>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- You can buy a horse for 10k gold at any Stablemaster. Find one on your map (in a town) and there will be a tab at the top of their interface.
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Khajiit_Names
taagra.com/dictionary.php
youtube.com/watch?v=yo3e9a7QKqM?
youtube.com/watch?v=gyEmLptNL70
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

first for fuck yes, bosmer sluts, 2018

Is Naryu a lesbo

yes

what a shame

They better not fuck up the Argonian slut costume
A lot of cosmetics looked ugly in game

I just want the tail to be meshed properly

i think all dunmer girls are bi

ooga booga where the frost staff warden pvp builds at

in wrobel's pocket

>"Oogah boogah, Khajiit wants to know, where the noble elf females are located"

idk what that means. im just thinking of transitioning my level 50 warden into a pvp character, as i have never had one before

feel like i'm lost on the ocean, lads. have for a long while. your comments, no matter how harsh, are welcome.

what the fuck is with all the beggars you can't even donate to? goddamn it, ZOS. maybe it's just something i've done, but did they even remove the option to donate to the couple under the bridge in Davon's Watch? christ, man

there's one (1) beggar in every zone you can donate to for the achievement. good luck finding them, guides and mods don't count.

really. alright, thank you. one of my templars tries them all, on principle. at least he'll have some semi-metaphysical reassurance, now.

they can be absolutely anywhere, only one I remember in Alik'r I only found because a blacksmithing survey directed me there in the middle of nowhere.

i actually think i know the one. thanks, lad

So what would be the best set for a stam blade?

duroks bane or noble duelist, duroks only if youre alotting more hp than mag

how do i make gold quick? or the best farming methods, need to change skills and points and need to buy a few dps set pieces.want to kill shit in a timely manner can't do that as tank

erp

jsut b urslef

alternatively, join a trading guild, collect and sell raw mats. or if you have the skill refine and sell the tempers from it. farm motifs. steal and fence shit. fill up soulgems and vendor them, 200 nets you 6000 gold.

Someone help me find a way to convince my friend to play this game for a long while. He ussually quits most games like this after a few weeks, if anything. But having a someone to play with regularly would be nice and currently we've nothing to play together that we actually like.

What games does he like?

None
But really it's a hard question to answer, it's pretty random as to what games he likes and he knows this. He used to like dota 2 and we would play that a lot but not anymore. Same with pubg but ever since 1.0 he doesn't like it anymore. Fan of mgs (not 5 tho), and he's excited for the new dragonball game that's coming out. Also likes final fantasy and was interested in the mmo but turned off by the monthly fee. The last mmo he played was WoW on the classic server with a few co-workers and he quit after like 2 weeks, and he was fond of runescape back in the day too. Really we just don't have many games to play together and seeing as how I love it so much I finally convinced him to reinstall and give it a shot.

Sounds hopeless, tee-be-ache

That's what I was thinking, but I mean he didn't think he was gonna like pubg before he got it and now he's around 150 hours in it or so. Guess all I can do is hope.

Just got this game gifted but having a hard time settling for a class, any suggestions? Used to be playing GS/Ax+Sh in GW2 WvW almost exclusively, though it seems literally any class can go Heavy armor and most selfheal comes from the Two-handed line in ESO, anyways.

You can't convince someone to like a game. Just play whatever's fun.

What's a good name for a Khajit y'all?

Sadly Skooma Cat was taken

Warden or DK I guess.

Best stamina self heal is vigor

Are there any skill books or sky shards in morrowind? I feel like I’ve gone through 50 book shelves and I haven’t gained a skill from any of them. And I haven’t found a single sky shard.

There are skyshards, and there should be books that improve skills. There aren't any lore books though, as in the books that advance your mage's guild skill line.

you can use map add-ons for skyshards
if you want

There are indeed lore books in Vvardenfell

EU(UK) PC player just returned after a years break (CP601). My old PvE guild shut down, anyone know any decent ones with a high number of members? Looking for trials/dungeon runs etc

Currently playing through the new content, and grinding for the current meta gear.

I have:
>Dark Elf Magicka DK
>Khajiit Stamina DK
>Dark Elf Magicka Sorc
>Khajiit Stamina Sorc
>Argonian NightBlade (re-rolling race to Redguard soon).
>Imperial Stamina Templar
>High Elf Magicka Templar
>Redguard Stamina Warden (Still leveling).

Is there a guide anywhere for setting up LUI? just downloaded it and I'm not really sure where to start

all problems you have aside you sound like a fag

Is there any point in doing mages/fighters guild daily quests? Do you get rep?

Make that Argonian a magblade, good for pvp, also nice sap tank

Really? I rolled it years ago before the Argonian passive changes as a potion chugging build, actually out performed Redguards and Khajiits.

Might give it a go in pvp.

I don't think you get mages guild XP but you will get dolmenx3 XP for fighters guild at least.
Also decent gold reward and chance for Draugr motif which sell for over 5k a piece.
Especially on a new character it's nice to get extra stuff for something you would do anyway (close dolmens and group events).

Rude :\

can't decide templar or nightblade for solo pvp

i have both on them on 20 now they are just fun to play. but i think one of them will fuck up later

bamp

wtf is this
destinations addon shows where they appear

btw guys i want to commission a meme for the guild when i get a job

This One Is Innocent

fishnips

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Khajiit_Names
taagra.com/dictionary.php

lmao what nerd copy pastes actual fantasy race names. Zero creativity.

>4 crystals geodes in a row from rewards

For crafting training does it matter what i pick to learn? i chose the fighters guild crafter, now i get to choose wood working, tailoring or blacksmithing. if i chose say blacksmithing will it come back to bite me on the ass later? which one is best to pick just starting out? i'm getting more armor to deconstruct over weapons so i'm leaning towards tailoring but i don't know.

No, you can and should do all of them

How do I make a waifu without properly understanding anatomy?

First link is so you don't just copy paste, second link is for the actual inspiration.

Those six quests are just the tutorials for crafting

impossiburu

hips and shoulders should be roughly parallel. keep T proportioned relative to A.

Thanks.

Do Argonians get any full face masks? If not, I think I can safely dump this race and play a high elf or orc.

Any race can use full helmets, it's not like Morrowind. I think beast races even get a few unique helmet models for certain armor motifs. What exactly are you looking for?

>What exactly are you looking for?
In terms of armor? Nothing in particular really. Was just curious if they had any full helmets/face masks at all since the helmets in the character creator look kind of dumb.

In terms of character sliders and stuff?
Smooth belly and abs

Any race can use any armor style. In some cases the armor changes depending on what kind of race uses it. Case in point the Militant Ordinator style helmet.

Looks like a Dunmer face when a Dunmer uses it. Changes to a Khajiit face if a Khajiit uses it, and an Argonian face if an Argonian uses it. Unsure about Orsimers.

The armors in the character creator are racial styles, aka the shit ones. If you want to Veeky Forums, check out the OP, there's a couple sites that show every motif in the game, and they look generally the same across all races.
>Smooth belly and abs
I think I have a slider preset you could use if I can find it. If not, just don't set arm, leg, or gut size too low, or your waifu will look like hungry skeleton.

Thanks

>I think I have a slider preset you could use if I can find it.
I'd like to take a look if you can find it.

When will they finally give us an ESO version of youtube.com/watch?v=yo3e9a7QKqM?

Or even better, Think we'll get a version of Auriels ascension in Summerset? youtube.com/watch?v=gyEmLptNL70

found it

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

>open gold geodes
>4-5 crystals each

This fucking blows

I hope if they make summurset isle that it doesn't look like the trash from auridon

>that second one
I hope so

I think I like it. Thanks again.

Time to figure out how to make an elf face look less bloodthirsty.

how much dps is possible with purple weapons and no maelstrom stuff yet? What should my target be?

what is required to get 30k dps?

20k is good for almost everything
30k is good for everything
40k is usually following strict meta/class combos
40k+ is being a dps god

like 25-27k

I did 40K on some mobs in a vet dungeon, should I be proud? my Deeps average is way lower (also I was playing healer)

I was saying sustained single target numbers, AoE DPS is whatever for the most part.

which classes can obtain 25k without maelstrom staves? I'm having a hard time getting over 20k on my templar

MagSorc and MagNB probably.

>Magsorcs
Is this a joke or did you stop playing the game 18 months ago?
StamDK, StamNB and MagNB is the best damage dealers by far.

So I'm trying to get back into the game with Morrowind being a thing now. Yeah I know, >7 months late
But whatever. Why is the steam install such a rancid bitch? Is there any established workaround besides just downloading straight from their site?

Well he said staves so I assumed Magicka DPS and I know MagSorc was nerfed but I bet it can still easily pull 25k without needing a maelstrom staff.
I heal/tank mostly.

New user here, what happen to magsorc did he go nerf and did stamdk/nb and magnb got buff?

Do I get more XP from crafting higher LVL?

yes

Is this a game that is fun to play long term or does it get boring pretty quickly?

Which platform should I play this on?

Has a lot of content to play through whether Solo or in a Group so it's kind of up to you, if the gameplay bores you though then by default the game will bore you pretty fast.
PC because addons really help.

if you have a choice, pc

There's something for everyone, so how much mileage you get out of it just depends on how much you like it. Some people put it down after a week. I've been playing it for 2+ years now, and I've only taken a break from it for a substantial amount of time maybe 2 or 3 times. It updates fairly regularly too, so you can stop playing for a few months, and when you get back, there will probably be new content to try out.

PC. You can use a gamepad if you want, you can play it in 60fps, and you can use addons. And not to talk shit about our console fellas, but if you're interested in joining one of the TESOG guilds, the console ones are pretty dead.

>Buy Skyrim
>Get bored fast
>Buy ESO
>Can't put it down
Why is this?

A good game vs a terrible game.

Also, I'm to stupid to understand crafting in this game. Help please.

>vCoAII
>Today I'm gonna get my skoria set if it kills me
>goes fine up until end boss, then one guy keeps dying and tank is complaining about how many times it is taking
>Check combat metrics
>I've been pulling 75% of DPS alone the whole way
>Don't want to kick out the shitter who came all this way with us because guildmate
>Takes nearly 2 hours, have to basically teach this guy how to actually play his class on the fly
>Finally beat him with impale spam after last platform
>drops exactly the piece I wanted

Sometimes it's worth carrying shitters. I like to think that was karma thanking me for not being a dick.

>Pick slot
>Pick material used to determine level
>Research traits to be able to craft them
>Deconstruct stuff for materials to create/improve items
>Motifs determine cosmetic style of a piece

Magblade have been sleeper OP the whole time, they might not hit highest peak DPS as easily, but they can sustain well and you don't have to babysit them to stop them getting one-shotted all the time.

Hard class to learn but when you are with a good one you know it.

havent stepped foot in wrothgar yet
how hard it is to get these maelstorm weapons