/poeg/ - Path of Exile General

Don't ever talk to me or my wife's Lich ever again!
Last Map; >3.1.0 Patch notes
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2036284
>Path of Nerfs Manifesto
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035872
>3.1: War for the Atlas
pathofexile.com/war
>Abyss League
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2032331
>Abyss League Challenges and Rewards
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035580
>Path of Exile Beta Trade Site
pathofexile.com/trade
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/zfULgpYP

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5urfZj7q
pastebin.com/wVMyPxJj
pastebin.com/FQV7R6uf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone else always have that one unique in all of their builds?

Almost all of my builds have Death's Door in it. I always have trouble to notice when I have bleeding on my character.

My ranger's full evasion build isn't working out so good
How do I stop getting fucked in the ass by bosses and the occasion buff mob

essence worm + clear mind for me until they delete mom

wuts the cheapest build to do all content with? aw?

>Mirror Arrow + Doomfletch Prism
Time to abuse those added 20 physical damage to minions abyss jewels

So what do you do about their accuracy

>Having trouble setting up a map pool for sextant blocking & running

Kill me

Sextant block this *unzips vaults*.

Additional Accuracy gem AND 20% cooldown recovery shaped belt + 30% lab enchant so I can spam it to my heart's content

I like the sound of that
Why not go the whole hog and use cluster trap to summon them while you're at it

don't let this post go unnoticed

By going HP and armor instead.

Random spike damage vs consistent damage.

I wonder which is easier to build around.

>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE

>started league late
>time to check a few prices
>lycosidae over 3 ex
the fuck

they made it significantly rarer

Why would they bait me with these full evasion armors and passives? I just had to brute force the brine king because it spawns me right on top of him and he kills me with one punch

Holy shit minion leveling without SRS has been the worst experience I've ever tried. It picked up a little in act4 when you can start equipping better gear and jewels but goodness it's awful so far.
Do I swap flame sentinels for the burny guys in act5?

kitava's herald from act5-act8
then in act 8 get solar guards and youre pretty much gold

>playing tradecore hardcore and thinking you are """hardcore"""

A nerf was kinda expected but this is still very annoying.

Because people have never heard of effective health.

Resists to cap> HP > Armor > Block > Dodge

ES isnt good unless you are full ES. Which is only good if you have hella expensive gear with perfect rolls. Then you end up with a shit version of HP.

Moral of the story, always go HP builds, ignore any bullshit other than HP.

because you're a retard who's trying to tank hits that are not supposed to be tankable

>es isn't good unless you're full es

>i have no idea how armor works: the post

it didn't get nerfed, it's just harder to get.

holy fuck all these unexpected disconnections

Claims people never heard of EHP. Puts dodge as last def stat in a same post.

What did he mean by this?

>on first date with girl
>she looks at me nervous
>"user I need to ask your something important"
>"Y-you don't play on tradecore do you?"
>I couldn't answer and just left the resturant crying

It's not fucking fair

When does the next league start? Abyss is boring.

>Everyone complains about the latency when its your turn during the Rota.

> worth something
No it's not.

hahahahaah XD, ssf btw

how the fuck is everything 0.08 chaos according to trademacro? i know for a fact that some of stuff i'm checking is a couple c at least. is that program just busted? when i used the machine learning thing, i found that i was generally good at letting me know that something is value at least.

> tfw play meme bleed cyclone slayer
> breeze through content
> make new character
> it's boring
> and another one
> and another one
> and another one
> cyclone just feels so smooth this league
I hate this so much. I want to go for the elemental raider cyclone build, but i'm just too addicted to ez mode slayer leech.

>bleed
>leech
You're frightening and confusing me

>be ssf chad
>walking down street
>see tradie cuck with girl
>ssf strut up to her and look her dead in the eyes and say "solo self found by the way"
>the area where here panties are become visibly wet
>take her home and make the tradie cuck prep me and clean her up after i finish

I've memed glacial hammer and it's actually (((FUN)))

Which would be better for a frost blades scion or slayer?

Ancestral Call, Spell Cascade and op abyss jewels made everything viable. Pretty decnet I'd say. Alkaizer is playing Heavy Strike and it just pops the screen basically.

Post your build

>outright crash on trying to open an abyssal chest
Warframe deserved the labor of love award more solely because it is not an unstable mess

>Getting tired of grinding masters to level 8
>Decide to buy "master seeks help" prophecies and use map masters in rotations
>Nobody wants map masters even though my tier 12 map master is going to give way more than a level 6/7 daily

There's no fucking reason to not take a wild master over a daily one beyond autism, god damn I wish they'd change the master system.

>warframe
>not an unstable mess
please do not post falsehoods

It is a mess of bad coding and outright incredible bugs but at least it doesn't slow down to a crawl any time there is another player on the screen.
Or have constant unexpected disconnection errors
Or random crashes

the first point is fair enough
but over the years ive experienced an absolutely incredible amount of crashes and disconnects for no good goddamn reason
definitely more than i've encountered in PoE, despite its shitty optimization

i got pretty deep into warframe for a month and had zero crashes

i got pretty deep into poe for a week and my game crashes multiple times a day and suffers from stuttering

poe is technical garbage

Unless in the aptly named Plains of Eidolon

works on my machine, seems like you are a faggot

pastebin.com/5urfZj7q

neat, thanks

i'm guessing it's the ahfack cyclone build

Idk about heavy strike all I know is that the splash threshold jewel for GH is retarded good with ancestral call.

Yo guys, I just had the most gamebreaking bug ever
Had no sound when logging in, checked options of course but nothing changed, seemed like GGG fucked up once again with their shitty coding.
Was changing zone, going to my hideout and back to oriath, but still nothing, no sound at all.
Turns out I had my speakers turned on but not to a degree where I could hear something, turned up the volume a tad bit more and now everythig is fine
fuck ggg and their shitty coding though

Ancestral Call was probably the best addition to gems this league. It doesn't exactly move shit skills to t1 or anything but it makes a bunch of them playable and actually some degree of fun.

>tfw your build is shit and you're not sure what you're doing wrong

Post it

I for some reason thought Glacial Hammer was only usable with two handed maces/staves so I was setting up a retarded Avatar of Fire Kongor's Undying Rage Double Curse MoM Elementalist. Which I'm now going to make.

Check how many items have HP on them.
Dont run items that arnt core uniques to the build no matter how fun they are.
Rares with resists and HP are god tier.
Look at how many health nodes you have, Melee should be 250%+ and ranged 200%+ to be safe.
Never take damage over health.
Make sure you gem setup is actually working together and you aren't diluting the damage of the main skill by adding in too many damage nerfing but skill changing abilities (Like GMP or something like that)

>warfarm
>not a technical mess

SUCCUSLEEK CHOCODING

pastebin.com/wVMyPxJj

the rare gear isn't specifically crafted because I'm lazy but it'd generally just fill out my resists and get me the dex totals I need anyway, all fairly standard stuff, though I'd want a good set of leech boots if at all possible. only running 2 curses to keep my mana high.

Generally speaking damage wise it works fine, but survivability is in the toilet in part due to no real leech to speak of. my gear isn't the best but this definitely feels like an "i fucked up on the tree somewhere" thing

> how to make the game unfun
might aswell play E Q J U G G or for those shit meme 10k hp builds

Why elementalist

>t. someone who hasnt gotten past 80

Any time I see the word conversion I feel the need to convert at least twice and use multiple golems. Also I've always loved how the witch holds two handed swords but that's kind of beside the point. I'm just not very creative so I fall back on things that have amused me/kind of worked in the past.

pastebin.com/FQV7R6uf
With no real gear stuck in there, and bad ideas about surviving/clearing.

Sorry for being a brainlet, but how can I know if I can add a specific mod to an item?
E.g I want to buy gloves and then add attack speed but not sure if they can take them.

Not really. I do play a shitty build but i'm a dirty casual at 97 now.
be it at shitcrow 7 deaths

Why not invest a bit more in mana and use MoM considering it's right there in your path? Pathing could use a lot work - for example you use two int nodes at the top left of your tree when one int node to the right would suffice, things like this. ES + HP honestly sucks from my experience, there's really no need to have stats to support both on gear as it ends up being lackluster for both.

Evasion rating is low.
Block chance is low.
No dodge.
Armour is low.
Outside of resists you basically don't have any mitigation or avoidance mechanic.

Find out if the mod you want to craft is a prefix or suffix, then look at the item and figure out if it has an open slot for the respective affix. A rare can have 3 of each.
Poe.trade lists them on rares, though it (and other such software) has trouble when there's some hybrid mod fuckery. There's a confirmed update coming sometime soonish(?) where you'll see mods and their tiers by holding down alt in-game.

And just to be clear I didn't highlight Zealot's Oath as a suggestion, PoB search function only.

Greatest story of our time

And somehow, it is still more stable.

I can't wait until this meme dies. It's been a long time since i've seen someone prolapse their behind this hard for small specks of attention and (You)s

i would post more troveposts but i'm hiding 99% of rares

>It's an Elder shows your his asshole episode.

Yeah I was definitely considering MoM, I was mostly concerned with it killing my Mana but I imagine that would be in the final version. Never noticed the pathing issues but it's not surprising, this build was essentially repurposed from another one and I probably kept a bunch of dumb shit that made more sense back then since I just wanted to try out the concept first.

You think that MoM and more mana regen would be enough for survival or should I try and switch the ES stuff out?

Thanks for an honest non-faggy critique either way.

>mfw all my exalted orbs have drop in sub tier 5 maps, 1 dropped outside maps

Soooo.....is there a point to even going for end game?

blogbro doesnt do it for the (You)s, he does it for you

Occultist ascendancy is kinda ES oriented but looking at your build at this point I don't think it's worth it to invest heavily into ES on gear considering you already have 5k HP, and possible MoM. If you focus on health then yes, MoM is definitely worth it just ensure you have a 7:3 ratio between HP & Mana.

That said, a ~5-6k HP pool with MoM & capped resist just isn't enough for endgame content without more mitigation/avoidance.

>shaper kills my animate guardian.
I'm happy I got a 5.5-6ex worth dying sun rather than gloves but man i'm not looking forward to re-purchasing all the stuff.

It's like 3c worth at most. Just stock up ahead of time.

Double Dyadus, Icetomb, Leer mask thing, Infinite Pursuit/Victario's Pursuit, and a resist glove.

Easy. I stocked up on Dyadus and icetombs since they dropped down to 1 Alch at a time. Gotta stock up on those Leer masks tho.

I know it's cheap, it's just the trading process in this game is shit and it's even more obvious now i'm using animate guardian, since this far in league very few people would want to stop to sell a 1 alch item.

pricecheck?

Your AG shouldn't die if you took all the minions life and regen along with minion resist jewels.

vaal that garbage

20c

how hard are red elder guardians

They never die until the final stage where it gets hectic and i start getting panicy and they go in the laser beam.

10c

30-40c if you can vaal something juicy on it you can go to exalt levels.

I have a tombifst at the moment with two abyss jewel sockets. I guess only for a pure ES build it isn't an outright BiS item.

I made a crit sunder juggernaut using hege's on AHC. It breezes through content, it has only one leech cluster and its enough to perma leech at max due to the ridiculous damage output.

If you're playing melee and want to go away from the slayer leech you just end up with juggernaut usually and do the same thing anyway but now you have a stronger fortify and much more armor / phys reduction.

and still you are back to playing summoner, what went wrong?

>double dyadus

lmao

>friend tells me he just made 30ex over the last 3-4 days flipping items on poe trade and linked it
>ask him if he's been playing.
>yeah play a bit but mainly trading.
outside of aiming for a headhunter why the fuck would you subject yourself to poetrading?

xd got him

Well like you said its more profitable to play trade than to actually play the game itself. Good luck getting the same profits u do from pure gameplay.. Thanks, GGG!

you are playing the economy, many players do it