One Piece Games General - /opgg/

GHOST

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIFcnQ8BOBs
youtube.com/watch?v=w1nJ4yHrLbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Hody in this shit tier legend group

Even Bamco hates him.

Guys Bamco made my 2 QCK Doffys and my Fuji outdated when are they getting 6+ forms it's not fair at all

Hody is good now though?

I shudder to think of what the cancer after V2 Doffy will be

Unconditional x3.5 rainbow captain with x2.25 orb boost and full board matching special

>Doffy
>Outdated
This meme needs to stop
Until a unit exists that boosts orbs of everyone by more than double and changes more than 3 orbs to matching, including block, QCK Doffy will NEVER be outdated

who need matching orbs when most new CA make 80% of the orb matching

>h-he is good as a sub
Pathetic.

Absolutely amazing 6+

>limited to a single class, and you need to bring six for him to work at all
>only 3.25x
>absolutely amazing

>A legend is bad if it's not a good captain
Oh no it's retarded

Don't worry, you'll pull Lucy Sabo.

So dont whine about owning one of his better subs(qckDoffy)

>as a captain ranges between outdated and weak with a meager 3x boost to completely useless as soon as you see a barrier
Well yeah, he is shit. Defending a legend because it is only good as a sub is not right. Something that rare should be good as both.

>skip farming akainu
>TSL/G4 books still not dropping

I've got roughly half of both the zoro and luffy tier legends and both akainu and TS zoro. Fuck I have no idea which one to do. TS Luffy will be more populated by whales and zoro god knows how many will be there.

I only got about 5 copies of Akainu when he first came to global and now I have 50. I'm glad I didn't bother before noe but I really wish skill-up was on so I wouldn't have to farm 10-20 more.

>wake up
>no Pudding

>3 matching orbs
absolutely pointless, every current useful legend makes everything matching

oh goodness I don't know which ranking I should go for
hardest one is probably gonna be full of ultrawhales and neets, so middle one should be ok? some of the legends there are all right

So you're calling v2 Law pathetic? I know this general is filled with utter retards but you're next level. If you actually played the game beyond 5 stamina fns you would know that subs carry 90% of content

v2 Law is also actually a good captain though

you're right about needing subs but come on, can't compare v2 Law and QCK Doffy

>all 3 half-stamina periods for the ranking are early morning/late night for EU

>AGAIN

Piss off Bacmo

V2 is a much better captain than Doflamingo. Law's 3x is not dependent on timing and he has a conditional heal. Law is also a good sub.

QCK Law literally and objectively has a better captain ability than V1 Doffy. They aren't the same.

>tfw own G4 but found a use for Jinbe in case he gets switched out so I have some damage at least

post teams

Fighting magma with magma

I'm farming him because I don't own legend Akainu
are you only doing it for the exp? or do you actually see any situation where you'd use raid Akainu?

Best girls are still best

I'm using this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=pIFcnQ8BOBs
It's insane how comfy he got since I last attempted him. I always got anxious with my last hitter, and would get blown away, fucking up my whole run. But here I can pretty much get anyone blown away and still do fine.

Can't really think of a situation where I would use him, to be honest. He seems useful on paper with full orbs and an affinity boost. Maybe on a str fighter meme team for a neo raid or something? I've also seen him used on some coliseum stages.
He is so cheap right now that I decided that I might as well go for it in case he is useful later.

>legends in different ranking tiers, meaning doing anything other than luffy ranking is pointless unless you want a free sengoku
>everyone will do that ranking
>no more tied places, maximum autism engaged
>everyone pulled a free top legend recently so I can be no longer one of the few chosen ones with neko on akainu ranking
>the free legend will be a dupe anyway
>saving gems for anniversary
>I like to sleep at night
Tell me 1 (one) good reason not to skip this ranking.

>legends in different ranking tiers, meaning doing anything other than luffy ranking is pointless unless you want a free sengoku

>2nd tier
Crocodile
v1 Lucci
Doflamingo
Jinbe
v1 Law
Corazon
Cavendish
Fujitora
Aokiji
TS Luffy
v2 Law

2nd tier is pretty solid as well

But other than that, yeah, you should skip

second tier is all right, but I'm thinking no one will go for tier 3 with the shit legends and only ultra autists and NEETs will go for tier 1 (or people will think so, so it will be empty)
tier 2 will be competitive as fuck

at least that's what I think will happen

I actually kinda disagree and yet I still may skip. There are legends in all three tiers I'd love, honestly, but it's so split up I'd feel bad doing any single tier. But after not caring about 2 of my 2 legends I received after no-lifing the last ranking, I don't know if it's even worth the stress. I'm a fucking NEET and I still barely slept. No idea how others did it. Only thing that was worth it is that I only really spent like 10 gems during it, so 2 guaranteed legends for 10 gems was a steal. Dunno what to do

just got me a JP account and it seems overwhelming right now figuring out all the translations and where to start etc.. how do you guys play this?? and what should i start right now before i miss out lmao

The only legends I don't have/are worth in that tier are cabbage and aokiji. this settles the 100% skip for me. I'll just do the chopperman missions on the sanji stage and then whitpost on Veeky Forums all day.

Similar situation for me. I would like fuji or v2 law but the chances of getting a dupe or trash like Corazon is too high. I think I'll get the rewards then stop as well.

was this the last ranking of this kind that JP got? or was there one more after this?

Doffy ranking after was the last one

ah true, I knew I was forgetting one

In the last ranking I managed to remote-work from home so I could farm all day and most of the night. I also had Neko which was a big advantage back then, because akainu was literally made for him and few people had him. So, less people competing for the hardest ranking, the fastest team available, reddit autists stopping at #400, and two days of no life gave me a top 100 spot for two legends (DUPES) and some almighties. There were a lot of advantages for me in the akainu ranking.
Now the ranking is way harder, my new job doesn't let me play, way more people will compete for the higher ranking and way more people has top-tier speedclear teams. The only legends I really want are shirahoshi and magellan, so I don't care about zoro/sanji rankings. I can clear the luffy ranking but there are no incentives to go full autism anymore.

If a character isn't braindead broken at this point they're pretty outdated. My man is a 3x cap that only works if you keep hitting perfect that's too risky

Oh yeah, forgot how fast/comfy Neko sounded for that ranking. I didn't get him until the CYO sugo, so I didn't get to experience that with him. But yeah, the more I think about this, the less I'm wanting to participate. I just hope I get some good shit in 3rd anni instead

i only want v2 law or maybe aokiji from that list but i'll probably get jinbe or lucci so no point doing that shit honestly

I'd love to get Aokiji so I can finally make my SW Ace useful again (specially after his 6+), but I'll probably get a dupe Croc

>got 2 non-dupe legends that I have actually used from the first ranking while still sleeping normally
>sitting out this tier-based fuckhole of a ranking
Who here /comfy/?

>you now remember this faggot has a neo raid

Not looking forward to this shit again.

I still don't see the point of this guy
at least INT Akainu isn't absolutely irrelevant compared to his 6*

>Akainu is only an affinity booster for STR units
Literally irrelevant trash if you aren't a poorfag lucklet without Sakazuki.

Newish player, first time reading about this ranking event. Probably gonna go for Zoro with my Akainu team, should be pretty comfy runs.
Also really surprised that last time people managed to agree on 400 runs and there wasn't this one asshole who would ruin that for everybody else.
Is there anywhere I can see the rankings and rewards from the JP strawhat blitz event?

don't look at the JP rewards, they already changed the free legend pulls into tiers, so they might also change more stuff about the rewards
just wait

Already have Legend Akainu so only went in for the free gem. Run was around 2 minutes, could be faster if I just went in with Law's 1.75 orb boost.

How many runs would I roughly need for the free legend pull in Zoro tier? Or rather how many runs was it during the Admiral Event or the Strawhat event on JP?

the lower one was 100and some runs for 1 legend
the middle one was... 70ish? I believe
the top one I don't remember, maybe around 40, but it was hard as balls on global at the time unless you were one of the few Neko owners

Almost all raid units are useful for the 1 stam kai colo runs where you can't bring legends.
So you either have a dupe unevolved legend Akainu or you sit down like a man and farm some copies. I's half stam user, you'll never get such a bargain again, maybe.

Wow that's a lot less than I thought it'd be. Guess majority of players are facebook normies after all who would struggle with 2nd tier already.
I have a pretty set Akainu team for Zoro, I should be able to blitz through each run in sub 3 min.
Maybe I'll try Luffy too then if it's just that many runs, I do have a good Blackbeard team with Sandersonia and RR Lucci but it'd take a lot longer to stall.

>Almost all raid units are useful for the 1 stam kai colo runs where you can't bring legends
What now?

Current Neo Colos on JP come with the usual 3 class restricted versions where you get 7 clears per version a day. On top of that there is a "challenge" version where you can't bring anybody with cost of 51 or higher.

Check the rewards at the end, they're pretty sweet.
youtube.com/watch?v=w1nJ4yHrLbM

>Tfw just hit Plvl 106 so basically a shitter
>Will get a Legend from the worst pool no matter what I do

I hope it's Inthawk I love his 6+, if it's anything else than Inthawk, Marco, Buggy or Sabo I will put it straight into the Rayleighgrinder for that sweet 1,5x EXP boat.

Win/Win for noobs

>2nd Tier
>V1 Law

Can you do Luffy with Blackbeard? Or G4?

So how have you all gone about clearing that challenge one? Just zombie?

As a newish player
plvl160

Should I even bother trying to go for the best one?

no

Yeah, I zombie'd through Kinemon and Killer.

Yes to both. BB is probably better though
I don't think you should.

Usually it depends on the box if and how fast you can clear but at your stamina I would honestly just suggest the lowest difficulty one. Free legends and even if its shit it will buy you 3/4 of a ship.

Well then. Guess I have a week to learn hitting perfects with Teach.

>3/4
meant 2/3rd, just woke up, no bully.

I already have a copy of the Good/Great/Perfect Luffy I'll feed into the shop when Rocketman comes around again (I suck at hitting anything but Perfect or Miss)

Sentomaru FN is coming up during 2x skillup which also drops his books if you don't have him maxed yet.

Do you have the Flying Dutchman already?

the numbers might be different, but it depends on how much time you actually have and how many gems you are willing to spend
if it's 5 minutes average per run (assuming a good team and taking breaks, restarting app, time for eating etc into account), 50~ runs (of Luffy) is 250 minutes, a bit over 4 hours
then let's assume you need 80~ runs of Zoro at another 5 minutes each, that's 400 minutes, a bit over 6.5 hours
so you're looking at almost 11 hours of farming, not even taking into account how many gems that's gonna be

don't get greedy and go for 2 different rankings to be honest, you'll crash and burn and get none

Yeah I pulled a bunch of useless shit when I went for G4 (Hiriluk, all these RRs with lvl70 maxcap, ...) so I had enough points to buy Dutchman.
Well barely, I got 7600 points (weeklies and selling FN shit before rolling for G4).

I also have Zunisha, but not sure I should invest Cola into the ship or just save for when I can clear forests.

Got
Going Merry - maxed
Dutchman - maxed
Sunny - 6/10
Zunisha - 1/10

>all these RRs with lvl70 maxcap
A-user? Did you forget that units evolve?

I checked and made sure before I sold anything, also asked in the thread

I'm trying to think what RRs have max level of 70 and can only think of shitty ones like Crocus etc

Rookie Chopperman missions hand out a total of 350 colas across all 80 quests(they are very easy, usually clear stage x from chapter y or clear any extra island stage 5 times). During those 80 missions there are also a few 0 stam chopperman islands which hand out a shit ton of xp so people waited on these quests until dutchman came out so they can rake in all the free xp. If you badly need cola go for those missions, else wait for anni ship which has 2x xp iirc.

Crocus, Usopp Pirates, Kuina, to name a few

>which has 2x xp iirc

Does it also have an atk boost?

yes, it's 1.5x like all ships
it's only for the duration of 3rd anni, so like a month or something

Nice. I just pulled him on a christmas sugo multipull so he is a virgin one.

Thanks for the breakdown user but 11 hours of farming across 48 doesn't seem too bad. I would just need to know how many gems I would be getting back to make sure Luffy runs are worth it.

it is a lot user, you have to pay attention for clearing Luffy, after 2-3 hours it takes a toll on you and your runs start being slower and you even fail
t. someone who did this shit

>Enel is in the "best tier" of legends

Excuse me bamco?

Kizaru and Usopp too. They need duds for people to pull instead of the actual top tiers.

I could agree with Kizaru, but Usopp is good, and I could use another Usopp too so I could have 6 and 6+

>implying he is not
Jinbe being in the second tier is a absolutely disgusting though.

Fucking corazon is in the second tier.

i was readin on reddit and do people unironcially use modded apk in this game? like why kek

I use it on JP because I just rolled there during the last sugo and I am trying to catch up. Sue me.

>reroll during the last sugo, presumably having the best units
>still cheat
lmao

Yeah man lemme just get this legend team up and running with my sub 50 pirate level.

guys should I just accept the fact that my account is gone forever and start from scratch? No sns, no ID, no nothing and it will take 10 days before they resolve(or not) my ticket

Yeah, I don't understand people using it for long-term or permanent stuff. Especially forests, as awful as they fucking are. That one definitely seems like lame cheating to me. But I morally think it's justifiable for garbage like the 20th anni island(s). Also Shiki, when he first came out, since we had no idea when/if movie stuff would EVER return. Though we now get them back like every four months or so, so that one isn't a big deal anymore.

>chopperman rookie missions
if you are plvl 50 it is only your fault, you can get nearly plvl 200 with those even with no Neptune and/or Dutchman

Maybe user. On the bright side you can reroll whatever you want on the next sugo. Why not go for one of those legends you always wanted to play with but didn't pull?

>No sns
Entirely your fault, only yourself to blame you disgusting excuse for a human being

You can contact Bamco you loser you just need to remember you last captain, your name, your id, and some of the people on you list