/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Got lost in eldritch research: >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8
-Dec 22: Unused dialogue - docdroid.net/Pxn7IHL/bloodborne-script-formatted.pdf
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/8irZ3mh.png

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/iScooA4.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-r1Kuuqlq4
youtu.be/_SGJffx7RrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

early

PURGE FILTH

Does the same thread-autist who makes /dsg/ also make /bbg/?

not early

New Gondola group picture coming soon.
This time I'll draw the characters interacting in an organic environment, but because of it I can only draw about 30 of them, so please no double submissions.

Reply with character picture and name if you wish to partake.

Welcome back Faust

Had enough Charlotte?

I don't have any good pictures of my hunter
Cybil

what's gondola preshus

Do you want to keep going? I'll stay if you do.

No

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

OK. 2 more times.
I think this kind of grinding gives you autism, seriously.
It's VERY samesy

long time no see user

Humble Gold

Le Faye Morgan

>those fucking red-eyed dogs that accompany the Bone Ash NPC hunter

Those things don't seem to obey any of the game's mechanics/rules. They can cancel out of any kind of flinched state, they can (as far as I can tell) infinitely do their lunging bite as if they have no stamina, and they read inputs like crazy with their perfect dodges.

How the fuck is the Bone Ash NPC guy controlling these dogs again? He's a creampuff compared to these bullshit dogs. If these dogs wanted, they could easily kill that NPC and just wander around the dungeons on their own free will.

Idk if I'm popular enough but Captain Jones

My big chance
Ginger

Use the shaman dagger and find out
Those dogs are thw worst

Hellhounds are not bound by the feeble constraints of the game engine. I'm convinced they're actually Great Ones themselves.

Fucking GREAT pirate look man

Charlotte
And If you need to know, I mainly use the Bloodletter.

I wish to partake

Natalya!
note I'm barefoot

Nice pic.

I hate how the jacket on the chestpiece of the Yamamura Set always looks so oversized on female hunters.

Would it have been too much work for FROM to adjust the Yamamura set so that it was more form fitting?

If the female hunter wears M-sized clothes, then the jacket is XL-sized.

Sucy puce hair/red eyes

>He doesn't want to be a big guy

Except that oversized clothes makes you look small

Don't forget that Harry Potter-looking mf, Latte

>He doesn't use an oversized hat to be an even bigger guy

>How the fuck is the Bone Ash NPC guy controlling these dogs again? He's a creampuff compared to these bullshit dogs. If these dogs wanted, they could easily kill that NPC and just wander around the dungeons on their own free will.
You can say the same thing about man and most, regular-sized dogs meant for hunting or combat. they probably breed them and make the pups life long companions

That still cracks me up

Why do it myself when someone else is offering!
I should do one of these for you guys one day

Claire reporting in

That's just how those things are worn, user. They make anyone wearing them look broad shouldered and huge.

Just got this bad boy from isz watchers

Jester Reporting in please do me!

Creepy

If you add Zullie are you going to use her character or the black witch outfit?

That's up to him.

Bruce right?

You gotta use the black witch set man, it's essential and iconic from her debut.
Yeah, man.

Things to do before starting NG+?

Thanks

Kill Gherman

Albatross
Can you add the hand lantern, it's my good luck charm. With or without is fine by me though.

Murder every available NPC for drops.
Killing Chapel Dweller is the only way to get one of the Formless Oedon runes, if you can live with the guilt.

>have had PS4 since early 2016
>accumulated hundreds of hours playing Bloodborne and fighting games
>still can't remember which button is the power button and which is the eject button

They look the exact same.

There really should have been better differentiation between them, yeah. What's wrong with just having regular buttons nowadays?

>What's wrong with just having regular buttons nowadays?
this tbqhwyf

At least it's not the Xbox 360. I must have accidentally turned that thing on dozens and dozens of times by accidentally grazing a finger or clothes on the eject "button".

The One had that too but now they've switched to a physical button with the S and X

olek has to be the buggiest npc

what was that shadows die twice thing about then?

I’m a Heide Knight who got lost after the collapse of Heide.

something that's clearly not bb

Eggnog
Thank you, user

Sold off the PS4, anyone want to buy the save editor off me?

how do i kill abhorrent beast?

>tfw too many characters to pick a "main"
I guess Bloodknight Alma is the one I've played the most.

Let me guess...comes with one game?

Soulsbaker is very proud of his shitposter filter list. That kinda thing bugs me because it amounts to one person having control over what is 'shitposting'. That said, he does a good job of it.

I don't know what you mean by that. It's that Save Wizard shit that they sell for $60.

Someone might as well get some use out of it.

Add END Yourself

Imagine tracking down Eggnog's IP, finding out where he lives and kidnap him, then forcing him to wear girl’s clothes and having his penis locked up in chastity so that the only way he can feel pleasure is from being being fucked like a girl while his pink cage flops up and down with his useless girly dick forever locked inside.

this is my fetish

>assblasting Amygdala with Augur of Ebrietas
>almost killed it in one try, got it down to 1 pixel of hp left before an ill-timed roll killed me
GREAT ONE FIGHT GREAT ONE FIGHT
This is so much easier when you have something that can actually hit Amygdala's smug face.

Welcome back my guy
Arcanist Seanna

Roll to your left/his right. You can roll on reaction to most of his attacks, but there are about 2-3 attacks where you should delay your roll very slightly.

The only attack of his you should be careful of and NOT roll against is his right-handed ground pound hurricane attack, because the lingering hitbox on that thing takes like 10 years to subside. You cannot challenge that. Just let him do the attack or use bullets and projectiles to damage him while he's doing it.

Whoops. I meant left handed. He does it with HIS left hand. So never roll against that. Just wait it out or use a projectile.

>be BL381 and at NG+15
>do one entire FRC chalice per day
>finish a New Game Plus cycle (plus DLC) in a single 5 to 6 hour sitting during the weekends
>never have to worry about echoes
>resources always maxed out (my Blood Vials never go below 570)

This is Bloodborne PvE at its comfiest. It's the best way to spend time after a long day or week of being a white collar office wage slave.

I mean you sold the ps4 with one game.

>BL381

youtube.com/watch?v=h-r1Kuuqlq4

and some burning hollow guy
youtu.be/_SGJffx7RrA

Umm. What is that white stuff that is on her face?

It seems a bit thick, gooey and sticky. And why is it exactly covering her face?

Partaking. Unless I'm too new, then it's fine. I like my kettle.
Filth

good question user, i'll get back to you when i find the answer

I liked your older fashion way more.

thanks

doll is for lewd, remember that folks.

Thanks but I grew bored of the tentacle. I'll still go back to it from time to time, I guess. I've decided to keep my new looks the main.

>beat Rom
>the sky goes crazy
>see how Unseen Village has changed
>try to see other places to see how they've changed
>warp back to Central Yharnam lamp
>new beast patient attacks me right off the bat
>"oh shit, I can't wait to see just how much the entire game has changed now"
>feel excited
>quickly explore all of Central Yharnam
>nothing else changes

What a wasted opportunity. Imagine if all the corpses from all those thousands of coffins scattered across the game were to revive and become new enemy types. Imagine if all the houses that previously had Yharnamite NPCs now feature horribly mutated beasts that we've never seen before.

What about the Yaharhar Helmet? It looks pretty cool.

Why am I always late for this stuff

remember friend

Forgot name
Gud Hunter

It goes with madman chestpiece but not really with gascans.

Off the top of my head, these are some of the attacks where you should delay your roll:

1. He pauses for a bit. Then he gets on all fours. And he thrusts one hand forward. For this attack, delay your roll until he is about to thrust his hand forward. That is the exact moment you should roll.

2. A three hit combo swipe. Only roll as he is about to do the third hit.

3. A two hit combo swipe. He does one powerful swipe with a delayed wind-up followed by a second swipe with also a delayed wind-up. I suggest you wait until he begins the second swipe to roll and punish. This attack of his has VERY good tracking, so be careful on your timing.

In all, he's not that hard. If you want to practice, just go to the standard Lower Ailing Loran layer 2. The runback to his boss room is very quick and easy, so it's a good way to practice fighting him. Don't worry about being passive. There is no consequence for being passive against him. Just wait things out and punish his openings.

Can we all agree that madmans robe and broccoli head rune is top tier fashion?

can someone help me make my way to amelia and beat her? Cathedral Ward pw bbg

The Doll is for love

Yes, but it's so obvious that I feel like a shitter for using it.

Sorry for poor quality. Fashion user here.

I love your work! :3

>too late cuz yuropoor
Leona Victoria

Hey Zullie, how do you grab raw facedata for characters? I want to reverse engineer some of my characters’ sliders that I don’t have favorited. Got the editor already.

Thanks.

whoops, please no bully

The night was long

wait, you were the one who needed help with ludwig on ng7 right?