/drg/ - DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread: >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

joel.net/EBONICS/translator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Junko!

Post Angies Angiefriends!

I love Junkofag!

I love her stinky sister!

He's the Ultimate Detective you idiots. He should be good at various kinds of cases of all fields like Kyoko.

Mikan my wife. sleep time!

True obligatory reminder.

I want /drg/ to have a nice night
please stay comfy

I know my boi is watching out for me

I love my beautiful wife!
Less than a month til her birthday!
I miss miss our boi

Take your shot, /drg/!

What is THIS?

Switch Sayaka and Kyoko around and it's alright. Also Tsumugi is too high.

His lab is more suitable for the one who solves murder cases though.

Holy fucking shit please stop

>that S tier
legitimately awful

This is the worst taste I've seen in years.

Koko! Voice recording in Australia's summer is a bad idea.

Kyoko and Ibuki don't deserve such high ranking.
Also, why is Kirumi higher than Junko, when even if Junko is a trash waifu, she is at least much more entertaining than Kirumi..

Clearly he isn't half bad at solving homicides if he managed to solve the first one he encountered in his life without any real effort and then carried everybody else through the killing game. He's still not a homicide detective in practice, however, because he's an apprentice to somebody who runs a private investigation firm.

Thanks Mikan!

Awful. Updating this that is at least better (specially with Ibuki's place)

I absolutely refuse.

Today was especially hot my friend, stay hydrated.

>Seiko in C Tier with all that trash
???

From the thumbnail, I thought Kaito and Ouma were doing something very, very different than almost falling down the stairs.

(You)

Your taste is just as shit as his.

Junkofag x Mukurofag fics when

40 degrees today!

What is a freckled plot device doing in S rank?

i'm still working on it bro, it'll be a while alright

>waifucharts
Not this again

Only biased Ibukifags put Ibuki beyond the C tier, so I guess you must be one.

He solved it out of luck. He also didn't carry anybody in the cases. He sucks as a detective. Should stick to finding cats. Even that probably has his uncle helping him out.

shoeichi

Do we have anyone else's word that it was just luck? Saihara doesn't have great self esteem so it would make sense for him to downplay his own ability like that.

7/10. Put less S tier girls.

BESTO!!

Maki protecting Mikan from bullies and becoming beauty mole, hime cut, long straight haired sisters!

Let's just agree that Tsumugi sucks at writing characters' backrounds.

Cumming on Maki's cute belly after making love to her!

This has got to be bait.

Every "characterfag" is 'biased' towards their favorite character though, so that word doesn't really mean much. Also, there's a fair amount of people that seem to have Ibuki as their 2nd or 3rd favorite DR2 girl, just not here, as far as I've seen.

He literally says it himself and there's no one else we could ask so we take his word for it. It's headcanon to think otherwise.

Dont be mean to Mukuro

I want Tenko to join the Mikan Protection Squad.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Nice excuse.

>The truth is bait now
Ok.

I know we're operating on Dangan logic here, but the truth is that most homicide cases require luck to solve. Watch some true crime shows sometime. It's ridiculous what random-ass shit results in culprits being found.

Whatever helped Saihara solved his case probably wasn't terribly different from the breaks that enable police to solve their crimes. And remember, Saihara has all the self-confidence of a wet paper bag. He's humble about a lot of things.

reminder that Google Images will tell you that Ibuki is the best DR2 girl

Danganronpa, but Chisa is turned into a nigger instead of despair.
What changes?

I haven't seen Kirumi's FTEs yet, I'll admit, but I thought Junko was kind of 'meh' in DR1, ok in DR2, and not very good in DR3, whereas Kirumi was always just 'ok', as far as I've seen.

>just not here, as far as I've seen.

Is this the part i politely ask you to go back to you know where?

She rapes Hajime

Seiko literally did nothing except make the pills that revived Kirigiri. She's pretty much not-Mikan with her "oh don't bully me everyone hates me" character

Thats not Celeste

Put Ibuki in D, Celeste in S and you got a decent list.

Eh, I primarily go there for fanart, honestly.

user he isn't retarded, he probably didn't literally solve it on luck alone. How would a person even do that? He was already investigating the case as a noncriminal matter and probably happened upon evidence in the exact same way any other investigator would, just without knowing exactly what he had on his hands until after the fact.

What's going on my fellow dangan fans?

Didn't he say that he's just an apprentice though?

Kyoko ruins this scene

Kirumi's FTEs are amusing but tend to go nowhere.
She just acts exactly how she looks, as a benevolent maid and even her fake backstory has little foreshadowing and in no way attempts to explain why she is, the way she is.
In my opinion, it's on Kiibo level of cute but answers none of the interesting questions, such as how she came to be so super powerful or why she decides to serve people based on the potential she sees in them.
The rest is just her sucking Saihara's dick honestly.

What a load of nonsense. I can't believe you actually believe this.

NIGGERS ARE GOING ON!

Oh yeah? Me too, but dont tell anybody.

You waifu is still shit btw.

Where are Junko and Mukuro?

I agree. She should have stayed dead.

*Force muslims rapefugees into Japan*

He said he solved it by luck. That is fact and there's nothing to refute it. You're the one trying to refute it by your own headcanon.

Then he shouldn't be called an Ultimate Detective when he really isn't.

*Let them into JAV business*

I can't believe you actually don't understand the concept of someone with garbage self-esteem downplaying their own achievements.

Jokes on you, Ibuki's my favorite DR girl, but not my waifu, and also not shit.

T E N K O

If someone brings taima back to life I'll give you this teddy bear.

>Where are Junko and Mukuro?
Why would they be there?

Nah, even if Kyoko really did die she still sticks out among the DR1 victims.

user, that one person makes sure to tell us that Junko loves Naegi in every thread! Why wouldn't she be on there?

Stop playing with lazy, non-cool effects!

Nice headcanon.

It's also a fact that he was already investigating the case as a noncriminal matter and later went on to realize he was dealing with a homicide. Can you give an example of how this might happen on sheer luck alone?

Stop being a prick.

Yo nuttin' personal, kid what 'chew thinkin' man?

joel.net/EBONICS/translator

Because they're his fucking classmates you idiot. They should have been there. DR3 was a mistake.

It was a one-sided love. Junko was of the Despair class, and Naegi was of the Hope class, in which he considered Junko a peasant by comparison, therefore by being in two different social classes, their love was never meant to be.

There's nothing wrong with voicing my opinion on a cheap edit, user.

What's the point of discussing Shuichi's talent if it's fictional?

Why doesn't Tenko wear some clothes that fit her instead of having bare midriff?

What's the point of this general when this game has no new content to discuss whatsoever?

A kid can investigate a crime scene and still not solve anything. Can you prove he solved it without luck? Prove your headcanon right.

Moogie appealing to fans.
Just fetish fuel and her excuse would probably be "It allows my skin to breathe and not let sweat get trapped."

VR soon friend

Because it makes her hotter

She's a semen demon, user.

To attract gurrrls.

Thats better I guess. She is no waifu material, but she is a very good comic relief.

>caring about the two who destroyed the world
Lol

Happy FUCKing birthdayto our reigning QUEENHIFUMI GODDAMN YAMADA!!1!!1! HE WAS THERE FOR US WHEN NOBODY ESLE WAS AND HE ASKS FOR NO REWARD. SO TODAY YOU BETTER SHOW OUR SAVIOR YOUR FUCKING GRATITUDE BY TEARING IT UP ALL NIGHT IN THE NAME OF HIFUMI FUCKING YAMADA

Doesn't that apply to other generals too though?

*blocks your path*