/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2681
Cute Tuner girl Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/268076961832632320/376351974310019074/ygopro_vs_links_beta.torrent
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!R7YWSAqR!VmHBOn1Vkg-E6cdEOsoxkW9aflanBTbq1EpS5NI9AVo
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dlg/ for your dumbed down mobage

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Destroy
youtube.com/watch?v=W3nixqv1mLE
youtube.com/watch?v=rR7kazYksxk
youtube.com/watch?v=N0USKVimG74
db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/card_search.action?ope=1&sess=1&pid=1131314001&rp=99999
ygorganization.com/tcg-advanced-demo-deck-extra-pack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real cute tuner girl coming through

I've been out of the loop since links came out.

What happened since then? What's the game like now? Is the game more popular or deader? Is the meta healthy?

What about the new show? Is it cool or is it as garbage as Arc-V?

Vrains is basically 5Ds but really boring.

That sounds better than arc-v at least.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Destroy
I can believe no one ever bothered to look for this, so please the "destroy cards in graveyard" retard, would you be kind enough to fuck off

>What happened since then?
On one hand, we got a nicely diverse format for a while then on the other hand, we got a tier 0 format with SPYRALs having support that finally made quik-fix's empty advantage do something very damn relevant. At least the TCG e-listed SPYRALs while the OCG dealt through half of this year with them at full force.
>What's the game like now?
Pretty good in my opinion, Link VRAINS pack releasing support for a bunch of nice archetypes felt like a refresher and Burning Abyss support is crazy.
>Is the game more popular or deader?
I haven't kept up with YCS numbers so i really don't know if there's lots of people attending events
>Is the meta healthy?
Now the meta is kinda stable in the OCG with various decks topping, with the TCG, at the very least the emergecy list made SPYRALs tolerable and we're in a meta with SPYRAL, Trickstar, Pendulum magician on top while ABC and Lightsworn stole some tops. Its kinda variable considering we don't have the same engine splashed in every deck in the case of zoodiacs
>What about the new show, is it cool or is it as garbage as Arc-V?
Its a definitve HUGE step-up from Arc-V's shitstorm, i'd say that the popular opinion with VRAINS is that the anime is underwhelming, also too many recap episodes but so far, it hasn't done anything brutally stupid like Arc-V, i like VRAINS' CGI monster animation more than Arc-V's because this new era has monsters that don't look extremely retarded and overdesigned like the dimensional dragons and ZARC, Topologic Trisbaena is the best looking monster in the anime.

Sounds like everything is in a safe place to come back. Thanks senpai

What am I missing from Tincan that makes it good? Sure it searches 1 card, but it dumps 2 into the grave where you can't get it

The worst thing you can encounted these days are people using Grinder Golem to pump out obscene boards.

Yes i am not shitting on you, that piece of shit monster that was only good to make Inferno Tempest trigger is now the STRONGEST link spammer in the game. At least in the OCG he is because they have stuff that makes GG a 1-card OTK so i suggest you to try your hardest to make sure Grinder doesn't get summoned in the same column that has an Extra Monster Zone, alternatively, hit Akashic with either effect veiler or winter cherries.

That reminds me, what happened with percy taking years to get links to work? Or did everyone move to the chinese ygopro

>At least the TCG e-listed SPYRALs
Call me autistic but I really hate that people say this. This isn't a situation like where EMEm's halfbred TCG cousin was released, and the adjusted list was made so that it didn't completely anus rupture locals, the banlist simply updated when they said that it would, and Spyral was hit on it despite Helix just releasing. It's more akin to when the Rulers got announced to be banned just as Dark Matter was releasing in TCG, the banlist updated when it was scheduled to and they simply decided it was best to nip a problem in the bud before it started rather then let it run unchecked for 3 months

Think of it as the archetype's Pantheism where it doesn't matter what your opponent gives you, even though with Bank Destroyer at 1, it becomes into your opponent praying they don't give you either Dark Witch or Dark Destroyer (which you'll tag into with Tincan). It used to be a key playmaker when Kozmos abused Card of Demise.

Also you CAN get back kozmo monsters from the grave with the storm troopers by the way.

No, percy finally updated to Links, somewhere around the banlist that took a shit on SPYRAL.
Good point but i'm sure that the date and everything made everyone think "nuh huh it was indeed an emergency list they prepared". I personally don't care as i only saw that banlist be made with a single purpose, to slightly nerf SPYRALs.

Also that anjelly pic reminds me, anyone has the "Anjelly gets veilered" image?

Of course I do

Oh, that makes so much more sense. Thanks Soundwave. Also, I'm looking to build a hybrid Kozmo deck since I only have these Kozmo cards so I wanted to see if Tincan was infact worth the space. No idea what to hybrid with it

You could try that DOGFighter Virus build where someone unironically got 1st place at a regional full of zoos, dinos and dracos by using Full Force Virus with DOGFighter Tokens. That is assuming FFV isn't expensive as a motherfucker because i'm sure DOG was called the worst Kozmo monster [how ironic]

youtube.com/watch?v=W3nixqv1mLE - This video can explain a bit more

I mcfucked up with my post, meant to say that DOG was called the worst Kozmo monster, therefore he should be cheap.
As what you can get for your kozmo deck, Allure of Darkness, Call of the Haunted, the aformentioned doggy and some basic handtraps, maybe GOSR and D&L Bird once they get reprinted in that kaiba collection thing.

I'll look at that sure. I have Allure, Calls and Back to the Fronts, and GOSRs. But maybe gonna try Fire King Kozmos since I have Arvatas and fire king stuff but no Yakshas, so probably not.

youtube.com/watch?v=rR7kazYksxk
Looking at OCG irl duel make me think english yugituber are lazy

>mc never lose
>anything but boring.

>Somehow manage to stall 11 turns against raidraptors with crystrons (i lacked the outs to Final Fortress Falcon) to the point i do a final stand and kill the small birds with White Aura Whale
I should've tought about towers-likes when i built this deck

Proofs about it, the whale isn't hard OPT on its revival effect so i could just attack over everything if i ram myself on the big bird with the second attack, if i was going down, i was going down with style.

what do people think of dzeeff's zombiefluff deck profile

I don't watch dzeeff's videos so i am indifferent

We have cardfu posting, but what about card husband posting?
Post your cardbro

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including Level Eater Link spam

Oh fuck, I knew I forgot something

inb4 someone post Italian guy

Whaltebro. I still wish for exclusive White-fish only support instead of generic though.

How's Galaxy/Photons/Cipher?

Galaxy Soldier is a great tech option in many decks for easy Infinity!
Pure Galaxy sucks.

>Galaxy-Eyes has 3 (three) archetypes dedicated to summon it's various incarnations
>all are shit at it without exception

is there any card more cucked?

I haven't watched it, but the deck is fine but not good enough against spyral since it can't break their boards, especially not if they sequence plays correctly.

Photon sanctuary is low key broken.

I miss neodasus

Guys, guys. CHADfly

youtube.com/watch?v=N0USKVimG74
Who wouldn't miss this insane bastard.

Can't believe bonbun never went for that alpha chicken

What is the generally best Galaxy-Eyes/Generic Rank 8?

CLAIMED

>Buzzwole with a sword

What could this fucking POSSIBLY do?

Draw 2 cards

Destroy 2 cards in your graveyard.

we need a you vs the guy she told you not to worry about meme

10 days until we know if this will be shit or mediocre like Wonder Driver

Trainers hate him!

When this card is Link Summoner: you can add 1 Insect monster from your deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Insect monster from your graveyard.

Bladefly got SWOLE. I wonder if this is what it's supposed to be like when a card gets buffed. He didn't just get a retrain, he found a retrainer. Yadda yadda.

>2 WIND monsters
>All WIND monsters on the field gain 500 ATK and DEF, also all EARTH monsters on the field lose 400 ATK and DEF. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can target 1 WIND monster in your GY; add it to your hand. You can only use this effect of "SwordFly" once per turn.

Does anyone ever actually use these shitty ultrageneric Link Monsters?

>this boosts WW, Harpies and Dragunity
He's coming, prep your Lightsworns and ABC now!

I'd rather just use Skulldeat desu.

>not using him solely for that smug ass face as you destroy your opponent

aren't wind witches locked to level 5 or higher winds?

The EARTH one used to be good because there are many good material for it.
But then people switch to Skulldeat

I totally forgot about that restriction they have.

What other WIND deck is there to play? Ritual Beasts? Gustos? Speedroids?

Shinobird

Winged Beasts?

I don't know why they have those restrictions, even as a Synchro engine you don't get much, most people just use them to shit out a Cristal Wing

Dragunity main deck turbo with WW engine

>I don't know why they have those restrictions
Have you been sleeping for the past 2 years?

>It's an Elemental HERO
i still want my vision heros

db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/card_search.action?ope=1&sess=1&pid=1131314001&rp=99999
If anyone cares, there's going to be a promo pack with Poly, Galaxy Serpent, Flash Knight, Lancephorhynus, Mandragon, Foucault's Cannon, First of the Dragons, Gaia Knight, GK Pearl, and Link Spider.

>Elemental HERO Solidman
Where's Liquid?

>let's include all the summoning methods in a pack
>oh no. we dedicated over half the pack to fusion and pendulum!
smdh
that said, i miss normie pendulum. was by far the most interesting pendulum dick.

I'm ok with level 5 or higher coming from the ED, but why do they also have to be Wind? that immediately cuts you a massive amount of monsters

>Crystal Beasts but even more shit
Why does anyone like them?

H E R O
E
R
O
that's it

Fuck all other Hero variants. Evil Hero support WHEN?

>0 resources indestructable monster
>why does it have a restriction

Anyone have magicians decklists

>worse than CBs
Not at the time, they had decent removal and summoning.

yugiohtopdecks and ygorganization, which are both in the op

Compared to Vision HEROES they have enough of their fill

You should be happy Vyon is a staple in all HERO decks. Evil Heroes have literally no meta relevance.

>trip us it word
Filter

Most of the manga cards are staples though.

Mostly because it gave them the freedom to make up whatever ridiculously good effect they wanted to cram onto the card (see: Shadow Mist, Dark Law).

>not mentioning our nigga
Stratos was just a vanilla in the manga I think

He could attack directly by halving his attack, Dark Law was a vanilla

how come konami buffed the shit out of stratos but didn't buff our real nigga?

you realize she has an evolution right
she can already be buffed

SUBTERROR GURU TO TCG W H E N

>she

come on

damn i dont know if i want to fuck a plant user

ygorganization.com/tcg-advanced-demo-deck-extra-pack/

is it possible to play at locals for like $100 and win consistantly

Consistently**********

englando not first languando

Pend. Magicians you can get for 50

need an extra deck tho

being too worried about winning consistently's probably not the best if you're also worried about spending money in a card game

Taco taco burrito*************

Anything I can improve on with my gishkis?

Really depends on how your locals are. If they're more casual you can put together a cheap deck that will fair well. If they're competitive and using meta decks? No.

God bless America, land of the 56%

whats a good deck for a lolicon?

spyral