>all of the colours in the world and he chooses to buy a green lambo

>using your profit to buy a depreciating asset
>our guy
nope

this

>sells ETH to buy green lambo huracan
all respect lost

>depreciating
Ethereum is literally the future. More and more companies adopt it. Stay poor faggot

the Lambo you dumbass

Oh, well then I fully support what you've said.

guy rents lambo and brags to raise the price of eth

he literally says in the video do not buy this coin now

This guy is saying that the collapse of altcoins is coming and he's slowly going to cash out.

Is he right Veeky Forums?

This guy is saying the alcoin bullmarket is gonna end!! REEEEEEE No Bitcoin is dead ETH is going up forever!!!!!

BTC or ETH will crash and cause a portion of funds to flow to altcoins first.

Why would ETH crash will all the corporations behind it? It seems like it can only go up as those corporations actually start implementing it in their business.

Do you actually understand what the corporations are utilizing? Obviously Corda, the Ethereum based blockchain tech some of the big banks have created is not going to be using the Ether tokens traded on poloniex, it will be its own blockchain.

Well then, RIP ETH.

Kek

Obviously ETH will continue to do well, but what what these corporations are mostly interested in is utilizing this open source technology to create their own products.

He basically did what everyone here is dreaming of doing and you are giving him shit for it?

ye, maybe when i was 10 years old

How can banks create their own version without using the hashing power of the Eth network? Their network would not be secure no?

Pretty much, it seems better to look for cryptos that are creating value for these companies instead of huddling under nebulous "we privacy now" type of shit.

No, Lambo is the sign that you "made it" in the crypto world. It is a rite of passage so to speak. If you can buy a Lambo, you must have earned millions with cryptos and have officially "made it".

Fucking copecel no coiner.

Reflex shill, activate.

>in the crypto world
Lambos belongs to the stock world, sry grandpa.

the-blockchain.com/2016/12/03/anthony-akentiev-first-look-r3-corda/

This explains how it works.

This is true. If banks just create their own blockchain then ETH should be sold now. There is literally no reason for big companies not to create their own blockchain instead of paying some NEETs.

This would mean that every single coin in existence has no future since every "investor" will just make their own private version of the blockchain?

I would have had over 100 ETH if i just held baka oh well not even going to touch my remaining 20 until I'm 25-30

no, it just means the mania around eth is completely unwarranted. banks using their own chain does nothing to cryptos that are simply trying to be a good store of value or hedge

complicated systems can be added on top, but you generally cant have much more complicated operations on a decentralized blockchain without those operations being more centralized and thus dont have a place in the lowest layer of the chain

Bank's blockchain would cost money and would have the problems centralised solutions bring with them. Why should companies use that when Ethereum is a basically free and already established option?

If banks made their own chain, it's called a fucking database. Use your fucking head.

noob all Veeky Forums talks about it getting a lambo

it's ultimate sign of Veeky Forums success

I've never wanted a lambo until I started browsing here and hearing about people wanting them lambos

security, unwanted forks, attacks and downtime, and most importantly, its completely out of their control. its clear anyone thinking that banks are going to adopt it for anything but completely trivial experimental uses have no experience with financial organizations

Green is a good color though.

Inb4 he becomes the ETH equivalent to the 10.000BTC-Pizza-Guy

This idiot has made tons of bad predictions in the past. He told people to dump BTC at the wrong time. Just another Tay Lopez trying to become a meme and make money.

This. I'm selling my ETH now.

>coping by being a frugalcuck because you aren't rich

>grandpa
This is what stockcucks are.

He says some good stuff on the video tho.

If you want to gamble, buy POSW. You either get rich or become a bagholder.

SELL SELL SELL

He could have gotten 10 lambos if he sold the same amount of eth in 6 months

>Disgusting poorfag mentality

>Makes a few dollars

>Buys some shiny shit

Absolutely disgusting.

>Ethereum is literally the future.

Listen asshole. I know most of you are 17 here, but some of us have been through this before as recently as 2013.

Now fuck off with the catchphrases.

There's no basis to make wild claims like that.

More likely, one of the big boys is going to decide to cash out at 75 and will crash the whole market and bankrupt 2 exchanges.

It would take tens of millions to do that. The 'big boys' know the potential of ETH. By the time they'll want to cash out millions in one click the market won't even feel it.

No he is a fucking cringe worthy shithead.

>use fiat USD (aka real money) to buy fake Russian autism NEET "currency" that has no value or use
>sell fake currency to retarded NEETS and third worlders for expensive and tangible car.
>make video laughing at the bagholders
>NEETS and third worlders post your video as proof of how amazing their worthless coins are
>repeat

You literally can't make it in life anymore than this guy just did

Stay mad sweetie. I'll be laughing at all you morons a year from now even more than I am now.

who here has a lambo?

meme this

more like

>Guy films himself in Lambo dealership for 17 minutes

should of spent the money on a speech therapist

He's already rich. Got richer.

you are so fucking stupid

This, also if that dude thinks getting a lambo will get him anything but stale, washed up roastie gold diggers, he's wrong, guy looks like an albino leper.

What a fucking moron. He sold an appreciating asset (Ethereum) for a depreciating asset (Lamborghini).

So no. Not /myguy/

>Ethereum is literally the future.
Then he wouldn't sell it then would he, you fucking moron?

he's on the beach with black girls in the Bahamas in his other video on the March ETH pump

is there an appreciating car or something?

He doesn't have the facial aesthetics nor the hair nor the fashion sense nor the fucking physique to even use a lambo to increase his attraction.

A 3/10wouldnotfuck with a lambo is still a 3/10wouldnotfuck.
At that low of an attraction scale, you're basically doomed even if you had a Bugatti.

Lamborghini reventon. Price has basically doubled.
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. Price has doubled.
LaFerrari. Price has more than tripled.
Cars can be good investment if you nurture them, and pay a shit fuck ton of money for them and there are barely any produced in the first place.

Please guys I've been dealing with this ever since ETH broke $50.

My older brother received $4,000 and wanted to invest. I told him to put it in ethereum. For legal reasons he can't invest, so he cashed me the money and I bought it with my account, 4 thousand dollars of ether at $12 dollars a coin.

After this purchase we watched ether drop to $11. Then to $10. And $9. But we held strong, ETH is going to be so high one day it won't even matter. And we watched it go to $8, then $7, then $6. Holy shit. A $2,000 unrealized loss staring me right in the face. It didn't seem like there was any floor here, it just kept sinking! During this time me and my brother didn't talk about ethereum that much. Did we sell? Nope.

After this, something unbelievable happened. Ether started to climb. It started to raise incredible percentage points, back to $8, $10, 100% up to $12. Then $13, $14, oh finally, we were in the green. I gleefully told my brother we were up to $14 a coin. I also told him that an ethereum conference was coming up. He reasoned that the only reason the price was going up was because of the conference, and urged me to sell (it was on my account so I controlled the buying/selling). This was supposed to be a very long term investment I told him. We argued for a long time, he told me there is more money to be made off of the volatility, that we will buy it back at a lower price.

In the end, it was technically his money, so I did what he said and sold it. After fees and everything, we got about a $300 profit. My brother thought he was a genius money maker. Welp, do you know what happened after the conference? No price change. It fact, it kept going up. Up to $18! I smugly told my brother how much money he missed out on, and we hoped it would fall back to the $12 range to buy it at again.

It soared to $20. Then $25. Then $30. At this I didn't even want to think or talk about what we missed out on. Then it went to $40. And then $50. Dear God in heaven. We would have made over $10,000. My brother is the type that doesn't really have a life outside of family. His money is our money basically. And we would stop worrying about paying for the house so much. All for a measly, pitiful $300.

I"m telling you this because it hurts so much to think about. Every night when I go to sleep I wish I just didn't sell, against my brother's wishes. He had no idea what the price would be. The lesson is "Don't trip over dollars to save pennies". Save for the long term. Don't try to time the market. If I could I'd still be holding that ether right now. 245ish ETH, $19,600. I'd be using it for PoS mining and making insane gains while avoiding the tax from selling the original ether. Please don't be like me, just set it and forget it.

>lets create a holiday mourning the fact that someone used a crypto currency for what it was designed and intended to do. so sad :(

so he is /ourguy/

tl;dr HODL

he's gonna be mad buying a stupid car and not 10x his fortune with alts.

>We would have made over $10,000.
don't feel bad about it. I have been trading for 4 years, and I only felt like I got the hang of it this month. its the most difficult intellectual problem I've encountered. It looks simple, sometimes I wasn't sure if it was even possible to keep winning. You can't win by following Veeky Forums advice about bitbeans. You'll get wrecked. You aren't going to beat buy & hold unless you are incredibly patient.

Generally no. Real estate is a better investment.

Nope. In the future, cars are gonna be electric and gas-powered Lambos won't be as popular