/xgg/ - Xenogames General #73

USE SPOILER TAGS

Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc. - Use this if you only intend to look up information.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Old thread

What's her name again?

Post Nia

Disregard Ether, acquire giant chest at all cost.

If all you care about is the master mods then just focus on finishing the stage, getting the big chest is all that matters.

Saori.

I want the alternate universe where Rex resonates with Malos so he holds hands with him and Nia.

4 Swords Playing 4 Swords Adventure. How are we doing this? Anybody know any good artists to commission? Am I going it alone or are there some kind anons who want to pitch in for a better product?

>affinity chart

I'd throw in 5 worthless leafbux.

If you're a tight wad, keep posting that in the draw fag thread in /v/.

If you're loaded, see if you can get some Jap on pixiv to do it for you. Because Americans cannot into drawing the anime style properly.

As long as I get the big chest of stage 5 I have a chance to get it? well that's reassuring.
Same with the element cores too? I want the dark one

The thought of evil Pyra makes my dick hard.

Yes, just got a dark core after 3 runs of stage 5.

The Autistic Icicle.

>Mythra is mai waifu, I'll complete her affinity chart first
>Poppi alphas chart finishes first
>well that was just a fluke, Mythra will be second
>Poppi qt finishes second
>look at qtpis tree
>It's further along than mythras'

Dammit, I'm going to do a story about this now. I just have to. Though I need a refresher on 4 swords adventures. Pretty fun game though, even for single player.

Almost done leveling up ___Jin__ to lvl 99. He's turned into an okay dodge tank. I say okay because he'll still get destroyed by super boss tier enemies.

Any updates on what triggers the different branches for Difficult Decision yet?

Normal or easy?
I don't really know the difference so I went with normal in case you get less stuff in the end

Remove Tora from your party? Mythra was one of my firsts and I was barely even trying.

fuck Tiger Tiger.

at least make it fun to play like Catherine arcade.
this is bullshit.

What the hell? Poppi I can understand, she never leaves the party. Poppi QT, maybe. But Pi as well? What the heck did you do? Did you forget to check her chart after you got her back? It was the Peng enemies in Tantal, wasn't it!

There is no difference in rewards

Ah hell, I'd help if I didn't know fuck all about 4 Swords. Always love to see new OC getting made.

Fuck the red sharks who take 3 hits

I actually did the penguin enemies. I think I just have add where I'll work on one quest or something, and when I get blocked by a field check or a Merc quest, I just switch to working on the thing that's blocking me, until I finally complete something. Somehow, all the roads led to poppi.

>Jin's world tour, still going strong

Man, that is probably one of the more hilarious parts of the game. I swear to god, if the DLC doesn't let us use him at full power, then I don't know

What's her name again?

How do you get lots of legendary cores

Reposting from last thread, since those there some interesting points brought up:
>Could Nopon be the Savorite Rebel alien who attacked Earth and forced Klaus to activate the conduit?.
>Nopan are known to be
>manipulative
>indestructible
>scheming
>jews

>Savorite Rebel
>Savorite
>Savor
>Nopon are total food junkies

What if Poppi's black box is partly based on ancient Nopon doomday weaponry that Tora's grandpa has rediscovered?

Jokes aside, Poppis has an awful lot of self-destruction and kill protols if certain information is discovered. E.g. why would she have to kill Nia if Nia learned what material Poppi is made off?

Not only that, we also learn that the ancient Nopon only pretended to be retarded to fool humans easier into false security.

There's only 2 of them, right? The one in level 4 before the bottom, and the "boss" of level 5, right? Maybe there's one more. Fuck the fast moving vertical shrimp things, I always forget about them somehow

I think poppi is just joking with nia here

From what I see its random, I got a 3 hit point one while descending and the 2 at the bottom being 2 hit ones

In level 5, it's both red sharks at the bottom

Hey man, 5 less bucks I'd have to pay, give or take for conversion.

Why not using the third slot of RAM of QTpi?

4 Swords is another example of a Nintendo multi player game like Mario Party where it will NEVER EVER have an online multiplayer because it will end in someone tracking down the location of another Link and murdering them because of the bullshit you can cause. At least in local multiplayer you can just punch the person doing it.

Reminder that Wales isn't a real place. It's just a fancy name for "more England"

Also why Critical restore I instead of V?
Not enough energy?

It doesn't work. Glitch/Broken, parts have no effect in that slot.

Thank you for saying what needed to be said. Bastards stole our way of speaking.

Because her damage is high enough that you dont need that extra healing. The energy saved can be used to increase the ranks of the other parts.

bear fucker

So you're telling me that Poppi can STILL get stronger?
What the fuck?

That seems fair.
But, what if my Poppi is only S2 instead of S+?

Probably. But the question is how much of the Poppi stuff is actually meant to be a joke/cute and what is just disguised as such. They could clearly build upon it for future Xenoblade titles.

E.g. it's somewhat fishy that Poppi is so worried about destroying the world and and her final mode is literally called
> Hana Judgment Day

Poppi can become a robo goddess who allows Tora to solo anything in the game if your build her right.

>But, what if my Poppi is only S2 instead of S+?
forcefeed her 1000 cakes

Sounds like fun.

I'm looking forward to NG+ and since I'm not sure if our blade will keep our trust, I don't want to trivialize everything with a S+ Poppi.
I mean, yeah if we keep everything things will be easy that's for sure, but I want some kind of resistance, you know?

Oh it's fucking awesome.

If you weren't a faget, Nintendo gave out free copies of 4 Swords for the DSi for limited runs.

>Takes Pyra to the graves
>Doesn't bring Nia
IT'S NOT FAIR GUYS

>Just got to rex's home
>Small sidequest nearby
>Fucking nopon jew casually admits to insurance fraud
Holocaust fucking when?

They could have been okay. Needed more development time and UI improvements. trust is all fucked up.

I dont get the cake meme. Isnt textiles in leftitian better since it give 21 trust vs 18?

Zeke can also get out of control if your give him the right equipment and blades, making the game too easy.

Smash farm vampire bride/Ken/Ardun

It's because deserts are Praxis' favorite item and that was thought to be more effective at the time.

That's my problem right now, Zeke can do so much damage right now that I actually need to play Tiger tiger and make Poppi OP as well.

No shit, just remove his eyepatch and let his eye of shining justice loose to one shot anything.

Both nip and eng are filled with meme's. She's an intelligent AI, take it easy

just keep going until it becomes difficult
: ^)
cant use textiles for poppi because poppi qt3.14 likes them so it plays the soundbite
if u feed them desserts that arrent sky-jewel tarts (which hana qt likes) thats best

Tora gets fish for the poppies

how practical is it to do the Ardun if I'm level 73?

We are
Ursula's New Groove!
And we'll do what we can!

>Holocaust fucking when?

Is that even possible for humans?

Have we actually seen Nopon die in 2? Bana survived a blank-point explosion unharmed and the only Nopon that died on-screen was Tora's grandpa - and he was killed by other Nopons.

What if only Nopons can kill other Nopons?

It would give the Nopon Doomsday cult from Vale's sidequest an interesting spin if the Nopon were the only ones to survive due to their semi-indestructible properties.

They survive mutiple gag bounces from rikis infamous introduction to a scammed getting kicked across a fucking CONTINENT

>get Ursula
>you can't actually ever use her because she's always on merc missions getting fucked

really makes me think

Believe in yourself?

Sadly no. All I can think of is they immobilize them and entomb them in concrete walls

Are Nopon the cockroaches of the Xenoblade universe?

>I spent about 10 hours using her at level one as I never bothered looking up her tree
>look at it and proceed to geind her to 4 while playing tiger tiger

>level 4
>grind
You have yet to see
Yet to know

Theory's an overdesigned mess.

I want to fuck that mess

Literally the Jews of the xenoblade universe. They appear useless but actually are the smartest being around. Only issue they have is death by hallucinogenic mushrooms and dinosaurs eating them

what do i need to trigger the heart to heart with nia in tantal?

>survived for decades on Mira
Yes.

Once she's at B trust she's fine to use. You only need to swap her in for specific kinds of fights so it's not a big deal

4's easy
5 is a trail of tears even with the additional concerts and stamp increases

Once I got her to level 4 I got a better ice healer so she's kinda useless to me. IMO dahlia is better just kinda looks ugly

They both are. But I like getting 2 rare blades in a side mission so I'll let it slide

How is she overdesigned? She a blue-haired loli Saber with an eye-patch.

>People's Liberation Army officer

Ursula heals party 40% on switch dude.

Anybody can kill them by eating them. It's the only reliable method if you don't have shrooms handy. Lin was right all along.

Her armor is a mess as well. Spiky for no reason at all

Where is this at? I never finished XCX

> 5 is a trail of tears even with the additional concerts and stamp increases

Funnily enough, Ursula's merc missions are pretty much the only ones I'm left doing despite finishing her questline, simply because it's so efficient to fill the grid of your rare blades.

What was your reaction when you first saw the eye on the back of her head, /xgg/?

Yeah, not saying they're bad in a vacuum, just that if you don't have other shit to do it sucks

>implying it matters that much once you can switch around like crazy and just mash heals

Like I said it's just an opinion. With having dahlia at S you can switch around fast enough it doesn't matter all that much. Most of my deaths are one shots

Just don't think the metal bits and the white chestpiece work well with the black bodysuit. Her right horn could be shorter too.

The way you can see her ass is kinda weird too

>lin wanted to eat nopons

How was she so fucking based? I really need to finish that game. Seemed like a slog just to do anything though.

>he doesn't like the revolutionary ass window

I hate her eye patch spike and different sized horns. Minor complaint on spikes on the back of her armor.

who is this

Did you finish the story?

You haven't seen a silhouette with giant flaming shoulders when using cores?

its newt

how is she supposed to suck dicks with that spike in the way?

Fucking finally lads

Not even close. I was using my roommates wii u and didn't even get that far. Last thing I remember is some genus loli I think. That and just grabbing fast travel points and exploring

She's a dyke.

Is there some kind of "budget build" for all Poppi forms for people like me who absolutely suck at Tiger Tiger?

I hate this picture because she has a broken spine just so they can show off her ass and her non existant tits

It's called not using Tora