/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #211

Rocky appreciation edition

Last Thread:NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>Konami will be taken unknown action against Woodland Sprite. Invest in bamboo with caution
>The Battle City Duelist Chronicle event is live now. Arkana is available to unlock
>new main box out now Lightsworns, Dark Worlds and Volcanics inside
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>little Yugi will be added to the gate mid January
>Dakini and MAR will be limited to 2, and lots of skills are changing in January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPx4F8GkR94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder what Dark Magician Girl's farts smell like...

Konami will fear the samurai

Zane is out how the fuck do I unlock his missions

cupcakes

garnet focus is best right?
sad part about new peck is I'll get a bunch of the bamboo shit

Goka is mai waifu ~ Do not steal

what kind of swarm deck only swarms fodder for a card like that? Surely they'll run a card with better outs than that

i hate this game

Cupcakes sound nice.

Yeah, Garnet generally. Here's the deck I'm running. If you manage to pull the UR gem-knight fusion you can dump Topaz for it.

Why 3 fusion plants?

>keep pulling for floodgate
>keep getting zombie samurai head
>urge to make zombie deck now
So this is how they get you.

Searches for poly from the grave, lets you dump volcanics and recycles your fusion monster. With Lazuli you'll have both of your fusion material back by the end phase.

But why 3? Seems like a waste when you can run 2 poly 2 plants instead.

>After several duels against Joey (Auto Duel kept fucking me over) I finally beat him
>Had been skipping past all the dialogue so I can just get to the duels
>Decide not to for this
>This pops up
Aww, I really liked that. What a genuinely nice touch.

Why would you ran poly over plant?

>He actually tells Joey he loves him in the Viz release

what a homo

venus, mecha phantom beasts, zombies, magnets, hunders, fish, dinos, hell nearly anything you can think of could make use of the atmosphere. can you name a single boss monster besides plasma with a special summoning condition more generic? the atmosphere certainly isn't a useless card, but you probably wouldn't know that because you've never tried using it

Try fusion recovery and maybe the gem trap

Are you actually surprised?
youtube.com/watch?v=JPx4F8GkR94

I just really don't see why 3 fusion plants is necessary.

Guess what else all those archetypes have in common?

They are absolute shit.

Try this

user that's not a nice thing to say
apologize

Don't post on this thread if you're not at least platinum.

Don't bitch about it either.

oh man I think I used 2k gems total to get summoned skull, was I full retard

everything's absolute shit in this game, that's not an argument

But I refuse.

what if I don't play against randoms?

>he doesn't know that 90% of this thread is gold and below
Would be pretty comfy though.

Has Konami upped the drop rate for gems? I've been getting a lot more than usual.

Is woodland sprite really fun? Game's literally playing itself at this point

of course not

I feel like an asshole just zipping through my first ranked matches through greens and bronze. The only deck I've got put together is Redeyes Zombie Reanimator.

Stop being bitches.
Oh I know. I wish everyone became Legend like me but y'all suck.

b-but user!

Man up you faggot. What would you father say if he saw this?

>try to rank up earlier
>first game draw no monsters
>second game about the same, except draw 3 monsters vs a CA player that could have ended me
>third game starting has also has no monsters, but somehow win vs Hazy

Well that wasn't enjoyable.

>"why did you show me this"
or "wow you win a lot more than you lose haha"

dick?

Made it to Plat 3 with this, except used to run 3 Hounds and no Trap Hole.

I wonder how all those ratchett-ass Ancient Gears must feel being played beside shiny, futuristic, useful Sergeant Electro.

now you got me thinking about a crotchety old AG golem talking the ears off of electro about the good ol' days of stopping backrow DURING the battle phase because it was more honorable

just hit plat today. feels good man

your fault for being a metaslave my guy

What decks are you guys building?

What Cards/Archetypes do you hope to see in the future? More Skull Servant support please

Still waiting on my nigga Dark Lucius.

Why can't I win with cyber angels anymore? Guess my free ride is over

Wightprince is the only card skull servants need.

It's getting nerfed anyway, it's time to move on.

Princess and Wightmare would be nice too.

a third KoSS might be good

>see what Axel's japanese name was
>Austin O'Brien

Why did they even bother renaming him

>spend 1500 keys on jaden
>no neos
Is this shit bugged?

No, rng is just shit

>tfw your auto-deck now wins majority of the time against Vaga
das it mane

It's just weird that I can get any other UR's in a reasonable amount of rolls for other duelists

It's not cool and edgy enough

when is this getting added?

doesn't mai have it as a skill?

No, Pegasus can get it randomly with the Creator skill

So I sort of stopped bothering with pvp for a while, but I feel like climbing back up and fast.

What should I use?

Some burn tilt, ancient gear? Dark Magician? I can make pretty much everything, except the REZ decks.

Either Ancient Gears or Glad Beast.

what do you guys use for auto attack?

I use a dark machine deck. Has like 8-9/10 win rate.

>Dark Memeician for auto
Interesting. Been thinking about how a Red eye/blue eye/dark magician deck would work (not all 3 in one deck, just a deck around one of them)

Mind posting it?

When are they making an eggwich event? Each sandwich would come with a random card of varying rarity depending on the kind of sandwich and an ultra rare eggwich would come with an UR inside.

You could try to use CA until the ninth, after that Glad Beasts or dinos.

AG will get you far if you run it with 3 sergeant electro as well.

>Still no Thunder Dragon in the card trader
ugh, I'd really like to make some gem knights but I'm not getting into the box until I have at least 3 of them.

I got so many rare flags this season...Jamaica, Kuwait, Oman, Belize, Nicaragua, Bosnia Herzegovina, Libya, fucking Palestine which isn't even a country.

>3 more days of this shit event

Holy fuck, this is boring

It's boring but the gem gains are what keep me playing it despite being so dull. It shouldn't have been up for as long as it was.

>Got my first captcha V1 is unsuported message
Oh no lads....

Are any of these rare?

>Update
do you guys switch characters?
I'm not sure if it's worth the extra hassle for the extra 15 coins in 3 fights of the 10 fights, in comparison to just always using yugi

I think macedonia is a pretty rare flag

Nah, I just use Yugi since he has more duels, that's another complaint I have. I shouldn't have to go out of the event menu to switch to Joey or Yugi whenever they had a duel.

>battle city
>we skip the dice episode

>wasnt even duel monsters
Gee I wonder why

Why isn't this used more than Electro? Is it because Electro+backrow is harder to remove?

Because it takes up a spot in the backrow and only locks one.

Because it takes up a backrow slot.
Also no bear

Yeah, this card uses up one of your own backrow slots. Saw it used by a firefist deck that killed my GBs. I should make one once I dig into the Six Sam box since this card wasn't in GO with the rest of the fire fist.

Macedonia is quite rare.

As much as I like Duke, he's not getting his own dungeon dice event since the game was a failed attempt at getting another game out of yugioh. Gimmicky games that require too many pieces often fail. His cards are also mostly anime only, so if he does get released he'll be using a dice heavy deck with none of his known monsters.

I've been reading Electro more modestly all this time. Holy fuck.

Indeed, I was a retard that didn't get him when I had a chance because I thought he only deactivated one once per turn and when he switched targets the previous one was usable. How wrong I was.

This is why I sweat profusely whenever someone puts up an Electro and sets a backrow for him. I'll get myself killed trying to get rid of him since I don't carry any spells like tribute to the doomed.

Not a dark magician, dark MACHINE deck.

See attached. It dies against red eyes, counter deck and the retarded rising energy deck.

Any suggestions to fixing this?

>dark machine
>only half of them are machines
w-what did he mean by this

When's yugi? I need Union Attack.

>dark machine
no

the 2 six stars are to get past some of the bigger targets, fucking skull gets to 3500 with this shit.

Big bang is for the defensive faggots.

The two Vorse are because that's how many I got, would replace the other ones with a 3rd.

"machine" deck is a meme, not like there are any good "dark machine" out there.

Why machine though? I don't see much of a reason why they need machines.

>why they need to be* machines
fixed, I mean you don't have any spells or traps that depend on them being machines.

They don't. That user is just a bit special. He's okay, don't bully.

I dare you to make a deck based around calculator or gradius.

They don't have to be, just that 7 out of 11 monsters are dark and machine, ergo dark machine "deck".

Why does Alexis even have this card? Why not just give her a second dakini?

Phoenix calculator deck is a thing

that's fucking abaki