/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Voting Gauntlet Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPZoZ9OOU8Aj8jyD_TtubhFkY7ZtNzVd3vv1Hn-vEc8/htmlview#

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11693922
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bride!Tharja and Groom!Robin alts confirmed for this year

>mfw been accidently playing my healer using rehabilitate instead of rehabilitate+ for the past 5 months

>tfw can't do this with Witchy Nowi again and had to resort to dust off my Ninian for the job
>issued the anti-bully formation punishment against Lucius for being a bitch to enemy phase units
>did this BHB again after this with my newly built Bridelia and 2 dancers and she trivialized the fuck out of it
Less than half an hour left until the Raven and Lucius BHB ends. Did you complete its Infernal yet /feg/?

>Cuboon Marisa
Yes, I like.

I'm gonna eat that mutton!

>first time making a thrad for /feg/
>turn around for 1 second and spic is already in here dirtyiong the place up
fuck this place

In case anyone wants the original non upscaled version

That's a cool picture of Tethys's husband's friend.

shit was trivial. Just bait the left side and blow up the middle when they advance

Water winner!

>post was literally made 1 second before redirect
>only 18 seconds after OP
Literal spic thread detected

Stop giving him attention.

cont from last thread
post the ones that never came home

Marisa for heroes when?

>random teammate on my team is a Sakura without a heal, no skills and only gravity

Why

>Marisa got Nigboon'd.

Cuboon needs to stop ruining waifus

20 minutes

Faaat biiitch!

raul here

marisa is cute! too bad she's a shit in game tho
being inferior to joshua as well as her recruitment prompting promoted enemy units to enter the map as reinforcements which is a pain on hard

>known as a deadly warrior
>suitably edgy name Crimson Flash
>is quite possibly the shitiest unit in the game

Wife

post your defense team
>3 core armors
>flying slutzura bonus unit

Looks like garbage. Fuck off.

can't wait for my evening dose of FUCKING NOTHING

>Those stats.

Goddamn Clive is so fucking worthless. What the fuck even is with those stats? And what the hell do you possibly get out of it? Bah.

>reddit's hana

>Tethys's husband's friend.
Gerik?

I hope she gets in Heroes soon

Raynor here.

I've been having an argument with my friend about the quality of JRPGs over the years. I believe that JRPGs have gotten better since the N64/PS1 era, whereas he believes that older titles have yet to be surpassed. Including the Fire Emblem franchise, do you think that JRPGs have gotten better, worse, or largely stayed the same? Also do you classify FE under the umbrella of JRPGs or is it solidly a SRPG?

>tfw Alm came home twice
>Shitty IVs both time
>+Res / -Def and +Def / -Spd
I just want to build DC Alm.

>fates character ever being not reddit
how about you go back

I want to mating press Mia's armpit

He's pretty solid with investment desu

>my Marisa always got atk like a motherfucker somehow
>always turned out better than Joshua

must be a sign

>infantry sword.
(lol

Reminder that big titty Lucina is best Lucina

Having a blue Eldigan is never really a bad thing. He's great at walling off pretty much any physical unit.

new YEAR.

new resolve.

>Do you think that JRPGs have gotten better, worse, or largely stayed the same?

Generally worse. But the few that are better are SO MUCH better.

S-she's fast!

>give him Swap, Bonfire, SB2
He's good even without, I maxed his HM during Jugdral TT. The ignorants seem pretty adamant in staying the way they are, might as well let them be.

blue cavs in current year

Goodness!

Nobody cares Raul.

>reddithard

>shit in his own game
>shit in smash
>shit in heroes
> Brave Roy gets power crept by Siegbert
why do they do nothing but hurt our boy?

>mating pressing an armpit

I'm baffled, and yet now I want to see and try it.

*teleports behind you*

Can I ask why the giant black bars? Wouldn't getting rid of them save some crucial filesize on Veeky Forums's 3MB limit?

>Rein dumps old and busted Cecilia for Fjorm's sister.
/ourguy/

Every era has treasures and busts when it comes to jRPGs though the current era has lack of jRPGs that interest me personally, and I consider Fire Emblem to be a tRPG.

Speaking of old RPGs though, especially those in vein of Fire Emblem, have you tried Feda Emblem or Langrisser? Both are rather interesting games with alot of similarities to FE.

Raul hates Mia now hun

N-nani!?

no

Can Shitburt run QP+LaD+HB?

>Still has one of the best special arts in the game that you won't ever see because of Galeforce
>Still has a warm smile and optimistic demeanor
He'll always be a good boy! Be proud of Roy!

>Having to give up your one and only HB3 for your cav team and use it on Seigbert
>Instead of running Roy AND a unit with HB3
Roy is still better.

He was never supposed to be this popular. Roy is what happens when meme magic goes out of control. They will try to bury him only for him to rise again. Maybe still shitty, but he will rise.

>still haven't rolled y.tiki
YTiki banner fucking when. This BHB gave me the least trouble out of any of them, beat it on my first try.

I have a few 5* exclusive units I haven't gotten of course but I'm more surprised at some of the 4* available ones I've never gottan

Three of them are more cause I never roll colorless but I'm mad I've never rolled a Tailtiu cause my MRobin needs Drive Speed

Literally who the fuck would you want to run HB on a Cav team besides Roy/Siegbert/Eldigan

Gay fanfic!

horse cock

Slaying Lance+ Oscar could run Galeforce well. Also Peri for the fags that like her.

That's how it's recorded on my Mac. Haven't bothered to figure out how to crop them out yet with the shitty tools that I have.

>tfw I spent $180 trying to get a second Tiki just for merging in the last Dragon Gauntlet banner and failing
I hope she does appears in another banner so I can spend money again. Probably not in an 8% banner though, since those are a bitch to snipe for.

I wouldn't be surprised if most people don't have Tailtyu. There hasn't been a convincing reason to roll blue for a while now.

The only debatable reason to roll blue in the past 2 months was for Lute, and that was only for the people who really liked her and/or don't have Lute or Delthea. I would wager that most people are starting to feel the burn on not having QR fodder, let alone Tailtyu for her Drive Speed.

Frieza's back baybee

>There hasn't been a convincing reason to roll blue for a while now.
I know everyone went crazy for how OP Christmas Tharja is but Robin is a damn good unit too.

>Lance Cav in a Cav core when The Reddithardt exists

Nice.

archiveofourown.org/works/11693922

not really. he's worse than effie an has very average stats

Neither of them are good, stupid fuck.

kino

gross

Why?

That's incredibly stupid, considering not many Blue/Green/Colorless Cavs you actually want to use prefer HB to other Seals as it is.

Siegbert's strictly superior to BRoy until a SS/LnD Seal comes out.

5 minutes

Broke F2P for her during the Legendary gauntlet and still nothing.

>not running double Galeforce

>sharena the tallest

Did you enjoy the BHB as much as this guy, who’s Lucius has gone from +4 to +10?

FRIEZA-SAMA

That's rude

I don't use Effie but I'm pretty sure they're suited for different roles, my MRobin is pretty damn good for me, but I guess it's cause he has ally support and Hone Armor support from Tharja

Ohshit bros its happening

RETURN OF THE KING

>Redditza spam again.
Hopefully the new jans do something about it.

BASED FRIEZA

Siegbert has plain better stats anyways. No seal could make Roy better because Slaying Edge+ with Heavy Blade is objectively the best way to activate Galeforce.

FUREEEEEEZAAAAAAA Is back!
WOOOOOOO!