Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and music downloads: pastebin.com/1J9zzA1p
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 01/01 - 01/09 Live Groove "Happy New Yeah!" (Shin, Rin)
>Gacha: 01/04 - 01/12 (Kako, Kanako, Nina, Yuuki)
>Party: 01/04 - 02/05
>Lottery: 12/26 ~ 01/07
>Results: 01/16 ~ 02/06
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 01/04 - 01/10 PST "HOME, SWEET FRIENDSHIP" (Arisa, Momoko)
>Gacha: 12/31 - 01/15 (Nao, Chihaya, Hinata)
>Boost: 12/16 - 01/15
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Trackers: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON ST@GE:
>Event: 01/01 - 01/09 "New Years Live 2018" (Minoru, Hokuto)
>Gacha: 12/25 - 01/08 (Hayato, Natsuki)
>Event Gacha: 12/31 - 01/09 (Jiro, Kaoru)
>315 SSR Rate Up: 01/03 - 01/06

NEWS:
- TD Update (Jan 5th): - Idol franchise sales: - SM Update (Jan 5th): - TD 4koma raw+TL+TS (Jan 5th): - CG Initial Mess@ge Taiwan details: - After20 chapter 2 raw: - CG Theater 1023 raw+TL+TS-attempts: - SM Punmaster fancomic TS: >Archive of : archive.is/hpL2y
- Hatsuboshi Enbu photos: - SM Upcoming (Jan 6th): UPCOMING:
Jan 6th/7th: 765PRO ALLSTARS LIVE Hatsuboshi Enbu
Jan 10th: ML M@STER SPARKLE 05
Jan 14th, 8PM JST: ML stream: nico.ms/lv309874560

Other urls found in this thread:

famitsu.com/news/201801/06149416.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

Miyako solve THIS

look at this weird cat

Good thread, OP.

That's an uggo cat with NO FAT CAT TATS

You had one chance, OP.

Kate why did you dye your hair?

If CG and Milky Holmes' popularity overlapped better she might have had a voice. Probably. At least she got a birthday OP.

Fucking pussy magnet.

>no freckles
>thick eyebrows
>shorter hair
>different hairstyle
What in the holy hell are you talking about?

That's really hot, but I've been banned in the past after making 2lewd OP images, so I'm not taking any chances.

How much for cuddling

75000 jewels straight to Chihiro's bank account.

Making clothes out of curtains!

Wow Roco's got a PENIS!

Does Chizuru actually do this

Free if you creampie her.

Tease Roco? Oh yes.

Chizuru teases Roco's PENIS!?

Kissing Roco's King Penis.

Karin was a mistake

>King Penis
You mean Vice King Penis

What idols would cry when being told they're going to be turned into pies over the course of the next few moments?

How big are Miyako's Anzais?

My cute mistress

The fatties. They probably think you're going to feed them a delicious white cream pie.

Peach cleavage

Nibbling on those collarbones.

She's actually average for a 16 year old, about 80cm.

Slut mistress

Despite her increased age, her eyes are less minxy.

She's a literal midget then.

What's the actual chance that HTMLm@s will be shown at the New Years Live and that Leon will be playable?

99% CG tears are going to be delicious.

HTMLm@s is ISN.

Not surprising since a good portion of the idols are small and under 5 foot 2 or 3. Including poor Yuka and her 4 foot 10 height.

>ISN
I don't know what that stands for.

Idol shitposting network

shoutout to my main man devilman
we go way back

I get to produce shitposters?

I can't wait to see Arisa goading Arisu into taking part in internet arguments.

Perfect height to manhandle.

You broke up with Chie already? What happened to that Chie community?

Dem sweet Chama thighs. Perfect meaty fat to be strangled with.

One day Karin will realize that he only accident that she ever made was being born.

Idols that work together, sleep together.

That doll knows it's gonna see some shit tonight.

They all sleep together in one big bed with TakeP.

Does that also mean that all idols sleep with their producer?

*Karen

Yes, they all do.

Snuggling those turbodorks.

One giant ball of fucking

without any men.

Except me.

With six men

Why is Mio looking so shocked playing her Switch?

famitsu.com/news/201801/06149416.html

MTG 2 and MS 4 release event report.

Making happy accidents with Karin!

CD When?

When Tamami becomes a mature lady.

So never

Without Karin, who will the deer molest?

Yeah pretty much.

Ranko, duh.

Life is difficult.

It's another womenlets ruin everything episode.

lmao3cat

My fellow MiraiPs, now is the time to rise.

I have stocked about 200 tix in order to do a last spurt to overcome Umi, and rope our lovely baka heroine a role in the VolleyBall massacre.

Please run your imagination and you will see why this is the most fitting option of all. In a universe where alien hair is weaponized, passion becomes raging flames that engulf the battlefield, Charm is an actual skill that paralyzes the opponent amongst other kinds of bullshit supers. Our Mirai ditz will walk through them by being dumb enough to ignore their supernatural threats.

Oh, so senpai can use flames, better douse myself in water. Oh, king's hair gives her unparalleled defense, so hit her in the face first. Oh, the queen summons illusions of takoyaki balls to confuse the opponent, so as long as I close my eyes I won't be affected!

Please give your dear vote to Mirai, and for memes.

Nah, Yuasa's Devilman just came out and nanaposter probably just jumped on a bandwagon

;_;

I'll be taking Yuka and Toot, you can just throw the other one out.

So at HEY they have a iM@S cab hooked up to stream and some baka gaijin was playing on it and people were getting so mad they were coming to the arcade just to see who was playing it.

Womanlets?

In a shocking reveal, Mirai will ultimately discover she bore the power of null. A singularity, the lynchpin of the universe, the very endless depths of her brain actually signify not stupidity, but unquestioning, unwavering faith in the good of others, the truest epitome of doublethink, able to simultaneously embrace the contradiction of the opponent’s maleficience as well as that they bore love in their heart. Through Mirai’s talk no jutsu, she will melt the hearts of this cutthroat academy that used to focus on nothing but topping the charts, and teach them the true joys of life do not stem from harming others, but sharing a tea with your friends after a good work done.

Super BeachVolley: Shippuden

(In the end mirai will lose her sidetail as she takes out one hair whip of the kingroco, they both lie on the ground exhausted, a sand drawing of an alpaca uniting the cut ends of their hair

My womanlet

In a shocking reveal by the senpai, Mirai actually has the subconcious ability to jump between world lines, thus explaining her unexplainable good fortune to keep winning the most improbable games, but the trauma has permanently stunted her intelligence development to that of a 10 years old.

With her hands on such a powerful asset, senpai sayoko will now utilize Mirai to topple the dictatorship of the Roconian monarch, but her budding conscience may lead to an unexpected outcome!?

The VolleynianLive Academy is an esoteric academy that aims to uncover the eldritch truths of the Egyptian ruins lying beneath their feet through sports.

Volley is the only ritual that resonates with the ancient Egyptian deities, and a prophecy has predicted the one who learns of this truth may bring harmony or discord to the worldly balance,

King roco and her colleagues are rebels (read: social rejects) that are quickly ascending the ranks of the student council in a combination of skill and subterfuge (spiked takoyaki). The Disciplinary Commitee Head Sayoko is in a desperate pinch as the rebels advance accelerate every day, soon to overtake even the main campus. But the arrival of an amnesiac new student may be the key to turning the tides of this war!?

I don't understand what's going on but I'm glad you're having fun, user.

god thats epic

Dead

Just because she would accept her fate doesn't mean you have to rub it in her face.

It is during WWLLXIC, world powers are now competing for world dominance through minaturized games of Volley. Peace has lasted for decades, but the gemination of a queen’s insidious plans are now quickly threatening this stability.

King Roco has been the undisputed champion of the United States of America and maintained an uneasy peace. A true artisian at heart, Roco never fell under temptations of power nor lust, but a sudden and recent change accompanying the ascension of a queen has greatly morphed Roco’s personality (and favourite food), quickly invading other nations and pushing the world to the brink of traditional all out warfare.

Attempting to put a stop to this is British Representative Sayoko, passionate to the the cause of peace, yet alone and past her prime, she found that all she was capable of is delaying the inevitable, that is, until the arrival of a new star in Red, Mirai Kasuga, an unknown talent who has lost all her memories.

Quickly realizing the strong parallels between Mirai’s pure love for Volley over powe struggles, Sayoko made Mirai the British representative and hoped with Mirai dueling Roco may recall the good that was one within the King. Will they suceed, or even if they do, will it be too late?

DEFCON-13 Super Beach Volley

In a CGDCT reveal, the champion of the season will get a sponsored holidays to the Hawaiis, but the senpai group looks likely to seize this trip for the third consecutive year. In the meritocractic college of MilliVolle, justice and fairness are concepts alien to its students, and its a survival of the fittest game.

Also a third year, Sayoko the Disciplinary Head cannot stand this. But as the power gap remained absolute and the greed of the monarchs immovable, Sayoko had almost resigned to the fate that other students must tolerate a dry and lifeless youth, that is, until the day of arrival of a mysterious new student, Mirai Kasuga.

Mirai’s resolute optimism reminded Sayoko of their past selves, and she quickly enlisted Mirai to wage war against the senpais. Through battles of blood, tear, and ase, will the juniors finally see the skies beyond the campus walls, or will the iron fist persist!? Furthermore, what experiences gave birth to these ruthless, steel minded monarchy who believe power truimphs all? Stay tuned to...

MilliVolley: School Atheletes Project

My grammar is starting to fall off as I am tired so thats it

Also planned are the FSN, AoT, Avatar and bloodborne and yugioh and whatever fanfic if Mirai wins

Thanks, user.

Also I fucked up multiple times because I am supposed to use Patriarch instead of Monarch, now Rocos group sound like they all have penises and thats the secret

I can make a story out of this actually

So for the people who Played PS am I expected to Full combo a song on master to get to rank A?

wot

Depends how overpowered your costume is. The DL live outfits are ridiculous and let you get a way with a bit IIRC. But it's not like FCs in PS are ever an issue so you'll be fine.

Yes it does, this is /@/.

Her life is going to be utter hell when she gets older. Everyone in high school will make fun of her for being "the animal girl", will ask why she doesn't wear a costume to school, and say that she can't get off unless someone fucks her doggystyle. She'll end up depressed and probably start taking drugs.