/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #697

''A big girl for you'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14752851
strawpoll.me/14752859
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805
strawpoll.me/14692832
strawpoll.me/14745371

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
vampyr-game.com/
vharala.deviantart.com/art/Flatulence-Under-the-Influence-LIS-Fart-Story-721720145
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

>-eeeeeeeOH SHIT!

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

Chloe is #1

Kate and Vic will adopt the Marsh sisters after Kate's mom and dad prove to be too intolerant. Thanks Obama.

Kate's dad is pretty cool and I think her mother would come around to being more accepting eventually

>Chloe is not one to mince words ...
But "mincing words" is pretty much exactly the phrase that would define how she characterised her "relationship" with Rachel. We get lots of "she saved me", "she was my angel", etc, but not only does she never mention any specific mutual girlfriend type relationship status between the two, she also never explicitly states that she was "in love" with her either. If we were going to argue that Chloe didn't "mince words", surely we should expect her to have been much more direct in describing exactly how she felt about Rachel to Max?

I don't think any of this helps BtS though, given how totally direct it was about the two girls being in a mutual relationship. Not only should Chloe have no real reason to avoid mentioning this stuff to Max (even if, say, that aspect of the relationship soured over time), but given that people around town were already picking up on the Rachel/Chloe pairing after only a few days (if that!), it should have been open public knowledge.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Chloe and Rachel do heroin together and they both get darkroomed together

Max returns to Arcadia bay and is horrified to see that Chloe is missing, unaware and unable to investigate she is eventually snatched by Jefferson

The process upsets her just as much as it did Kate, she commits suicide by jumping off the lighthouse cliff.

Their deaths are never solved and jefferson soon gets bored and moves to another location

Reminder to let your Max come up for air every so often

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

Cutest girl with the cutest girlfriend

Cutest couple to ever exist in this world

The only girl who ever mattered

Whatsayestthou/whatevercringynametheygobynow
Onegirllis
Amberprice Avenger

Hide posts from these delusional retards. Do not respond.

Hey, guys. Been absent for a few weeks. What new shit has been happening in my Existence is Bizarre?

Hello everyone!

It has been a while but we haven't sung any Before the Storm songs so we thought it might be fun to do a /lisg/ sings again.

The song we are going to be singing is "No Below" by Speedy Ortiz.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8

>How do I record this?
Use Audacity or something, there are plenty of programs that do this. If you don’t have a mic just use your phone.
Try singing the whole song in 1 go. If you don't want to do the whole song, that's fine. Sing the part you like, it'll be edited in at the right 'time'.
Make sure it is JUST YOUR VOICE. No song in the background.

>Okay how do I send in my files?
Email your files to [email protected]
You can add them in the attachment or upload them somewhere where the files can be downloaded from. Try to avoid Vocaroo as it makes the quality shit.

>When is the deadline
You can send in your files till the 17th of January.
If you’re a little later it’s not too bad, the editing won’t start right away but try to do it before then.

>I can’t sing!!!
No one gives a shit, it’s just for fun. You don't have to be embarrassed. Try to join when you can! The more the merrier.

Always

The real ending Chloe deserved.

And then that phone would buzz and it would be a text from Max.

I will reply to them as I don't like you

The thing is, legionfags have nothing more to look forward to about Rachel after BtS. And as you can see D9 will be focusing on Max and Chloe in the future, so the only way for them to stay on this general is by baiting and shitposting. They're not even looking for discussion or anything relevant to the game at this point.

Always kiss the Price.

Oops posted the wrong webm

stop samefagging

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

What a wonderful thing to watch before going to bed, thanks user.
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM

Only one on the forehead this time, don't want to wake her up when she's so peacefully asleep.

Sleep well user!

Sleep tight user

>Thinking Chloe would ever alright with a poly or open relationship
And these fools claim to speak as if they understand her character

MY Chloe didn't have to dare her girl to kiss her, and MY Chloe didn't back away because she had another special someone on her mind.

tfw no face full of chesticle pillows belonging to your amazonian gf

tfw no Chloe gf to masturbate on you and make you taste.

Joyce looks like THAT?!?!

>tfw no 1995-9 Joyce x Vanessa cheating fic and awkwardness when Chloe and Max hook up.

>>Thinking Chloe would ever alright with a poly or open relationship
Plus Rachel is too possessive of Chloe to even consider that.

Did you pre-order GOTY 2018, /lisg/?

vampyr-game.com/

the fuck are you on about user?

> THOSE VERY POINT that you just parroted for the Nth time already have been addressed and refuted just as many times
where the hell did you refute my point? i'm telling you whatever happened in both games? retcon or not.. i already admitted that BtS changed stuff and gave some certain dates on it. why should we disregard them while they represented them in PREQUEL

>You need to feed to survive long enough to save the city, but you must also be prepared to live with the consequences. Fathers, store-owners, priests, killers, thieves… cursed be the choice. Who will you sacrifice for the greater good?
>Who will you sacrifice for the greater good?
>sacrifice

Oh, the sacrifice meme again? No thanks.

>Vampyr

>vampyr-game.com/

>"The developer wants players to feel the weight of how killing innocent people to survive is the price of being immortal."

>Multiple endings depending on your choices you made

>You have to choose between Eating your lover and all innocent people or Drinking a monkey's blood (sacrifice urself)

So did they have Chloe when they were like 17 or something?

>almost 30 year old man checking out 15 year old girl
Bravo Deck9

>this picture
I left for a year for this?

they were born in 1970 apprently.

This image weirds me out now because when I scroll past it, it kind of looks like a picture of Chloe and Rachel

The hairstyles/colors, clothing, height difference

>why should we disregard them while they represented them in PREQUEL
Literally in the post you linked, you brainlet. See the "see" post linked in that post. Your points have been refuted throughout the whole previous thread, stop pretending to be dumb asking people to spoonfeed you and go and read it yourself, even tho i already linked you the one of the post myself.

Frank was way too cartoonish in this game.

>meanwhile S1...

>We never will get to see the timeline where Max and Rachel intersect and Chloe gets to feel like the man having two cute girls vie for her affection
>We won't get to see innocent Max, oblivious to the idea she might be a third wheel, accompanying Chloe and Rachel on dates where Rachel relentlessly tries to mark her territory by giving Chloe the business nonstop all night

>vharala.deviantart.com/art/Flatulence-Under-the-Influence-LIS-Fart-Story-721720145
"B."

Actually i'll link you to even better post
see

the thing I can't understand in here what points got refuted? are you disregarding that Deck9 changed some informations? because im not

>brainlet
>spoonfeed
>lmao you are BTFO'd

For fucking one, come up with valid points if you want to refute the point other person's giving you.

What kind of refutes are you talking about by the way? What's your point, write them in here so we can discuss.

>10 times a day

>What's your point, write them in here so we can discuss.
Go read previous thread, you moron. A good portion of it was devoted to this exact topic. With all the valid points you oh so conveniently pretend to be oblivious to.

Hello there other poster.
Of course!
I got Vampyr™ on all three consoles, I know one is enough but the game will be good anyway so it feels good supporting the best videogame company ever made.

Can't wait for it to be out!

You think you can fool us, Michel?

fixed

>Frank in BtS: Pervert goofball pot dealer with a heart of gold who loves puppies and beans and checking out some blonde 10th grader
>Frank in LiS: Scary dude who stole Chloe's girlfriend and inadvertently kills her, then tries to stab Chloe

Seems accurate to me

>stole Chloe's girlfriend
is that what you call Roachyl cheating on Chloe with him on her own free will?
> inadvertently kills her
Never happened

I miss those times when people used to make Michel memes, all we have now are legion shitposters, cancerous shipping wars and tranny blogposting.
nu /lisg/ was a mistake

Dude, we replied that post like all the fucking time yet you are still quoting that shit as if it has a valid point. Seems like you still don't understand what are we trying to say.

We are not disregarding that BtS changed some stuff by using opportunities from Dontnod's lossening story telling. Because Dontnod didn't pay attention to those dates that much and to their original files, they planned to make Rachel and Chloe meet in 2011 hence why also expulsion was happenning on 2011 on that sheet.
With prequel, they needed to get time and make that game one year prior. Technically by setting that game on 2010 they had to change some tiny stuff. They revised some stuff which was related with Chloe's life:

-William's death date: they legitimated it with BtS and gave certain date
-Rachel and Chloe's meet date -> Happened in 2010 in BtS, so expulsion came at this year (to dontnod it was gonna be on 2011)
-Justin's knowing her since 2010, not only via Rachel nor blue hair.
-Joyce and David's marriage: they had to fix this legitimated that this happened later because Chloe and Rachel had just met at that time (since they took events game one year prior)
-Chloe's dyeing her hair FOR THE FIRST TIME - they also legitimated this date on BtS (some anons are argued that it's not the first time she didn't dye her hair, but when you read journal and even looked at her mom's reaction IT WAS THE FIRST TIME)
-Deck9 gave Rachel's parents names, let us discovered them while in Rachel's file none of them got mentioned nor got certain name
-Dontnod tried to fix Rachel and Victoria's school file like many times with updates. With Deck9 they revised them and legitimated that Victoria was there on 2010 and Warren's age also got fixed.

The other rest are same not disregarded from S1. Both games are canon, but when it comes to those stuff in above YES THEY CHANGED IT AND YOU HAVE TO RELY ON THEM.

will based MadCadDad make his return to the general? Even Hannah liked him.

And yet Chloe still loved her more than anything and would have taken her back in an instant.

pretty sad tbqhwy

Reminder that Victoria exists to be bullied and/or murdered.

There are other stuff which is open to critism too, because DeckNine added these by themselves while these weren't even Dontnod's intentions in the first place:
>Chloe's defending/involving with any confrontation with Nathan (and Drew), so technically Nathan and Chloe know each other from school and it wasn't only the ''everybody knows rich kid'' bullshit
>Frank's being even more softer during their hangouts and even had a conversation about his dog. We also know from the first game that they'd been hanging out with Chloe for many occasitations; like drug-buying etc. so there's no way she could forget Frank's dog's name or any other else. Which makes The Beach scene in S1EP04 more stranger.

But just because they changed or added more depth to things, it doesn't mean we should disregard them because these are happened in prequel.

I guess this is where people misunderstanding you. They act like as if you said ''disregard all S1 and focus on BtS'' no, that's not even the point of the argument. There were some certain stuff that you labeled in above got fixed in BtS and we are defending the fact that we only should rely on them since those were represented in prequel. The rest are same. Rachel will still make mistakes in future, David will still be on bad terms with Chloe no matter what.

i never liked victoria that much but this is uncalled for

I can't argue but it also is kinda beautiful to think that the cold punk girl who hates everyond we met in S1 could have loved another human being that much.

but that's the OPPOSITE of Victoria's existence.

It literally is all she's for, though. The only meaningful interactions with Victoria involve her getting coated in paint, and watching her cry before her death. And in the prequel she gets btfo twice by Chloe and Rachel.

That awkward moment when I thought your webm was going to be an awful joke ... but wasn't ... so I had to go make the joke version myself.

>And in the prequel she gets btfo twice by Chloe and Rachel
That's because Zak the hack used her as a comedic relief character with no purpose and she shouldn't even exist in this prequel.

>You were missed, Rachel. It was Chloe who never fully recovered. It was she who some how knew you best... and like you, she never forgot that one night where true love seemed possible...

You can't say he didn't make good use out of her. She doesn't have any depth or likability. A comic relief character was the perfect role for her.

>he still doesn't get it
Boy you're one dence lad, aren't ya?
>We are not disregarding that BtS changed some stuff
right
>Because Dontnod didn't pay attention to those dates that much and to their original files, they planned to make Rachel and Chloe meet in 2011 hence why also expulsion was happenning on 2011 on that sheet.
Because they never planned to make a prequel, there was no need to exand upon this.
>...
Again, IF BtS's ALTERATION OF DETAILS, or as you seem to rather call it "fixing", ""legitimating"", or """""""adding depth""""""", DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS THOSE DETAILS' COUNTERPARTS FROM LIS, THEN LIS VERSION TAKES PRECEDENCE. If, however, they do not, like with Rachel's parents, then it's okay to concider them canon. Simple as that.
And it applies to each and every change, regardless of how "tiny" it is.

this. the only things BtS legitimated&fixed or gave certain date were: >>William's death date: they legitimated it with BtS and gave certain date
>>Rachel and Chloe's meet date -> Happened in 2010 in BtS, so expulsion came at this year (to dontnod it was gonna be on 2011)
>>Justin's knowing her since 2010, not only via Rachel nor blue hair.
>>Joyce and David's marriage: they had to fix this legitimated that this happened later because Chloe and Rachel had just met at that time (since they took events game one year prior)
>>Chloe's dyeing her hair FOR THE FIRST TIME - they also legitimated this date on BtS (some anons are argued that it's not the first time she didn't dye her hair, but when you read journal and even looked at her mom's reaction IT WAS THE FIRST TIME)
>>Deck9 gave Rachel's parents names, let us discovered them while in Rachel's file none of them got mentioned nor got certain name
>>Dontnod tried to fix Rachel and Victoria's school file like many times with updates. With Deck9 they revised them and legitimated that Victoria was there on 2010 and Warren's age also got fixed.

these were creating some inconsistencies towards first game. but so fucking what? how can you disregard them while they were represented in canon? you can't say neither of games were canon while SE made them do it.

other than these, everything was same. Chloe will have feelings for Rachel yet Rachel will make mistakes and to not hurt her will hide her relationships, she will become like her mom (drug addict)... David and Chloe will despise each other etc. etc. nobody is saying that FUTURE will be changed. but some character informations got changed (if needed be they also added new characters,expanded Rachel's story) and there is nothing you can do about it. it's canon as much as S1 is.

Holy fucking kek

Do you want me to use the word ''retcon''? That was the whole point were you trying to give?

Call it however you want man.Legimating,fixing,changing,retconning,hambooning what the fuck ever.

But the fucking point is in there that, they changed stuff and we shouldn't disregard those stuff that they touched. You can't disregard prequel and the things they presented to you. If prequel wasn't exist then we could've relied on Dontnod's date about Chloe's expulsion,Victoria's age,Rachel and Chloe's meet date(which they kept ambigious though), but after prequel -where they dug in more details- everything was more fleshed out; they added some inconsistencies either but at least you know when did they meet and if some characters were exist and they changed stuff. My whole point was this.

Keked so hard at this

>''The awkward moment when I have the sense of humor of a 10 year old boy''
fix'd for you

>kek
>keked
reply to yourself for only once.

Don't tell me you didn't at least chuckle at it

>Call it however you want man.
I call it retcon because that what it is, objectivly, not cause i want to.
>But the fucking point is in there that, they changed stuff and we shouldn't disregard those stuff that they touched.
>You can't disregard prequel and the things they presented to you
If it contradicts LiS, then we definitely should and we definitely can
>...
>literally keeps parroting the same shit that has already been addressed

I'm not even going to bother with Screencaping

Stop

Why did Chloe have to love her so much?

You sound like a massively insecure 13 year old faggot who found Veeky Forums for the first time this morning, ironically tries to get involved with every conversation he doesn't know shit about.

Nobody denies the fact that BtS had contradicted those stuff user labeled in here . But at the end of the day, they've given permission to do it 1)SE had Dontnod's IP.. 2)Dontnod also aware of those [...] and they fixed them or either changed those stuff overall since Dontnod didn't pay attention that much because you are saying it yourself ''they never planned to make prequel for this series, this was the something they decided to do it later''

If prequel represented them then you have to trust those 7 +2 informations at this point. Because that's ''prequel'' and focuses on the past *fully* more than Dontnod's game did. So about past, of fucking course Prequel had more accurate evidences for Chloe's-Rachel's reunion,expulsion date yadda yadda because that's what the game focuses on.

>>You can't disregard prequel and the things they presented to you
>''If it contradicts LiS, then we definitely should and we definitely can''
See? Now you are telling me that prequel/its informations aren't canon.

And who are you to say this while game company who owns game developers' IPs also made this game and called it as ''prequel'' ?

>You sound like a massively insecure 13 year old faggot who found Veeky Forums for the first time this morning, ironically tries to get involved with every conversation he doesn't know shit about.
Oh, the leven of projection, reeks of newfaggotry
>more non-arguments
>more already refuted points parroted to the point of absurdity
>still can't read
>Now you are telling me that prequel/its informations aren't canon.
the information that contradicts LiS? yes.

>If Prequel contradicts LiS, then we can definitely disregard it
this is why arguing with you is just pointless.
what's hard to understand they with prequel they ironed things out and put some stuff to their places that Dontnod kept either ambigious/either messed up/didn't pay attention in their games.

by changing expulsion date,dyeing her hair etc etc the whole story didn't got changed afterall. those were minor stuff that dontnod never been that certain about or made a big deal. it's not even like they disregarded all S1 events, which had been shown at BtS's ending.

You still couldn't refute anything he said, retard. All you are doing is keep repeating ''LMAO BTS ISN'T CANON'' but it is. Even if it changes some minor stuff, it fucking is. Developers calling it as prequel so you can't disregard it, if you do, then you only delude yourself. Feel free to do it.

>the information that contradicts LiS? yes.
You can't disregard it, its informations and BtS is there to explain background info voids on Season 1. BtS is canon, some changes are canon.. and Season 1 also canon (its background infos fixed with BtS)
End of the word.

>The only meaningful interactions with Victoria involve her getting coated in paint, and watching her cry before her death.
I'd argue there's more to Victoria's character, but it's not something that's really made clear through direct interactions.

The thing is, Max and Victoria are much more similar than either would care to admit, with the big differences being about how they've chosen to present themselves. Look at Victoria's writing in her notebook in Episode 5 (pic related), it's full of a lot of the same concerns (I suck, me/my art isn't as good as that other persons, get over yourself) that Max also expresses internally throughout the game. Similarly, Max calls herself out for acting like Victoria/Courtney/Taylor at times. They both admit to admiring each other in various ways, they both share a lot of the same interests, they both have a nerdy side (eg. Victoria's anime action figure). The difference is that Victoria wears her insecurities on her sleeve and acts much more outwardly, while Max turns her own inward. The two characters aren't directly analogous of course, but when you look past a lot of Victoria's bullshit you notice a lot of Max in her character.

This sort of thing is highlighted extra well in the alternate timeline, where Max's attitude is flipped in such a way that she "becomes" a Victoria type character. Victoria doesn't become a Max-like wall flower (the changes in the timeline obviously didn't affect Victoria as much as Max), but it's still a nice little comparison.

There's no future for them there. Either the storm comes for them or the government does.

>literally refuted it in almost every post, or linked to the post that refuted it
>huurrrrrr i can't read, duuuuurrr didn't refute
sorry, not my fault you can't read, faggot. Actually, one last time, i'll link you to the post that sums this whole shit up pretty accurately and simultaneously refute your "points".
. I can't spoonfeed you even further, if you can't understand this one, you probably unironically are some what intellectually deficient.

>The thing is, Max and Victoria are much more similar than either would care to admit
Interesting post user, I never really looked at it like that, but it all makes sense now.