain in the ass.

Rat Ogres were also weirdly good at countering my Vargheists, which is why we couldn't goon the artillery that easily.

Their cities always have Plagueclaws at the very back raining their cancer on your troops, and their garrisons can sally out and ambush your sieging army.

Napoleon MP is objectively the best total war.

Tbh his spells aren't even the broken part, once you get his mount and Cobra Mace he can solo entire armies of trash rats or orkniggers

Huh, Greebitz Bootlicka is using the same army composition I am to win a legendary campaign. I swap out two units of infantry for the cav though.

How do you apply AP to dwarfs with savage orc armies?

Watch out for frogs user.

nasty skulkers

those aren't savage orcs ya git!

I noticed that frogman speaks english super muffled by croaking and shit while kroq-gar and the rest of the lizards speak some made up language. Am I right or am I just imagining things?

I think pepe and the slanns communicate telepathically or some shit with the other lizards, not a lore autist but only explanation I can think of

so, I have played 3 Empire campaigns (idk why) and Maratha have blobbed all three times always taking all of India, they invaded Scotland in my last campaign

is this supposed to happen, or

they're speaking german

I finally got to play Egypt and not have to fuck with the Selucids and their 5 satraps from turn 4.
So comfy.
Wish I grabbed Nabatea before Media got it though. Wish I didn't have to keep blobbing, this is pretty much perfect grobegyptium borders

The Slaans are all speaking english wrapped up in croaks, yes, whilst the Lizardmemes are speaking their own language called... I forget. But they invented it for the game based off of some sorts GW already had
>not controlling everything from Libya to Arabia Magna and the Felix

The Mess of Potamia is your natural border.

>single volley of musket fire

AHHHHHHH HORNED RAT SAVE ME
I SMELL MUSK OF FEAR

Seems accurate to me.

>is this supposed to happen, or

It was, but in our timeline the Brits sacrificed 1000 Irish children to Satan, and received his dark powers over the world.

Really gross but acceptable Egypt borders are what I have + Arabia Felix and Hellas desu
Also, looks like Sparta is getting kind of big, and Mai'n is actually surviving the Selucid swarm

yeah its sfo so the AI army comps are good. just mathed out pepes kills, he had 2674 since it didnt count the comets.

take Nabataea, Magna, Felix, and Syria reeee

>Bringing funpowder gelt stack to clean out the north for snowniggers
i am SUPREME

The best part is when a Warpbomb oneshots your elite units when you aren't looking.

After I finish maxing tech. Then the Selucids will be crushed under the wheels of my chariots and feet of my war elephants

Fuck off queer, stop posting this in every thread.

Quantity vs. Quality. I figured I had enough money to throw armies at them around Blood River Valley while slipping Grimgor up the World's Edge Mountains. Ironbreakers would wreck my shit constantly they were overwhelmed in the end.

Remind me what was promised in the gang bang? Was it morathi specifically, or just a Regiment running train on a capture dark elf general?

Bow-bow, slave!

>realize that I would stop watching Turin videos if he switched to doing Spearmannii vs. Spearmannii instead of Warhammer

I still love history games but that's just because I really love historyi n general. Shitposting aside, Warhammer is just a better setting for a game like Total War. History can only really compete with something like Pike and Shot that takes place across the entire world, or maybe East Asia when you had crazy early gunpowder weapons and a lot of moderately powerful barbarian kingdoms surrounding China.

History is great for Grand Strategy. It gets old fast with Total War

Nothing is good for grand strategy, at least not Paradox style grand strategy.

Map painting gets so fucking old.

I feel the opposite, playing lots of TWW has given me a better understanding of TW games and I think i'll appreciate the historicals more if/when I go back to them

This might be because i'm a roleplaying faggot who likes to imagine i'm building a nation and make in character responses to aggressions.

>Map painting gets so fucking old.

Map painting is for the neophyte. True understanders have ascended to painting pops.

History was fine back when rome came out and you had lots of variation in shit that was coming at you.

Paradox isn't letting us do that either anymore - Stellaris notwithstanding.

Any mention of German or Slav population migrations will get you banned on their forums - even when they are undebatable historical facts for all involved.

>This might be because i'm a roleplaying faggot who likes to imagine i'm building a nation and make in character responses to aggressions.

TW is a terrible series for nation building and roleplaying, though. They really need to lift some basic ideas off of Paradox games. EUIV is a good model for a dull, shallow map painter that nevertheless functions as a passable context-provider for historical fantasies, which is all TW needs from its campaign.

MEIOU & Taxes is a really good overhaul that turns EUIV into the best historical strategy game bar none.

There's also a recent mod for CKII that adds population, although it isn't well balanced or very deep at the moment.

I still prefer the tighter, more focused settings like Shogun. That's why I'm really psyched about Thrones of Britannia, it'll be very interesting to see what direction they've taken it.

nice bait dood

We had history for fifteen years and it never got old.

I'm excited for shield wall grinds and you can't stop me

Why would I? I'm excited for the game too.

>all this fantasy shitposting because they have to justify the worst campaign map gameplay in the series

I don't have to deal with Squalor and that's worth the simplicity to me

Did you not play Rome 2 on launch or something?

wait where? the thread seems to relatively calm compared to the last 2.

>worst campaign map in the series
>not the clusterfuck that is Empire 'the Country of Paris' Total War

Wasn't a general, just Dark Elf (Female) was specified.

I finished nabbing Nabataea. I wish I didn't have to expand beyond this

Nice naval battles.
Empire has its merits on the campaign map, I’d say it’s better. Sacrifices were made to give it a global flavor. The naval gameplay was fun and it was rewarding to control the seas

Warhammer's campaign gameplay is better than Attila. No TW campaign has deep gameplay, they only differ in how needlessly complex they are.

Take Syria, Magna, and Felix. Then stop. Reeee

>needlessly complex

that was beyond retarded

>Spain, England, France all 1 province each
>Scandinavia split into multiple provinces
>Turkey split up retardedly
>America split even more retardedly
>India has multiple very rich provinces
>trade node clusterfuck
>ships disappear for multiple turns

that campaign gave me cancer. They made up for it with NTW though

Was France not a single province in Nopoopan?

I liked Napoleon better too but I actually enjoyed the trade node gameplay and I missed all the locations from empire in the napoleon campaigns, which felt restricted in comparison.

>decide what a province's purpose is going to be
>implement cookie cutter build with minor changes based on minor regional differences
>perform simple but tedious arithmetic to make sure there are no red numbers after everything

I play games to have fun, not relive the joy of doing 2nd grade math homework.

wait weren't their people in here the other day saying how Med 2 with SS was the best TW campaign but that Attila was needlessly complex?
is it not possible that some parts of TW games are needlessly complex?

We get it thinking makes your brain hurt and you just wanna smash your virtual action figures together, we get it. No need to keep rambling every thread about how everyone that doesn’t like the same things as you is wrong just because you’re an immature fantasy fag that lashes out at everyone

might as well go back to call of duty then pleb

>2nd grade math HURTS MY BRAIN
>I wanna see big action and magic xD

I suppose these types were inevitable.
CA had to appeal to a new type of player with all the burned bridges from Rome II

I really wish that artillery came with their own guard unit. Not a big one, but enough to not have to divide your forces even more than you already have to with the 20 stack limitations.

not really though. since we got Attila. they just decide to dumb down Warhammer cause they couldn't be bothered to put in any actual effort.

git gud

If you think basic arithmetic is thinking then maybe strategy games are too complex for you user.

Can pirates do Mortal Empires somehow?

>people complain that Attila is too simplistic a few days back
>you complain that Attila is too complex

All of my leaks brainlet

stupid fucking am*ricans

I haven't played since the day before they released Mortal Empires
Is it fun?
Hows the balance?
Anything I should know?

wait weren't they also complaining that it was just busy work/needlessly complex? or maybe i'm just thinking of tedious instead of needlessly complex.