/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #321

Infinite Monika Edition

Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa (embed)

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (embed)
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y&t=95s

>Don't you doki doki do it
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8vKMUQfe_0
pastebin.com/dipiLGPF
pastebin.com/xp0gpFwt
youtube.com/watch?v=BVVfMFS3mgc
youtube.com/watch?v=4OMda91q20c
youtube.com/watch?v=l9-NOIalUYU
youtube.com/watch?v=EGMMM2D-hVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-gXrS6eKfjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_DMGZ-JrY
youtube.com/watch?v=1FGtd3oH_PQ
youtu.be/7VFkQa6ozmU
youtube.com/watch?v=KVg2xRJRKpI
youtube.com/watch?v=9zusJ0DW8ms
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for tf2 engineer

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

first for tf2 medic

Natsuki!

I lied. I couldn't fall asleep but at least I was able to unwind a bit. And since I'm still awake...
Hello again, everyone!
Welcome back to the poetry club!

Word of the thread is "temptation"!
Alternatives are 'sweet' and 'ambush'.

Once more, if you want to write me a poem, please consider doing so using one of the three above words! We got some great participation last time, so hopefully we can keep this rolling~! Though I would totally understand if not because you wrote something for the last one already.
Using a common word helps you all compare and contrast with each other and see how others tackle the word presented to you! Plus this way you'll all improve much faster if you actually discuss amongst yourselves!
Of course, the word is just a suggestion so don't get to hung up on it!
I hope you have a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to reading all of your poems!

You have no idea how great it was to see all of the poems being written, and everyone commenting on each other's as well. I'm so proud of you all.
And in case anyone had any doubts, I do indeed read EVERY poem posted, and I appreciate them all.
Monika!

Yes!

i love her too

Stay comfy user!
Give the (you)s to the folks who earned 'em!
Be the change you want to see!

Within a minute this time, blessed thread

I love my wife.

Last thread was so nice.
Let’s keep that up.
nice op image

Is that a Pokemon or something?

I love this cute dork forever and ever!

Still here. Still offering critiques, (You)s, and sympathy to anyone who wants them. Still peak comfy hours.

Love you, guys

>It's been a few weeks since Sayori and I started going out.
>The rest of the literature club has been feeling pretty awkward, even though we are all getting closer as friends.
>It just started out as holding hands and "lovey dovey talk", which at worst would get Natsuki to laugh to the point of tears or Monika to groan, which I really can't blame her for with the benefit of hindsight.
>Sayori's flirting attempts like "My big ol' grumpy bumpy bear" isn't exactly gonna win too many awards.
>It all started escalating when one day Natsuki tried to get revenge on Yuri for buying her the entire Blu-ray box collection for Parfait Girls for her birthday, but replacing all the trinkets and CD's inside with Fate/Stay Night's Blu-ray box collection's, which was, I'll be honest my idea.
>The meeting started as normal until I read my poem to the club.
>I tried to make it more poetic to stave off potential laughter, to no success.
>I got up in front of the blackboard to recite my poem to the club to see if they thought it was good, it ended like...
>"...In a single minute of my life, I could find a sea of things to cherish and love you for."
>"That was the greatest poem I have ever heard! It had everything!" Sayori got up from her seat and hugged me so tight I thought I was going to burst. "user, I love you my darling dashing prince!" She giggled.
>"Well that's cornier than Iowa and Illinois combined, but it was pretty cute!" Monika petered out between giggles.
>Yuri was a lot more forgiving and joyful about it than Monika.
>"I find it pretty romantic, reminds me of some of my favorite..."
>"Erotica?" Natsuki bluntly asked, like she wanted any kind of excuse ad was waiting for a trigger.
>"O-of course not! I don't prescribe to that type of debau-"
>Natsuki got up from her desk, pulled out a book from a little drawer next to the closet, and opened it up to one of the several pages, bookmarked with slips of paper.

>Monika gets an afterstory mod
>Nothing for a serious Yuri ending
I DEMAND JUSTICE

How do I write about my life? It's sensitive, but I've moved past it. What hurts is that no one cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8vKMUQfe_0

There's a Yuri after story in the works

It’s weak, is what it is.

Arachne Sayori fic again for good measure since monster dokis did last thread a lot of good
pastebin.com/dipiLGPF

Alright, gonna be my last time shilling until I finish up the next chapter.

pastebin.com/xp0gpFwt

Already have the next chapter planned, might start on it soon.

DDLC but they star in a HBO sitcom or a "Shameless" like show

How do you possibly read them all?
I feel like I've seen a review for like three movies that this guy directed......

My female friend dind't like Doki Doki, i'm sad :(

Someone's doing a Yuri After Story mod if I remember correctly. Don't know if it's still in progress though. Soon Yurifriends will join us on the promised day.

Yuri is cute!
Cute!

oooh
keep going please
i need to know dat Yuri fetish

Go to sleep Monikanon!
or you're not having coffee in two weeks!

I legit can’t tell if this is a reference to logan paul or not.

And I love Sayori!

But will there ever be one for Sayori? And for Natsuki, just to even things out. We all need virtual waifus.

repost from last thread
Lam(on)i(k)a!
>Being coiled by Monika!
>Letting Monika hold you close in her coils for heat
>Monika squeezing her coils tighter!
>Kissing Monika, her prehensile tongue wrapping itself around your tongue!
(sorry, i'm not good at this. i might write a proper fic some day)
(stopped because i couldn't think of anything else but if you got something to add that's cool)

I love her!

Not in the works. Yet. Be the change you want to see user.

Part four?
The fact you think we don't care and mention it, makes me think you haven't moved past it...Hmmm...Why do you want to write about it?

Was it the YMS one? He made a pretty good video on Brean's movies.

My female sibling introduced me to doki doki

youtube.com/watch?v=BVVfMFS3mgc
the lyrics reminded me of Yuri (click the CC button for translations)

Hey, keep it down up there! Geez.

Monikanon is still awake? Now I don't really have any excuses not to write a poem
Technical writer makes a poem. This will be perfect. I am sure all of my experience of writing lab reports will help out here.

Thanks, I'm kinda proud of the the way the story ended, I'm just irritated by the difference in formatting in the first half.
Probably the bigger challenge is trying not to break her character's tsun personality, but also demonstrating that she trusts the protagonist enough that her defenses tend to fall apart around him.

Your praise makes my heart the big heart

>The book's cover was of the top half of a somewhat curvy fair skinned werewolf with the title, "Pale Moonlight" covering her breasts, and an iron neck ring restraining her with a chain attached to the front. She was a werewolf in the same way a girl wearing wolf ears, a tail, and sharp fingernails is a werewolf.
>Around the werewolf girl was the silhouette of a man in a crown holding her shoulders.
>I was standing behind Yuri so I didn't see her face, I thought she was handling the situation pretty well, considering the circumstances of the situation. She was just sitting like normal.
>Natsuki started reciting a page, only using her right hand to hold the book like a tome.
>"It was a full moon, and even though Ebony was chained to the prince's chair, she needed some relief." Natsuki said "relief" with air-quotes using her left hand like bunny ears.
>"'Please master can you please relieve me of my carnal desires?' Ebony tried to avoid using the obvious words." Natsuki put her left hand over her forehead dramatically.
>Sayori sat down on the corner of a nearby desk, looking captivated by the story.
>Natsuki changes her voice to sound more conniving and royal. "The prince slyly replied 'Why not just state the obvious? I know what you're craving.' Garow put his hand around Ebony's chin like a chalice, with his thumb around her lips tilting her head up firmly but carefully, and starred into her sapphire blue eyes." Natsuki walks up to Sayori and mimics the motion described to her head, while Sayori giggles and fidgets around a little bit, while Natsuki tries to look elegant.
>Natsuki let's go of Sayori's head, walks back to her previous position near the closet and continues. "'I want you to say it-, no, I want you to beg for it.' The Prince looked out the window out at the full moon cockily."

People like you (and other regular threadposters) are what make the little things happier. I love Sayori and you too
I was trying to go for something easy like describing why a table is useful for everyone in an comically serious way but it seems that could work too
Since I've never written poems before, finding metaphors might be a bit hard for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=4OMda91q20c

Sayori will never lovingly castrate you in bed as she comforts you all the way to ease the pain

>ywn go on a run with yuri while she's wearing her leggings, go home, and have her sit on your face with her sweaty leggings on

Doki Doki Drama Club!

The dokis reenact famous movie scenes!

yuri but you meet her dad and his name is yoobi and he looks like yuri but with a moustache

>reading the Lamia entry in MGE
Yeah, that fits Monika pretty much to a T.

its real comfy hours, what you jammin too? all pink for best cupcake

youtube.com/watch?v=l9-NOIalUYU

Switching the reference videos with Youtube Poops!
They fall for it somehow!

More love for monika lamia gf!

XXXtentacion amvs
youtube.com/watch?v=EGMMM2D-hVQ

Doki Doki Dead Nigger Storage!
Doki Doki Crashing this plane with no survivors!
Doki Doki Spartans!
Doki Doki Tears in rain!

"This is bullshit! I did not hit Natsuki! I did naagght! Oh hai Sayori."

It's interesting but completely unrelated to DDLC. So I'm upset that my memories haven't taken a physical form. I think it's a disservice to them. So I need a place to share this kind of stuff and I need some way to get critique on the writing itself.

We should make another anom watch those videos with us, they are so funny. I love how his broken or super old laptop hacks the government.

I was thinking, instead of playing it, just read about it. It'll ruin the experience to a point I'll know what happens but I won't get emotionally attached or anything.
But if you say that Marimo was the worst and I already had this part ruined, maybe it's worth a shot?
I just fell in love with Sumika! She's a dork! Like that stupid Dayori. As a Sumikafag, will I regret playing alternative?

>It sure was nice of Natsuki to invite us over for some cupcakes, eh Sayori?
>Lotsa Spaghetti!

I'd almost forgotten I had a sweat/female musk fetish.

Ayyy is that muv luv user still here?

I'm working on it, but I ran out of ideas. Do you have any suggestions?

youtube.com/watch?v=-gXrS6eKfjk

Let youtube play through some psychedelic/stoner metal albums and somehow ended up with some Quentin Tarantino sounding stuff. Not complaining, just bemused.

Then make a vignette or poem about it. I will read it. Give me a little glimpse, start there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_DMGZ-JrY

What sort of stuff do you have already?
You good for conversation topics?

Still here!

>A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Oh shit, someone is actually doing it. what do you have so far my man?

Natsuki!
youtube.com/watch?v=1FGtd3oH_PQ

You won't know that until you write it and share it, though; don't you think?

But if you're still really uncertain, there are tricks to making mundane, "boring" events seem more exciting in a story.

In general I'd tell you to simply read more Modernist works, because that movement was all about distancing itself from the Epic aspirations—but also the eloquent, complex writing style in general—of Romanticism, and of the Gothic fiction emerging near the tail-end of the 19th Century.

Modernism marks the end of the "hero" in contemporary fiction. With some exceptions (superhero films, Star Wars...), literature is all about the everyman now. It's about things most or all people will experience in life like relationships, loss, the fear of death, purpose and purposelessness, emotions, etc.

My absolute favorite short-story is a Modernist work, actually: "Reunion" by John Cheever. If you choose to read that I hope it'll convey to you how raw, poignant, and downright tragic a human relationship can be, even a normal one which you see everyday out on the streets of New York.

You definitely don't need action and a gripping plot to write a good story. If you still disagree, or you still doubt your own abilities, I could try to ramble off a list of general tips as well, in addition to all this.

Well, that's why we practice. People have written odes to some pretty weird things already anyway, so a table isn't an impossible subject for a new one.

The tsun is the weakest part, though we have to recognize that's by design. She's supposed to seem like a dumb anime trope until we actually get to know her, which Dan pulled off very effectively I think seeing as how she went from my least favorite to my favorite over the course of the game and all...

Anyway, not your fault that you have to stick to a character who was kinda deliberately designed to seem shallow and bratty from a superficial glance.

s-sure?

You're amazing. The one user's got the right idea, are there conversation topics? Holiday things, maybe?

Just rewatched Nacho Libre, fantastic movie and fantastic soundtrack
youtu.be/7VFkQa6ozmU

Okay, okay, geez... Good night for real this time!

It's not that difficult. Or was that sarcasm? I don't know...
I always scan the threads for poems, it's easier since most are always linked to the prompt, but I always double check so that I don't miss any.

I guess you have an excuse now, but I'm looking forward to reading it when I get back~!

I want to draw more mindflayer Monika does anyone have any cute ideas or requests? I’ll probably deliver them daytime burgertime tomorrow

I should probably either ink all my drawings or stop using lined paper, it’s hard to see drawings on lined paper, I guess I just like using it because I feel like I don’t have to be good

Getting kidnapped by lamia Monika in the night!
Taken to the lamia village with Monika!
Lamia Monika makes you her husband!
Spending every day coiled by Lamia Monika!
Constantly having sex while Monika is curled around your body!
Lamia Monika keeps whispering how much she loves you in your ear as you're doing it!

Not that user, but I was wanting to get into Muv Luv. Can you at least talk about game mechanics? Keep in mind I know NOTHING about the game.

Will I need to do bullshit like save to get CGs, or use a guide or if I put in the effort it's doable on my lonesome?

Reminder that Monika caused this.

Stay Home is the best song on there by far, album's still somewhat overrated though.

youtube.com/watch?v=KVg2xRJRKpI

Yes! Tailjobs and tonguejobs galore! And coils too!

does Sayori prefer playing as X’s or O’s?

I love you more

Oh my
Keep going

Do not strain yourself on this. Just try and enjoy it. Unless it really needs work, then just say what pops into your head.

Lost, 4

After what seems a long time
Of your fist being clenched
You can finally speak
But not much
Your throat hurts
It hurts a lot

>“What day were you last awake?”
“Uhhh... Christmas?”
>“Isn't that like that holiday those Christian people practice?”
“I'm not... It's just a....family thing...”
>“I heard about this. A lot of people visit their families on that day.”
>“I still have no idea where Jerusalem is. It's nowhere on Nidus.”
“Middle East? I think?”
>“None of us know where that is. That's not on Nidus.”
>“Fucking hell. I know what happened.”
>“What is your theory on this?”
>“The guy is from the place where the Jerusalem place is.”
>“Okay, and?”
>“And he tried to kill himself by drinking or eating something, on a day of considerable energy levels.”
>“Is that true, stranger?”
“Possibly.”

Okay let's talk Lamia Monika
Is she aware of human Monika?
Does she tease Anons for being into that more than her human self?

>Now Natsuki is trying a weak frail "sexy" voice "Ebony was getting desperate. 'I want it...' She started whining, but it was not enough. "You are not a werewolf, you are a dog, now beg like one.' Garow bluntly ordered."
>Now noticing the path this story was going, Monika began slowly sneaking around and then behind Natsuki, trying not to be noticed by her.
>"Ebony put her hands on top of her full breasts and got on her toes in a kneeling position like a puppy trying to stand for a treat, and put her tongue out as if trying to catch snowflakes."
>Natsuki placed her book on the table and mimicked the same position, tongue and all. Her skirt resting at the tops of her knees, revealing a small glimpse of her striped fluorescent pink and white panties.
>I'm a little ashamed to admit I had to put my poem in front my crotch, but only because my girlfriend was in the room.
>"'Please master, let me devour your giant co-'"
>Monika nabbed the book off the counter before and bonked Natsuki on the head before the last word was said, causing her to fall backwards. Completely revealing her striped panties to the whole club.
>"Let her finish, she was making some really funny poses!" Sayori protested!
>Monika stared at the book inquisitively, not the cover but weirdly the top of it.
>Natsuki kinda seemed fine showing off her panties until she realized I existed, prompting her to stand up and turning her cheeks into a brighter red.
>"Natsuki that's not... mine though..." Yuri whimpered.

Is anyone reading this?

>Enjoying the view while thinking of Monika.
youtube.com/watch?v=9zusJ0DW8ms

I just assumed the monster dokis were AUs.

I'd love it if she teased. That'd make her so much more appealing than she already is.

This was in response to you saying "no one cares" btw. A good story MAKES people care.

If you're saying you lack the confidence to reveal this really personal side of yourself to strangers on the internet, then...well, nothing I say will really help you overcome that. It's always easier said than done. But this'd be the place to do it, when you want to try! You won't find a friendlier thread on all of Veeky Forums.

user, you're stealing my thunder here, you keep this up and I'll definitely have competition.

You have my rapt attention. Is smol cupcake on a one-way trip to shanksville? Will Yuri pull out some of Natsuki's own dirty books? Will everyone just get in the mood for lewd? I must know!

I have five seperate tabs of stories I want to read, d-damn you guys and your good writing!

>x are kisses and o are hugs!
>W-which one do you like more a-user?

I'm the user currently playing!
The story is pretty linear. There's a hentai game and a steam version with de adult content removed. You can get several endings and some bad endings that make the game end sooner. You can just choose the two main girls, Sumika and Meya. Their routes are really simple to get. If you like that cutesy stuff, the first one will really make you fall in love. After this, comes unlimited, and shit gets a bit more serious. Then, you play Alternative. I havent played it, but people are trying to keep me away from it if I'm sensible. I've received a Major spoiler and I totally understand how this moment can be incredibly overwhelming.

>Reading hentai while reading /ddlc/ greentext fics
We've evolved

>She's supposed to seem like a dumb anime trope until we actually get to know her, which Dan pulled off very effectively I think seeing as how she went from my least favorite to my favorite over the course of the game and all...

I know what you mean, I hardly cared about her at first until I did a completionist run to see all the girl's stories. After her insecurities came out, and her defenses started to faulter, she became my favorite. The 3rd poem she writes just for you sealed it for me.