CSGOG: CSGO/Counter Strike General

THIS GAME IS NOT DEAD, REDDIT TOLD ME SO, THEY JUST SAID THAT THE CONCURRENT PLAYER NUMBERS JUST SURPASSED DOTA 2!

WHAT? NO ONE STREAMS THIS GAME ANYMORE? NO ONE WATCHES TOURNAMENTS ANYMORE? THE GAME HASN'T BEEN UPDATED SINCE 2015? PPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTT, SO WHAT!?

IT'S NOT FUCKING DEAD YOU GUYS

STOP WHINING ABOUT BAD SOUND AND RESERVE MAPS BEING REMOVED, THIS GAME IS BETTER THAN EVER

START FUCKING POSTING, IF THIS THREAD DOESN'T REACH 700 REPLIES I'M GOING TO BLOW MY NOSE AND CUM WILL COME OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/7ogla6/caught_little_brother_cheating_on_cs_need_i_be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1 down, 699 to go.

>CTRL + F dota
>see this dead general
XD the Veeky Forums version of click bait.

The real game killer was the initial removal of betting. Once that happened tournament numbers fell like a rock and people realized this game is fucking awful to actually play.

pitty bump

I think a lot of people didn't realise how big a deal it was at the time, and neither did I, but I have to say you're right. I miss the sense of excitement watching two teams of shitters play with a couple of dollars of shit skins bet on a game.

I really couldn't give a shit if some dumb 12 year old kid bets his DLore on a match and loses it, serves him right.

csgo is dead on Veeky Forums because the only people that browse this board are depressed losers that give up when learning the game becomes too hard

We honestly all knew it was over the minute they sent a cease and desist to lounge and lounge actually followed through. Lounge did nothing wrong. It was all shady fucking coinflip sites. If valve wasn't shit, they would implement a better official betting system than 'pick em'. 'pick em' is shit.

691 replies to go, making good progress.

I miss the skines posts

>flank some faglord
>as soon as I fire my first shot he teleports 5m
when did lagswitches become so common in csgo?

I had been looking for this thread like a week ago.

Why the fuck does no one play Shipped/Austria? Do you guys not get bored with the same 3 fucking maps?

(don't you die on me)

bump

optimized game btw

Woke up today to realize that I've made bank on the 15 Tyloo stickers that I've bought for 0.8 pounds and which are now over 7 pounds. Feels Good Man.

I'm sad I didn't buy any sooner before they changed it to flash gaming. Going to kms myself real quick my dudes

Don't worry mate, there are occasions very often on steam to make bank. I also bought some of those PUBG gamescom crates dirt cheap and made like 5x the profit.

Are you playing on a gameboy? I get 50 FPS with an laptop with no graphics card.

CSGO isn't on gameboy you dumbfuck

reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/7ogla6/caught_little_brother_cheating_on_cs_need_i_be/