/dg/ - Destiny General

post more screenshots you fucking pricks Edition!

>>LIVE EVENTSYoung Ahamkara's Spine (Hunter)
>Mask of the Quiet One (Titan)
>Wings of Fucking Shit (Warlock)

>>NEWSCLANS

fuck huntards

>Osiris didn't realize he could summon a fucking sparrow in the forest

Why is this guy so revered again?

>mfw hunter players

Stop playing hunter

nth for Destiny 1 and superior waifus

fucking madman

Have they fixed the game?

D2 can have good ones though

Our rise will be glorious.

Lol no.

But don't worry, they've promised that they're hearing us, and they'll communicate more in coming days!

hheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheheheheheheheheheeeee

You mad cunt I literally just posted this in my clans discord.

No, might as well quit now

DELET THIS

warlocks are the true faggots

>he plays hunter

>not playing titan

>not playing all three
titan and hunter are the most fun,
warlocks are super fucking lame and have the worst fashion

>people actually defend the state of hunters in D2
Why? If you were a real hunter you would be fucking pissed that they've been shafted this hard.

>people actually defend d2

Stompies are fun

but they all got shafted baka

Good point. RIP in peace hunter bros.
This too. Explain yourselves faggots.

>wasting your time on hunters and warlocks

But hunters have the fastest Calus kill times thanks to nighthawk and are top tier in PvP. What about them makes them bad?

I don't get it

I just got this game for free with my new graphics card, is it worth the install or nah?

double eyebrows makes her look concerned about being concerned

that or she had a mexican do her makeup

Everything else outside of that and other niche situations. Most of their exotics are garbage, and the ones that are good like celestial and rig are necessary to fix the subclass they go with. Their class skill is shit, the dodge doesn't do enough for the long ass cooldown it has, it either needs extra effects added or a massive reduction in cooldown. Before aeon arms their dodge did nothing to help the other classes, giving hunters minimal synergy. Their stat selection on armor is atrocious, especially with the current state where recovery is such a better choice than resilience and mobility (lol), if a hunter wishes to max recovery they are shoehorned into Io or I think mercury.

Just a few of the things.

If it's free then might as well, you haven't got anything to lose.

Its worth a play through. The gunplay is pretty tight, the game looks pretty, sound effects are pretty good, and its fun to shoot shit. Just leave before the horrid grind starts.

if you want to spend the rest of your life in bondage then sure go for it guy.

LET MY PEOPLE GO!

Do you just want them to be better in strikes out something?

They got a huge buff to recovery though. Turning old 0 recovery into basically old 7.

>Everything else outside of that
>outside of pvp and pve
>that and other niche situations
ok

no

>Bring back Osiris
>Don't bring back Trials of Osiris

Porting old content is almost as hard as making new content. Give Bungie a break they are listening.

Not him but I think the longer super and grenade recharge times affects hunters more we their grenades and class ability are underwhelming. They shine when they get to use their super and masterworks kinds helps with that now.

I don't know why bungie nerfed supers and grenades recharge times. If they did it for PvP, can't they just have the PvP mode affect only

They are small indie studio with seven hundred employee's. It's not as easy as you think.

You proved yourself in the campaign.

Hunters have a great neutral game what are you talkng about. They have great uptime on their smoke and dodge since dodge resets smoke invis is great on both console and pc and then gunslinger and arcstriders have great neutral abilities like faster super on precision hits.

How can you complain about hunters in pvp when the top 3 subclasses include 2 from Hunter.

>faster super on precision hits.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Use your words user. You're better than this.

>caring about PvP in a PVE game
wew

shit sorry, I was going to point out that the cooldown difference is so tiny that you will never notice it but I was having an aneurysm at you defending hunter.

>being so bad at first person shooters that you can't play competitively against other people and instead choose to play in the shooting gallery

I don't like hunters. But Nightstalker especially on console is 100% meta and top tier. Some say that void walker beats it and they're probably right but only by a smidgen.

And the point of the faster super isn't so you get 3 supers a match. It's so you get your super before anyone else allowing you to pop first, get kills, make orbs, get the rest of your team supers and snowball the match.

>being so bad at actual competitive shooters that you play PvP in D2

>After 3 weeks of mayhem my KD went from 1.45 to 1.42
Fuck infinite novalocks.

>of all the fucking things in mayhem he has troubles with soylock spam

git gud or just play the hammer titan and make everyone your bitch

>K/D jumped from 3.01 to 3.14
Thank god for infinite novabombs.

>didn't pvp at all
my stats remain unchanged

Okay.

>He didn't get the dawning engrams.
wew [WEW]

>implying we aren't all still playing D2 because it's actually fun
r-right guys?

got the sword from a gift to shaxx, don't care about the armor or shaders. don't really care about the sword either, tossed it in the vault.

oh hey my screenshot is the OP image. heres another selfie. -beanbag

friendly reminder to take us out of your OP, we want nothing to do with you.

As a guy going from D1 on console to D2 on PC am I supposed to be the same character or a different one?
In one instance I’ve got the Ghost retelling me what the Fallen/Cabal/Taken are and in the other Zavala is telling me that I fought in the Black Garden (during the inverted spire)

no you DE and warframe are fuckign god sends of gaming
>DE has literally poured their heart and soul into making video game
>never did d1 and only got into d2, but by december i felt that i had paid to have a dev shit in my mouth

because you are pc you're a new guardian

As for why ghost is talking about the garden I assume it's just bungo being bungo

AAAAAH

HEEEELP

>tfw you hear caydes lines imitating vuvuzela on nessus for the first time

Hundreds of hours in this goddamn game and the first time I hear this I'm stuck spectating my friends for like 3 minutes.

man, whenever I do that my sparrow suddenly stops halfway and spins out as I fall into the abyss. Also did they get rid of sparrow flipping or is it just not possible on pc? Pretty sure it didn't work when I plugged my controller in either.

sparrow tricks really only worked in D1 because there were specific(most) sparrows, D2 has 0 "trick" sparrows so flips now are all part and parcel with bungo being unable to grasp that gravity drags objects DOWN and not at 70 degrees at 300kph

Has she shown her tits some more?

wait until the paid dlc to get SRL (limited event) where we get trick sparrows and SRL gear from boxes at eververse. there will be the basic sets and 150 speed sparrows from luminous engrams and event engrams, but if you want the 160 exotic trick sparrows and the SRL gear that looks the best, it's going to cost you your bright dust and you'll have to buy silver because that shit wont be measurable on the loot table if you're looking to get that stuff through normal gameplay.

Has bungo commented on the fucked up milestone engrams yet?

"Buy more silver."

post fashion

my soylock

175 sparrows, when?

that'll be 800 silver please

I now realise I should have swapped the legs, but I've used up those shaders so I can't now.
fuck bungo

>has the literal whore shown her tits some more?
Gee, I don't know.

ugly

FUCK

Stop playing hunter

>bunch of random shit thrown together and painted black/white

extremely unique and original my friend

hey titans

you're alright

love,
-warlock

You should really look into the EDZ set if you are determined to use that ornament.

Descendant vex chrome?

parachute pants

>muffled eurobeat in the background

R8?

you have three hunters?

1, just different outfits

Only the one in the middle looks ok, the other two look awful

>Not being able to play PvP in a shooter.

Seriously. Its like the most basic function of any fps ever.

what's some good looking mobility armor for titan?

EoW?

1/6

readying my witch, my fc is 106,089,375

Sent